PP-F1 New friends> Itzal, Verus, Adhaerere

Adhae stood back, watching the two of them. She nodded in approval as Itzal killed it, and crossed her arms over her chest after slinging her axe over her shoulder. "Nice work kid." She walked over to pat him on the back. "Killed something big for the first time, eh?" She smirked, and then went over to Verus. "You're so bad," she said as she gently kicked him in the shin, the smirk still on her face. "I hope you weren't like this when you took the newbie out. Made him do all the work." She shrugged, and then turned back to both of them. "Well, it's certainly nice to meet you, Itzal. Nice work, again." She smiled, and then heard a ding in the corner of her screen. She'd gotten a new skill point. "Oh hell yea, I get my rank in Heavy Armour now." She grinned, and pulled up her menu, swiping through it to find the skills menu. She put the SP into the rank, and heard a whole new set of notes to mark her ranking up. She grinned wide. "That's 3 less damage that I'll be taking. I hope those mobs are ready." Then, she added, "Nah, they aren't." 

Summary
Adhaerere: +1 SP, +133 Col
Verus: +1SP, +133 Col
Itzal: +1SP, +134 Col

Edited by Adhaerere