[PP-F2] Whiskers on a Rock <Breaking the Unbreakable> (Syn, Teayre, Vyrtew, Oikawa)

Syn rolled over just in time to see a stinger making its way down towards her. Squeezing her eyes tightly shut the girl raised her arms to protect her face. Teayre’s voice reached her ears. “No you don’t.” Slowly opening her eyes the young teen watches as the blade of the crimson maiden decimates the wasp who had been about to attack her. Taking the hand that she was offered. Syn pulls herself up. “Thanks… Would you mind showing me that quest?”

Edited by Syn

The red head gave a small chuckle. “Let’s move” before slipping her blade back into its sheathe. “I’m asking a friend to come along. Otherwise we’ll be here for a few weeks with this damn quest.” A heavy sigh as her mind flashed back to when she had completed the quest. Opening her menu Teayre finds a certain Blonde’s name. One she hadn’t messaged for quite some time.

To: Oikawa
Subject: Breaking the Unbreakable
Kawi-kun. Could I get your help with breaking the unbreakable. I’ve got a… Cook friend that wants to do it.

Teardrop

Hitting send, Teayre raps her fingers along the hilt of the muramasa. “So then you two. Let’s keep moving. He’ll catch up soon enough.” Leading the way the red head shows the duo to the farm on the mountain where the rock stands.

His white hair falling down so that the tips landed in his eyes, running a hand through his hair he slicks it back. Sliding his dagger firmly back into its sheathe Vyrtew lets out a small sigh, “So then you two. Let’s keep moving. He’ll catch up soon enough.” Glaring at the red head as she turns and begins to walk to one of the mountains the teenaged boy grips his dagger around the hilt. His knuckles matching his hair colour. “Soon.” He thought before releasing it and feeling his face start to ache. His feet pounded and crunched the grass underfoot as he followed Teayre who had started to move up a spiraling mountain.

Just as the blonde had planned on leaving the lowly second floor, the familiar chime of a notification stopped him in his tracks. Glancing at the collection of words, amusement settled into his features as he looked at the sender. Teayre eh? She must really like those two if she's spending more time with them than with her husband. Hmm that or it could be something else...No matter I ought to go just to check it out. Plus I can put those gauntlets to use. Pushing forward, Oikawa headed for the rock he had become rather familiar with in the last month when he partook in the quest.

Taking a breath Syn gulped as her eyes watched Teayre’s fingers drum on the muramasa. They all arrived at the top of the mountain a small hut a man comes out of the building and turns to the girl. “Will you help me? There’s a giant boulder I need to get rid of. It’s crushing all my flowers!” Syn looked over to the boulder giving a small sigh before nodding. “Excellent! Wait right here.” Disappearing inside the building he grabs a set of brushes. Coming back out he quickly paints whiskers onto Syn’s face before turning to Teayre and Vyrtew. “You two as well?” As the quest giver turned away Syn ran towards the boulder throwing her fist at it.

ID# 62572 results: Battle: 6

Boulder: 49/50

Edited by Syn

The red head shakes her head. “Not for me old man, I’ve already helped you with this. I’m, just helping these two get the quest done.” The red heads hand moved as she dismissed the muramasa instead two ultramarine gauntlets appeared on her arms. Flexing her hands Teayre smiles. “So this is what they feel like." The gauntlets were much more streamlined than they were for Calrex, moulding themselves to the crimson maidens body. “Well then, Vyrtew you should the XP for the quest as well.” Gently she places a hand on his back and pushes the boy towards the old man.

Grand Gauntlets Equipped

Unarmed Damage = 8

“Hey! What are you?!” Vyrtew yells out as he feels a hand pushing his back. Then suddenly his face was drying. Reaching up the boy tries to scratch it off, but nothing happened. “Hey get this thing off me?!” He yells at the man, who replies whilst chuckling “Oh my boy, the only way to get that off is by destroying the rock. It’ll fall off then.” Letting out a huff Vyrtew looked over to see his sister punching the rock, walking over the boy grins as he pulls his fist back and smashes it into the hard surface of the boulder.

ID# 62573 results: Battle: 2

Boulder: 49/50

Edited by Vyrtew

The scenery changed from pasture to rocky terrain as the blonde moved from the fields to the hut housing the rock. Quickly ascending the trail, Oikawa spotted the two teens and the crimson maiden known as Teayre, taking whacks at the rock in question. Approaching Tea, Oikawa rested a hand on her shoulder and offered his hello. "Spending more time with these two I see. How goes it?" Noticing the gauntlets she donned, Oikawa chuckled as he immediately recognized his craftsmanship. "Borrowing the gauntlets eh? Guess I could equip mine as well."

Equipped: Ordinal Breaker

Unarmed Damage: 8 

Turning her head Syn looks to see Teayre just stood there wearing some out of place gauntlets. “What the?” Before breathing out and turning her whole body shuddering as her fist makes contact with the boulder. She looks up to see the health that seemed to not have even moved an inch. Letting out a large sigh she clenches and unclenches her fists and then begins to rain blow after blow onto the hunk of rock. “Just. Break. Already.”

ID# 62574 results: Battle: 9

Boulder: 47/50 (1 Base + 1 Crit)

Edited by Syn

Chuckling to herself as she watches Syn and Vyrtew struggling against the rock “Where the hell is he?” Teayre mutters, a hand was placed on her shoulder turning she spots the familiar blonde haired boy. “Kawi. Good to see you.” Chuckling she nods at his comment, “May as well use them. So long as he doesn’t know.”  Looking over to the two lower levelled players Teayre crosses her arms, “I’ve got a deal going with them. That’s all.” Clenching her fist she smiles at Oikawa, “Let’s test these out.” Turning her charge skill activating Teayre shoots forwards the gauntlet smashing into the Boulder. “Not bad Oinky.”

ID: 62575 BD: 10 (Nat)

Boulder: 33/50 - (8 + 4 + 2) = 14 DMG

Edited by Teayre

Vyrtew sighed as he continued hammering away at the rock only to be knocked aside by a shockwave a moment later. His sister had delivered a powerful blow, took the health of the object down a fair bit. However Teayre had shot in after talking to someone and the blow had caused dust to shake from the object. Turning he looks and sees the orange cursor and the blonde hair of the man who’d sided with Emblem. “Tch.” Turning Vyrtew smacks his fist into the rock dealing a single point of damage to it.

ID: 62576 BD: 8

Boulder: 32/50

Edited by Vyrtew

As the white and gold gauntlets embossed his hands, the blonde smirked an pointed to the brother of the duo who had managed to give the young man a discomforting glance. Mouthing towards Teayre, he questioned, "Not a fan of me eh?" Shrugging the notion off, he quickly charged after the three others had had their chance and sent his fist bursting into the rock. Cracks seemed to form as his he removed his hand from the boulder's surface. "As long as the old man doesn't see me back up here, we should be fine."

ID: 62581 BD: 9 [8+3+1= 12]

Boulder: 20/50

Syn was panting, sweat dripping down her face as she glared up at the boulder. She’d managed to deal a chunk of damage to it. Teayre following that up with her only attack cutting down most of the boulder’s health. Her brother had managed to land a hit powerful enough to deal a bit of damage. Then a blonde she didn’t really know how come and done almost as much damage as Teayre. Glancing the girl spots his orange crystals. Swallowing she turns her legs shaking before the buckle underneath her.

ID: 62582 BD: 3

Boulder: 20/50

Edited by Syn

Rolling her eyes at Oikawa as the blonde decides to show off his attack, small cracks shooting up the rock Teayre gives a sigh following up with her own attack. “Don’t know, the only time I know you two have met is on the third floor did you say anything about him then?” Laughing Teayre watches as Syn collapses on the floor, beads of sweat on her face. “What did you do to the Old Man Oink?” Teayre’s brow furrowed. “You didn’t treat him like you do Calrex did you?”

ID: 62584 BD: 10 (8 + 4 ACC)

Boulder: 12/50

Edited by Teayre

Vyrtew started to go to town on the boulder. His fists flying everywhere as he smacked into it. Left hook. Right hook. Uppercuts. The works. Panting he looks up seeing that he has dealt no damage to it. Face dropping the boy sighs. “Fancy blonde. Think’s I’m not worth it.” Turning Vyrtew slicks back his hair wiping the sweat from his forehead before sitting down. “I need to get stronger.” He whispers to himself. “So I can beat her.”

ID: 62585 BD: 5 (4 + 1 ACC)

Boulder: 12/20

Edited by Vyrtew

"To my knowledge we didn't even exchange pleasantries let alone words of discouragement, so I cannot say. As for the old man, I kind of sent rock bits through his garden and ruined a few crops. At the time i was in a hurry so I left a note and some Col before high-tailing it out of here. I'm sure he'll remember me if he sees me but hen again he is an NPC so he may not even care. Regardless I don't wan't more whiskers on my face." Concluding his end of the conversation, the blonde glanced over to Vyrtew who seemed to be struggling with the boulder. Shaking his own head, the blonde opted to remain silent and send another fist crashing into the cracks of the boulder. Looking at the health, he chuckled. "Its not an exact science it seems."

ID: 62596 BD: 1

Boulder: 12/50

Syn looked up on her hands and knees as her brother began pounding. The stiffness of the rock giving way as puffs of white dust started to flake away. “Is it really that hard?” Reaching out towards the tall object Syn places her hand on it feeling the veins underneath slip beneath her fingers as she ran her hand up and down. Clenching her hand she raised it up very quickly slamming it down, sending another puff of dust up into the air but no damage was dealt.

ID: 62597 BD: 1 (Crit Fail)

Boulder: 12/20

Edited by Syn

Teayre watched as the two boys beat their hands against the rock. She watched as Syn did the same. Gently pushing them to one side the crimson maiden raises her arm, before powering it down through the rock. The ultramarine gauntlet collided large chunks falling from the object. “Honestly, don’t you have the martial arts skill Kawi-kun? Shouldn’t this be easy for you?” Teayre taunts the blonde before walking away and lying down on the grass. “Wake me when it’s done.”

ID: 62599 BD: 8 (4 + 4 ACC)

Boulder: 4/20

Edited by Teayre

Smirking as the orange player hits the rock and no damage is dealt, Vyrtew turns and sends his arm flying into one of the cracks. A great shudder as the rock jolts and begins to crumble. However it doesn’t collapse completely. Looking up Vyrtew lets out a groan of anger when he sees that it still has a paltry amount of health left. “Come on. Just break already!”

ID: 62601 BD: 9

Boulder: 2/50

Edited by Vyrtew

A small stifled laugh comes from the blonde as he cocks his arm back. "I do in fact have the Martial Arts skill but wheres the fun in busting this rock up for these two? I want to see them struggle the same as I did haha." Despite his words, a faint glow manifested around his gauntlets as he launched a MA skill by the name of Delayed Sword into the rock. The blow instantly shattered the rock and obliterating all debris that trailed that attack. Blowing his fist, the blonde quickly unequipped the item before looking to the rest. "Enjoy the skill Syn. It somewhat useful. Better as a supplement to an actual sword art but nifty against things like this." Yelling to where Tea now laid, the blonde made a final statement before exiting the area. "Boulder is gone Tea. And I'll be on way. See you all around."

ID: 62605 BD: 8 [Delayed Sword: 10 x 4 = 40]

Boulder: -38/50