[PP-F2] A Solid Proposal <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> - Complete

When Kooh told him she hadn't been doing much lately with no plans he smiled when he noticed she didn't sound proud of it.  "You know, sometimes that's a good thing.  It let's you take life easily rather than getting caught up in all of it."  As he punched the rock, each strike not strong enough to deal damage, he recalled all the events that had happened to him.  Kasier kissing him.  Befriending Beatbox.  Forming the guild.  Mossino's disappearance.  Meeting Opal and Teayre.  The loss of Ulises.  So much had happened and yet he managed to keep moving forward.  Still, he'd love to have a lax week or two.  Maybe he should take a vacation sometime.  "Seriously, maybe it's a good thing you didn't get caught up with all that's been going on.  May I ask why you're getting the martial arts skill?  Choosing a new fighting technique?"

ID#  70141  BD:  3+2=5  CD:  4

Itzal:  780/780  <>  77/78

@Kooh

Edited by Itzal

The girl placed her hands on her hips as she watched Itzal's attack practically mirror hers, not being able to chip further away at the boulder's health. She thought for a moment, considering what had been going on in this virtual life of hers. Her mind found itself continuously dragged back to a certain brunette before another small shake of her head pushed Cygnus out of her thoughts. "Hm, I do that more often than you'd think." She replied with an amused tone. She stepped forward to take another hit, resisting an audible scowl when it seemed they were hitting an unlucky streak against their immobile opponent.

She let out a small chuckle, however, as she stepped back a bit. "I might not mind doing something crazy--it gets pretty boring down here after a while." She referred to the lower floors of Aincrad. Maybe she needed to keep herself busy. Thinking back to Cygnus' worry for her safety during their last quest together, the rebel in her quite liked the idea of getting herself into some trouble.

"Ah, see," She caught Itzal's question about why she had taken the quest. "My skills got all messed up. I dunno what it was, but I can't use the weapon skill I had before." Kooh gave a little pout as she tried to explain. "I heard about this quest giving a skill and it seemed cool, so y'know."

Combat Results:

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Boulder>>
  • HP: 50

Turn Order:

• Kooh -> Post Action: Attack
  • Itzal

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 70146
    • BD: 2 + (2 Equipment) = 4 - Fail
    • CD: 11
    • LD: 18
    • MD: 2

Combat Results:

• Kooh:
    • HP: 120/120
    • Energy: 9/12 -> 10/12 -> 8/12
      • Miss!
  • Itzal:
    • HP: 780/780
    • Energy: 76/78
  • <<Boulder>>
    • HP: 18/50
Edited by Kooh

Itzal landed another series of punches as he listened to Kooh and grinned.  "Yeah, life without excitement is boring, that much I have to admit.  If you ever want something to do you can always message me.  I'm up for nearly anything.  Although I don't recommend dungeons, they've become much harder recently."  When she talked about her skills getting messed up and not being able to use her weapon skill anymore Itzal nodded before landing another punch, doing nothing.  "You're not the first to have said that.  I think claws and whips were removed from the game.  Which is a shame since they're really intriguing weapons."  After he said that his mind tracked back to when they first met, when Kooh tricked Itzal into taking her hands and embarrassed him very badly.  As he thought about it, he started hoping she didn't try doing that anymore.  If she did he was thankful Kasier wasn't here to see her.

ID#  70147  BD:  1  I will beat this roller if it's the last thing I do

Itzal:  780/780  <>  76/78

@Kooh

Edited by Itzal

Kooh couldn't help a small huff of a sigh leaving her, both from the annoyance of her skills being messed with, and the lack of progress they'd been making on this quest objective. At this rate, it would be a miracle if the two of them could bring its health down to zero before the sun was set. Taking a step forward again, Kooh planted her feet firmly before throwing a straight punch, smirking with satisfaction as the hovering health bar ticked down once again.

The girl weighed Itzal's words and thought a moment. "Hmm, can't say I've done a dungeon before, but without any combat skills I'd be pretty useless anyway." She grinned playfully before mulling the thoughts over again. "Ehh, I haven't done a lot of quests still," She started, memories flickering back to the fiasco of her last quest that led to all the recent drama. Giving her chin a couple of taps, she turned her gaze back to the raven-haired boy. "Wha'd'ya say? Wanna haul my butt through some baby quests?" She asked casually.

Combat Results:

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Boulder>>

Turn Order:

• Itzal

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 70177
    • BD: 5 + (2 Equipment) = 7 - Success
    • CD: 1
    • LD: 17
    • MD: 10

Combat Results:

• Kooh:
    • Energy: 8/12 -> 9/12 -> 8/12
      • Hit! Basic Attack:
        • (1 Base) + (3 Equipment) = 4 DMG
  • Itzal:
    • Energy: 75/78
  • <<Boulder>>
    • HP: 18/50 -> 14/50
Edited by Kooh

He watched as Kooh struck the rock again and again, clearly channeling her frustrations into her actions.  This was a good thing since that meant she was venting onto something that wasn't real and not onto another human.  When she finally reduced it's health by a little bit she stopped and Itzal moved in, punching the rock at a decent pace.  When she commented on dungeons he nodded.  "Dungeons can be pretty hard, especially with the amount of damage bosses do now.  Even I won't go in without a good tank.  I have a friend who's a tank but he's busy from time to time and not as high a level as me.  As for combat skills that depends on if you want anything to do with combat.  If you don't I could always help you get searching skills or whatever it is you want to do."  He swung hard and smiled as the health dropped another point.  Then he heard her ask if he could help get her through the easy quests.  He nodded.  "Sure I could do that.  I wouldn't even mind tanking for you on the harder quests as well...  Well some of the harder quests that is."  He wished he was actually useful in combat but in truth he didn't deal that much damage and he pretty much had zero MIT whatsoever.

ID#  70181  BD:  6+2=8

Rock:  13/50

Itzal:  780/780  <>  75/78

@Kooh

Edited by Itzal

Kooh grinned in satisfaction as Itzal agreed to help her out. It was about time she got around to doing something exciting. In the back of her head, an impish plot began forming--she could almost picture the heart attack she would give Cygnus, sending him vague messages about this or that life-threatening quest she was embarking on. Taking another fighting stance, she directed another blow at their inanimate foe, the gloves around her fists boosting her damage enough to take out a small chunk of its health. It was edging closer to the red, now--just a couple more solid hits like that and they'd finally be done.

"Great!" She turned back to Itzal and tapped a finger to her chin again, stepping back as she gave him room to attack, too. "Now, counting this one, I've only done like, three quests. So we can do whatever, and I'm always free, so," The girl left it at that with another grin, almost showing her eagerness.

Combat Results:

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Boulder>>

Turn Order:

• Itzal

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 70244
    • BD: 4 + (2 Equipment) = 6 - Success
    • CD: 2
    • LD: 14
    • MD: 7

Combat Results:

• Kooh:
    • Energy: 8/12 -> 9/12 -> 8/12
      • Hit! Basic Attack:
        • (1 Base) + (3 Equipment) = 4 DMG
  • Itzal:
  • <<Boulder>>
    • HP: 13/50 -> 9/50
Edited by Kooh

Itzal watched as Kooh landed another solid hit, dealing significant damage.  He glanced at the wrappings he hadn't seen before and realized they were enhanced for unarmed damage.  Good thinking he thought to himself.  If only he had thought of that.  When she backed off her response made it clear she was eager for some questing.  Itzal smiled to her.  She seemed different somehow.  More interested in the events around her rather than spending her time embarrassing Itzal.  For that he was glad of course, especially with Kasier being his girlfriend.  Itzal nodded.  "I've done nearly all of the easier quests.  Just the hard ones left for me now.  Which I can't take on my own...  Particularly with my being a scout rather than a dps or tank."  He took position and scanned for a weak point.  When he couldn't find one he simply activated his reveal mod and spotted the crack he made earlier.  He struck it with all his force and the crack grew greatly, splitting into three larger cracks that spread in different directions.

ID#  70245  BD:  10

Rock:  6/50

@Kooh

Edited by Itzal

Itzal mentioned his lack of damage and Kooh frowned in slight surprise. At the rate he'd been leveling, she figured the raven-haired man had surpassed her in every way you could in this game. 'I guess dumping all your points into a stat means you still suck in the other stuff.' She concluded. The blonde brought up her right arm, resting her other hand on her bicep in a cheesy 'strong' pose. "Guess that just means I'll have to be the muscle, then." With her tall, thin frame, it was a bit odd to envision her as a fighter on the frontlines. She smirked before approaching her target again, delivering a blow that fell short of her previous damage output and quickly shutting down her comments. The girl backed off, tapping her chin yet again in vague thought. "Well, maybe it wouldn't hurt to try some other things, too..." She mumbled.

Combat Results:

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Boulder>>

Turn Order:

• Itzal

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 70246
    • BD: 2 + (2 Equipment) = 4 - Fail
    • LD: 11
    • MD: 10

Combat Results:

• Kooh:
    • Energy: 8/12 -> 9/12 -> 7/12
      • Miss!
  • Itzal:
  • <<Boulder>>
    • HP: 6/50
Edited by Kooh

Itzal watched as she took a typical 'strong' pose and mentioned how she could be his muscle.  Itzal chuckled.  "You know, I could totally see that happening.  I can't wait to see you master martial arts and become a ninja of sorts."  After she punched the rock and backed off Itzal took his turn and began a series of punches, hoping to damage the stone further.  "Hand to hand combat is a very useful skill, whether it's used to damage opponents or keeping your opponent's off of you.  Not only is it extremely useful, but it also looks freaking amazing to watch a master use it in action.  Take the freelancers from red vs blue as the perfect example if you've watched that."  After his final punch the stone didn't alter it's health and Itzal sighed before backing up for Kooh.  "So, when do you want to do another quest after this?  I'm game any time."

ID#  70247  BD:  3+2=5

@Kooh

Edited by Itzal

Kooh took on a thoughtful expression. 'A ninja, huh? That actually sounds...' She was just starting to drift in thought when she nodded absently at Itzal's continuation. She didn't understand the reference he was making, but her mind latched to the term 'ninja' as she tried to envision herself as a stealthy assassin-type. She hadn't really thought of Sword Art Online as much of a game since they'd been trapped her. It had become her second life, almost. She spent her days idling around town and doing whatever she wanted as a 'normal person'. But the monotonous routine was starting to give way to the fantasy world.

Giving a small nod, Kooh looked like she had decided something. The girl approached the boulder, taking a deep breath and glancing up and its red HP bar. Taking several strikes against the target, Kooh expanded upon the cracks in the rock until they practically covered the surface like a web. Finally, the boulder shattered into several chunks of rock before the pieces burst into white pixels and dissipated completely. Grinning, the girl turned back to Itzal and flashed him a peace sign. "Alright, now let's go back to town and find a good quest to do!"

Combat Results:

Hide contents

Opponent:

• <<Boulder>>

Turn Order:

• Itzal

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 70248
    • BD: 10 + (2 Equipment) = 12 - Critical Success