[PP-F1] A True Display of Skill

OOC- Due to several days past, Kooh has missed her turn.  (Adhae's idea not mine please don't kill me ;-;)

Itzal's face reddened even more at Verus' comment.  "Verus, please don't," he groaned.  This was going south real fast.  First Kooh teasing him now Verus?  One was hard enough but now he'd have two creative minds coming up with teases like crazy.  And Itzal wasn't sure he'd be able to handle it.  That's when he heard Adhae walk up to him with a large grin on her face as she...  Oh goodness no!  With that his face became redder than any of them had ever seen.  Itzal wasn't even sure he had seen a shade of red like this.  Unable to take it he pulled his hood over his face.  This was so embarrassing and unfortunately he couldn't think of an escape.  He had to just sit there and endure their laughter.  Why me? he thought.  Why did this always happen to him?  Back in school he never had the chance to get any friends thanks to the bullies, let alone try to befriend the girls.  Therefore he had no experience with them.  What a day.

Summary

--------------------------

Each player receives 1 sp, 2 MAT and 200 col