(OP-NK-F1) Step by Step (Complete)

Jonathan looked over into the sunrise. Virtual but beautiful. Most were not up at this time. A  breeze tickled his white blond hair and made the trees sway. His  Sword was stationed on his back. He didn't want to go out while he was so weak. Jonathan closed his eyes. He sat down enjoying the nice cool weather. His black clothes made him ba little warmer. He hasn't seen anyone he knew in like ages. Creius had disappeared. So had Brax. He was alone.

Edited by Morgenstern

Emblem ran at a large boar at floor one. His Hell Rose armor gleamed in the fading sun and his sword gleamed orange as he stabbed it into the creature. The attack brought it's health down to zero. It shattered into tons of pieces a window opened on his HUD saying that the boar had dropped 120 COL. He sighed and added it into his inventory. COL was pretty much useless and what he really hoped for was some materials. But maybe he could put i towards some more armor or a better weapon for him to use. He sheathed his weapon behind his back and began to walk back to the town. His dragon flew down from where she had been flying and onto his head. Emblem looked behind him to see the sun had begun to set in the distance. He had seen this hundreds of times and every single time it amazed him. He continued up the path to the town hoping no Mobs would spawn in front of him.

Spoiler

ID: 63356

BD: 7

LD: 11 (+ 120 COL)

<Emblem> 48/48 energy 7/12

<Large Boar> -1/24

Sword Art: Vorpal Strike (1x5) -5 energy

Edited by Emblem

Jonathan watched as a figure destroyed a monster in one strike off in the distance. Strong players. They managed to survive alone easily. He couldn't fight one boar alone. He kinda sucked. All of a sudden a voice was heard behind him. Two men stood  Jonathan and  city. He hadn't realized being so far out. Now he was in for it. Jonathan pulled  out his sword. Two against one. They looked higher leveled then him.  Jonathan heard the leader speak. "Give us you col and we might let you live...*chuckle"  Jonathan grabbed his sword. There was no way they would let him survive.

Jonathan 16/16 4/4 Energy

Thug 1 18/18  3 dmg 2 mit

Thug 2 18/18

Emblem looked up from the ground to see a lower leveled player being cornered by two criminals. They seemed to out level the player so he decided he would try and help the player out just like he been helped out when he was a lower level. Emblem pulled out his blade and charged at the two thugs activating a sword skill as he ran. He decided he would try and take one out in one hit so that less damage would be inflicted onto the player. His blade doubled in length and shined a bright green as he stabbed at the thug killing it quickly. He turned around to the other thug bringing his sword up in a ready position. He yelled at the other player. Get behind me! I don't want you getting hurt! Emblem moved in front of the other player preparing himself for the thugs attack.

Spoiler

Emblem: 48/48 energy: 3/12

Morgenstern: 16/16 energy 4/4

Thug 1 0/18 *DEAD*

Thug 2 18/18

ID: 63375

BD: 10

Sword Art: Vorpal Strike (1x5) -5 energy  35 dmg

Edited by Emblem

Jonathan watched in awe as a player slashed the Orange player, cleanly killing him. Blue shards flew everywhere. He heard the player yell to stay behind him. The thug moved forward on the player swinging around a sword menacingly. He looked like he was trying to remain fierce. He swung his sword with a direct hit to the boy. Jonathan backed away. He would  Most likely screw things up. Jonathan would watch not fight.

63382 BD:4 MD:9

Jonathan 16/16

Emblem ?/48

Thug 2 18/18

Emblem felt the mobs sword dig into his shoulder. He shook it of then jumped back preparing another sword skill to take down the thug. His sword began to glow orange as he leaped into the air bringing his sword down onto the thug killing it quickly. It burst into blue shards giving the usual shattering sound effect. He looked down at his shoulder to see a steady stream of red fragments coming out of his shoulder where he had been hit by the thug. He sheathed his sword then looked behind him at the player who had been jumped by the mobs. Hey. You okay? He looked back at the player and sheathed his sword. You have to be more careful and stay inside the safe zones when it starts to get dark. You'll be at a disadvantage being that you couldn't see as well. Emblem waved bye at the player then began to walk again back towards the town.

Spoiler

ID: 63389

BD: 10

<Emblem> 43/48 0/12 energy

<Morgenstern> 16/16 4/4 energy

<Thug 1> 0/18 *DEAD*

<Thug 2> 0/18 *DEAD*

Sword Art: Sonic Leap (1x3) -3 energy 21 DMG

Jonathan watched as the boy immediately struck back once again destroying the thug. The boy had a red gash on his shoulder which emitted the red fragments. He acted like it was nothing. He sheathed his sword and had told him to be more careful around the dark. There it was again. Somebody stronger than him telling him how to play. Jonathan sighed and sheathed his own sword. He looked over again and seen the boy start to head toward town. Jonathan yelled, "Wait!" Jonathan ran to catch up with the boy. "I have to be able to repay you... somehow..." Jonathan looked down. How was he supposed to repay such a high leveled player. He couldn't do any favors for him.

Emblem looked back at the player who now wanted to repay him for Emblem saving him. No it's no problem at all. It's my pleasure. I'd hate to see someone die in front of me. Emblem could now tell how low level the player was. He seemed to think that Emblem was a higher level than he actually was. He laughed. He was only level 12 almost 13 He looked back at the player who persistently wanted to repay Emblem and turned around. Listen. I'm just helping people out I don't need anything in return. If you want to repay me you should head back to town. I don't want anymore of those mobs to gang up on you again. I might not be there to save you. Emblem turned around as his Dragon who had been flying nearby landed on his shoulder and drowsily looked around.

Jonathan pulled out his sword and stuck it into the ground. The blond turned to leave. A small Dragon on his shoulder. Jonathan winced. Of course. He was once again to weak to do anything. Jonathan quickly grabbed his sword. He looked in some grass for a material but there was none there. Jonathan moved back toward town. There was no point. He sheathed his sword and walked past the boy, walking into town. He turned a corner and hid, waiting to see where the boy would go.

Jonathan is hidin

Spoiler

63397 LD:13

(OOC: hey Morgenstern do you have any sneak and hide skill points? i checked your journal and it looked like you don't have any. I'm going to go ahead and assume you have the base stealth rating of 10)

Emblem wandered through the streets of town where he found the bench where he spent a lot of time with his friends. He sat down on the bench facing an enormous fountain and smiled. He leaned back in the bench as his dragon flew off of his shoulder and into the air. She flew to the fountain and began to fly above the steady mist coming up from the fountain. Emblem opened his menu and un-equipped his armor and sword. As he did this he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. He looked up from the dragon and behind him. He saw the man that he had saved a few moments ago hiding behind a wall watching him. Emblem couldn't help but feel annoyed as he got up and walked towards the player.

Spoiler

ID: 63410

LD: 17

Spotted Morgenstern

OOC no I dont

Jonathan watched as the boy unequipped his items and began to walk toward him. Jonathan panicked. This was not supposed to happen. Jonathan jumped out of hiding and yelled "You can't see me!" Jonathan looked at the boy. Jonathan was kind of embarrassed that he was caught. Jonathan moved toward the boy. He looked a bit aggravated. "Tell me the words, and ill go..." Jonathan looked down and ran. He had blown it. He ran outside of the city. 

OOC: I had no idea what to write

(OOC: Okay in the future remember when you go into stealth mode to put your stealth rating.)

Emblem felt confused as the player jumped out of hiding then ran out of the city. Emblem sighed then ran after him. He whistled to his dragon as it flew down from the fountain onto his shoulder. As he ran he opened his inventory and equipped his gear. He wasn't expecting to have to equip his gear again today. Than again he wasn't expecting this to happen either. he started to feel mad now. How stupid was that guy to run out of the town at night at his level. He felt he would at least try and save the man again. "Wait a second. Why the heck was that guy watching him?" Emblem shook the thought out of his head then sprinted after the man.

Sitting on a tree branch, Jonathan looked at the fields in the dark. Why did he try to make allies. He just makes things worse.  Jonathan heard a growl behind him. He jumped from the tree quickly turning to see a panther jump from the tree onto the ground. Jonathan unscathed his sword and held it forward. The panther leapt forward and Jonathan Moved out of the way. And tried to turn to swing. The sword missed but Jonathan remained unharmed. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 16/16 Energy 3/4

Panther 10/10 

63419 BD:3 MD:4

Edited by Morgenstern

Emblem stopped as the player ran into a panther. Of course this was one of the mobs that spawned at night making it very dangerous because of it's black coat. It didn't seem to be that high level so he decided he would let the player try and handle it himself and if the panther started to get the upper hand he would save the player once more. He settled down on the ground anxious to see how the player fought. Emblem could see the player was the type of person that waited for the correct moment to strike when the monster was vulnerable. 

The panther began to circle Jonathan. Jonathan began to stay put. The panther began to go round and round but Jonathan didn't care. The panther dove in for a swipe at his leg. It was successful but Jonathan didn't manage to stab it. The panther was definitely much quicker then Jonathan had imagined but Jonathan still had the complete upper hand. The panther was sneakier and quicker then boars but was still not near as strong.

Spoiler

Jonathan 13/16 Energy 2/4

Panther 8/8 

(OOC: Why'd you change the health of the panther? Oh yeah and remember to post your BD and MD and such)

Emblem watched the player get attacked by the panther. The monster was definitely stronger than the boars and much much quicker. The panther lunged at the player striking him in the leg. Emblem sighed. The fight would have to turn around quickly before Emblem would jump in and quickly finish of the panther. He looked at the players form. He was a bit sloppy when he tried to dodge the attack. Emblem would definitely have to teach the man a bit after the fight. Emblem usually took the DPS role in his parties which meant he had to do a lot of dodging. Even though he used heavy armor he had started to learn to be quick on his feet.

OOC oh thanks I forgot the health of the panther and the BD and MD. I'm tired... I'll change it back

The panther moved in again this time relying on speed. It leapt into the air trying to sink its claws in his chest. Jonathan hit the panther with the butt of his blade. The panther backed up and out of reach. Jonathan sighed. At this rate it would never die. Maybe because it was dark and the panther was a lot faster. Jonathan gerrymandered ready. He would have to be the first to attack or no damage would ever be done.

Spoiler

Jonathan 13/16 Energy 2/4

Panther 10/10

63433 BD:5 MD:4 

Emblem sighed then got up from his spot he pulled his sword out of it's sheathe then sprinted at the Jaguar. His sword however missed the jaguar. Annoyed he jumped back from the mob then looked at the player next to him keeping his sword trained on the jaguar. Hey you looked like you needed some help. Say what were you doing spying on me. Emblem twirled his sword then began to advance on the boar. He looked at the player again. You look like you could use some training I could help you out some if you want.

Spoiler

<Morgenstern> 13/16 energy 2/4 Hate: 1

<Emblem> 48/48 energy 10/12

<Jaguar> 1010

BD: 3

ID: 63563

Jonathan watched as the blond haired boy appeared and advanced on the panther. He said, he looked like he needed help. Jonathan grimaced. He just sucked at hitting the enemy. Then he advanced on the panther but missed as well. He backed up and asked why he was spying on him. Jonathan smiled and moved in on the boar. He jumped forward slashing at the panther but it just backed away. Jonathan looked at the blond boy and said, "I wanted to see what a higher leveled player did to get stronger... I have dreams Of being strong one day...

Spoiler

Jonathan 13/16

Emblem 48/48

Panther 10/10

63564 BD:2 MD:1

Emblem nodded as the player told him why he was spying on him. Well you now Jonathon. You could've just asked. I'm gonna tell you something. I'm not that high level. I'm only level 13. If you want to meet a high level you should talk to some of the frontliners. Emblem looked back at the jaguar then lunged at it bringing his blade down onto it. It left a good sized gash on it's back he smiled then looked back at the player. I could help you out to get stronger but one piece of advice I could give you is to be social and meet new people. The more allies you have the better chance you have to get stronger and to survive.

Spoiler

ID: 63565

BD: 8

<Morgenstern> 13/16 energy 2/4 Hate: 1

<Emblem> 48/48 energy 9/12 Hate: 1

<Jaguar> 5/10

Edited by Emblem