(OP-NK-F1) Step by Step (Complete)

Jonathan listened as Emblem put out his advice. His piece of getting stronger was too have more allies. The more allies the stronger you would become. This made sense. The only problem is he wasn't that good at it. Jonathan refocused his attention to the panther. He charged forward making a stab at the enemy. The panther back up then leapt back striking Jonathan sending flying ground. He picked himself up. His health was almost in the yellow. He grimaced. He could not hit the panther at all.

OOC Screw the dice! It sucks.

Spoiler

Jonathan 9/16 1/4 1

Emblem 48/48 1

Panther 5/10

63644 BD:5 MD:9

Emblem watched as Jonathon was thrown back by the panther. He really was taking a beating. Emblem decided he would just kill it quickly so that he didn't have to see the player next to him lose anymore health. He watched the panther waiting for it's next attack. He watched the mob tense up ready to pounce. This was when he would strike. Emblem charged at the monster then stabbed his sword through the mobs chest as soon as it jumped up. It shattered into thousands of fragments. He sighed then placed his sword back in it's sheathe then began to walk back towards the town. He waved at the player. Well I'll see you later. Oh and by the way. You can count me as an allie. 

Spoiler

<Emblem> 48/48 energy 8/12 Hate 2

<Morgenstern> 9/16 energy 0/4 Hate 1

<Jaguar> 0/10 *DEAD

ID: 63664

BD: 7

( OOC: XD I think this is a good place to stop the thread. You can type up the summary in the next reply.)

Jonathan watched as Emblem moved forward and stabbed the panther, mid leap. The Panther shattered into billions of data fragments. Jonathan sheathed his sword. And watched as Emblem sheathed his. He told him he could count him as an ally. Jonathan smiled as he watched the player walked off. Jonathan looked off into the night but also decided to head back to town. This trip made him wiser and stronger he believed.

RP Complete

Jonathan 

+1 SP +200 Col

Emblem

+1 SP +320 Col

Edited by Morgenstern