[F3-NK-OP] Warm fire under a windy night

Another boring uneventful day. There hasn't been many people come by the little tavern inside the Forest of Wavering Mist. It was a quiet place, not much monsters spawn around the area. Even so, the dim light in front of Hakkasan's tavern could barely be seen from town, through all the fog that perpetually covered the wood's floor. It was windy that night. The strong breezes was howling through the creek of the tavern door and windows. The sun was slowly coming down from the highest point. The sunlight shone through the tree lines, and the cloudy mist of the forest

"Hmm... it seemed like it's one of those days. Can't expect much customers when you set your shop so far from town." Husky -the owner of the Hakkasan Tavern- let out a small sigh, looking toward the fire place with a small fire dimly lit up the place. Husky opened a menu near the thing, and increase the brightness of the flame. The small fire inside the fireplace slowly but surely grew larger and larger, before engulfing the pieces of charred woods beneath it. Husky could feel the warmth of the flame warmed him up from the roaring wind outside. He took a deep breath and sat down onto a seat next to the fire. Woofles laid close to him, snuggled up next to his foot, enjoying the warmth from the fire, and his master scratching him just behind the ear. "At least I can be a little lazy and enjoy the day, while it last." A small smile curved his mouth. The brunette leaned back to the seat, closed his eyes and took a quick rest. There're no customers around anyway, so he might as well enjoy his time alone.

Despite this not being his first trip through the forest he still found himself getting lost in the endless sea of fog that blankets the area. Not that it was really much of an issue. He had went that day to gather materials and since the monsters on the lower floors were generally too weak to harm him it should have been an easy trip. Eventually Seul would encounter a building, something he couldn't recall being there on his last visit. With the sun quickly falling on the horizon and the wind picking up, it seemed like as a good an idea as any to wait out the weather somewhere inside.

The door pushed open with relative ease and to his surprise the place was empty, save for one man sitting by the fireplace. He looked too comfy though and it wasn't like there was any real reason for the boy to bother him. With those two points in mind he decided to take a seat at a nearby table to view the world outside through a window.

Just as his eyelids started drooping, and his mind drifting into a good nap, Husky heard the bell on the door rung. He rose up from his seat, and saw a player coming in. Husky didn't expected that there'd be a customer coming at that time. With haste, the brunette proceed toward the bar counter, and switch to his bartender outfit. Correcting the bow-tie to fit just right around his neck, Husky made his way toward the first customer of the day.

"Good evening to you, sir. How can I help you today?" He spoke in a clear and cheerful tone. His lips curved a bright smile, as he made eye contact with the newly met player. He had hope that the scar over his eye wouldn't affect how they think of him, as some does have negative thoughts whenever they saw it. 

He couldn't help but let his thoughts wander as he watched the trees sway with the wind. Despite how violent the weather was, there was also something sort of beautiful about the whole scene. It all looked undeniably real, but in the back of his mind he still knew that it was all just a bunch of programming. Such was the nature of this world. But those thoughts would be pushed aside as the man he saw earlier approached. His gaze now laid on who he could only presume was the owner of the establishment and he studied the player's expression before replying with a shrug. "Eh... If I could just have some water that'd be cool." With his decision made he turned to look out the window once more, but continued on with the conversation anyway. "It's kind of funny; I never realized there was a tavern here until today. This place is pretty nice, so bad weather might just be good for something after all."

Jonathan wandered about on floor three. He did not like being here because he could barely survive, but he was stronger now and would kill enemies before they killed him. He could not take a hit yet like he wanted to be able to but he was doing great so far. He walked to the edge of the Forest of Wavering Mist. He had just gotten back from killing  the Dark Elf that had roamed in this area, for the Worn out Welcome Quest. He moved in wanting to explore more. He caught a good smell. The smell of a warm fire. He searched around moving quickly, not wanting to pick a fight with the minotaurs that roamed around the forest. The wind wanted to push Jonathan over. He smiled as he seen a small tavern. His golden white hair was moved to a side from the wind. Jonathan opened the door and headed in. Two men stood before him. Jonathan's eyes glazed over. What if these guys would try to kill him. One looked well leveled. The other was very high leveled. Jonathan moved in and sat down without saying a word. 

@Seul

Hearing the player's simple order, Husky kept his smile on his face, observing the guess as he made his way back to the counter. However, just before he did so, the brunette noticed Seul was rather... captivated by the scenery outside, where the wind breeze brushed against the foliage above the branches, even when the fog was so thick. Hearing his question about the place, Husky swiftly explain. "Well, the establishment was used to be abandoned. Players would have probably ignored it as well as mistaken it for ruins. But when I took a closer inspect, I find out that this was a run-down shop. The place was cheap, probably for a good reason, but it is maintainable, and it's quiet out here, so that's a plus." 

@Morgenstern

While preparing to get Seul's order ready, Husky heard the door bell rang once again. "Didn't expect another customer." He thought. The man quickly made his way toward the newly entered player, as he sat himself into a small table. "Good day, sir. Welcome to Hakkasan's Tavern. How may I help you today?" Husky asked, keeping the smile on his face. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Sounds like a dream come true." He said with a sigh.

His thoughts turned to that of his own profession... One that was probably the most useless job in the entire game. Although if given a second chance he wouldn't know what to change to anyway. As the bell rang he turned just in time to see another player standing at the door. For whatever reason the guy seemed sorta off as he took his seat a few tables away. Seul debated going over to talk, but ultimately decided against it. What would he even have to say? Probably nothing. If he had to guess, he was almost certain that more people would show up as the night pressed on. People that could liven up the little tavern more than he could.

Jonathan listened and watched as the two players talk. Then one of them stood up, and said,  "Good day, sir. Welcome to Hakkasan's Tavern. How may I help you today?" Jonathan looked at the man plainly and said, "I was just trying to get out of the wind, when I caught the aroma of smoke. I came to check it out and here was a tavern. But I guess, I could have some water... Jonathan watched as the trees swayed in the wind outside. Then the fire caught his attention. It seemed calm and rolled slowly. He remembered sitting by the fire and falling asleep every time.

After putting the customer orders down, Husky returned to the bar, and prepared the drink. Letting out a small sigh, disappointed that the two customer hasn't order anything but regular water, he poured two glass of pure water, adding a few ice cubes for each glass and began serving the order to his customer

@Morgenstern

With the two glasses of water on a tray, Husky approached the first customer he saw. "Here is your drink, sir." He said in an elegant manner, gently placed the glass of water onto th table. Carefully and swiftly, he made his way to the one in the back, serving the man's order as well.

@Seul

"To be honest with you, I'm thinking of moving the shop to a new location. As good as this place might me, business-wise, this place won't bring you any much profit. The place is in the middle of a mist Forrest, so that's a big minus for customers. I might have to move to other places if I ever wanted to get some customers." Husky let out a small sigh, setting down the glass onto the table.