[PP-NK-F2] BUZZ OFF! (Long Live The Queen) (Creius)

Jonathan stood on Floor two.He had decided to do his second quest. He had to hunt a giant bee. Not his kind of trip. The breeze brushed his cheeks and lips and made his Black long jacket quaver in the wind. The sun glinted off of his golden white hair. A smile played on Jonathan's lips as he walked the streets of floor two. It was a beautiful today. His black handled sword hung on his back, but at the moment he did not wear any armor. He had two pieces though. One adorned with thorns the other with mitigation. "God" Jonathan thought. "It is so old to solo everything. Im tired of walking around alone." He was lucky he was not confronted by any players yet or he was screwed. Emblem was always busy with his higher leveled players. Jonathan walked past the midevial houses of Urbus and stood right before the end of the crater looking village. Jonathan took a breath and stood quietly with his eyes clothes. "Was he ready?"

Spoiler

Jonathan's Stats

24 Health

6 Energy

4 Base Damage

12 Mitigation

<<Polished Sword>> +2 damage

<<Black Leather armor>> + 9 mitigation 

Nathan was walking through the town of Urbus, looking for something to do since things had rather been slow. He needed to hunt for materials but doing that over and over again only proved to be a bore, which was a shame. Deep down, this was like any MMO where there was tons of grinding but the world seemed too beautiful to waste so much time on such an act. He sighed softly and kept on walking down the streets. The streets were rather empty, most players either in the fields of the floor or simply on a higher floor by this point of the game, so it was easy to spot every single person he passed, something he liked to do out of habit just as a safety measure. To his surprise, though, he spotted someone that he recognized. They were off in the distance a bit so Nathan was not quite able to gather any details on the player, but something seemed familiar about them. As the distance between them closed details became easier to pick out and, slowly, the picture was built. Nathan's eyes widened and he jogged forwards because he had to know at this point. Slowing to a walk as he came up behind the player he became most certain that he knew who it was. "Jonathan? Is that you? What are you doing here? What have you been up to? Any idea what happened to Brax?..." There were so many questions to be asked since they had split up for months and had not seen each other. Jonathan had probably been the closest thing to a friend Nathan had made in his entire time in this world just because he had been so willing to work with him. However, just as he had thought, he had gotten stronger even without help. He still remembered that day so long ago when they had met. If anything, he would love to meet that woman again to apologize as well as show her that he had done well without guidance. That it was not impossible. The past slowly dissolved around him as he brought himself back to the present and he was now in front of Jonathan, looking into his eyes. Only moments had passed since Nathan had encountered Jonathan again and the past had briefly consumed him. "Oh, never mind that. What are you doing in Urbus? I'm looking for something to do and you seem to have something planned already. Would you care if I tagged along?" He was hoping that whatever it was, Nathan could help. He wanted to make up for the dissolution of their group in any way possible.

It took me a bit to figure out the woman part wasn't that Ariel!. Omg good times, those were some good times

Jonathan was just about to set off when he heard his name. Funny no one should really no his name but Emblem. But this voice was familiar. Jonathan turned to see the face of Nathan. Jonathan froze for a second as he dove into the past. Nathan was the only friend that Jonathan had fully trusted. When they were much lower leveled they fought side by side. Jonathan smiled as he was overcome with joy. A feeling he had not felt in a while. Nathan looked much higher leveled now. The dark haired boy had proved it. Immediately Nathan burst out with questions. He was definenlty not the same as he used to be. He was more cautions. More shy but this was better. Jonathan did not catch any of the questions except the word Brax. Where had Brax gone. Did not seem anyone knew. Then Nathan asked what he was doing in Urbus. Jonathan grinned and said, "Im doing the Long live the Queen quest." You can come if you want, trust me I am really tired of having to solo everything."  Jonathan opened his HUD and sent Nathan a party Request, then began to walk off to the flat lad rocky area the Wind wasps lived in. 

Nathan smiled softly as the party request popped up in front of him. It had been so long since the last time they had seen each other and it was a bit reassuring to see that Jonathan had survived so far. Without a hesitation, Nathan hit the accept button. "I soloed that quest quite a bit ago, it is not terribly difficult. I would gladly come along with you." The small HUD indicator for their party popped up, displaying their names and health. It was a slight reassurance to have someone that he knew well enough again. Nathan was more confident than ever in his abilities, all he had to do was play safely, but having a companion would be nice. The world of Aincrad had slowly been consuming him as he spent more and more time alone. "I understand what you mean about soloing everything, though. Mostly, that has been what I have been up to. I head to various floors and complete quests, my shop has also been occupying a bit of my time, though business is slow." Nathan began walking down the roads of Urbus with Jonathan, towards the fields where the wasps resided. "How have you been progressing?" Via the party indicator, Nathan could tell that his partner's health was rather low; therefore, his level was low. Nathan would do his best to fix that if he could, though. He was not going to lose a potentially good friend to this game, not anytime soon at least.

Jonathan watched as the name Creius on a health bar appeared under his name. Jonathan smiled and began to walk in the direction of the bee. Jonathan looked over his shoulder at the dark haired boy. "So what level are you now? I am only level six now but I have been steadily leveling up." Jonathan looked ahead at the mid day sky. They were only about a hundred yards away. "So you said something about a shop. What profession are you? I've been wanting to become an alchemist..." Jonathan hesistated then nervously finished, "Not because I just want free potions why would you think that". Jonathan went dead silent as he heard a small buzz, but no queen met his gaze. "Hey, You've done this quest right? Do we have to screw with the wind wasps for her to come out?"

((Sorry for the slow reply, got caught up in some issues. As for the wasps, make them however strong you want. They could be floor 1 stats since they are supposed to be weak, just don't go for lootable, they would kill you possibly and be stronger than the boss xD Spawn four, that's just kinda standard. AoE should be enough if one of us lands a hit))

Nathan nodded slightly at his partner's level, the boss would not be terrible then since Jonathan should be able to take the damage, especially with the armour he was wearing. He had been able to solo it at a lower level so he was sure this would go smoothly. Looking forward at his partner when the question was directed at him he replied, "Oh, I'm level nineteen now and on my way to level twenty. I expect to break twenty-five in a month, thirty after that. I plan on being a front-line fighter then and beating this game so we can all get out. Maybe it is ambitious, but that is how I play." With the brief pause that came after his reply, Nathan took the chance to study the terrain around them, recognizing the wasp fields. Soon they would run into the smaller minions that would summon the queen with their defeat. "My shop? I am a tailor, I thought that it would be good to supply myself with armour more so than have a healthy business, though the surplus of Col helps. Alchemist sounds good, they are always helpful. I considered it myself but did not think it really fit me in the end. I am pretty sure I will visit your shop often, though. Especially once I reach my goal of the frontlines and need someone to help me out with crystals." Any pauses were now beginning to be filled with a slight hum, the beating of wings at hundreds of times a second. Jonathan's question came about the pre-boss mobs and the actual monsters themselves came into view. Nathan nodded slightly as he began approaching the group of wasps. "Yeah, they are weak, though. I am sure a level three could solo them with any armour, it is the boss that requires some worry for the lower levels. We should be perfectly fine, though." As he said this, the small Wind Wasps began approaching the pair.

Edited by Creius

Jonathan moved forward with his sword out and ready. He swung out his sword, striking the ground. Four wind wasps popped out of the ground, embracing Jonathan. Jonathan smiled and readied rage spike. He could probably take out half of their health on a successful rage spike. The charged his sword then made a uppercut  to send a burst of energy at the creatures.  The four bees dodged barely, then stung him each. It did not hurt, but Jonathan had failed at his attack. Jonathan sighed. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 20/24 5/6

Nathan ?/?

Wind Wasp A 10/10

Wasp B 10/10

Wasp C 10/10

Wasp D 10/10

64144 BD: 5 MD:9

Edited by Morgenstern

((Welp... That's embarrassing. Since you said you got hit, that means 11-20 is you and 1-10 is me for who they hit w/o hate. Keep that in mind if they hit again xD I changed how you set up the wasps. We both have AoE so no point splitting it if we hit all four at once. Also gave them stats o.o))

Spoiler

Jonathan 20/24 5/6

Nathan 76/76  ENG: 17/19 (-2)  Mit:25  DMG:6  Eva: 1    ID#64147   BD:1   CD:12 (+2 ENG +3 HP)

Wind Wasp (x4)  HP: 10/10  DMG: 2  Mit: 2

Nathan watched as four wasps surrounded Jonathan and proceeded to sting him. His partner's attacks had just barely missed the wasps, leaving him wide open for the attacks. Quickly, Nathan drew Bloodletter and darted forwards into the fight and slashed out at the wasps who had quickly retreated, leaving Nathan swiping at nothing but thin air. He looked at the HUD and saw that Jonathan had not sustained any serious damage for receiving four attacks but it would still be wise to not let that happen again. "You okay?" he asked succinctly, keeping his eyes on the foes.

Edited by Creius

Jonathan watched as Nathan made an attack, but the wasps moved out of the way. Jonathan smirked and made his move at the wasps. All he had to do was make so good contact. Then these things would be put to death by Nathan. Jonathan's sword illuminated a bright green. Jonathan dashed forward, making an uppercut motion with his sword. A burst of energy shot out an hit all four wasps. They were put into the red zone. Jonathan smiled and yelled switch after he evaded four attacks from the wasps. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 20/24 2/6

Nathan 76/76

Wind Wasps(x4) 2/10 -8 4+1(crit) =5x2=10-2=8

64152 BD:9 MD:5

Edited by Morgenstern
Spoiler

Jonathan 20/24 2/6

Nathan 76/76    ENG: 18/19          ID#64145   BD:6  (Streak)  Base 6 - Mit 2 = 4 DMG to Wind Wasps (x4)  CD: 10 (+3 ENG + 3 HP)

Wind Wasps(x4) -2/10    LD: 18  +4 Mats

Nathan charged after the wasps and Jonathan, wanting to make sure his partner did not get hurt. They did still have a floor boss to beat, even if it should not be a problem. As Jonathan jumped between the wasps and struck out with a burst of the sword art energy, Nathan jumped forward and placed himself in the middle of the wasps. With Bloodletter glowing a brilliant crimson, Nathan pivoted on his foot and used Streak to attack all four wasps at once. The small mobs' health bars depleted completely and they shattered into pixels, leaving nothing behind but a small window that indicated the drop of materials from them. Sending the window away, Nathan looked around for the boss that would be arriving shortly. Sure enough, just as the last pixels of the Wind Wasps flittered away, the Queen Wasp spawned into the fields not too far from them. "Well, not much more to do but go kill the queen. Let us finish this quickly." Nathan cast a quick glance at Jonathan then darted towards the queen, closing the distance so she aggroed on her adversaries.

Edited by Creius

Jonathan held his sword. Nathan finished off the bugs. Now just for the mini boss. The queen arose from he slumber, buzzing as if it was a roar. Jonathan smirked. Sword at his side he charged the creature, Sword illuminating a bright green, he moved at the queen, drawing in its attention. He moved in. Jonathan struck the beast, creating a long gash, Jonathan then spun, striking it twice. A third of the Creatures health gone. The Queen buzzed and stung Jonathan in the chest but It did not really do any damage. Jonathan flipped backwards and yelled "Switch!"

Spoiler

Jonathan 19/24 -1   12-12=0---> 1 damage  Energy 1/6

Nathan 72/72

Wind Wasp Queen 20/30 -10  5(2)=10 damage

64156 BD:9 MD:6

Edited by Morgenstern

((You need to put your roll information into your post by the way. I am idiot? I don't know how I missed it. As for my rolls <.< Sorry. At least my CD is good, means I'm not losing all my energy...))

Spoiler

Jonathan 19/24

Nathan 76/76    ENG: 17/19          ID#64159   BD:2   CD: 10 (+2 ENG + 3 HP)

Wind Wasp Queen  20/30

Nathan charged forward, Bloodletter in hand and beginning to glow its red hue, and put on a final burst of sprint as he came upon the beast. The creature was already wounded and he could have easily ended its life there, but he somehow missed. Bloodletter passed slowly through the air, missing the Queen Wasp's body by centimetres. Quickly, after recovering himself from the missed attack, Nathan rolled away from the large field boss and picked himself up. He watched as the queen went forwards to Jonathan, since he held all the aggro after landing a hit. Nathan began running towards the two, wanting to finish the fight before Jonathan took too much damage.

Edited by Creius

((It is in there, Its on the bottom of my spoiler like it always is???))

Jonathan watched as Nathan made a quick attack but missed. Jonathan was out of energy to do a skill now, but was stil able to make a basic attack. Jonathan smirked and charged forward, thrusting his sword at the queen. The sword collided with the queen, entering her body. It did not do much damage but it was still quite enough. the queen roared/buzzed and back away a bit. It was Nathan's turn... If he hit with a skill, it would be over. Jonathan smiled and looked back "Switch" Jonathan rolled out of the way. A good strike from Nathan was all that was needed. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 19/24

Nathan 72/72

Wind Wasp Queen 16/20

64161 BD: 7 MD:5

Edited by Morgenstern

((ffs v.v The level six is carrying me through the fight I could have one shot, seriously Dice gods... If you were in any danger I would be livid with myself xD))

Spoiler

Jonathan 19/24

Nathan 76/76    ENG: 17/19          ID#64162   BD:4   CD: 6 (+1 ENG)

Wind Wasp Queen  16/30

Nathan watched as, once again, Jonathan landed another blow and dodged the queen's stinger. Jonathan jumped away from the boss, leaving the large wasp wide open for an attack. Nathan darted forwards and thrust Bloodletter towards the queen's abdomen but the queen would not have it. The droning of the queen's wings got louder as they worked harder and the queen's large body flew up and over Nathan's sword and Nathan entirely, placing the large wasp between Nathan and Jonathan once more. The queen, with its wings in overdrive, headed towards the boy whom had caused so much damage to it.

Edited by Creius

Jonathan watched as The queen flew over Nathan's attack, and headed toward him once again. Jonathan smirked and dashed forward. Jonathan jumped up to be able to hit the creatures body This was his chance. Jonathan swung his sword but missed. The queen finally took he chance and rammed Jonathan, sending him spiraling to the ground. Jonathan laughed. The queen was not doing anything to Jonathan. Nathan was behind the queen with the Wasp focused on Jonathan. It would have no way of being able to dodge Nathan's attack now. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 18/24

Nathan 72/72

Wind Wasp Queen 16/30

64163 BD: 4 MD:6

Edited by Morgenstern

((Why would you set me up like that? ;~;))

Spoiler

Jonathan 18/24

Nathan 76/76    ENG: 17/19          ID#64166   BD:4   CD: 6 (+1 ENG)

Wind Wasp Queen  16/30

Watching as the wasp flew forwards and slammed into Jonathan, Nathan began to feel a small anger at his constant missing. He had never had this many issues with hitting something. This fight should honestly have been over after mere seconds, it had already begun to drag on too long. Nathan ran forwards and jumped up into the air. Much to his misfortune, the wasp decided it was done picking on Jonathan for the time being and it flew to the side just as Nathan came sailing over. With a sudden start and a crash, Nathan had to pull his sword back to avoid impaling not only himself but Jonathan who lay on the ground as well which gave him no time to prepare for the fall. He hit the ground and all the wind was knocked out of him so he lay there for a bit, dazed. When his vision came back more solidly he saw the wasp once more heading towards Jonathan. With a grunt, Nathan picked himself up off the ground.

Edited by Creius

(Sorry, LMFAO) 

Jonathan watched as the Queen began to move at him. Jonathan wanted to have dealt more than half the damage so he had to hit now. Jonathan dashed forward, sword held behind him. Jonathan brought his his sword forward slashing at the queen. Jonathan's sword deflected off the queen's stinger. Jonathan threw himself backward to avoid any damage that the queen might want to deal. Jonathan smiled and looked at Nathan. "Do you feel like doing something yet" Jonathan cracked up laughing. Sorry, just trying to keep things light

Spoiler

Jonathan 18/24

Nathan 76/76             

Wind Wasp Queen  16/30

64168 BD:3 MD:3

Roooooooooling

Edited by Morgenstern

((I FEEL LIKE FREAKING SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!!!! OMFG THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS. Sorry for the caps, had to get that out. Seriously though, three fours in a row... It's supposed to be a 50/50 hit ;~; I am so cunfuddled))

Spoiler

Jonathan 18/24

Nathan 76/76    ENG: 17/19          ID#64170   BD:4

Wind Wasp Queen  16/30

Nathan darted forwards, charging the wasp as quickly as he could, not wanting the bug to escape his attack again. The problem this time, though, was that he went too fast. Bloodletter was thrust forward and passed cleanly through thin air, the queen not having reached where he had expected it to be just yet. No, instead it reached where he was after Nathan had. The large wasp slammed its body into Nathan, not dealing damage but sending him flying and crashing into the ground. A loud groan escaped his lips and he looked over to his partner. "I do not even know what I am doing anymore. I just am not able to hit the thing." Nathan picked himself up off the ground and dusted off, picking Bloodletter up again. "Jeez, I think I had an easier time killing it when I was a lower level. This is just getting aggravating." He rushed towards the wasp once again, wanting to land the single blow that would kill it.

Edited by Creius

Jonathan watched as Nathan missed yet again. Jonathan could see that Nathan was getting aggravated. "You can't get angry, it will reduce your accuracy!" Jonathan returned his attention to the bee. Jonathan dashed forward, slashing at the enemy. The enemy escaped his swords reach by flying up. This fight was never going to get done was it. Jonathan kicked off the ground to back up. This bee really was starting to get annoying. Nothing had happened in a while. Jonathan sighed.

Spoiler

Jonathan 18/24

Nathan 76/76  

Wind Wasp Queen  16/30

64171 BD:2 MD: 5

Edited by Morgenstern

((Overkill? Maybe. Worth it? Definitely))

Spoiler

Jonathan 18/24

Nathan 76/76    ENG: 12/19          ID#64173   BD:6 (5+1 Concentration Used)  Base 6*6 = 36 DMG to the Wasp Queen

Wind Wasp Queen  -20/30        LD:10  1 Mat

Nathan heard Jonathan's yell and realized the validity of it. He slowed to a stop briefly, listening as Jonathan confronted the beast then blocked out everything. With his eyes closed he drew in every ounce of his resolve and focused it on landing one single, powerful blow that would wipe this pest off the face of Aincrad. All of his focus now pinpointed on driving Bloodletter through that wasp, Nathan's eyes snapped open. He charged forward, his blade glowing blood-red, and he jumped up into the air. Bloodletter flew forward and in a second had pierced the body of the wasp queen six times. The queen wasps' health dropped to zero, and probably well past it. Nathan landed on the ground just as the boss began to dissolve into pixels and a victory window popped up in front of him. With a grin, Nathan closed it then accessed his own menus and sent a trade request to his partner without a word.

Creius:
2 Materials
1 Matriarch's Stinger

Morgenstern:
Empty

"Well, that was rather annoying. That final attack felt good, though. I enjoyed working with you again, we should do it often now that you have reappeared. Maybe we can reach the frontlines together."

Edited by Creius