[PP-NK-F2] BUZZ OFF! (Long Live The Queen) (Creius)

XD

Jonathan watched as Nathan charged, thrusting his rapier into the Queen. The queen burst into a huge amount of data. Jonathan smiled and sheathed his sword. He walked over and nudged Nathan. "Bout time you did something, I did most of the damage to the little wasps and for a while all the damage to the queen" Jonathan laughed and thought. That was fun. Then Jonathan listened as Nathan said " "Well, that was rather annoying. That final attack felt good, though. I enjoyed working with you again, we should do it often now that you have reappeared. Maybe we can reach the frontlines together." Jonathan smiled and said, "Yeah that would be nice. Maybe you, I and a few others should start a guild so we are not all solo players..." Jonathan looked up at the sky. "Just think, we could recruit and train all the lower levels to become frontliners, then no boss could stop us... sorry, I am just day dreaming..."

Nathan could not help but laugh a bit when Jonathan jested at how it was about time that Nathan did something. That was probably one of the most least dramatic fights he had been a part of. Thankfully he did not have some accuracy ratio that he had just ruined otherwise he would have felt ridiculous. When Jonathan went on to describe a future where they helped all the low levels with a guild they made. He smiled softly, the look pretty much plastered to his face for a bit as he feigned interest. He just was not sure how much he would enjoy that. He would help Jonathan, sure. They had started their journey together. Others, though, he was sure that would just feel like a waste of his time. If he had been able to get to this point by himself, anyone could. He shoved the thoughts from his head and nodded slightly. "Yeah, sure. That sounds like a good goal to head towards..." Maybe his homage to Jonathan's dream would be getting him to the point where he could do that. Jonathan's dream was honourable and there was no reason why it should not be realized, the least Nathan could do was help. "In the mean time, though, we both have to get stronger. You let me know if and when you need any more help, I will be right there." Nathan turned then and started heading back towards Urbus, looking over his shoulder and raising a hand in parting. "See you soon, Jonathan."

Jonathan watched as Nathan walked off. Jonathan dissovled their party. Jonathan looked in his inventory. Jonathan laughed. Well, he would have to come solo this quest in a bit. Jonathan smiled. He began to walk off to do some more training. It was a fun experience. No Jonathan just had to catch up with Nathan in level. A few more levels and Jonathan would be able to survive during the monthly mini-boos fight. Jonathan smiled and moved on. What it would be like to be a front liner. Jonathan headed back to Urbus. Maybe it was time to take a small break.

RP Completed!

Jonathan Recieves

• 200 Col
  • 4 Skill points 3 for Quest   1 for RP
  • Matriarch Stinger
  • 2 Materials

Nathan Recieves

• 200 Col
  • 1 Skill point
  • 3 mats
Edited by Morgenstern