[OP-F1] Finding Friends

He walks far away from where the villages where... in the middle of the grasslands

where there seemed to be most of nothing. He sits upon the grass piles.

Where he opens his inventory, He finds a small started package.

Immediately opens it to find some supplies. A black leather jacket, a green sword with small carvings into it.

As well as a small 'gift' from his mother, a letter.

Later when he was alone, and no animals where even out, he knew this is what he would open.

He puts the letter and the opened package as well as the things inside it...Into his inventory.

Right after, he strangely hears a noise as he looks around...

the spot from which he was sitting from.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey there." He said in a normal voice as he sat near his crouched place on a flat rock.

"How did you find me?" He asked in a dark voice waiting for her to reply.

"And whats you name." He said in a dark voice as soon as she will have given these few answers the sooner he would revel himself.

He equips his black jacket and stares at the girl.

"Scared to say anything?" He said as he stood up and walked toward her.

Elyth had been slowly trailing after Haine as she skipped her merry way through Aincrad. Her latest prank, it would seem was trying to creep out a figure shroulded in black. For some reason, he was oddly calm about a prancing little blue teenager dancing around him.

Fascinating. Elyth decided to get closer.

Sonata was reading a book nearby, when she spotted her little sister, trailing after what looked like a little blue sprite- no, it was a girl.

The sprite began dance around a nearby person, who seemingly could maintain a poker face even when a girl was orbiting around him. A marvelous feat of... whatever the word was.

Sonata turned back to her book.

"God there's two of them." He said as they looked at them both.

"What are you doing here. I thought I was alone." He said as he got up and did a spiral around the two studying them."Are there others?" He asked in a rather dark voice as he started to study them."Do you have a name?" He then stopped and looked at the new one.

What he had studied:

One older then him, blue long haired and gold eyes, as well as hyperness.

The other broad shouldered, purplish hair and a strange face. pinkish purplish eyes.

I sat down again. "Will this randomness ever end." I shook my head and scratched it millions of girls everywhere."Could just one boy who show up on sao or is it just girls now?" he blurted out then laughed at the small joke."I guess all the boys were wanting to never come out from hiding already?" He said laughing again."I thought girls were afraid most often, not boys!" He laughed...

Edwyn wandered out into the fields near the village, looking for something to do. All of a sudden he saw a group of players grouped togther, dancing? Well that's a first he thought, I guess Aincrad will never cease to amaze. He headed in their direction to see what was going on, as he got closer he saw that the focus was all on one boy, seemingly the only guy in the whole group. Hmmmmm, weird gets weirder. "Aye!" he called out as he got closer, "What's happening?" Ugh, he was still wearing the normal starting equipment, saving his Col had seemed like a good idea at the time, but maybe he should have invested in some better equipment. First thing he would buy, some decent armor.