[OP-F1] Finding Friends

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh please..." He said as he stood up and walked the other way from the insane girls.

He started to run after getting chased immediately...

"Leave me alone!!!" He says as he runs faster and then behind a mountain and stops... .-.

"What did I ever do to you?" He says as he looks around and they stand near him still....

dancing like no other.

With a final slash Miaki finished off the oversized plant on the 6th floor. Sheathing his blade, Miaki decided that it was time to return to a lower levels for the day and loosen up. He pulled out a teleport crystal and said, "Teleport! Starting City!" and in a shimmering blue light he vanished from the jungles of floor 6. He appeared in the first floor town and check the time. "It's still early... Okay then, let's see who is on this floor."

Opening up his friends list, Miaki marked a few people and rechecked the map of the first floor to see if any where around. He saw two of the blips which were labeled <> and <> close together! one following the other over some distance it looked like. "I wonder what those two are up to..." He marked <> and in his vision saw a path to follow to reach them.

He changed his usual old western inspired attire to something lighter and loose to increase his speed at reaching them. He unequipped his weapons and armor and changed to grey sweats and a T-shirt. He adjusted his glasses and started running through the path shown in his vision leading to them.

Not much later he found them. The two girls were now chasing each other around while two guys were close together. He remembered one to be Ed, a new player Miaki was helping recently. The other all dressed in black was completely new to him. He looked back at Haine and Elyth running around and shrugged. 'Time for some fun.' He thought and then started running toward the girls yelling in a playful tone. "Hey! What do you think you two are doing?" He started to pick up his speed a little.

Miaki chased after her and thought he saw her dive behind some vendors but turned his back to them using his hand forming a visor and searching in the complete opposite direction.

"I will find you my pretty and your little wolf too." He searched around for Haine playing dumb to her being somewhere behind him.

(OOC: I couldn't help but make that reference even though Im not a fan.)

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITS ALRIGHT)

She giggled and clamped a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from laughing too loudly.. slowly she shooed Yue away and hid behind a vendors barrel, putting her black coat over herself to look like a bag.. yes she went somewhat far when it came to playing games. XD

Ed just shook his head as Miaki, a player he had met recently, came out of no where and joined in the game. It was amazing, did this girl ever take anything seriously? It was hard to believe that she did, watching her act the way she was, but everybody has their own way to release stress, I suppose, Ed thought. One thing was for sure though, SAO was much different than he had expected and the players were all cut from their own unique cloth. Even though it was a death game, Ed couldn't help but marvel at the sheer brilliance of the world and the people in it. Kayaba had created his own world and found people to populate it, and Ed was beginning to love the place.

Miaki walked carefree about in the market place and in the corner of his eye noticed a strip of black cloth somewhat out of place. 'GOTCHA!' He thought has he got closer. "Oh dear. Where could she have gone?" He leaned against the barrel next to Haine. He slashed his two fingers in the air and shifted around his inventory. A slight glint sparkled in his eye. "Gee. Whatever am I to do with these sweets I got from the 6th floor today?" He said suddenly eying where Haine was hiding.

Miaki dashed forward and grabbed Haine with a bear hug from behind. "Now where do you think you're going little missy?" He started laughing as he spun her around once while he still had a firm hold on her for the moment. He made sure to have her waist since they were the same height and she'd be able to run away rather easily, especially given how much she was wound up. She could probably break free rather easily but Miaki was gonna make sure she atleast worked for it.

"Aww!! I'm tagged! Teehee! Miakiiii-sama? I WANT TO CHASE YOU NOW!!"

Completely obvious to everyone else now, Miaki smiled and chucked a small sweet he had hidden in his right hand at Haine. Soon as she caught and was distracted for a fraction of a second he started slowly stepping away then turned and started jogging but not as fast as before. "Fine then! You're it!" The BGM Miaki heard from being in the area he was in changed as he started to run away.

As Ed watched Miaki and the girl play what looked like tag, he had the sudden urge to join in. It had been so long since he had thought like a kid, or acted like a kid, especially since he had gotten to Aincrad. He had spent all the time he could training in order to get stronger and survive. But, maybe he deserved a break, maybe it was time to just have some fun. He ran towards Miaki and called out, "Mind if I join in?"

Haine giggled and hopped up and down. "YAYAYAY!!! Fun!!!" she squealed as she ran in circles hyperly. Memories of her early childhood flooded into her mind. In Hokkaido, she always had a group of friends who would play games with her and do pranks all over their small town... but that was a long time ago. A VERY VERY long time ago.

"Just stop." He says as he runs away from the random conversation and backs up into a village.

"Please." He says as he keeps running

He picks up his speed as he runs away.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" He shouts in a grumpy voice as he picks up his speed more and more frequently.

He found that they kept following him.

The NPC's had been looking at him weirdly throughout the randomness.