[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable (Graves, Rain)

There she was, again displeasure in her expression as she glared up the mountain once more as she didn't realize her mission completion with another was depended upon her first taking it up. A cold gaze assaulting the mountain as she hung her head remembering the long arduous flurry of fists it took the first time for whoever that was. Come to think of it, she didn't even know who the person was that had been requesting aid as she now closed her eyes. She slowly walked up the stairs her face hung low as she merely walked up like a still faced mannequin that refused to express her true hatred of redoing this quest just so she could start up her own combat training and lessons. Today she had black bandages wrapped about her hands. The rock sitting at the top with a wise old man NPC who was going to explain that the rock must split before she has mastered it. Closing her eyes she clenched her bandaged fists and sprinted up the stairs in good time having practiced this walk once already.

As she reached the top she now shook her hair back out of her head peeling off a peace of her bandage and tying up her long black locks behind her head as she decided she wasn't going to waist any time for this one.

Edited by Kindle

Scaling this steep mountain slope yet again, the wanderer travels back to the source of his Martial Arts Skill. It's been some time now since he was last here. The last time it was with a group of people trying to obtain the martial skill. This time, it's with a certain woman with a habit of punching... the wanderer, but also looking to unlock the martial arts skill.

After a few more steps, he reaches the top no problem. He's gotten a lot stronger since his first run at this quest. Back then, he would be exhausted just from the climb alone. This time, it felt like just a mild stroll up a mountain. As he reaches the peak, he quickly spots the familiar face he came here for. "Yo." He says as he slightly raises his hands to acknowledge the woman. As he steps forward, the wanderer casually takes out a potion.

Greater Damage Potion I Used [+2 Damage]

Edited by Rain

Kindle blinked looking back not really realizing that the Alchemist was back in her presence one again as she shrugged and raised her fist into a boxing position as that was the most recent hobby she planned to take up. She then threw a punch straight at the rock her fist cracking it just a pinch as she firmly impacted with it, even though her level was low she had expert precision with the way she chipped the stone before her now glancing back toward her companion and gave a puff of air blowing the hair that was to the side of her face up and back over one of her eyes as she now looked over him again, "Yeah, I remember you from the shop also that meal you gave me. What you doing all the way up here?"

Spoiler

BD: 7

ID: 64445

Kindle:

HP: 12/12

EN: 2/3

Dmg: 1

Rock

HP: 49/50

Edited by Kindle

"I have this foggy memory that I offered to help with this quest." The wanderer says as he continues to scour his inventory. After a few moments later, his katana disappears in a bright light and as another bright light gleams from the wanderer's fists. Soon a pair of black UFC gloves with a golden lion sporting a crown embedded on it, appeared on the wanderer's hands. "So let me help you."

Fighter's Bought Equipped [+3 Damage]

The wanderer begins stretching as if getting ready to run a marathon. He stretched his leg reaching to the sides. He twists and turns his body on the waste. He crouched over into a ball before jumping up in the air. And all these other outlandish stretches, but not one time did he stretch his arms.

Kindle looked back over and took a step forward her foot catching upon the rock, she winced and closed her eyes as she began to topple over the rock. Something about this stationary object just made her appear like a complete klutz for no apparent reason. Her footwork tripping up as she seemed to now lose her form and collapse sloppily on chest. Cushion by her feminine physique that would have usually hurt like the dickens in the real world. As she laid there she sighed and rolled back over running her arm over her face as she tried to rub off some of the dirt as she shook her head. "You know, I have tripped trying to punch this rock more times then I have tripped in the real world at this point." Shooting a look at Rain as she continued to rest there upon her back.

Spoiler

BD: 1

ID: 64493

Kindle:

HP: 12/12

EN: 0/3

Dmg: 1

Rock

HP: 49/50

Edited by Kindle

The wanderer let off a slight chuckle as he readied himself to punch the dreaded rock. It wasn't meant to be intentional, but just thinking about her trying to punch something and tripping was just too funny to the wanderer. As the wanderer tightly grips his fist, he felt power surge through him. "Okay, let's go." He told himself. He slowly walked up to the rock, walking right passed the black haired woman. He tightly grips his fist and begins charging. Once he felt close enough, he slightly leaped into the air before digging his fist into the rock. Crack soon began to spread from the punch site. It wasn't a lot, but it shows that his punch actually did something.

ID# 64506 results: Battle: 7
[Rain] [Level 24] [HP (96/96)] [Energy (24/24)] [DMG 1+3+2] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 9]
 » DMG 6

[Rock] [HP 43/50] -6 HP

Edited by Rain

Kindle rolled her head along the ground till she was staring up toward her companion who was chunking the stone opposition with success causing her to nod her head partially impressed. She then sat herself back into the upright position as she cracked her neck back and forth till she pulled herself back up and readied her fists. Knuckles cracking and yawning as she stepped back up to the plate and slammed her fist back into the rock successful this time. "Good punch by the way, better then mine recently." She spoke up now sliding back and punching her knuckles together as she prepared for the next round. "Might let my energy regenerate a bit now."

Kindle: Hp 12/12 | En 0/3 (+1-1) | Dmg 1

[Rock] [HP 43/50] -6 HP

ID: 64520

BD: 6

Edited by Kindle

(I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS OUT ;-; I didn't really get a chance yesterday, and today I've been super busy >.> I hope you can forgive me >.>)

"Seems two more approach the boulder."

"Hm? Sorry, I did not catch that." I responded to the hermit, sitting on his knees across from me. "I said it seems that the Breaking of the Unbreakable has commenced for two more warriors." He repeated, and I smiled. "Aaaaaand you want me to-"

"Help them, yes, please." He requested, and I nodded, standing back up. "I will be back in no time." I told the hermit, turning around and sweeping out the rickety establishment's front door. The boulder was only a short walk from the hermit's place; I had already taken the grueling hike up the stairs to reach the cozy, but run-down home. It was soon that I recognized a familiar head of white hair, as well as a new face, sporting a rather slender... sexy...

I shook my head. Get a grip on yourself, José... you have Jevi, don't go too overboard with fantasies, I shut myself down, clearing the sparkles from my eyes. I approached the duo who seemed to be having a little bit of trouble with the rock. "Need any help with that bastard?" I asked, cocking my head and waving my hand as I approached. "He is a bit of a stubborn one, eh?"

The wanderer quickly turned around to find Graves just standing there already. He didn't know why he was there, but he took Grave's presence as a sign of relief. This quest would go by much faster with Graves here to do 1/2 the labor. He quickly raises his hands to wave a quick acknowledgment as he casually just says, "Yo." He played cool as if he expected Graves to be there to help their non martial artist butts.

After quickly acknowledging Graves, the wanderer gripped his fist tighter once more as he came charging at the rock. With another quick blow, he dug his fist into the rock once more, causing the initial cracks to spread more.

ID# 64549 results: Battle: 6 (3+3)
[Rain] [Level 24] [HP (96/96)] [Energy (24/24)] [DMG 1+3+2] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 9]
 » DMG 6

[Rock] [HP 36/50] -6 HP

Edited by Rain

Kindle stood up and then glanced over as yet another voice came up from behind her, frankly she thought of trying this mission solo. However, her own patience was something she knew would ruin the outing as she was sick of being incapable of doing any damage to this stone. Her eyes shimmering with a golden radiance as she managed to also pull off a rather dull peering gaze toward the newcomer. "If you walked up all this way then you might as well start punching it," as she spoke to the newcomer she strolled off and decided to sit cross-legged upon the ground now taking a breather. "I need to hold off for a second please continue I'm sadly just not on par with the rest of you for levels it seems and that causes some hindrance in this."

ID# = results: Battle: 
[Kindle] [Level 3] [HP (12/12)] [Energy (1/3) + 1] [DMG 1] [ACC 0] [EVA 0] [MIT 0]

[Rock] [HP 36/50] - HP

I saluted Rain as he greeted me, before returning to pummelling the boulder, seemingly under the effects of some potion or the like. "Seems like you are having fun." I mused, chuckling quietly, before turning to the female. "Do not worry, I do not think I came up here without planning to smack the boulder. You just take a breather, I will handle the bastard for you." I told her with a wink, turning back to the rock. I sighed, somewhat exhaustedly. There was always a small chance my blows would not land correctly, so I could only hope the system would be nice to me. Ushering Rain away, I raised my fist and backhanded the monolith, such a simple blow cleaving a tunnel in the side of it. "Right, that should make things easier." I commented confidently.

ID: 64566 | BD: 8 (7 + 1)

Grave: 27/28 EN | D: 12 | A: 1 | Rec: 2

Boulder: 24/50 HP

Edited by Grave

The wanderer watched as Graves pummeled a good chunk of the boulder. His talk for being a martial artist wasn't all for talk after all. The wanderer didn't want to get left behind. After grave's attempt, the wanderer followed him up. With a clenched fist, he threw his fist straight at the rock. Specifically where he's been hitting, where the cracks were spread. As his fist hit the rock, the cracks once again began to spread. This boulder's going to crumble soon, the wanderer just knew it.

ID# 64567 results: Battle: 6 (3+3)
 » DMG 6

[Rock] [HP 18/50] -6 HP

Edited by Rain

As the rock was chunked quite quickly down she began to stare curiously at it now wondering if she would be capable of that after she got her martial art skill. She had the points to place into it, she simply need the coordination it seemed as her own ability to hit objects in this seemed quite unreasonable. "Well you certainly know how to throw a punch, both of you actually are there any treats to doing better as I can't seemed to succeed." She spoke mundanely and glancing at them both as she continued to wait for her energy to grow.

ID# = results: Battle: 
[Kindle] [Level 3] [HP (12/12)] [Energy (2/3) + 1] [DMG 1] [ACC 0] [EVA 0] [MIT 0]

[Rock] [HP 18/50] - HP

Rain seemed to be doing a lot more damage to the rock than most players I had helped out before; I would have said both potion enhancements and equipment enhancements, namely the fighting gloves on his fists. The beautiful lady in the background commented on our skill in breaking the rock compared to her, and mentioned a 'treat' to help out. I raised my hands to show her. "Gauntlets and handwraps would be a huge help, as well as potions." I told her, before thinking a moment. "Here is some motivation for you; what do you say you both get free meals at my diner after this?" I asked with a thumbs up and a wide grin, before turning back to the rock and beginning to line up a punch.

+1 EN

ID: 64615 | BD: 5 (4 + 1) | CD: 8

+2 Recovery EN

Grave: 27/28 EN | D: 12 | A: 1 | Rec: 2

Boulder: 18/50 HP

Edited by Grave

The wanderer lined up his fist one more time. This rock was already slowly breaking down. It wouldn't be long until they finish this rock off finally. The wanderer began to walk forward, which turned into a run. Soon after, he leaped into the air before throwing his fist into the rock, causing the cracks that he made earlier to spread rapidly. It wasn't enough to completely demolish the rock, but this rock's going to break soon.

After throwing his fist, he looks back to Graves. "If you have some good ramen, I'll take you up on the offer."

ID# 64742 results: Battle: 7
 » DMG 6

[Rock] [HP 12/50] -6 HP

Edited by Rain

As she was resting she now watched as the two boys both chunked the health bar of the rock she had to defeat to receive her martial arts skill. A glimmer of hope for her new fighting style now taking seed as she regained her spirits and energy as she now rocked her knuckles together before they both echoed with a loud crack back and forth. As she eyed her the two she simply focused upon the task at hand as she now wanted to attempt finishing it off even if it would have taken her the better part of the day. Either way the newcomer would most likely slay it in a few seconds. As she approached she now missed once again her own resolve tested as she grew miserable and hung her head realizing that years to come she would be the martial artist who can't hit anything.

ID# 64768 = Results: Battle: 3 
[Kindle] [Level 3] [HP (12/12)]  [Energy (1/3) + 1] [DMG 1] [ACC 0] [EVA 0] [MIT 0]

[Rock] [HP 12/50] - HP

Edited by Kindle

I backed off slightly when Rain launched another punch at the rock; no way would it last another one of my hits. "I can cook up some badass ramen for you if that is what you want." I offered Rain with a wide grin. The female continued to miss, and she seemed quite put down by it. I frowned for a moment, wondering how I might be able to cheer her up... before remembering a particular skill I had. "Alright, let us finish this." I said, edging in past the girl and Rain, and climbing on top of the nearly demolished rock, reaching up and finding some hand and footholds. I climbed up a short distance, looking down at the weak boulder down below. "You better work on this thing..." I growled, before letting go. "Please do not let me go splat." I whispered, closing my eyes and willing <<Disguise>> to work. Come on, come on, come on! I repeated, until I felt my body begin to curl and expand, my flesh hardening as I approached the rock below...

CRASH

My spherical body sat upon a pile of rubble, dust clearing around me. Slowly my body uncurled as the skill faded, and I stood up triumphantly. "Well... that was a bit of a 'rocky' ride." I punned with a heavy chuckle, looking out to my two companions.

+1 EN

<<Disguise Activated>> +1 ACC

ID: 64873 | BD: 5 (4 + 1 + 1)

Grave: 27/28 EN | D: 12 | A: 1 | Rec: 2

Boulder: 0/50 HP

Edited by Grave

As the rock finally breaks, the wanderer falls back on his rear in relief. It seems that every time the wanderer tries to do this quest, it always gets tiresome. But, just like the his first time - with Takao - the group managed to make quick work of the rock. As the wanderer sat there, he casually tinkered around with his HUD until his black MMA gloves disappeared and his old black steel bladed katana, Bakuzan, reappeared. Since he's up here might as well farm some mobs as they head back down to town. "Let's go back and get ramen... I'm starving." the wanderer says as he stood back up to his feet. Although monotonous and tiresome, this quest wasn't exactly physically tiring. If anything, it was just mentally tiring. But the wanderer still had enough energy to keep going without rest.

OOC: Imma farm some mobs while we still have some posts to do so Kindle can get some mats and Col.

Bakuzan Equipped [+3 Damage]

Edited by Rain

Kindle stopped watching as the rock now crumbled into pieces a smirk spreading across her face as she then looked to her unassigned skill slots contemplating how to split this at first due to her lack of equipment. As the individual who did the lion's share of the damage in a short period of time spoke up with a rather horrendous pun she winced before staring back up at him pained. A discomforted expression now aimed toward him as she shook her head disregarding it for the rest of the day. "Never mind that won't matter anyway as this is quite ridiculous." As she stood back up she glanced over seeing the whiter haired male now pulling out his blade as if he was about to slay off the rest of the mobs for her. "I"m probably going to be on my way out now," confused as he merely was holding onto his sword now.

• 3 weeks later...

I chuckled as Rain complained about his empty stomach. "Alright, alright, calm down. Trust me, it will be well worth the wait." I reassured him, watching him unequip the gloves and replace it with his katana. "Going to farm some mobs, are you?" I asked, pushing the heels of my palms into my back and cracking it. "I have to say, I am a little bit tired. I might leave that to you." I said to the white haired boy, before turning to the female in our group. She seemed somewhat annoyed; was my pun that terrible? Or was it something else? "You oka-" I began to ask before she said she would be on her way. "Ah. Right then. I hope to meet you again. I do not think I caught your name. I am Grave, it was a pleasure beating the rock with you." I introduced myself with a rather goofy grin.