[F1-PP] <<Earning a Living>> Material Gathering (Itzal)

Kasier knew that this was the most efficient way for her to get materials. Indeed, she had taken this quest once more in order to get more materials for her cook shop as well as perhaps being able to obtain some sort of equipment that will help with her healing. At the moment, she was still stuck with starter equipment and she honestly thought that she should best searching for materials and then using the materials for some new gear. It was a rumor that using materials to pay for equipment was a better deal than to use Col since Col was actually quite hard for a newbie to obtain while materials were laid all over the place. Hence, having paid a visit to her mentor who once again sends her to find materials, she began to search with her eyes peeled for any material that she can keep. Because Kasier was now an official cook, her mentor decided that she was good enough to do her own material gathering and then keep the materials for herself unlike the first time that she had attempted the quest. The weather was good and the atmosphere was clear. The beauty of this game was enhanced to 100X its original and Kasier couldn't wait to get out there and search for materials. Perhaps she may even be able to make a few more friends there as well. Her face was brightened as she began to search.

ID: 64789
LD: 6

Kasier's eyes wandered around as she exited the safe zone. She was looking for anything that she can find for her coffee. Of course, the best thing that she might possibly find is cocoa beans since they were the main ingredient but pretty much anything can be added to her coffee to make the taste better... More flavorful for the players that buy her coffee. However, her first attempt had failed and she was unable to spot any materials in the distance.

Edited by Kasier

Itzal walked down the path heading for the forest he remembered oh so well.  That forest had caused a lot of problems for him but it was a very efficient way to get materials so he always returned.  Now that he was a higher level though, the monsters down here tended to keep away from him.  That along with Velnia made material gathering a breeze for him.  Coincidentally as he thought that a breeze picked up, reminding him of how beautiful this day was.  Maybe he'd walk up to the hill he used to fight on and just lie there.  For some reason he loved laying in the tall grass more than sleeping in a bed.  Odd.  Itzal decided that he wouldn't wear Niger Natio unless he felt some brave mobs approaching him.  He did however keep Retributor, his black sword, hanging on his back, ready for anything.  The clothes he had on now were the starter clothes he had begun with.  Itzal never had the taste for them and was planning on getting them replaced with robes or trench coat.  Whatever he replaced it with, he hoped he could enhance it so that finding materials would be easier.

Itzal always kept an eye out for materials whenever he traveled but it didn't look like any were nearby.  He felt a small thud on his left shoulder and turned to Velnia.

"Find anything?"  When he shook her head he shrugged, causing her to shift to balance out the movement.  "Eh, maybe we'll find some in the forest."  Itzal loved having Velnia around but sometimes he wished he had a player he would physically talk to.  Someone who really understood the game in a way npcs couldn't.  But Verus and Adhae weren't available right now and he didn't know where Kooh was so the day was his to do as he pleased.  He figured he'd gather some materials not only for Adhae's shop and to sell to Xion, but also for the shop he intended to open himself.  He sighed when he realized just how much work he had on his shoulders.  This would be a long day.

ID#  64790

LD:  5

Edited by Itzal

ID: 64791
LD: 8

Kasier continued to scan the ground as she walked through the grasslands of the first floor. This was where she did most of her material gathering. Sure, there was the black forest here on the first floor but she found that place way too scary for her own likings. For now, she decided that here would be the best place for her to gather materials. The only materials that she had found so far on this floor were really just apples and mushrooms. They were, of course, quality materials for her coffee but they weren't the best. She needed ice from the fourth floor in order to make her coffee cold and, well, the fourth floor was quite dangerous place for a low level like her. She'd only been up there a few times in her life in Aincrad.

As she continued walking, she looked up to see a dragon right in front of her face. Sure, it was a small dragon but in her defense, she wasn't paying attention to anything around her. Having been shocked to see a dragon in front of her face, she immediately fell to the ground in surprise. Soon after, she looked back up to see a purple dragon flying in the air with a man right next to it. The man didn't seem that much different compared to many other players. He had the same generic black hair, same generic black eyes... But the thing that stood out about him most was the fact that he had a dragon... A dragon. Now, Kasier had seen Ariel's lion cub and she thought that the cub was adorable.. But this dragon... This dragon was absolutely cute to an insane level. Kasier resisted the thought of cuddling the dragon so she can speak to the man. "Hey there," She said, standing up and patting her pants to remove any dust there. "Cute dragon you have here. Uh, good day out here eh? My name is Kasier."

Edited by Kasier

Itzal was thinking about where to start in the forest when Velnia suddenly leaped from his shoulder.  He turned to see the dragon stop right in a player's face.  When she flew back Itzal saw that it was a young woman, possibly around eighteen years of age with red eyes and long black hair.  She was wearing the typical starter clothes but Itzal knew that it could easily be the same reason as his.  She glanced at him but she mainly focused on the dragon.  Something about her gaze seemed a little...  Itzal wasn't sure what to call it.  Cute?  Funny?  He couldn't come up with a word that fit the description.  She stared for a moment or two before she greeted him.  Itzal grinned.

"Hey there," he replied and saw her stand and pat her pants clean.  When she mentioned the dragon Velnia's tail twitched playfully but didn't move.  Itzal had finally trained her not to jump on someone new and crawl all over them before getting permission.  Most of the time they didn't care but it was only a matter of time before someone got really pissed from the action.  She only did it if she like the scent or personality of the person though.  As an npc she had automatic, yet very limited date, to other player's persona.  Basically if their personality fit her liking, or against it, she'd make a proper reaction.  So far she hadn't reacted badly.  Itzal wondered what it would look like if she did.  Most of the time she acted like both cat and dog, but he'd seen her act like a deer when she froliced through the meadow once and a couple more animal behaviors as they grew to know each other.  He chuckled.

"Cute, weird, constantly hungry.  There's a lot of words I could use to describe her."  Hungry was an understatement.  If he didn't stop her she'd eat a whole days worth of food in a single meal and still be hungry.  Since she was an npc he made it clear that he would probably die without food so he finally got her to tone down on it.  Anytime food was near though she would make a grab for it.  When Kasier shared her name he smiled friendly.

"My name is Itzal," he said raising his hand in friendship.  "Nice to meet you!"  Her tail twitched again.  "She want's to know if you'd like to 'touch' her." he said.  Somehow he knew what this girl would say and he was picturing her response in his head already.

ID: 64826
LD: 14

Kasier watched as the purple dragon twitched a bit besides the man. From her first sight, she was sure that the dragon was a playful one... and Kasier was definitely more convinced now to find herself a familiar. She had seen Ariel's familiar and thought that she and her familiar had a wonderful connection and it appears that Itzal and his familiar shared quite the connection as well. Kasier cleared some hair which had found its way on her face before looking at Itzal as he talked. When the man described his familiar, Kasier thought that the dragon sounded a whole lot like herself. "Hehe, she sounds a whole lot like me." She said, referring to the dragon as a she instead of an it. Ariel's lion cub had also been a she. It seems like most people would rather have a she familiar than a he and Kasier figured that she would also be the same. With a smile, the woman excited jumped when Itzal asked her if she wanted to touch the dragon. Of course she would! However, she found it quite strange that the man was able to figure out what the dragon was thinking of and trying to say just from a look and an indirect communication. She didn't know whether this was a common thing among masters and familiars but if it was, she couldn't wait to get her own familiar and have something cute to cuddle with. "I would love to touch it!" She said, grabbing onto the dragon and pulling it towards her, tugging it close to her body and squeezing it against her, cuddling with it tightly with her eyes closed. Kasier's always loved cute things... And, well, she figured that if she had a chance to touch something as cute as the dragon, she would take full advantage of it. "Uhm. How did you know what your familiar was trying to say?" She asked upon returning the dragon back to Itzal.

Edited by Kasier

Kasier appeared very happy at the question and gently grabbed the Velnia and held her close.  Velnia flinched at first but then she melted into Kasier's arms.  The girl obviously had a touch that Itzal didn't.  He wondered if that was what people called a mother's arms.  The very moment she let go Velnia did her thing.  She flew onto Kasier's back and like lightning ran all over her body.  Itzal honestly had no idea why she even did this.  Maybe to get a feel for the newcomer?  Some sort of 'I like you' ceremony?  Whatever the case it always caught people off guard.  He laughed when he saw her reaction.

"Sorry, maybe I should have been more specific.  Were you alright with her touching you?".  Now that she had traveled across Kasier's arms, legs and torso she stopped on her right shoulder before giving her a friendly lick then rubbed her head against Kasier's, purring as she did so.  Well that's new, he noted.  She must really like Kasier.  When he heard her question he didn't know how to respond.  After some thinking he took a deep breath.

"Let's see, we've known each other for almost a month now.  When I first found her I analyzed the expressions she made and got a vague idea of what she wanted."  Velnia grinned at this and he smiled.  "Of course sometimes I completely misunderstood.  Now however, I almost know her inside and out and can tell you most of what she's thinking, as long as she's not deep in thought.  Oh yeah familiars can think deeply just like us."  He put his hands behind his head.  "She doesn't have any abilities but I didn't really search for a familiar for that reason.  I wanted someone to hang out with mainly."  Before SAO he had no friends.  Zip.  Nada.  Partly because he was bullied at school and therefore unpopular, and partly because all his time was devoted to playing video games.  Now however he was finding friends all over.  And now he found someone Velnia really loved!  "What about you?  Have you thought about getting a familiar?"

ID#  64827

LD:  1

Edited by Itzal

ID: 64847
LD: 15

Kasier yelped in surprise when the dragon released itself from Kasier's grasp and headed straight to her back. With a sudden movement, the dragon suddenly released some sort of electricity that shocked her all over. It was quite... the shocking experience. At first, she thought that the shock meant the dragon didn't like her but after a while, Kasier noticed that Itzal was chuckling and laughing. Hence, she realized that the dragon must mean good and it actually liked her. But in all honesty, Kasier thought the electricity was quite a fierce one and she actually had to hold her ground very fiercely in order to avoid being shocked to the ground. "Geez... she's got quite a huge shock on her." She said, rubbing her neck in embarrassment for her reaction. It was then that she spotted something brown in the distance. Indeed, it was a mushroom... A material that she can use for her shop and coffee making needs. With a smile, she quickly walked over and picked it up. The day was proving to be somewhat productive since she had found one material. That means she had already succeeded somewhat in what she had been trying to do while she was out here in the fields. "Uhm. Yeah," She started, bending down to pick up the mushroom, "I have been planning to find a familiar and I want one that is absolutely adorable! But I heard that they were really, really challenging to get and could take a long time to get. I really wanna boost my stats up a bit before I go ahead and find myself a partner like your dragon." She said, inserting the mushroom into her inventory. "These mushrooms sure will help me with my coffee making..." 

Materials: 1

Edited by Kasier

Itzal couldn't hide the surprise on his face when she mentioned the shock effect.  When Kasier noticed something in the distance he looked to Velnia who seemed to have her head down, upset that she hurt the girl.

"Did you roll around in tall grass or something?" he whispered.  She turned to him with pitiful huge wide eyes and he sighed, shaking his head.  Then a thought occurred to him.  Was it possible for a familiar to have elemental powers?  But if that were true than why did she breath tiny streams of fire?  True the attack only distracts enemies, but he'd like to learn everything he could about his new friend.  When Kasier returned she talked about how she wanted a familiar too.  When she mentioned how she wanted a really really adorable one he did nothing to stop the huge grin that appeared on his face.  "Yeah?  Well appearance wise there's a lot of adorable familiars out there.  Personality wise though, you'd want to search through a couple.  I think I got lucky with Velnia here.  If you want I could help you find one sometime."  When she talked about coffee making he grinned curiously at her.

"You make coffee?  I didn't know it was possible to make coffee in here!"  He thought about it for a moment.  He didn't exactly know what was required to make coffee, but he did know that shopkeepers needed A LOT of materials.  He needed some too so why not?  "Hey if you need help finding materials I'd be glad to help!  Just tell me what to look for ok?"  Itzal scanned the area real quick and spotted a few herbs that he knew for a fact were used in many recipes.  He grinned and grabbed a few, handing them to Kasier.  "Maybe this could work?"

ID#  64865

LD:  18

+1 -1 MAT  (given to Kasier)

Edited by Itzal

ID: 64925
LD: 1

Kasier rubbed her left arm with her right arm. Perhaps she had simply imagined the feeling of electricity boosting throughout her body. She tends to do such things, imagining things that doesn't truly exist. Pain, of course, cannot be physically felt by the players... That is a given. Kayaba had announced that pain wasn't an actual feeling since the first day of the release. Not only is the feeling of pain unable to be felt, but also, the feeling of hunger and thirst. Although, she hoped that hunger and thirst was actually a thing because if it was, she would definitely be flooded with customers. Now, all players do is not eat unless they need some sort of buff that can only be obtained with the use of a cook's ability. Still, it wasn't as if Kasier became a coffee maker just to make Col. It was, of course, one important reason that she had become a cook but she'd also wanted to feed the weak, help them by giving them buffs when she becomes a high leveled player. Kasier watched as Itzal whispered a few words to his cute, purple dragon before speaking once more to her. He'd offered help if Kasier ever wanted help to find a familiar. In response, Kasier began to speak, "Yeah. I'm sure that I'd like company when I actually look for a familiar. It would probably take too long if I search for one myself. I'll definitely contact you if I ever need some help with familiar finding." She then opened her HUD menu and sent a friend request to Itzal so she may contact her at her freedom.

Kasier watched as Itzal grabbed a few herbs nearby and handed it to her. She would appreciate the help but she felt like she would be wasting the man's time if he would just be giving all the materials to her. This time, she took the material and inserted into her inventory with a nod. "Thanks a lot for the help! But, you don't have to give me materials, you probably need them yourself as well. I feel like I'm a thief if I'm taking your materials." She said, looking around and failing to see any materials that she can personally grab for herself.

Materials: 2

Edited by Kasier

Itzal smiled brightly When he was the friend request pop up.  He had a new friend.  The very thought warmed his body more than any cozy campfire could ever.  He accepted it heartily.  When she mentioned how she didn't want to accept any other gifts since she felt like a thief he chuckled.

"Ok then.  Don't sorry."  Itzal wondered if he should send her a gift or two just for that reason from time to time but decided against it.  "I have to admit I do need quitenanfew myself.  Hey I was walking over to the forest over there to find some.  When monsters weren't chasing me i found that it's got quite a few materials there.  You want to start there?"

Ooc- Sorry for short post

ID#  64928

LD:  6

Edited by Itzal

ID: 64935
LD: 17

Kasier smiled. She was glad that the man understood that she didn't want to take help from other people. The whole purpose that she had exited the safety of the safe zone was to help others... Not for others to help her. She'd heard of the deaths and misery of players all around Aincrad and the game was far from being beat. With less than twenty floors beat, there was room for her to improve and eventually reach the front lines so she can help the strong front liners by healing them whenever they are endangered and whenever they need additional health. She'd heard that recently, several high leveled players have died from either floor bosses or PKers. This only motivates her to become a better player and one side of being a better player is to become a better crafter. Hence, she needed as much materials as she possibly can get. When Itzal recommended going into the dark woods, she realized that she had been there a few times... But only on the outskirts of the forest. She'd actually been too scared to venture into the midst of the greenland in fear of the dangers that might be awaiting her in the darkness. But now that Itzal was with her, she shouldn't have to worry too much about any mobs that were in there... Right? "Alright... Let's go then!" She said, pacing forwards and beginning to walk. "Maybe you will find a few materials for yourself as well? By the way, Itzal, do you own a shop?" She asked, stoping to bend down and pick up a mushroom that she had found randomly placed on the floor. Hm. I don't remember seeing this mushroom yesterday. She thought, inserting it into her inventory.

Materials: 3

OOC: Don't worry about it. I don't care that much. My posts are pretty short as well.

Edited by Kasier

Itzal noticed that she hesitated and decided to reasure her.

"Oh we won't have to worry about monsters.  I fought so many wolves on this floor that they seem nervous she. I'm near them.  The last time I fought them they only attacked me in a group of four.  We'll be fine."  When she asked him if he owned a shop he sighed longingly.  He so wanted to start a shop but he had get to find the npc who gave the quest.  Not only that but he decided to collect multiple materials before making some song crystals.  

"Well, I was thinking about opening one.  I wanted to be a preformed.  You know, write buffed song crystals for other players.  But I also planned on selling non buffed songs that you could listen too whenever you want, like an iPod.  I also planned to play for events like parties, weddings, funerals and such."

ID#  64936

ID:  11

Edited by Itzal

ID: 64940
LD: 15

Kasier smiled. She'd actually thought that being a performer would've been pretty cool. She didn't play any instruments in real life so she would've definitely tried it out to see what it was like to be able to play music for other people whenever you liked. Plus, if she played an instrument like a flute, she'd probably look really pretty under the moonlight. However, being a cook isn't that bad either. She had the ability to make lots and lots of delicious food and coffee for other people. Honestly, any job is useful if you really, really invest time into it and get better at doing your profession. This was a value for both real life and the world of Swords Art Online. "Wow, a performer really doesn't sound that bad. I wonder if you will sell instruments as well? If you do, I'll definitely buy myself a flute to try out." Kasier said, really astonished by music in this game. The man also reassured Kasier on the safety of the floor... It was nice to be assured that she was safe here... But she somewhat expected her safety to be provided to her given this is only floor one. Without a second of stopping, Kasier continued on her search. It was this area that had the most cocoa beans and with a random look, Kasier noticed something within the green of the trees. It was a patch of brown coca beans... Perfect for her coffee. After a running start, she charged up at the tree, jumped up and grabbed the brown item off its shelter and into her inventory. I'll put you to good use! She thought, satisfied with her luck at the moment. She already had three.... No, four including Itzal's present and the day was still far from over. "So, what type of music will you be making?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

Materials: 4

Edited by Kasier

Itzal was a little surprised at her recomendation to selling instruments.  And a little jealous that he didn't think of it first.  Then again.

"I love the idea of selling instruments, but I don't think I can craft them as a preformer.  I could do something else though.  I could give lessons.  You wouldn't have the profession of course, but I don't think that's what you were intending right?"  Velnia glided over to Kasier's shoulder and rubbed her face against hers, hoping for more cuddling.  When Kasier asked him what kind of music His face turned slightly red.  The first song he wanted to write was about love, inspired by his sister Aimi.  He wondered if he should share this with Kasier, but decided to learn more about her first.  For all he knew she could be like Kooh and try embarrassing him though he seriously doubted that.

Well, I was planning on playing any song really.  Whatever seemed appropriate for the buff or request."

ID: 64952
LD: 9

Kasier nodded. "That sure sounds like fun. I'll be sure to visit you and your performance shop once you set it up and stuff." Kasier said. "Hey, maybe you'll even get popular and do all sorts of concerts and stuff right? That sounds really, really interesting and adventurous. If you do hold concerts, be sure to invite me!" She finished, looking around to perhaps find some more materials that she can use for her crafting necessities. However, the area seemed as if it was stripped of all materials that could be of use to her. Maybe it was time to search in a different area and hope it would return the luck that she had just a few moments ago. Then, the purple dragon, Velnia flew over, seeking for a cuddle and without hesitation, she grabbed ahold of her gently and tugged her close to her body, engulfing the dragon in a close cuddle and holding onto her. Something about the dragon's purple scale and texture really made her feel warm on the inside when she has hold of the dragon. "Well, I guess it's nice to have a variety of music that you perform but I think in the real world, most of the popular artists are really, really good in one particular genre of music. I guess it's fine in this game to have variety though." She said, thinking of all the popular trends back in the real world. "Also, I'd love to have some lessons with you if you'd be willing to provide them. Here... Let's go over there." She said, pointing to the open grassland. There didn't appear to be anything noteworthy here for her to pick up so the best option would be to simply switch locations.

Materials: 4

Edited by Kasier

Itzal listened as Kasier talked about him getting famous and doing concerts.  He had never ever thought about it like that.  He didn't even once think about artists in the real world.  What were they possibly doing with thousands of people stuck in SAO?  Were they using to their advantage and singing songs as tribute, getting more attention and fans?  Or did they think it best for silence while this death game lingered.  He wondered if he would ever play at a concert and laughed inwardly.  He'd need a group of people who'd be willing to be a part of it first.  Plus he thought it was funny seeing something as modern as a concert in a fantasy based mmo game.  It was still possible of course, but it was still funny to think about.

"Yeah," he replied.  "If I do, believe me, you'll get free tickets!"  She embraced Velnia without question, who once again melted into the girl's arms.  Itzal had a good connection with Velnia, but he never had what Kasier had.  When she mentioned artists and how they chose one particular area of music he pondered on that for a moment.

"Well, I'll be starting by singing other peoples songs.  If a player asks for a specific song I'll sing it.  If it's a combat buff their looking for then I'll sing a song appropriate to the buff.  But."  He hesitated before believing with all his heart that she would never attempt to embarrass him.  "I was also thinking of..  Writing a few songs.  It's not going well so far, but.  Yeah."  Why was this so hard?  All he was telling her was that he planned on writing songs!  Itzal kicked himself mentally, wondering why he was acting this way.  Deep down he felt Ulises chuckle, and he blocked that part of him off, knowing that his own mind was making fun of him.  When she mentioned that she'd love lessons he smiled.  She was so kind and sweet.  The fact that Velnia loved her was another big note.  He felt like this would become a great friendship.

"Alright then!" he told her.  "I'll let you know when my shop is officially opened!"  When he saw her point to the grasslands he shrugged.  They had almost reached the forest but Itzal figured it wasn't bad to explore a new place.  He wondered if this was the same field he ran into the verbana flowers, the same flowers his sister would stick in her hair.  Her favorite flowers.  "Alright then, let's go!"  Turns out the choice was a good one because he soon stumbled on a large stone.  He looked closer and saw that a crystal sat in the center, trapped in the stone.  He smiled, certain he could get it out back home, and picked it up.

ID#  64967

LD:  16

+1 MAT

Edited by Itzal

ID: 65002
LD: 16

OOC: Wow, stop the long posts... I can't write that long with a limited amount of time >.>

The time had gone by faster than Kasier had expected. Just a second ago, it felt just like morning. Her dark hair felt heat as the sun was directly shining upon the world of Aincrad. It was noon... No, past noon. Whatever, Kasier never really had a sense of time. Why was time so important to anyone anyways? Time only restricts someone, if time was money, Kasier would need a loan in order to do all the fun things that she plans in her future. It wasn't hot on this floor... But compared to the fourth floor, the place was literally an oven and if she was asked to choose between the first floor and the fourth, she would no doubt choose the first... Until she gets warmer clothing anyways. Kasier walked on besides Itzal, with his dragon carefully embraced between her arms and she rubbed the dragon's head, petting it carefully and hoping that the purple dragon felt good while she was embracing her.

After Itzal talked a bit more about becoming a performer and offering free lessons to her, she nodded. Once he opens his shop, she'll definitely go there and visit him. Maybe she will even try out some of his equipment! That seem really fun... If he didn't mind. But that would take place some time in the future. Kasier continued walking. She was sure that if she walked this much in real life, her legs would be in complete pain but in this world, there was no pain.

Soon, the two players came to a field. She'd never really noticed the place before but she didn't know how she didn't come across the place. In front of her lays a field of pink. All flowers lay in perfect coordination, perfect unity. Butterflies were tempted by the great scent that the flowers gave off. Right besides her lay a pile of herbs that she picked up without hesitation and without much thought. What stood in front of her was far more significant than a few herbs. It was an ocean. An ocean of pink flowers. "Wow! This is really pretty!" She said, charging towards the field and then jumping into the flower with Velnia still safely in her arms. Her face faced the sky as her fall was cushioned by the pool of flowers. "I didn't even know this place existed. It's so beautiful. Come join me and Velnia!" 

Materials: 5

Edited by Kasier

Ooc- lol sorry XD

Itzal was a bit startled to see her fall onto the flowers but then wondered why he hadn't thought of that too.  He smiled and walked beside her before letting himself fall down.  The flowers were really soft to touch.  He closed his eyes and allowed a blissful face to take over.

"I used to always take breaks like this," He said softly.  "Just lie in the grass and let the warmth of the Sun flow gently on me while the breeze kept me from burning up."  He opened his eyes and looked at Kasier.  "But recently I've been training harder than I should have.  Thank you fire this."  he smiled.  "It means so much to me."

ID#  65005

LD:  11

Edited by Itzal

ID: 65014
LD: 8

Kasier watched as the boy joined him as well. And hence, they laid there together under the rays of the sun until the sun was halfway across the sky. What appeared to be an enjoyable few seconds of silence turned out to be a few hours of motionless silence. The two players laid there for what seemed to be such a long time. And the dragon as well. It was one of the most enjoyable time that Kasier had so far in the game and she was sure that she'll visit this place as often as she can whenever she feels any sort of stress. Heck, maybe after this, she'll have better luck when she attempts to craft coffee back in her shop with the materials that she gathered and the materials that she'll receive when she completes this quest. "It was an enjoyable day for me as well, Itzal. I hope we hang out more often. Well, it's getting pretty late now... I guess I need to return to my shop and do my afternoon crafting, grab some dinner and then have a rest." Kasier said, standing up and handing Velnia back to her rightful owner. The dragon appeared to be asleep at this point and Kasier could only admire how graceful she appeared to be in that state. I'll definitely find a familiar of my own later. She decided. Sure, finding a familiar isn't as easy as it seems but with her determination and work ethic, she is sure that she can do it. "Alright! See ya, Itzal!" Kasier said, running out away from the flower fields. It had indeed been an enjoyable day and she sure enjoyed the company of Itzal. "Send me a PM once you set up your shop!" 

Materials: 5

(OOC: I'll close thread after your next post. Btw, Is this your first <<AoE>>. If it is, you get 2 SP instead of 1)

Edited by Kasier

Itzal heard Kasier stand up, mentioning how it's getting late.  Itzal looked up and noticed that it was already afternoon.  Might as well get some of Adhae's good food he thought.  He stood up and gently took Velnia from Kasier, surprised that she was asleep but seeing her like this was so adorable.  She gave Velnia one last look before saying goodbye.  Itzal smiled as she walked away and waved goodbye to her.

"Don't worry I will Kasier!"  He called back.  'Kasier," he thought.  'It sounds an awful lot like Kaiser, the German name meaning emperor.  As he thought that he felt Ulises smile inside him.  The meaning pleased him greatly and Itzal shoved the entity back into the quiet.  'I'll talk with you in a moment, but not now'.  As Kasier walked further away a smile grew on his face.  She was so much like his sister, always showing him, whether directly or indirectly to enjoy the beauty of the world around instead of focusing on something at all times.  He took a deep breath and sighed as he felt alive once again.  He definitely wouldn't forget Kasier.

OOC- If by AoE you mean quests then yes, I've done two before this.  If not then I'll need a quick explanation, the only other AoE I know is for sword arts  XD)