The Waterfall... [SP-F6] <<Calming the Soul>> Completed

Jonathan stood on the Second floor in the town called Urbus. He had just defeated the Queen again with Itzal. Jonathan had nearly lost it. There was a simple word that nagged him on, causing him great torment. Sister... Jonathan wanted to lay and cry. Jonathan headed to the teleport pad and whispered "Amazon" The world in front of him disappeared in a bright blue light. Then a new village appeared. There was many tents and wooden buildings and the area was surrounded by a forest. Jonathan looked around. There was only girls around him. Jonathan moved to the edge of the city and sat by a stone pillar. He opened up his menu and went to the quests. A new quest was updated into his log immediately. <<Calming The Soul>> Jonathan sighed and pressed accept. He equipped his gear and began to head out. 

Stats

Spoiler

Lv.10 HP 40 Energy 10

5 Base DMG

17 Mit

2 Thorns ( Deals  14 damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit)

1 Regeneration ( Heals you 9 HP  after every attack turn from your opponent on a CD roll of 6 or higher.)

Skills

Hide contents

Straight Sword (2) +2 Damage

Light Armor (1) +3 Mit

Block (5/50) +5 Mit

Skill Mods

Hide contents

None

Equipment

Hide contents

Name: Polished Sword
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: Rare
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +2 Damage
Description: A more refined straight sword that is still very simple in design.

Name: Black Leather Armor

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +9 Mitigation

Description: Just a black tunic of leather armor made to absorb damage.

Name: Morning Shield
Profession: Blacksmith
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect (1)
Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 Regeneration 
Description: A circular White Shield, With a dark Gold wrapped around. The  Shield is adorned with many golden spikes to deal damage to any that touch it.

Battle Ready Items

Hide contents

Item: Minor Health Potion I Quantity: 1
Item Type: Potion
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +10 HP
Description: A vial or red liquid that instantly heals you for 10 HP

Matriarch Stinger 

Enhancement: +1 Damage for one Battle

Description: Incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan pursued forward, pressing through the wood. His sword cut through the giant leaves and thick wood like cheese. He really did not like this floor. There was way too many trees. He had to set over so many fallen branches and trees. But there was probably a lot of materials in this area. Jonathan treaded forward when he heard the slight sound of a waterfall. Jonathan headed that way. He opened up the trees to see a waterfall, falling soothingly. There was many flat top rocks all around it. Jonathan moved forward and onto the middle rock. Jonathan sat down and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath. The waterfall was quite soothing. 

Listening to the nice sound of the waterfall trickling, his breathing became easier, and he felt better. Physically and mentally. After about a good five minutes Jonathan opened his eyes. He jumped back when he seen a dark humanoid figure with no features such as a face. Then Jonathan looked around. All around him was literally nothing but shadows and darkness. Jonathan returned it's attention to the figure, and it was smiling. Jonathan watched as four doors appeared behind the creature. It lowered it's hand as if telling him to enter the doors. The figure vanished leaving Jonathan alone with the doors. There was only one thing to do. He headed to the door one the far left. It had a symbol on it glowing a bright red. The roman numeral for One.  He took a deep breath and jumped in, and immediately cold overtook him. 

Edited by Morgenstern

As the cold passed over Jonathan opened his eyes. There was nothing. It was a black void with only him in the middle. Jonathan sighed. Then he heard something behind him. "Welcome, or are you? There is nothing here, is there? You are completely alone... Always have been. All you had was your father and he was never even around. The figure took the shape of a woman, who circled him slowly. "You will always have NOTHING! This is your World! She gestured to the area around Jonathan. Jonathan jumped back. "I... I am not alone. I have friends. Like Itzal, He is always there for me..."  Then WHERE IS HE!" , The woman yelled. The woman lashed forward attacking Jonathan. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 10/10 

<<Demon of the Void>> 10/10 5DMG 1 Mit

Edited by Morgenstern

The demon lashed forward but Jonathan side stepped the attack. He tapped his wrist and a white shield took form on his left hand. Jonathan unsheathed his sword, and got into a defensive position. The woman hissed and charged forward. In a second, she had a knife in her hand which she struck at Jonathan, but he back away and out of the reach of her daggar. She hissed again, and Jonathan charged. He thrust his sword at here but she backed away as well. The demon evily smiled. 

Edited by Morgenstern

The demon looked at Jonathan. "Why do you still fight? There is nothing here for you to fight for. As I said, You have NOTHING!The woman dashed forward. She caught him off guard stabbing at him. Jonathan blocked it with his shield. The force Knocked Jonathan back a bit but little damage done. The woman screamed and shattered. His thorns had killed the demon. Jonathan's shield began to glow a bright light. The light faded and Jonathan's health was full again. Jonathan sighed and sheathed his sword. Instantly the void vanished and Jonathan was sitting on the only rock, back in the world of shadows. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 9/10  HP 40-1+9=40 CD:12

<<Demon of the Void>> -4/10 -14(thorns)  

65169 BD:2 MD:8 

Edited by Morgenstern

The first thing that Jonathan noticed was the figure had returned. But something had changed. The figures feet were a bright white now. Which Jonathan thought was quite strange. The next thing was the part of the shadows had brightened up as well. The figure smiled again and vanished. Then the next door's symbol began to glow a bright red. He could not make out what it meant but just looking at it made Jonathan's heart race. He walked up to the door and placed his hand on it. Once more the door vanished. And Jonathan fell into a black nothingness. Cold did not meet him. It was terror. 

Jonathan awoke to a blinding flash, and a loud Boom. Startled, Jonathan jumped up. He was laying in the middle of the streets of floor one. Jonathan looked around. Unlike what it would normally be like, there was not a single person here. There was no NPC's. It was literally a ghost town. Another blinding light and when Jonathan's vision returned he seen two figures in the distance. Jonathan sprinted that way and seen one figute holding a spear, about to thrust it into the other player. The other player seemed helpless and paralyzed. Jonathan unsheathed his sword and yelled. The helpless player moved his attention to Jonathan. It was Itzal. Itzal smiled, then the figure struck Itzal with his spear and Itzal shattered. The figure turned. It was holding a Shield and shear. And on the shield was the same mark as was on the door. 

A sudden fear washed over Jonathan. This figure killed Itzal! Itzal did not need to die! Now this figure is going to kill me! A blinding flash temporarily blinded Jonathan. And when he could see again, The firgure was right in front of him. The figure kicked him back a few tens of feet. "Your friend, you swore secretly to protect is DEAD! You let him die! Now its your turn!" The figure slowly walked forward. "I did not let him die! you killed him!" The figure grinned. it continued to walk forward and said, "Yes, but he was in your care, and you let him get stabbed by me! You have lost almost the only friend you have made... After I kill you, i will Kill your friends TOO!" The figure kept walking forward and laughed. No... He's going to skill me... and after me, Kasier... Emblem... Nathan... Jonathan stood helplessly. 

Edited by Morgenstern

The figure reached Jonathan. It grabbed him by the color of his cloth shirt. It threw him over it's head about twenty feet away. Jonathan picked himself off the ground. "I'll have to kill it before it gets to them!" Jonathan wobbly pulled the sword of his back. The shield was still in place, so Jonathan stood at the ready to face the enemy. The figure smiled and raised his spear. Then his shield. He looked at the mark, as his heart skipped a beat, then back at the figure. Now above the player's head was an orange cursor. Indicating he was a player killer. The figure charged. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 10/10

<<Demon of Terror>> 13/13 7DMG 2 MIT

Edited by Morgenstern

The figure brought down its spear to stab Jonathan. Jonathan stood with his white spear in hand. A loud boom echoed in the distance. Then a flash of light. It was a thunder storm. The kept lighting itself up like a in the sky party. Jonathan returned his attention to the figure. Jonathan was going to kill it. It reached Jonathan, thrusting it's spear. Jonathan blocked the spear and countered. He struck the figure's chest once, the finished with another strike. The figure shrieked. Jonathan smiled as it shattered. The storms cleared. Revealing a bright sunny day. Itzal reappeared, smiling. "Well... He was all the talk now wasn't he." Jonathan said. Itzal smiled at his joke and the world vanished again.

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 7/10 <<Vertical Arc>> used

<<Demon of Terror>> -9/13 6(4) =24-2=22 DMG

65171 BD:9 MD:3

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan reappeared on the rock. Half of the world had returned to a bright and beautiful color. Jonathan looked back to the dark side then back to the doors. The figure stood smiling. Its Legs and feet were a beautiful white. It vanished and the next door's mark put off a bright red light. It was a heart. Weird... What problems could I possibly have with my heart? Jonathan stepped forward and placed his hand on the door. The heart shone brightly and the door dissapeared. Jonathan fell into complete darkness. Cold or Terror did not greet him. It was sadness and Anguish. 

Jonathan awoke in a familiar place. It was his living room at his house. The vast 250 foot room. It was empty. Jonathan walked forward. He looked around. He felt home. We have not beaten the game yet... I shouldn't be here. Then Jonathan heard a strong, strict voice yell. "Jonathan!" Jonathan turned to see his father standing in front of him. "Y...Yes Father?" The man looked very angry. "I should have never let you get that game! You are a spoiled brat! I HATE you" Jonathan was taken aback. The man pulled back a whip, then snapped it at Jonathan. Jonathan sidestepped and shoved the man. His form wavered and a female almost Imp took his place. The imp had a spear, and barely wearing any clothes. She wore black pants that reveled her but almost entirely. She wore a black bra that the top of her breasts were clearly visible. I really don't like this demon...

Jonathan unsheathed his sword. Then the Demon Girl spoke. "He'll never love you. Nor will anyone one else... ever" Jonathan stood. Frozen. The Girl smiled, knowing that she had some leverage. "Your father never loved you. He taught you everything you need to know... but he never showed you love, or taught what it was like. No girl could ever love you... not even... your mother.Jonathan froze. Anger began to tear away at him, and the outskirts of the room began to dissapear, showing a black and endless void. No... I must remain calm... Jonathan unsheathed his sword and charged the Imp girl. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 8/10

<<Demon of Love>> 20/20 10 DMG 3 Mit

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan charged the girl with his shield in front of him. The girl snickered. Jonathan swiped his sword in a vetical motion twice with the skill Snakebite. Both slices went all the way over the woman's chest. The girl acted as if to cover herself and said, "You can't go straight to second base!" Jonathan lost focus out of surpisal and said" Wait... I didn't..." The girl snicked and her spear shone a brilliant light. The girl thrust it into Jonathan's chest sending him flying back. Jonathan picked himself up. His shield let out a bright light and his health recovered completely. It's not fair that she can toy with my emotions... 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 7/10 <<Snakebite>> used

<<Demon of Love>> 13/20

65219 BD:6 MD:9 CD:10 -- +9 HP

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan advanced forward. He readied himself and charged. The girl giggled and stood still. Jonathan swung his blade. The Demon girl blocked it easily with her shield. She laughed and shoved him back with the butt of her spear. Jonathan grimaced. Why does the demon i hate, have to stay alive for so long... Jonathan readied himself. If she could hit his shield, she would instantly die from thorns. Jonathan stood in a defensive position and nodded for the Demon to come. "Oh? Don't mind if I do..." The girl giggled and charged forward. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 6/10

<<Demon of Love>> 13/20

65220 BD:4 MD:2 CD:5

Edited by Morgenstern

The girl charged Jonathan with her spear pointed downward. Jonathan grinned. She was not going to make it long now... The girl shoved her spear into the ground and pole vaulted over Jonathan. Jonathan spun around. The demon landed cleanly on it's feet. Jonathan backed away. This girl had moved. "Aww, didn't think I would do that? Life is full of surprises. Surprise surprise... You're going to die." Jonathan grimaced and advanced. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 5/10

<<Demon of Love>> 13/20

65221 BD:4 MD:3 CD:10 +9 HP

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan moved forward. The girl smiled and the scene changed. He was out in the town. He had two friends. That was literally all he had. There was many people around, but they took no notice of Jonathan. Jonathan seen a few years younger him walking with one his only friends. Alicia. She was one of the two that allowed him to be with them. Jonathan heard him and Alicia Talking. "Hey... Alicia, do you want to go to dinner tonight." The girl spun around adn had a look of disgust. "Damn it Johnny! We're just friends okay! You know what? Not even that anymore!" The girl stormed off leaving younger Jonathan alone. Jonathan could hear her in the distance mumbling about how she could not have guy friends that try to make a move on her. Jonathan's own perspective returned. They were back in the living room. The Demon was lashing out but Jonathan dodged and backed away. "You can't do that!" 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 4/10

<<Demon of Love>> 13/20

65222 BD:4 MD:5 CD:11 +9 HP

Edited by Morgenstern

The demon snickered and said, "See, Not even she loved you!" The demon giggled and charged. Jonathan looked at the Demon. He had to end this. The demon got closer and thrust her spear at Jonathan. The spear Collided with the shield, but Jonathan stood firm and the Demon crashed into the thorny Shield. The Demon shrieked and shattered. The room around him brightened up. The fireplace returned to its normal lit state and his father's rock hard grimace, softened just a bit. Jonathan sheathed his sword. He was enveloped in darkness once again. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 39/40 3/10

<<Demon of Love>> -1/10 -14 (Thorns)

65223 BD:1 MD:7 -- Thorns Activated   CD:4

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan's vision returned once again on the rock. He was sitting. 3/4's of the world had returned to a bright, happy colorful area. One door still remained. Jonathan sat in Silence. He looked over to where the figure stood. Its feet. arms, legs, and body was a bright, white and gold figure. It's head however was still a black shadow. It smiled, its normal creepy smile, than vanished out of sight. Jonathan decided to sit for a bit. He needed to recover a bit of energy before taking on the last Demon. It was probably the strongest and worst problem that he had to mentally deal with. Sister... The word nagged again. It was definenly going to be that. 

1/3 turns