The Waterfall... [SP-F6] <<Calming the Soul>> Completed

Jonathan began to think oh his last three demons. The first. The Demon of the Void. It had formed from and over period of him being alone, with the sense that only one or two were there for him. It was a sad thing to think but true. This quest had really put out the capability of the Nerve Gear. Catching his feelings, even his thoughts and memories. It had taken Itzal as a friend and made him scared that he had lost one of his only friends. It had also taken out the memory of Alicia. The Nerve Gear had way too much power for a video game console. It could control the wearer completely. 

2/3 turns completed. 

The Demon of Love? The less said the better. Jonathan shuddered from the thought and stood. His energy  should regenerate completely any second now. Jonathan walked to the next door. The door brilliantly shone a rather strange symbol. Two Female signs. Girls? I have no problem with girls... Jonathan pressed his hand to the cold stone door. The Symbols shone, blinding Jonathan with a red light. The door vanished and Jonathan fell into the void of Darkness. No Cold, Fear, Anguish fell over him. It was a rather strage feeling. Jonathan had no feeling of the regular. He just felt. Incomplete. 

3/3 Energy Restored Completely. 

Jonathan stood In a unfamiliar place. It was a large room with nothing in it. Jonathan looked around but saw no demon. The door behind him opened and a woman stepped in. "Jonathan?" The Woman asked. Jonathan stepped back with a gasp. This was his mother. Or at least how He imagined her. She was a medium sized dark haired woman. A smile of warmth rested on her face. Jonathan looked at the woman. She looked like she wanted him to feel welcomed. "M... Mother?" The woman smiled greatly and the woman yelled. "Courtney!" Jonathan heard steps out side the door and heard a voice. "Yes Mother?"  The door opened once more and a blond haired girl walked in. She looked at Jonathan and gasped. 

The girl was much shorter than he, standing about five three. She had brilliant green eyes, and her hair rested on her shoulders in a spiraling down curl. She wore a turqoise tank top and jeans. On both of her ears layed a gold stud. Sister... The word nagged him. He felt a bit of home. This was what he had to done and he done it. Find his mother and sister. "M..Mom... Sister?" A bright smile layed on his face as he forgot where he was, what was real and what was not, and the power of the nerve gear. Jonathan looked at his mother who's smile shone of approval. He looked at his sister. She wore a frown. She immediately turned on him. "Where have you been all of these years? Why did you never come? Or CARE!" Jonathan flinched. Then His sister kept up her attack. "I HATE YOU!" Mother dissapeared and a dagger appeared in Courtney's hand. Jonathan reluctantly unsheathed his sword. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 10/10

<<Courtney>> 30/30 D:15 M:4

Edited by Morgenstern

The girl stepped in, lashing out at Jonathan. Jonathan felt terrible. "Please don't make me do this..." The thrust forward with her dagger. Jonathan sighed and advanced. Jonathan held his blade in a tight grip. He charged with his shield, hoping to knock the girl off balance. Jonathan knocked away the girl's weapon with his shield, then slashed slashed the girl's chest twice in a V pattern. The girl flew back into the wall. Creating a large crack in the wall. The girl's health was wittled to the yellow zone. "Please Courtney... I don't want to kill my sister... Courtney removed herself from the wall. Her form shifted. The form changed to a dark creature. It looked like a humanoid shadow. Its form shifted once more. This time it's shape took Jonathan. But it's eyes were black as coal. Along with its equipment, and features, like his hair and skin. It was just Jonathan, as a shadow.

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 7/10 <<Vertical Arc>> used

<<Demon of the Mind>> 15/30 

65224 BD:7 MD:1 CD:2

Edited by Morgenstern

The shadow made a hissing sound and moved back. Jonathan advanced forward. "Look at all of the pain, you and your accomplices did to me. You have torn m apart emotionally today. And now to set the peace, I must eliminate you." Jonathan swung his sword at the shadow. Jonathan missed his target but kept pursuing the creature. "You will not get away. You will suffer. Jonathan pursued the creature with his sword. The room vanished. Revealing an empty void. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 6/10

65225 BD:1 MD:4

Edited by Morgenstern

The shadow kept making attemps to escape Jonathan. It stopped running and turned. Oh, Are you going to fight me now? The creature hissed and pointed at Jonathan. Jonathan immediatly felt a shock and seen what he imagined as his mother. "Jonathan... Come to me baby..." Jonathan looked at the woman. She had her arms open for him, insisting a hug. The room began to recreate itself around Jonathan looked his mother in the eye and said "You are not my mother. You are just a trick of the mind... trust me. When I get out of here. I will find you." The woman flinched, and Jonathan slashed his sword. The woman's image faded and the void returned. The creature began to run again. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 5/10

65231 BD: 1 MD:1

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan pursued the creature, slashing and hacking at it, but It continued to run and run. Various images of people and places appeared all around him. Jonathan did not give them a second look. The only thing he needed was the Demon. Jonathan stopped and the Demon stopped. They were about ten feet from each other. This was it. One was going to die. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40 4/10 

65232 BD:4 MD:5

Edited by Morgenstern

The Demon stood with it's sword in one and a shield in the other. A dark replica of Jonathan's. The Demon dashed forward, salshing. Jonathan deflected the sword attacks, and countered. He battered the shield out of the way, then struck the Demon's chest in a V shape. The Demon shrieked. It vanished. Jonathan sheathed his sword and was immediatly overcome with darkness. Jonathan was sitting on the rock. No shadows remained, the world was full of light. All four doors were returned and instead of a red symbol, they all were a bright blue. The figure sat in the middle, straight In front of Jonathan. It put out an enormous amount of light blinding Jonathan.

Spoiler

Jonathan 40/40

<<Demon of Love>> 0/30

65236 BD:7 MD:5

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan opened his eyes. He took in what was in front of him. The waterfall had returned, and there was no shadowy figures. Jonathan sighed. Had it all been a dream. Jonathan headed back to Amazon. As soon as he arrived, he recieved a message. The notification said that he had completed the quest. Jonathan took a deep breath. He felt a lot calmer, with less burdens. He felt more free than he had in a while. Jonathan got into the teleporter. Urbus. With a blinding light, Jonathan teleported back to floor two.