[F1-PP-COMPLETED] Shaky Beginings <Itzal, Mossino>

She steps back from the boars as they approach, obviously scared. She seems only slightly relieved when they step away from her due to Itzal's intimidation.

Alisa meekly nods, "It..it hurt a lot...a lot more than I thought it would...." she mutters in a lightly pained, and exhausted voice. "Can we get out of here? I'm scared.." she meekly states. Alisa was hiding behind Itzal from the boars at this point.

Alisa: 1/4 HP

Edited by Mossino

Itzal made a mental note that once she felt something painful or encountered something that made her scared she came back into her shell again.  He nodded to her and put his arm around her as they made their way back to the town.  This was going to take more time he realized.  He'd need to help her get strong enough to the point where she didn't have to be afraid.  Unfortunately she'd also have to deal with a lot of damage as well.  The more you feel pain the more immune you become to it.  Itzal learned that himself.

When they made it into the border of the town he brought her to a nearby bench.  Now that they were in the safety of town she seemed to calm down a bit.  He sat down beside her.

"Hey, you did great ok?  It's my fault for not being able to hit that thing.  But you!  You hit them every single time!  You did amazing!"  He patted her on the back.  "So don't let that single scratch get the better of you ok?  We all get hurt our first few times.  All we can do is keep trying.  Or you could stay here in the town where it's safe.  If that's what you choose I can always visit.  You'll always have a friend ok?"

Alisa let him put his arm around him, and walked back to town with him like that, feeling more and more comfortable the further they got away from enemies. She sighed and plopped down on the bench, watching her HP slowly rise back up. She shudders lightly and looks down, afraid of death. She looks up at him as he talks though, intent on listening.

After his compliment she smiles, feeling a bit relieved. "I..I don't want to sit back anymore..I want to help people.." she mutters, still a bit pained from earlier. "I don't want to be useless anymore.." she thought for a second, "H-Hey, perhaps you can mentor me for a bit? Get me uh..leveled up and such! In return I can...help you someway?" she asks, smiling at him.

He smiled from her determination.  If she can overcome her fear she can do anything.  When she asked if he could mentor her he was a bit shocked.  He had never mentored anyone before, let alone a teenage girl.  Still.

"Uh.  Hmm.  Well if you're serious about pushing forward you have to realize that you'll get hurt a lot.  Those freaking wolves caused enough trouble for me before I settled it not long ago.  Before I.  Mentor you, I need to know what you want to be, and to do that you'll need to know what you can be.  Which is anything.  I'm personally working to being a scout.  I almost have enough skill points to unlock the first stealth rank, so I can start practicing soon.  Tanks are simple enough.  They equip heavy armor, weapons and shields.  Their job is to have all the monsters focus on them so that the others can focus on dealing maximum damage.  There's attackers who focus on dealing damage while the tank takes the hits.  Healers are self explanatory.  Supporters are players who don't act in the front lines but help by providing equipment or buffs and debuffs.  To be honest you can pick any sort of path you want.  Once you do you'll know exactly which skills you want.  You can hold up to nine so I'd suggest deciding what you want now and work with the most important ones.  I'd suggest your sword skill and light or heavy armor skill.  It will make it easier to survive, trust me."  He hesitated before finishing.  "And so Alisa.  I'll mentor you.  If you want to be my apprentice I can even make you my apprentice.  Wow.  I've never had to teach a skill that I personally use to someone else!  You're pretty special Alisa."

She sits there beside Itzal listening to what he has to say. Tank, support, damage dealer, and scout..light armor or heavy armor...Hmph...when she played games like this casually years ago, she normally was the damage dealer. Supporting was boring and tanking well..just wasn't her style. Scouting sounds okay but. If she wants to be the most useful, at least what she believes, she needs to be up there stabbing the boss in the metaphorical butt.

But, this would take her some time to figure out exactly what she wants to do. And it was getting late. The sun was starting to set.

"You will? That's great!...about figuring out what I do...its getting late...perhaps we can meet up after I figure out what role I want to do?" she states, smiling, her eyes sparkling lightly.

Itzal realized he was putting a lot on her shoulders with just a few words.  He realized that he had just become a tutor, a mentor, master, whatever term she would choose to use.  Point was he was going to train her to be strong, both in physical strength and in heart.  When she was a high enough level with proper equipment he'd give her the quest calming the soul to finish strengthening her.  He realized he would have to plan this out.  But for now.

"You don't have anywhere to stay do you?  I can rent you a room in the inn each night if you'd like."  He sent her a friend request.  "Just message me when you're ready to hit the hay and I'll drop by ok?  And when you figured out what you want to do let me know ok?"

OOC- after you finish your next post I'll end the thread with a summary.  After I do that, edit the first post to add the word <completed> to the title and message a player supporter to check and close it k?

Edited by Itzal

She looked way from him, still smiling though. "If...I really don't want to bother you that much but...I uh...have been..sleeping on the cobblestone ground...so...t..that would great..if its okay.." she mutters, a bit meek to ask for that much help. She opens her menu and accepts his friend request. "It's late so...we could go now..if that's okay Itzal?"

OOC- Itzal-senpai ;3

Itzal was surprised she wanted to sleep on the hard ground but he conceded.  Hopefully she'd change her mind later once she slept in a bed.  He nodded towards her.

"Sure not a problem," he said.  "I'll see you later Alisa!" he called.  "You have a good night!"  'Sleeping on the road,' he thought to himself as he walked away.  'Is she serious?  Nobody should live like that.'

Summary

-----------------

Alisa:  +200 col

+1 MAT

+1 SP

Itzal:  +200 col

+1 MAT

+1 SP