[PP-F2] Agent of shadows and light <<Let there be light>> <Itzal, Kasier and Kindle>

Itzal was frozen for a moment while Ulises literally tried to shove past all of his defenses trying to gain control.  Please let me drag her, it would be fun, I never have any fun!  You only let me do stuff when I'm angry!  It's not like I try to!  Then don't try!  Let me have this!  Your not dragging her!  With that last shout he regained control and pushed Ulises back.  He was still wary as Ulises was passionate and would not let this go until the event was over.  He heard Ulises returning to his realm muttering something about fun and buzz kill.  Itzal sighed aloud, mentally exhausted from the effort.  That's when Kindle approached and shakily agreed to enter the cave.  Kasier smiled and asked for Itzal to take the lead.  He shrugged as it made perfect sense.  He kept his hood and mouthpiece on since they didn't block his vision thought they did block his eyes to others.  He wasn't sure if these bats could literally see, but if they could his eyes could give away where he intended to attack.

He took his position and made a plan.  Once they were in the dark he'd be a few paces ahead and use his hands to detect the walls and he'd drag his soft shoes against the ground.  He tested the shoe dragging and was pleased to note that it made zero sound.  He wondered if the others could be just as quiet.  He was about to ask when Ulises made a comment.  If either of them makes a loud noise I'm gonna dra- YOU ARE NOT DRAGGING HER!!!   Still, if Ulises did try to take control in the middle of the cave they could have a problem.  Better to take procautions.

"Hey, if you two can, try to be as silent as the grave...  Seriously, if you don't think you can just try."  He sighed as he waited for their reply and awaited for them to follow up behind him.

• 4 weeks later...