[PP-F1] The dragon's soul <Itzal and Kasier> <<Feeding the enemy>>

Itzal arrived in floor one.  Despite that this was not the floor Velnia originated, he heard that there was a purple dragon seen in a cave on floor one, and thus he had come to investigate.  He knew that this time it wouldn't be easy to find her and that's why he had his cloak on.  He hoped he wouldn't need any other equipment for this trip but if he did he had them ready.  His path would take him by the cliff side and through the forest as always, but according to what the rumors said, the dragon was in the same cave he killed the warg leader.  Realizing that the warg had probably respawned he needed to be ready to change equipment at a moment's notice when in the cave.  He also understood that while the wolves may leave him alone, they may not like his being in their den.  He'd have to take this trip with the utmost caution.

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasier looked out of her window from her shop on the first floor. The view was getting rather dull and perhaps it was finally time for her to move her shop up to a higher floor so she can change up the view. With a yawn, she sat up from her bed and walked out of her shop, seeking for an adventure in the first floor. As she walked out of her small window, she looked at the counter that she usually made her coffee in to see that it was now deserted. She had lost all inspiration to make coffee again. Indeed, eventually, she’ll begin to craft once more just to obtain the experience in a profession but for now, she thought that investing her materials into equipment and gear would be the best gear and path to walk.

Kasier, upon reaching the edge of the <<Town of Beginnings>>, saw a boy with black hair standing there, as if waiting for something. His eyes were filled with purpose and honestly, he reminded Kasier so much of Helios. Of course, Helios had passed away and she had moved on from the past, from the death of one of her only friends in this world known as Aincrad. However, his death had taught Kasier so much about what she needed to be in order to be successful in this world although it was an indirect teaching.

Soon, Kasier realized that the boy was Itzal, someone that she had already gone on plenty of adventures with. With a smile, she walked up to the boy while making sure that all her equipment was in check and prepared.

“Heyo, Itzal. What are you doing?” She asked.

Itzal heard a voice beside him and turned to see who it was.  He smiled when he saw it was Kasier, and even Ulises was happy to see her.  I love Kasier, she's so sweet!  And still has no clue you exist, Itzal replied.  He didn't bother questioning why she was on this floor.  Until he reached level fourteen or so he'd been training here nonstop.  Now all his usual training was done on flour two since he could handle it.  And then he met Alisa, a young teenage girl who asked him to be her mentor.  He was a little shaky with the idea at first, but was quickly warming up to it, feeling that sense of pride teachers usually get as they watch their pupil grow and learn.

"Hey Kasier!  Oh, well."  He wondered how she would respond to hearing about the loss of Velnia.  She changed, that much was certain, but he knew she loved the dragon.  "I'm uh.  Trying to find Velnia.  I heard someone say they saw a purple dragon in one of the caves on this floor.  Turns out that was the floor I fought a warg, leader of the wolves here I think.  Since npcs respawn I was a little worried that the warg would decide to take me on again.  Still, I won't stop until I find her."  Truth was Itzal had no earthly idea this warg existed until he walked into an ambush.  The wolves had made a ring around him and he and the warg made a pact that if Itzal killed the warg the wolves left him alone.  The warg ended up killing Velnia who tried to help.  That's when Ulises took control of the situation and unleashed his wrath on the monster.  His show of sheer power was more than enough to keep the wolves from bothering him ever again.

Kasier yelped in surprise when she heard that the dragon in which Itzal had possession of had perished. Either he lost it or the dragon was killed off. It didn’t matter which one of those happened because so far, she had seen more deaths than people that she actually knew within this game and a death of an NPC dragon was not enough to make her grief even if she loved the purple dragon for its cuteness.

Her story was a long one, her friends, whom had entered the game had literally died in front of her as a result of fighting a really powerful boar. Since then, she had stayed in an inn, in fear of what might happen if she exited and got out of the safe zone. The Kasier back then was so innocent, so little, like a fire waiting to be released from a cage… And finally, the fire has burst out, growing bigger than ever. And this is Kasier now; this is Kasier at the present moment. Sure, who knows what will happen in the future. Perhaps the flames will consume her and her mind? Perhaps the flame will burn out? The future was none of Kasier’s concerns. For now, she needed to get stronger, and she needed to get stronger now.

Kasier smiled, her hair reflecting the rays of the heat and the coloring absorbing the heat, keeping her warm in a very warm floor. With her red amber eyes, she looked up at the black-haired man. Velnia was the cutest thing that she had seen so far in the game and if the man was looking for one, looking for a dragon of the same degree of cuteness, Kasier was definitely going to help with the familiar finding. “Hey, I wouldn’t mind joining you,” She said, not even waiting for an invitation, “By the way, I heard that looking for a familiar takes a really, really, really long time. Are you ready to spend so much time looking for a dragon?”

Ulises was moved by her words and Itzal was very pleased to have her company on this trip.

"Uli- I mean I'd love to have you along Kasier!"  He mentally kicked Ulises for making his presence so strong in Itzal's mind and therefore almost revealed his identity.  Luckily he had started saying it swiftly and hopefully Kasier didn't notice.  Thus far Jonathan was the only one who knew of Ulises, and Itzal believed that it was only the fact that Itzal assured him that his hold on Ulises was firm and that he wouldn't go crazy anymore.  As he heard her last comment he smiled.  Tell her we'd be looking for her forever until we found her.  Shut Up Ulises!

"I wouldn't stop looking for her Kasier.  Not even if we were an inch from the last boss.  I know she's an npc but she and I" Us "had a bond that can't be broken.  We.  Became one mind, I guess is the only description.  It wasn't that long but we learned everything there was to learn about each other.  Now that I've gone through so much more, and even have an apprentice, there's so much more we can learn."  He sighed with a smile as he opened his menu, and equipped twilight cloak, a deep purple trench coat like outfit, and put on hand in the inside pocket.  This cloak helped with his sight and he was determined to use it.  "Shall we get started?"

Kasier smiled. She was ready. Sure, she had still yet to receive the charm that she had ordered from a very famous artisan but her equipment should be able to protect herself from any dangers that might be coming her way. “So, Itzal, I heard that there are some items that can help you find a familiar easier. Don’t you think it’s wise to get some of that so you can better get the familiar? Otherwise, this might turn out to take more than a single day.” She suggested, wondering if the man had already decided to do so. Sure, she liked to help people but laziness sure gets in and hence, she would hate it if this quest takes a really long time.

“Anyway, I’m ready when you are and believe it or not, I have no idea where to go to find this dragon so you are going to have to lead the way Itzal. Let’s get going so we can find Velnia as fast as possible.” She said, clearing some hair away from her field of vision that was blocking her eyes.

OOC- besides the armor I have a charm being made, as well as a song but both parties are taking their time.  So I figured that if their made before this quest is done I'd just 'add' them into this thread :)

Itzal listened to Kasier and first:  was relieved that she didn't discover Ulises, and second nodded at her mention of buffed equipment.

"See this cloak?  It's specifically made with the purpose of not only being extremely comfortable, thank you Ariel, but also to enhance my sight.  In short it makes me a better scout.  I don't like wasting items though and I want to see if I can find Velnia as easily as last time before using something.  If I do need them I'll pull them out.  The cave we're looking for is across the floor, near the other side.  I'm sure it won't take long for us though."  By this time the only monsters that bothered him were boar and they were so easy all they were to him was irritating.  The wolves may not mess with him but that might change when they reached the cave.  Not to mention he'd be bringing Kasier with him.  That's why it wouldn't take long.  In fact when Itzal entered discussion it seemed short.  Even shorter when he would parkour through the forest, but he doubted Kasier had the skill, and was wondering if she could run fast enough to keep up.

ID#  65906

LD:  9 +4 (1 S&D, TC.)

no loot

Edited by Itzal

It appears that the man was searching for materials while on the way to the cave when he brought out that Ariel created his armor. Ariel was someone that Kasier was somewhat familiar with considering the fact that Ariel was the one that taught her to wield a blade (Or at least will teach when the thread is finally finished), Kasier sighed, she had still yet to use her sword but at the moment, she really had no need for it. The sword did a minimal one damage and its purpose is to really help her party members by inflicting status conditions on mobs so they can’t attack. In fact, Kasier had really yet to unsheathe her sword, but she might have to do that soon, she had a strange feeling about everything.

Since Itzal was doing material gathering, she might as well do the same thing. They were walking to the cave with a steady pace and during this material gathering, Kasier decided to stir up some conversation. “So, uh, I heard that you have been training Missino lately, how has her training and progress been?” She asked, pulling a question randomly from within the depths of her mind."

Edited by Kasier

Itzal smiled at the mention of Alisa (she told me that was her name) and placed his hands behind his head, resting against them.

"You heard about her huh?  Well first of all when I found her she was terrified of pretty much everything.  After getting a scratch she begged to go back to town.  It was not long after that she asked if I could mentor her."  His smile turned into a grin as he recalled that event.  "It felt so weird when she called me senpai for the first time.  She's called me that ever since.  As for her training we've set up a pattern:  In the morning we do push ups, sit ups, pull ups, mile runs, weight lifting, etc.  After all the exercises are over we fight a few monsters.  After lunch we scout for materials, each time she improves I decide on a more difficult location, and following that we talk for the rest of the day.  During our talks I slip in something that, while she doesn't realize it, is related to parkour.  When she's strong enough she'll unknowingly have the knowledge necessary to begin practicing it.  Thought it would save time.  I'm also going to buy her some gear soon."

Kasier smiled. It seemed that the man was already settling into the position of a mentor. Upon the creation of their guild, Itzal was definitely going to have to be the DPS mentor considering the fact that he was the highest leveled player, at least for now. Her eyes looked up at the sky, it was still early in the sky and they would have plenty of time to search for Velnia so there were time for a bit of conversing and communicating. She was quite curious about this Alisa person. She seemed very innocent but that innocence really won’t last that long in this game, this game is too terrible for that. It’s a virtual prison and no one is innocent in a prison. I wonder how long that girl will last before she realized that she was too innocent and changed her ways. This sure is fun. She thought, following Itzal who was still walking at a decent pace as they made their way slowly to the cave.

“Parkour? First time I’ve heard about that one in this game,” she said, pointing her hand on her chin, trying to recall whether parkour existed within this game. It sounded more like Mirror Edge to her but what does she know, she really wasn’t a hardcore gamer anyway. “You are going to buy her some gear? I suggest not doing that. There’s no point to babysitting a player in this game. Without the trait of hard working, one will not succeed in this game. If everything is simply handed to her, she will not succeed and will surely die. At the moment, her training has been given to her for free and soon her equipment shall be as well. Be aware of your actions Itzal. But what am I saying? It’s not like I’m the mentor,” she smiled. “It’s nice to see that you are already used to the role of being a mentor.”

Itzal heard her ponder on parkour, and assumed she thought it was a skill in game.  He quickly reassured her.

"Parkour isn't taught in game like a skill gained.  It's something I had to learn in the real world, and comes in handy as a scout.  I can travel fast and unseen that way.  When we reach the forest I could show you if you'd like."  Once again he wondered if Kasier could keep up with him.  He didn't doubt her as he never assumed based on appearance, but simply wondered.  As he heard Kasier share her thoughts on Alisa's training he hesitated.  Something had definitely changed.  This was definitely not the Kasier he remembered, rooting for everyone.  He appreciated the information but it came off blunt, without any sugar coating.  Personally he didn't mind, but people in the future might.

"Don't worry she'll be paying me back later.  I'm getting her better equipment so whenever I need to do something she won't die on me.  Not to mention that her fighting style doesn't match the rapier.  She continues to deflect and block, effectively damaging that stick of a weapon.  I don't have a problem with rapiers but that style doesn't match at all.  She mentioned how she wanted a rapier with a thicker blade, not enough to be considered a normal sword, but thick enough to parry attacks as well as stab easily.  With all the exercises she's going through it's going to feel like a feather in her hands.  And don't worry about the fact that I'm not making her pay for her training.  First of all I don't need it.  Second of all I don't want it.  I want to help players like her learn and grow.  And third, her training is meant to push her limits.  I'm making her use every inch of her strength.  So she's using a lot of effort.  This training isn't easy on her you know.  It never was."  As Kasier mentioned how he was used to being a mentor now, the faintest bit of red rushed to his cheeks.

"Well uh...  Thanks," he said, not knowing what to say.  He didn't know why, but this was just a little weird for him.  One he realized that he was alone with Kasier, a girl, the red grew just a little more.  Alisa wasn't a problem as he knew she was his apprentice, and sometimes felt like a daughter to him.  But Kasier had no such relationship with him.  And he had never been alone with a girl other than his sister outside the game.  This was a bit... Awkward for him.  He scanned the area to distract him and quickly reached down to grab an herb.

ID#  65923

LD:  19

Edited by Itzal

ID: 65936
LD: 17

Kasier smiled when the man defended himself and said that his apprentice would definitely pay him back later on. Not that she cared really. Mossino, or Alisa was a kind girl as far as she knew and the kindness was definitely a perk, Kasier would know this out of everyone. However, she needed to become more mature to survive in this world. From what she had seen from high leveled players such as Teayre and Xion, they all acted super mature. Now, Kasier was striving to be like them. Eventually, she’ll become a very high-leveled player as well. In fact, that was not her only goal. She didn’t want to become one of the high-leveled players. Instead, she wanted to become the Kaiser of Aincrad, the queen of Aincrad. She wanted to be known as the Maiden Kasier, known for her power and contribution. But at the moment, she was still far from achieving that goal.

“No problem. You are going to have to get used to mentoring low-leveled players considering the fact that you are the highest leveled player of our guild at the moment. But, be aware, that does not mean that you have an excuse to take breaks from leveling.” Kasier said, not exactly meaning the last part of her speech but rather saying it in a playful tone. She wasn’t that different from her old self… Now, she just knew about the world, that is all. Reality had come striking her in the head in a moment’s surprise and terror, changing her perspective on the world, on this game entirely.

Kasier sighed as she watched Itzal bend down to pick up an herb and thought that she should do the same. There were plenty of materials lying around the area that she can simply pick up and claim as her own. Even though she really didn’t need many materials at the moment, it was always nice to obtain some more equipment, better equipment as well. After a few minutes, she began to speak once more, trying to spark up conversation in order to prevent her boredom from getting to her already. "So, what's your favorite thing in this game so far?" She asked, remembering that she was asked the same thing by Teayre just a couple of days ago... When her life was hanging off a cliff.

Material Inventory:
Herbs (1)

Edited by Kasier

Itzal grinned at her when she mentioned leveling.

"Oh don't worry, I don't plan on stopping whatsoever.  In fact, I think Alisa's given me an even stronger drive.  I haven't mastered scouting and I'm trying to teach her it.  I've got to master it quickly so she can too."  He listened as Kasier asked him what his favorite thing in Aincrad was and almost stopped to think about it.  Almost, but not quite.  His favorite thing in the game?  His first thought was the feeling of combat since he could never experience that in real life.  Especially since he was the weaker one in his school and was bullied very often.  However that wasn't it either.  There was the world itself, all the floors and how well done they were.  It felt like real life he felt.  He also loved the skills and how they made it easier to do things in this world, but that still wasn't it.  As he thought harder and harder about it he finally came to a decision.

"That's honestly a very hard question for me Kasier, and my answer isn't simple.  It's probably the fact that I can travel wherever I want, whenever I want, and meet knew people.  In this world I feel strong and although that doesn't really mean much, that feeling gives me the courage to make friends.  I never had that in the real world.  I was isolated by fear with only my sister and a fellow gamer as friends.  Ever since I've met lots of people and have had many experiences and adventures.  So in summary, I guess it's the unity this game provides.  Sure there are pkers and monsters, but we have those in the real world too.  If you think about it there are only two things that are different between the real world and this:  The perks all games give and the fact that reproduction is impossible in this world."  Itzal spotted the all too familiar cliff, meaning that the forest wasn't far off.

ID#  65938

LD:  6 + 4

Edited by Itzal

ID: 65940
LD: 16

This was the first time that Kasier had heard that Itzal had a sister. Perhaps he had already told her before and it had simply slipped her mind. With her memory, it wouldn’t be that hard for her to forget something that someone has told her. Kasier sighed, looking around once more to see if there was anything that she can simply pick up and then use as a material for better gear. At the moment, her gear was pretty good. However, she needed something from an artisan that was taking her time to make what she needed. But, Kasier was patient and she can definitely wait for the woman to make the item that she so required as a healer.

“Ha-ha, you guys can go ahead and master your scouting stuff. In terms of me being a healer? I guess I can enjoy the scenery of this game a lot more than you DPS people. There’s, of course, only really one healer skill in this game so once I master that, I’ll be one of the best healers in this game. Yeah, I guess I can take things slower than all you guys.” She said, grinning, knowing that she’ll be able to master her build sooner than Itzal unless she really, really slacks off. She already had three ranks invested in her skill of First Aid. Only two more would grand master the skill and then she’ll be free to work on whatever extra build that she wanted to. Still she was going to continue to work on her level so she can continue to increase her health and stats and work to become the Kasier of Aincrad.

With a sigh, she looked around to see that there were more herbs for her to pick up and indeed, she was able to do so and claim a herb as her own. With a smile, she inserted it into her inventory. She was having quite a bit of luck at the moment. And she didn’t mind at all. “Well, reproduction seems really, really weird though. What are they supposed to do? Read the genes of two players and then combine them to make a baby? Geez, that sounds super weird."

Material Inventory:
Herbs (2)

Edited by Kasier

Itzal listened as Kasier mentioned how dps don't see the scenery as often and that was where he shook his head firmly.

"See for Alisa and I it's the opposite.  Most others might it's true, but as I've trained to be a scout I've seen many places others have never seen before.  When I solo I never to farther than I can handle by myself as a dps, which is currently floor two though I have visited higher floors, I have more time to explore the floors longer .  I haven't found any dungeons at all but it's only a matter of time now that we're making a guild.  Also, since we practice to be scouts our eyesight gets better over time, able to see things others can't. In short I ratheir think that we see more than anyone else in Aincrad."  He listened as Kasier made a comment on his mentioning reproduction and laughed softly.

"Well although I was just pointing out the difference between our two worlds I agree that it would be weird.  Kinda reminds me of Jurassic park to be honest."  It was then they approached the forest.  At this point Itzal had memorized nearly every thick, clearing, twist and high and low spots of the forest that tended to intimidate lower players.  To Itzal and Alisa though, it was home.  They had been camping in a not so known area shielded by an overhang ever since her training had started.

His focus turned sharply to his right when he heard a sound in the edge brush.  He narrowed his focus on a wolf peeking out of the bushes.  It looked old but strong.  Its face seemed to be warning him, hoping Itzal would take caution.  He was taken aback by this action as most of the wolves wished him dead despite the fact that they feared him too much to do anything about it.  He nodded to it and the mob took off before Kasier could notice.  Itzal kept a calm face but let his left hand rest on the pommel of his sword hanging on his left hip.

ID#  65941

LD:  3

Edited by Itzal

ID: 65943
LD: 2

“I guess that’s just how scouts work huh? You guys jump all over the place and see everything. But be careful what you look at. Looking at too much things that’s none of your business can result in you getting killed.” She said, putting on a smirk as she said something that was of serious matter. However, to Kasier, nothing was serious. Heck, this game was a game after all. It was meant allow the players that play this game to have fun. Even if you die in this world and you die in the real world, this game still has its enjoyable content and this is why so many people has yet to kill themselves in such a depressing state.

Kasier continued to search along the floor, hoping that she would be able to find another herb. Perhaps she’ll be able to make it three times out of three for her material gathering session. She had been able to obtain two materials already and she wasn’t even here for the materials. Noon was still quite far from approaching so the two would have all day to search for this familiar that Itzal so wanted and Kasier hoped that the dragon was just as cute as the last one when they did eventually find one that was suitable.

Kasier looked at Itzal to see that he was nodding at something towards the bushes but when she attempted to see what he was looking at, there was nothing there, just leaves and green of the plant. Perhaps she was seeing things, or perhaps Itzal was seeing things. Either way, Kasier decided that she would simply ignore what she thought had happened and continue on with a conversation. “So, Alisa is also planning on becoming a high leveled scout? That’s sweet, but don’t you have to sacrifice a bit of your damage dealing in order to fully master search and detect and skills like that? Is it really worth it?” She asked, unfamiliar to the world of a DPS.

Material Inventory:
Herbs (2)

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal listened as she questioned the damage scouts could do and he shook his head.

"On the contrary.  We start by upgrading our sword skills.  Once they've reached a high enough level we'll bring our search and detect up to rank three so we can get the reveal mod.  Since we aren't tank based we focus on as much damage possible.  Though I'll advise her to get rank one light armor so soloing won't be such a risk for her.  After I get my combat ring, which will add one evasion and two accuracy.  When I get to level twenty five I'll upgrade Retributor to tier two and have it enhanced with two damage and one bleeding.  My armor has two evasive and one recover which suits my needs perfectly so I'll leave the enhancements alone there.  I forget what Alisa wanted for her blade but her tactics were what we really needed to work on.

"She chose a rapier yet she constantly blocked and deflected the boar's attacks rather than dodging.  When she gets her blade it will be about a quarter of my own sword's width which will allow her to parry, but she knows now not to block as doing so with a rapier would be a hindrance rather than a benefit."  Itzal checked his surroundings and noted that they were already near the end of the forest.  He also noted that the wolves were sitting at the edge of the trees in hiding, looking at him angrily but doing nothing to attack.  He bent down to pick up a fallen apple and saw that they watched his every move.

ID#  65950

LD:  20!  NOW IS WHEN I GET IT?!

+1 MAT

Edited by Itzal

ID: 65951
LD: 9

(Yeah, this is gonna take a while xD) @Itzal

Kasier smiled when she saw that Itzal had managed to find another material that he can use to complete some material gathering. She remembered briefly that Itzal had stated that he wanted to be a performer. She wasn’t sure if he had set up his shop yet but she did remember that she had asked him to notify her when he did eventually set up the shop. Hence, she decided that she’d ask him about it but then, he started talking about Alisa’s weapon choice, the rapier. Now, Kasier knew pretty much nothing about how weapons worked in this game. But from what she knew as background information, she was fully aware that a rapier is the skinniest weapon in the game, known for its quick reflexes and lightness.

“Yeah, I guess it does seem really unreasonable for using the rapier as a blocking weapon since it’s meant to be used as a fast weapon attack. But what do I know anyways? I can’t even use my own curved sword. Maybe she should switch her weapon if she wanted a weapon that is thick and powerful enough for her to block with.” Kasier said, thinking of an image of a rapier user. From what she thinks, she really sees a rapier user as someone who comes in fast, strikes, and then hurriedly runs away to avoid damage. Rapier seems like the perfect damage dealing weapon.

So, I remember that you said you wanted to be a performer… Did you set that up yet?” She asked, curious while she looked around for a material. Indeed, there were more herbs on the ground but when she went to pick one up, it turned out that the backside was actually black, a clear indication that the herb had gone bad and wouldn’t be a good material for her to use.

Material Inventory:
Herbs (2)

Edited by Kasier

Itzal listened as Kasier agreed with him on Alisa's mistake with the misuse of a rapier but sensed she didn't fully comprehend it.  She confirmed it when she mentioned she had no idea how to use her own sword.  That could be a problem Itzal thought.  He pondered the sword for a moment.  He never actually used one before but if he felt the weight of the sword and got a feel for it he was sure he could come up with the proper way to wield it.  His curiosity and desire to learn more about tactics and strategies was unfathomable.  Still he decided to ask her if she wanted that advice at all or if she'd like to learn on her own.

"Well she doesn't really need to change weapons exactly.  In fact she's already shaving off the incorrect habits as we speak.  After I pointed it out to her we began to do some drills to drive the basics deep within her core until it becomes a part of her very being, her subconscious.  Soon she'll be using it like a pro.  A rapier is a lightweight weapon that isn't used for blocking, deflecting or parrying, but the weapon she plans to have can parry.  So here's what we've decided to shoot for:  Consistent offense.  She will strike and strike and never give her opponent to strike back, but if they do she will parry the blow aside, quickly followed by a counter attack.  The key in her tactic is speed, which is why the rapier is a rapier.  This tactic is mainly for duels or against small parties, but she can develop the technique as she grows in skill.  Ul- I mean I've been working on a special technique myself though it still needs some work."  He listened as she mentioned his wish and frowned when he recalled his promise.

"Yeah sorry about that.  I think Kooh wants to help me do the quest so it shouldn't be long now.  Though I will say that instruments are pretty expensive," he finished with a small laugh.  As he passed another apple tree he spotted the end of the forest.  That meant the cave would be near.  It was time to not only search for Velnia, but answers to the elderly wolf's warning.

ID#  65954

LD:  16

+1 MAT

Edited by Itzal

ID: 65960
LD: 16 @Itzal

“Yeah, I’m going to start learning how to use my sword eventually. It’s going to be a slow process but I think it’s going to be pretty fun. Still, I’m probably going to rarely use the weapon and only use it during emergency situations or to give my party an edge.” Kasier said, looking at the ground to see that an apple had mysteriously fallen from an apple tree. Indeed, it was a simple material that she can just pick up and claim as her own. Of course, she was able to. Anyone that failed to do so might as well just quit the game if they can’t pick up a simple apple.

“Also, who’s this Kooh person? And how can instruments be really that expensive? Honestly, the Col and economy in this game is completely messed up.” She said, opening her inventory to put the material into her inventory so she can use it as a material and hence pay for some useful equipment. With her eyes set in front, the party of two continued to walk and soon enough, the trees began to clear, the apple trees grew less and less until finally, what stood in front of Kasier was a gigantic cave.

The cave entrance was big enough to fit a whole dragon or Cyclopes. The entrance was gigantic, and what might await for them inside could be just as big as the entrance itself. However, Ksaier really wasn’t worried since this was the first floor after all. There was probably not going to be any dangerous mobs that can pose as a threat to her life. Or Itzal’s of course. With a smile, she looked at Itzal, signaling that she was ready to head into the cave to look for Velnia, but of course, as a healer, she would have to trail back a bit to heal when an opportunity rises.

Material Inventory:
Herb (2)
Apple (1)

Edited by Kasier