[SP-F1] Inner needs <RGQ-easy>

Itzal finished goodbyes with the man and walked outside.  He made his way to the central tower, the tallest one where he was growing more and more fond of.  He made his way to the top, where it was quiet, peaceful.  When he did he sat at the edge, unafraid of the drop with the rope fastened like he left it.  Only he had changed it's position so that nobody standing on the floor could see it.  That way if he was chased nobody would see the rope until a few moments after he dropped.  He sighed and poked Ulises.  What?  We need to talk.  About what?  You wanted to talk about love?  There was silence for a moment.  Yeah, well.  I'm all of your emotions on a very passionate level Felix.  And to be quite frank it's a burden at times.  Each emotion has a longing of some sort, and each branches off of another.  But what each emotion is linked to for certain, one way or another, is love.  People get angry when what they love is in danger.  People fear because they respect the dangers around them, but also because they love this life.  A reason for each emotion Felix.  So who do we love?  Itzal was silent for a while as he realized the seriousness Ulises had brought forward.  He knew he wasn't talking about friend or family love.  He was talking about someone they could intimately love on a much deeper and personal level.

Well, first remember that the Lord comes first.  Ulises nodded multiple times.  Yes yes I know that.  I mean physically.  Itzal sighed.  I.  Don't know.  I want someone who shares our beliefs number one.  And we both don't want a player killer.  Other than that I trust God to present the right person to us.  Ulises was quiet for a while.  You do realize that we have more female friends than male right?  Itzal blushed fiercely.  Ulises...  Oh come ON!  We're alone for crying out loud!  Ok ok! Fine!  Yes we have many friends but that doesn't mean we should go around saying 'nah you don't look good enough' or 'You're the prettiest I choose you'.  This isn't some game Ulises.  It's life.  We need someone who not only shares our beliefs, but loves us for who we are.  Don't forget that we are one person, just split into two personalitiesYeah.  I guess your right.  So we just, what?  Wait?  Itzal nodded.  God has our backs Ulises, and he knows exactly who we need and when she'll come.  Trust him ok?

Summary

---------------------

+2 Sp  +400 col  +3 MAT