[PP-F1] <<Earning A Living>> Stage Fright? Yeah Right! (Itzal & Esper)

"Ehh, what am I doing...Hnnn.." The dark skinned female grumbled as she sat up, her hair appearing as if there were animals living in it. Not only that, but a line of drool, tracing it's slim path across her cheek. She slept so horribly, and yet she kept doing so in the midst of a public area. A bench! Oddly enough, she did note that no one told her to leave during the night. Granted, she sat there in the late evening, eventually curling up on it's metal exterior. Alas, morning was here, and not a moment too late. After cleaning herself up with vulnerable glares, as to make sure no one was present, Esper exhaled, her hands sitting comfortably in her lap. She tucked them between her thighs, somewhat, to preserve the warmth they clung to. "................." While she kept silent, her thoughts were very much alive. God, I'm pathetic. Sleeping on a bench, what kind of homeless- oohhh yeah. Eheh. This has to stop though. I need to get busy. Lotsa materials to get in such little time, gotta figure out how to rack in the big bucks. Fortunately, I know just how to do it. That quest that Kasier told me about. The one that gives materials as a reward, based off of the die system's results. Not including what's gained in the process. That sure sounds promising. There's no time to waste though, I've gotta get moving.

Esper stood up, brushing the ruffled clothing she wore, before she began to walk towards the capital gates. Luckily, the morning was extremely early, and not too many people were awake, save for those preparing to open up shop, and a few other exceptions. As a result, the streets were much easier to travel. Trade a few waves of the hands here and there. Pay a smile to those acknowledging her presence with a smile of their own. The usual. She tried checking the café in search of Kasier, but she wasn't yet present. Maybe she was still asleep. But Itzal's whereabouts were also unknown. She didn't know where he liked to frequent either. And to think that the first time they met, he was hiding behind a crate. Charming.

OOC- Meh, they're taking their time looking at my evaluation so I won't have Velnia this time

As Itzal made his way through the town of beginnings he scanned for something he could pick up for Alisa to cook.  She'd be taking the quest earning a living soon and then she'd be able to cook meals for them.  As he looked around he spotted a familiar face.  He was shocked to see Esper rising from the bench.  She looked like she just woke up which meant she was sleeping on benches, or at least it appeared that way.  He wondered if she would accept the offer of his paying for her to rent a room until she received enough col.  He sighed as he began to walk over.  He was about to switch to his twilight cloak when he saw her make her way over to the city gates.  He pulled up his hood but not he mouthpiece as it would have been to obvious and blended in with the crowd.  He wondered if she could spot him as well as the last time they met.  He wanted to see if she was simply lucky is all.  As he moved with the crowd he found a group of black robed people and fell in line with them.

Sneak:  13

The toned female walked down the same cobblestone road leading in the gates' general direction, a lack of interest in her eyes. From the posture and mood, it would be obvious that Esper was still waking up. She was grateful for any amount of sleep she could get, seeing as she was restless during the night. Insomnia, at it's finest, indeed. Thus her mornings were always slow, and her reactions became delayed. A slowed mind. Alas, along her walk, she came across a larger crowd, just in an open area. It wasn't near as large as the capital, but being not very far a distance from it, she could understand the population. But she payed it little mind, and walked through the masses, occasionally lifting her eyes to look at a person's face, or appearance. The colorful fray of clothing and armor, glinting of weapons in the sunlight, and most importantly, the chatter amongst themselves, all overlapping at once. It was terrible. She was determined to get away from the folk, as she dispersed from the horde, traveling along the path that a few others took. A few robed people passed along with others, but it stuck out to her, inciting at least a little interest. Only for the reason that they kept condensed, like they were part of a group. Maybe it was just coincidence, but she looked upon them anyway....Nah. She thought for a second that she recognized one of the cloaks. It reminded her of Itzal. But she was tired, and obviously imagining things, so she didn't give him another glance, and kept walking, stifling a yawn with her arm sleeve.

ID# 66280 results: LD: 12

Edited by Esper

Itzal watched as she looked up at the group in interest, but then moved on.  He understood however that she was simply tired.  A sluggish mind can hardly spot anything.  Therefore, if this game were to work out, she would need to be awake.  His quick mind raced through ideas as the girl attempted to make her way the more dense crowd.  He spotted a young man with running around as well as a well.  He quickly grabbed the boy's arm gently, causing him to freeze in shock and whispered into his ear.  Shock became curiosity, and then filled with glee as he heard the man tell him to do something fun, but act like he did it.  He grinned as he had no problem with this arrangement.  The robed group was walking away now but Itzal didn't care.  Once his plan took action he'd be in the woods in the shadows.  He needed practice for stealth purposes and he needed a fully awake and aware opponent for it.  He silently made his way past through the crowd while Esper was blinded by them and by the time he dashed into the bushes on the outskirts of the gates he heard a scream.  What had happened was the boy filled a bucket with water, made his way on top of the gate wall, and as Esper left the city dumped the water on her.  She had no reason to assume than anything other than a boyish prank.  The cold water would certainly wake her up and he didn't need to tell her.  He felt a little bad, but it was important.  Not for his game though it did help, but because it was dangerous to leave town with a sluggish mind.

Sneak:  14

The girl's vision was a little blurry, due to looking around quickly. It took a second or two for things to catch up with her, or rather, quite the other way around. Her chest felt heavy, and dreary, almost like she was still sleeping. She practically walked like a zombie, her limbs stiff and unstretched, her legs only parting a short distance between steps. Thus, she wasn't getting anywhere fast. Little was she aware that something was going to shut this trance right off.

At last, the gates were before her. She muttered an illegible sentence to herself, before taking her next step. Splash.....What? It was too quick for her to realize, but she was soaking wet! Her hair clung to her face, only leaving her left, ruby red eye to maintain it's vision.  "Wh? Ghuhh..?" She made exasperated wails, crossing her arms so to keep than warm, as the air chilled her even more. But only when she heard hysterical laughter, from...above, did she realize that this didn't just fall from the sky. A boy was pointing at her, laughing almost to the point of not being able to breathe. She found it annoying, and quite aggravating. Esper raised her arm and pointed towards the boy, her eyebrows bent in a harsh frown. "Listen you little brat! It's not nice to dump water on people! You'd better stay up there, because if you come anywhere near me, I'm gonna make sure you regret it! And stop laughing at me, it's not funny!" The kid only laughed more uproariously, making a point to blow a raspberry at her, to which she growled in irritation, her face beet red. But she ignored it after this, pushing the gates open so hard that the force caused both to swing open and clash into the stone walls on the outside. Vulnerable, and slightly pissed, Esper's surroundings now became a thing of interest, considering that she was unprepared for such a rude occurrence. But since nothing was necessarily close enough to touch her, her shivering body dismissed anything else, deeming it less important at the moment. "Brat...."

ID# 66287 results: LD: 5

Edited by Esper

Itzal watched as she walked under the bridge and was struck by water.  Yup.  She woke right up.  He felt really bad for her as he saw her shiver and try to keep herself warm as he hated the cold.  Still she was awake and nothing could sneak up on her easily now.  He watched her walk over to the forested pathway, too angry to notice him.  He waited until she was a little ways ahead before scaling a nearby tree in total silence.  When he reached the higher branches he formed a mental path to take with his mind and began leaping from branch to branch.  As he did he pulled up the mouthpiece, shadowing the last of his light skin and engulfing him totally in the shadows.  There was the occasional specks of light that made their way through the leaves but he didn't want this to be too easy right?  Within no time he caught up to the girl.  While he was at it he decided to scan the area for anything usable.  Nothing.  If Velnia were here he'd have an easier time of it but she was somewhere else.  She made it clear that when she was done she'd find him and seeing as how she was good at scouting like Itzal he wasn't worried.

ID#  66288

LD:  2 + 5 (2 S&D, Twilight Cloak)

Edited by Itzal

While she held to her pouty anger, she did however feel wide awake now. Her eyes were sharp as they usually were, her hearing not the slightest bit impaired. Her thought process clear, though still slightly distracted due to the event just minutes ago. Her clothes stuck to her just as they would in the real world, feeling chilly and disgusting. She hated clingy clothing, as she was familiar with the feeling in her past. Walking through the thick forest blocked the sunlight, which only made the air settle into a shady, freezing climate. But she paused, as she heard rustling in the leaves. Where? It was too quick for her to judge. But now she was convinced that she wasn't alone. Thus, she kept the alertness in mind, and continued her walk in silence, her eyes focused little on one specific thing. She toned distractions out, like a cat, instead keeping her view wide, so to catch whatever moved within her visage.

Itzal continued to travel via branch when he noticed that Esper changed her tactics.  Obviously he must have made a noise.  He was a master of parkour but he still lacked in the undetectable department.  Still that would come after mastering swordsmanship and scouting abilities.  He was one rank away from being able to unlock reveal, a search and detect mod that would make finding dungeons and sub dungeons easier.  From what he had seen and heard all dungeon types are valuable ways to level up.  This way their group could grind through levels quickly each week when they went on a mission.  But for now he needed to concentrate on the here and now.  He noted that Esper had switched to a more wide range of scanning and smiled.  That was a sign that she knew what she was doing.  Still he wanted to see if HE knew what he was doing.  She was only doing a wide ranged scan because she didn't know where the sound came from.  He had to make sure he didn't make any more sounds.  To do this he switched to traveling on the thick branch bases, so they wouldn't bend from his approach.  The moment he did that he solidified his chances of making no sound.  Velnia should be done soon.  What was taking her so long?  As he traveled he spotted an extremely rare and delicious fruit and snagged it for Alisa, his apprentice.

ID#  66294

LD:  20 + 4

Edited by Itzal

The noise was gone. And...she wasn't seeing anything, not out of the ordinary. The trees shook subtly, carried by the wind battering against the leaves. The shrubbery and plants swayed innocently, birds of occasional sorts fluttered by. Butterflies, anything and anything else of the sort. She had to consider that she was being overcautious. She was vulnerable and cold, so she was alert to the point of making unnecessary suspicions.

Due to this, Esper seemed to completely dismiss the assumption that something unusual was out there. Alas, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was stuck on. It was a strange, gut feeling, and it arose almost just after the runt dumped water on her. She had to credit, that she got the same feeling the day before...when she saw Itzal for the first time. Yeah, that's exactly what she was feeling now. He hid then, and he might be hiding now. Only, such a thing to assume he was sneaking around, spying on her. It was a bit harsh, and the evidence was of severe lack, despite what her tummy told her. "Hmph..."

ID# 66295 results: LD: 1 = Wow

Edited by Esper

OOC- Velnia is entering the scene, so if Esper spots him all he has to do is say he was looking for her and decided to watch how the two of you interacted.  If you don't spot him in your next post tho I'll go ahead and come out.

Itzal watched as she eventually stopped.  If she was skilled she was probably still scanning the area without appearing to, but even Itzal couldn't do that just yet.  Still he understood.  She was new to this world and it would take time for her to realize that you're eyes and ears must be opened at all times.  He made his way along the forest when he heard a chirp and looked up.  He spotted Velnia swoop down and he raised his left arm for her to land on.  When she did he made a chirp similar to a common bird.  It was a quiet greeting that he used to signal Velnia to keep quiet.  She complied and immediately scanned the vicinity, spotting the girl instantly.  Was she a threat?  Target?  Itzal leaned in and whispered to her.

"I want you to greet her and hang out with her.  If she spots me I'll come out.  Otherwise...  I don't like spying on people unless their dangerous and I already know her somewhat.  If she doesn't spot me I'll come out ok?"  Velnia nodded and flew into the air with amazing grace and speed.  She acted like she was just flying around the forest like anyone would jog, but then spotted Esper and approached her.  She stopped with her face a centimeter from Esper's own, her soft red eyes gazing into Esper's.  Itzal may have liked the girl but Velnia wanted to see for herself.  When she saw intelligence and friendliness in her eyes she performed her greeting ceremony.  Which was made up of landing on the girl and crawling all over, getting a feel for her stature, height and feel, before stopping on her left shoulder and giving her a lick on the cheek.  She then rubbed her head against Esper.  So glad we have Velnia back Ulises said.  Morning Ulises, Itzal replied.

As of now, Esper's mood had ceased, and been replaced with a blank, rather expressionless state of mind. She had no reason to work herself in another direction, since no one was there to communicate with but herself, and she wasn't exactly able to speak with herself as another might, so silence and solitude became of her current position. But this wouldn't be the case in a second. "Mm...?" She exclaimed, tilting her head backwards as she heard a bird's wings flutter a little closer than the rest of previous latter. Only, she was instead surprised with something completely different. A small dragon swooped past her face, righting itself to hover in front of her, it's pearlescent gaze staring into hers. "Wh?! Uhm...?" The girl made short exasperated wails, nearly falling on her rear, but instead just stumbling back. And then, the creature clung to her, crawling across her chest, back, even her lower legs! It filled Esper with shock, laced with question. Who in the world was this dragon? And why was it all over her?! At last, after a few long moments of being crawled over, the purple beauty perched on her left shoulder, offering a lick to her cheek. Oddly, it was in the same spot that the NPC lady had kissed her, so it did force a small blush onto her cheeks, nothing harsher. "Listen, buddy. I don't know exactly who you think I am, but I'm just a girl..." This dragon was tamed. It wasn't a possibility of whether it was or not, but rather, who it belonged to. The other question was, why was it being so friendly? Esper was determined to find out.

And just then, she noticed a darker colored figure in the trees. The clothing was almost jet black, which blended in with the dusty brown tree bark quite horribly, when the thought was considered. She only knew one person who wore something like this. The appearance was too distinct to dismiss. The hood, the mouth cover, and...his eyes. She recognized them, the moment she saw them. Itzal"Itzal...? Wh....You jerk! Why are you following me?! You'd better get down here, I can't slap you from up there!" She really didn't mean it, which might have been obvious, as she was..laughing. In seconds, she was bent over, hands on her knees, laughing as if she heard a joke she actually understood. "Jeez..I guess that explains why you're here. What's your name, anyway, little guy?"

ID# 66296 results: LD: 14

Edited by Esper

Itzal made an unseen smile as she finally detected him.  He leaped from the trunk ten feet in the air and landed, bending his knees and rolling the way parkourists do to prevent damage to their body.  As he strode over he laughed softly.

"Sorry, I was looking for Velnia.  When I saw her swoop toward you like that I stopped to see what would happen."  Nice bail.  Just, just shut up Ulises.  "And by the way, her name is Velnia.  Velnia this is Esper.  Velnia does that when she meets someone new.  So far she hasn't found someone she doesn't like, though.  I'm worried about what will happen when she meets Teayre...  Sure isn't gonna be pretty...  Anyways it's obvious she likes you Esper.  She's very playful but also handy in searching or in a fight.  Not to mention she helps pass the time."  Oh and I don't?  You want me to call you my pet?  .... Hm.  Good point.  Forget I said anythingAlready done.  Hey, that was too fast.  Don't do that to everything I say alright?  Wow Ulises, sensitive are we?  I JUST WOKE UP YOU MORON!!!  Itzal chuckled aloud and shook his head.  Ulises was an interesting companion but he could also make Itzal laugh sometimes.  He turned to Esper.

"So what are you planning today?  More material gathering?  Or do you intend on fighting a few boar?  Either way I could help if you want."  In truth Itzal was eager for something to do.  Now that he had found Velnia and she had some time to adjust outside of her cave he wanted to practice fighting and searching with her...  Yes it was true that he had just received her, but only because she had died the first time, then respawned.  The moment he heard of her appearance he made his way over as soon as he could and with Kasier's help, found her in the caves on this floor.

She lifted her head a little, letting out a short breath as her body followed, bringing her to a neat standing posture. Her face was quite bright, a enlightening smile brisk across her cheeks, her eyes harmless and friendly. This, oddly was a happy situation for her. There were a number of reasons, though. First are foremost, she was with Itzal again. She had a friend with her now. Secondly, the dragon, dubbed Vernia, seemed to like her, but of course, it was just as Itzal said. And then, just the situation alone was shocking and enjoyable. This entire morning was full of surprises. All to the credit of Itzal, no doubt. But she didn't know that. "Ehehh!" She chuckled freely, placing her left hand on her hip as she leaned, her right hand rubbing behind her neck again. "It's been a hell of a morning so far. You have no idea." She said, taking a few steps closer, punching him in the shoulder, but playfully. "That's because I don't believe you..." Her next move might have been a little less expected. A hug. She wrapped her arms around his entire form, locking his arms to his sides for a moment or two, parting with a rear step. "And that's...just because. I like your friend, too. Hello, Velnia. You're a pretty girl." Esper scritched the creature's head with two fingers, achieving a chirp in response. "This was the Beast Tamer quest, yeah? I wish I had a pal like you." 

"I was actually just going for a walk. I had to cool off. But I've progressed since our last time together, you and I. I'm a level four now, so I can take a few hits without much risk from a pig. In which case, I'd love to fight some mobs, if you want to. But I'm also doing the Earning a Living quest. That's the more important goal, anyway. You said that you were going to be a performer, right? Well, I was thinking about getting a profession of my own, along with the material bonus involved in the quest's completion. Say, what do I have to do to complete the quest? I've never done it before, but Kasier has."

The last thing Itzal ever expected Esper to do was hug him.  His immediate response was shock and embarrassment but he quickly shoved those feelings down.  Unfortunately they shoved right into Ulises' realm and he chuckled, preparing a sarcastic comment when Itzal blocked him off.  This would not happen, not today.  He returned the hug and smiled.  Velnia chirped at the girl's touch and decided to get comfortable on Esper's shoulder.  When Esper mentioned how she reached level four Itzal had to admit he was impressed.

"Level four eh?  Burning through the levels then.  That's good."  When she mentioned Kasier he frowned inwardly.  He had thought badly of her for a while due to her sudden change, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized that he was judging her without really getting to know her well.  He needed to apologize to her for this and work things out between them.  "Oh yeah, that quest is easy.  Just find an npc who knows how you're profession works and they'll give you the quest.  Gather a few materials, go back to them and bam.  Quest complete.  Easy as pie.  I can help you out too.  This will be over in no time.  I know where the npc's usually hang out.  Follow me.  By the way, what kind of profession did you want?"

She smiled softly, keeping it maintined as she received a hug in return. It was quite nice to be able to share this with someone. The last hug she got was from her father, almost a month ago. She remembered the conversation in her room, about how things would get better, and how he would stick with her through the hard times, always be there for her. It still applied, even now. She could almost picture him, sitting on the end of her bed, offering comforting words, holding her hand. It gave her strength to think it. And here, with someone that she enjoyed to be around, enhanced her happiness. Kasier, Itzal, Johnathan, and even Ki. Four people in a matter of three days. There was so much potential in this, and she truly hoped to grow to love them over the time they were trapped here. Because she valued the advice she was given. To live, rather than survive. 

But she realized finally, after having spaced out for almost a minute, that he was explaining how to complete the quest. She managed to catch the entire explanation, fortunately. And she began to follow him, a leisurely pace between their steps. As he opened with his question, she chuckled slightly, and looked at him with a discerning raise of her eyebrows. "A performer, silly. I've only really ever sang in my room, or in the shower, but I'm not a shy kind of person. I could sing in front of the world. I got that kind of confidence from friends and, well, my dad. I used to be scared of my own shadow, scared to death of other's opinions. But they helped me grow out of it, and be stronger. I owe it to them to use my gift, yeah?"

Itzal smiled as she mentioned a performer.  A fellow musician eh?  "Well what do you want to play?  There's several instruments you know.  I kind of want to play them all.  Guitar is first of course, then the flute and ocarina, then violin, drum, and.  Well you get the picture.  Performers mainly make debuffs as far as I know, which would be useful on bosses (the moment they allow them to be debuffed at least >|  ).  The forest is right over there.  To the right of the path inside is a small clearing where a bunch of old people gather and hang out.  They place incense around the clearing when they arrive so monsters don't bother them.  I tried to persuade them to tell me how to make the incense  but they refuse to slip the info.  Hard as rocks they are."  I could get the info out if you wa-  Why would you even SUGGEST something like that Ulises?!  Ulises shrugged before withdrawing again.  After they got the quest they just had to gather a bunch of materials and they'd be done.  Itzal turned to Esper.  She liked to sing in public huh?  "Would you mind singing a song?"

The bleach-blonde let out a single, nearly silent chuckle as he spoke of his misfortune with the incense, while she pondered on the thought of which instrument she wished to use. She loved gentle tunes, and she wished for nothing more than a nice piano in this world, or something close to it, seeing as it was in fact a bit more modern than this era. She had no knowledge of it, though, so she didn't dismiss the possibility of using one. A harp, and a violin, maybe even an acoustic guitar. She loved all instruments, because they each told their own story, and had their very own personality. 

"I'll sing a song, sure." She then said, accepting his question with a single nod. A few moments of silence pursued, as Esper tucked her hands into her pockets, looking to the ground as she inhaled, and began to sing. "..........Put your light into the air and lead me back home, when it's all said and done I'll follow the echoes, I hear you night after night calling out my name, and I find myself running to meet you, I didn't want to escape from the bricks that I laid down...You are, the only one, the only that sees me, that trusts me and believes me, you are, the only one, the only one that knows me, when times are hard you show me, It's perfectly reckless, because, you leave me defenseless...so break in...break in..." She decided to stop, rather than finish her song, seeing as it was a bit lengthy, and she wanted to see what he thought of it almost to the point of anxiety. For some reason, though, she hardly wanted to look him in the eyes. She still held to a little bit of embarrassment, in front of him. It was strange, since she tended not to have a problem with it at all. Maybe she was just rusty. But she had an innocent smile as she walked, her breaths shallow and gentle.

Itzal began to hear her sing and realized that she was an amazing singer.  As she sang he wondered if the song she chose was related somehow to her own personal feelings and the situation she was in.  He tended to do that with his own songs.  Passion is a drive and purpose.  If you add feeling to the song it makes it that much more powerful.  As it was her song was so pretty and gentle that his body relaxed and found himself enjoying it.  He closed his eyes and smiled, his fingers tapping his legs along to the beat.  Then she stopped abruptly.  He felt slightly disappointed but showed it gently.

"Is that the end of the song?  I wish there was more.  It was beautiful.  When you get a shop I'll be sure to visit from time to time ok?"  He sighed as the music ended.  They were almost to the clearing but while they searched for materials they could take turns singing to each other.  Good practice after all.  The old people saw them walk in, each with a different instrument.

"Here for incense?"  He shook his head.

"Esper here would like to learn how to play music."  As the group smiled she will have seen a message pop up informing her that she's received a quest.

"Excellent!  Just bring us some recording crystals and we can get started k?"

(OOC - The original song is Break In, by Halestorm. I twisted a few words, though ;~; )

Esper took kindly to the compliment, a soft sense of regret occurring when he said he wished there were more. Of course, there was plenty, but she'd hold it for another time. "I'd love if you'd visit! Could always use the company. And my offer still stands for sharing the stage, y'know, so think on it a bit, I'll always be ready!"

They were nearing the elders now. They appeared to be calm, quiet folk, talking in whispers and hoarse exclamations. One even slapped his knee at what might have been a joke. Esper didn't understand jokes, so her opinion was of little value. But they silenced themselves upon their arrival, nodding as Itzal talked to them. She wasn't anywhere near them. In fact, she was almost ten feet away, timidly pacing in a circle. They smiled at her, which put an awkward, red faced smile on her own cheeks. She wasn't fond of old people, she had to admit. They always dragged her into two hour stories about their time and age. Eugh, laaame. Fortunately, this time was different, as a quest popped up before her, to which she pressed the accept button on the interface, resulting in a chime, the box disappearing. "Get the quest, check. Get recordings crystals, not check. Let's go Itzal!"

Itzal nodded to her as she seemed anxious to get going.  As they began to walk away Itzal strode beside her.  "You not a fan of old people?" he asked.  "You know their not all the same.  Trust me.  Some of them are quick witted.  One of them, the older woman with the blonde hair.  I gave her a complicated scenario for a battle.  It involved giant scorpions, several squadrons of orcs, and seven players, four tanks, two dps and one healer.  And we went back and forth through the scenario and she ended beating the monsters.  I've got to say I've never met someone who could topple a battle like that so easily!"  He shook his head as he recalled his shock and then embarrassment as the ring of elders chuckled and laughed at his shock.  He thought for a moment.  "My turn to sing right?  Okay.  Let's see."  He thought about a song he could sing.  He thought for a while.  Finally he thought he had a song.

Spoiler

"Coming Home"

I've been away,
Searching for a reason,
Another purpose to find.
I've sailed the seas,
Fought my many demons,
I've looked to gods in the skies.

I've stood in hell,
Where many had to suffer,
I stared the devil in the eyes.
Walked many roads to witness ancient idols,
And found the great gates of fire.

Had many storms question my conviction,
Gave armies reason to rise.
The hangman's searching for bones he can borrow,
While I escaped in the night,
Fight or flight.

Live again,
All roads end,
I'll be coming home.
Tend your light,
'Cause on this night,
I'll be coming home.

Escaped the hail of calculated mortars,
Then drank the blood of a king.
The desert rain has washed away direction,
Had angels looking after me,
So it seems.

Live again,
All roads end,
I'll be coming home.
Tend your light,
'Cause on this night,
I'll be coming home.

My story ends not far from where it started,
My weary limbs have grown old.
I've seen the world through the eyes of a nomad,
Home is where the heart is I've been told,
So I go.

Live again,
All roads end,
I'll be coming home.
Tend your light,
Cause on this night,
I'll be coming home.

I'm coming home
I'm coming home

As he sung his fingers once again began tapping to the music without his knowledge.  Soon enough he had finished and as he did spotted a crystal nearby.  He smiled and leaned over to pick it up.

"I love that song.  And I felt it fit perfectly for this game."

Edited by Itzal