[PP-F1] <<Earning A Living>> Stage Fright? Yeah Right! (Itzal & Esper)

Esper offered her attention as he spoke, referring to the elders they'd just departed from. His first sentence or two stung just a tad, and she felt the words linger for a moment. It wasn't so much that she disliked old people in general! That wasn't it at all! It's just that, she often got really bored when she talked to her grandparents, and she often found herself physically showing signs of disinterest in what they were saying, and it shamed her to no end. She wasn't one to brand any one person because of who they seemed to resemble. It was completely ignorant to think that elders had less knowledge than you, despite even the worst stories. It all came from some source of experience. And sometimes, the lesson behind the telling, was crucial. She understood that. She took note of his remark about the intelligent old lady, and mentally compared the strategy he laid out to something in comparison to chess. 

She was interrupted however, when she heard him begin to sing. In fact, if it hadn't become fluid, she might have even stopped walking. He has a bass to his voice that outdid the intensity of her own, and his slightly deeper, and rich curves of sound trilled in her ears, leaving astonishment in its wake. She loved it. And she longed for music, and a voice. She hasn't heard a song like this, or at all in general at all, save for generic tinny music from NPC's. She had waited, silently, an awestruck twinkle resonating in her eyes. And when he finished with his final note, she looped her arms around his own arm, and tugged it towards her until it felt flush against her, and she could press her head against his shoulder, just for a second. It was a half-hug, all she could do while they were mobile. "That was amazing, you're a natural! I'd ask for your autograph, if I were deluded into thinking it mattered here, ehehh."

OOC- Gosh this was a while ago XD

Itzal finished the song and when he turned to her was the same time she grabbed ahold of him.  He nearly jumped but then he heard her words and his cheeks reddened ever so slightly.  "I-I'm not THAT good.  But uh, thanks for the compliment."  He smiled and tried not to be embarrassed.  She had hugged him so quickly and without hesitation so he was going to assume this was normal for girls to do such a thing.  Being that he had no social experience at all he had no choice but to assume.  He slowed his walk as she hugged him and soon she let go.  "You have a great voice too Esther.  Maybe we could work together to make songs.  There are songs that are duo's and can't be sung alone after all.  It would make the finished product that much greater I think."  He smiled again.  "Come on, let's get you that profession!"

Summary

Both players receive 200 col and 1 sp