[PP-F1] Swords and scouts <Itzal, Mossino and Rin>

Itzal took another bite of pizza before considering what they could do.  There wasn't much in the town other than shopping, which they could possibly do for Rin, observing the sights which Itzal had done the moment he stepped foot on this floor, or just walk around and talk.  Outside he knew a few places where they could enjoy the view and relax, but he was saving that for tonight, when the stars were out and they could stargaze while lying on the grass.  There was a plaza in the town but he wasn't sure what they would do there.  Either way they needed something to do.  He smiled to the two ladies.  "Well after we're done eating here we could walk around for a bit while thinking about things we could do.  I know some great site-seeing places that we could check out.  And Rin if you have any questions I could help you there.  When the sun starts getting low we can do that activity I mentioned.  Trust me, I think you both will enjoy it."  With that he continued to eat with them both, knowing that it would be a very fun evening.

Summary

All players receive 1 sp and 133 col