[PP-F1] Rhythm of the sword <Itzal and Beatbox> Completed

Itzal listened as Beat began to share his worries about the game.  He nodded.  "Most players have those same thoughts.  I'm the oddball.  When I learned about the truth I was worried at first, but I quickly calmed down when I realized one important fact:  Other than a handful of differences, this digital world is no different than the real world.  Now of course one of the major differences is players can't reproduce here.  And yet this game provides thrills and excitement that is an amplified form of all video games we all know and love.  And I don't think Kayaba would make this world, trap everyone in it, and give them a false hope.  Only a psycho would put everyone in this game only if we were going to die in the end.  And Kayaba didn't sound like a psycho.  Trust me," he said as his thoughts returned to his parent's murderer.  "I've heard psycho and he wasn't one.  It will be hard but he made a way for us to get through.  Beat.  I promise you that we will get out of this game."  He sighed before taking a bite out of his quiche.  He closed his eyes as he savored the divine meal.  When he opened them again Audio's eyes were half open.  He pulled out a scoop with his fork and held it out.  "You don't know what you're missing Audio."

"Its still pretty scary if you ask me... I don't know what Kayaba has in store for us, hell we don't even know what the next 80 floors is going to be... for all we know we are progressing to our own graves... but its probably better that I didn't worry too much into it... god knows what is going to happen though..." he looked back at Itzal as he made a promise and Beat replied with "Hopefully we'll be out of this game sooner than we know it... it's been a rough road so far, and I want to see the end of this road, I want to be side by side with the people in the front lines on the final battle, hopefully it'll be one that we can win..." he thought with a sense of dread over his head, Beatbox was scared of what was to come with this game, who knows... maybe this game is just a suicide mission under Kayaba's will. Why Kayaba is doing this is beyond Beatbox and no one can really come up with an answer on why he could be possibly be doing this... but it was probably better to not worry too much about it, Beatbox knows if he thinks too hard on it that it'll make him go insane. After he thought briefly about the game he saw that Itzal had an extended hand with a scoop of quiche, Beatbox let out a giggle and Audio began sniffing it before wanting to try it.

Itzal listened to Beatbox and sighed as he realized that this fear would always exist.  Oh well.  "Well no point in worrying about it now.  We just have to live in the now and push on.  Come on let's go find something to do.  After I finish this quiche of course.  It's going fast Audio, make your mind.  Anyways what do you have interest in doing?  Obviously you're not a big fan of fighting monsters so maybe material gathering?  I personally am a big fan of strategies, tactics, techniques and such.  I've always had a mind for it.  Speaking of which, what weapon do you use?  And how do you go about fighting with it?  You say you want to finish the fight quickly so that could be quick and seriously precise strikes, a berserker form where you simply strike quickly and hard.  Personally I like to analyze my opponent first before beginning in earnest.  I have thousands of strategies and tactics in my head and I like to pick the best one for the situation given to me.  It tends to help you know."  He took another bite of his quiche while holding the small piece out for Audio.  He wasn't kidding about it running out fast.  He loved food, especially quiche.

Beatbox was almost disappointed to himself after Itzal sighed to his fear of getting out of this game, Beatbox knew some people are not worrying about it too too much, but Beatbox is petrified by the idea of not being able to leave SAO. Audio after stating his name to make up his mind, he gave a bark of thank you and began to eat that piece that was presented to him. Beatbox giggled again as Audio began to eat the food that was presented to him. "Its true that I don't really like to fight, but its still a thing that I do, I train myself by challenging the normal boars...wolves... hell, sometimes I tend to fight numerous boars or wolves at once. I have even taken down some mini-bosses... like the Wasp Queen and Avalanche. I sometimes look for materials, I am not really a "productive" person with jobs that are out there, but regardless I do have a job position... I took the job Cook. I produce tasty treats... well that's what someone used to say to me really..." Beatbox stated as he looked away for a brief moment. He didn't like the position he was in, he lost many of friends out there after the guild was disbanded, and even lost a relationship with somebody special... some could have potentially moved on from something like this however, Beatbox never let it out of his mind... he honestly blames himself for the things that were done.

Itzal listened to Beat as he talked about how he fought multiple monsters.  He smiled at Beat.  "You don't need to worry about the wolves if you're with me.  It's a long story, and I really do mean a long story, but we've become a tad bit.... Close.  They've even helped me out once or twice, and even protected my apprentice from two boar.  The boar are still a monster I grind with though.  And cook?  That's pretty neat!  Dude if I could actually cook I'd make a feast for myself every morning.  Unfortunately I can't even cook toast without ruining every crumb on the thing!"  He laughed for a moment before calming down.  "Well if you really want to I guess we could fight a few monsters but that would be up to you.  I noticed that the mobs seemed to have withdrawn for a bit.  I heard a rumor that they changed, stronger somehow.  Should be interesting.  I'd like to investigate at some point but I'm fine with putting it off."  That was a total lie.  As a scout he was naturally curious and wanted to know how these monsters have changed.

"That sure is a interesting story you have there... me and wolves don't really go back, especially Audio... you see Audio was surrounded by wolves and was about to be their next meal, however I came up to save him... and from then on... we became best of friends... isn't that right Audio?" he said with a smile to his fox friend, Audio looked up and licked his face and continued eating the piece of Quiche that was given to him. "You have an apprentice? Haven't seen many people with apprentice's anymore really." he said with a giggle. He giggled even more when he mentioned the fact about cooking to him "Yeah, I decided on Cook, there is not that many it seems anymore, its mostly Blacksmiths, Tailors, and Alchemists it seems. However its not stopping me from cooking, i'm still only level 1 in the profession, but I'll get up there eventually." Beatbox looked at Itzal as he mentioned to go fight some mob's as he thought that they had gotten a tad bit stronger and said with a confused look "They've gotten... stronger? How? I do not see how that could be possible, but regardless I'm down to slay some mob's... I ain't got nothing else better to do..." he said with a laugh.

"Well when I say apprentice I don't mean profession wise.  I'm helping her level up, teaching her how to properly use her weapon, showing her how to scout for items, map out areas, observe enemies.  And I've recently started on teaching her parkour.  It's a long process but soon she'll be ready.  I've got a last test for her to pass when she's ready.  And I mean this game is constantly adding new things:  Quests, events, things that I heard were never in the beta.  This game thinks, it learns and it adds.  So it doesn't really surprise me when I hear that monsters have become more stronger.  I suggest we don't solo until we learn more about these changes.  If you really want to train we could do that for a bit.  You want to do it now?  Or meet up at a later time?  I'm cool with either."  Itzal indeed needed to wrap up Alisa's training but he'd need to tell her about the changes before she went soloing.  This might be good experience.  If they could collect the information then they could spread the news about how the mobs have changed.

"Ohh, I see, its nice to see that some people help out others and learn about this game, not everyone gets it all naturally. Even with some that start late, they don't just know everything to do automatically. And I don't really know if they're adding it as we go... I assume that it was already made for us to discover... And I agree that we should check things out before soloing again, it could be fairly dangerous too." he said with a determined smile. He thought for a moment, he could go with Itzal to inspect things now... or he could wait a few and investigate along with his apprentice... Beatbox thought about it for a moment and said "Well... it doesn't matter to me, I would say you should bring your apprentance along with, just so she could also learn how dangerous the mob's could be... it could benefit us all with our investigations." he said, he thought about his old guild and how they would do roughly the same activities... but he has to let those experiences past him... and move on and experience more and more with new people.

Itzal listened to Beat and smiled with a nod.  "Yeah I think that would work out.  It would benefit her and you'd get to meet her.  I'm certain she'd love your fox too.  She loves cute things.  What time do you want to meet for the hunt?  I'll need some time to get Alisa ready.  She's getting her equipment soon so I could message you after she does.  We'll meet on this floor in the forest ok?  And uh..  Don't worry about the wolves on this floor, I promise you they won't bother you after, uh tonight."  Itzal decided he'd tell the wolves about Beat.  Normally they didn't fight low level players anymore, or players who had no interest in combat, but they might mistaken him for players who do.  It was easy really.  All he'd have to do is say that the player had blonde hair and a small orange fox.  Once he did that they would simply ignore him.  They seemed to only help out Itzal.  Made sense though since he was the one who killed their tyrant leader and befriended them.  Originally he did it to get them to leave him alone.  Little did he realize how much it would evolve into.

Beatbox smiled and nodded back "There's nothing wrong with making a few friends! Well, that's at least what I always say... Well, its kind of hard to not like my fox... since its so fluffy and cute..." he said with a giggle as he pet his familiar. Audio barked and licked Beatbox's face and snuggled his head against his neck. "Audio... you are just too cute..." he said as he continued to pet his familiar. "Okay, that's no problem. I don't have a serious serious problem with wolves, its just I don't have a great past with them" he said with a chuckle. He didn't worry too too much about the mob's gaining a bit of power since he knew that they would gain more power within time. He extended arm out for a fist bump and looked at Itzal with a determined look and said "Until then...? I will see you around Itzal... say goodbye Audio!" he said as he looked to Audio, Audio jumped off and went to Itzal and gave his face a few licks and gave him a bark that gives the meaning "Goodbye!" and went back to Beatbox's head and went back to sleep.