[PP-F3] Voices in our head <Itzal and Tricolor Mina>

'She's gone, She's gone, She's gone, SHE'S GONE!!' I continued to sob, I could faintly hear Itzal trying to comfort me, I cried out loudly. "MIRAA!!!" I punched the ground with the tears still washing down my face, I looked up, and saw the worried gaze of Itzal, I could barely make out what he was saying... "MINA! Are you okay?!" I didn't answer, Instead I fell on my knees, and I had to use my sword to prevent myself from hitting the ground. If I could be sick, now would have been that time, and I remembered what Mira looked like in my memories...

Spoiler

download.jpg

"Viola! Come on! Riku and Shiki are waiting for us! You can't keep making them wait you know, they're your family!

Neko-girls-white-hair-wearing-a-choker-anime-hi-com-with-318818.jpg

"Huh? You aren't still angry about that, are you? ....... EEHH?! Viola! I hate seeing you cry, Stop it! Stop it now!"

"You haven't been smiling lately... Is there Something on your Mind?

Women_vocaloid_blue_eyes_skirts_long_hair_pink_hair_smiling_grin_braids_simple_background_anime_girl_www.wallpapernono.com_75.jpg

"I'm Fine! I just haven't been doing so great lately..."

Oh My God! What happened!?"

"Chill out! nothing bad happened!... I just haven't been feeling great lately... I've been waking up in random places, like food banks and stuff... It's getting really annoying!"

"Oh... I still don't get why that's happening, maybe you're sleepwalking..."

images.jpg

"I'm graduating next year Violet... I'm really gonna miss you when I go back to America for college!"

"Don't sweat it! Just bring me a gift when you come... MIRA!!

images.jpg

"H.. Hey now... P-Put a brave face on... I'm not gonna die before they get here... *COUGH!* ... I sound like [censored]... Viola?

...Viola...?

*But no one heard you*

I whimpered, and saw her face in my rapier, and I could faintly hear her say this:

"This Game can try to take me away... but I'll still support you! No matter what! *COUGH!!*"

I continued to stare at my rapier, fondly thinking about all of the good times that I had with my real friend, the Real Mira... Not even realizing that I had fallen over, my sword laying abandoned on the ground, and tears still spilling down my cheeks... then Everything blacked out.

Edited by tricolor_mina
MIRA!
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic