[PP-F15] Master crafters in search for a couldron Part 1<<Witch of the west and the three treasures:T.L.C.>>(Mac, Rin, Rain) -COMPLETE-

Spoiler

<<Witch of the West and the Three Treasures: The Lion's Courage>>

This quest takes place on Floor 15

This quest is repeatable for <Lion's Mane> only

This RP will not count in the benchmark

Dorothy.Gale.full.1292974.jpg

Background Information - Rumor has it, a group of NPCs (Scarecrow, Tin and Lion) were on their journey to become humans, but, along the way, the Witch of the West kidnapped their companion, a girl named Dorothy. The three wanted to save Dorothy, but the witch stole what was in Scarecrow's head, the gem that was a substitute for Tin's heart and the golden mane that fueled Lion's courage, thus they were unable to battle. Instead, they decided to enlist the help of players and cast a tornado spell on Toto, the dog that Dorothy kept, and sent it beyond the  to find a player to help them.

Quest Objective - The player(s) must roleplay finding Toto and accepting the Quest pop-up from reading the note on his collar. The player(s) must then head North in order to try and find <Lion's Mane>. They must fight <<Flying Monkeys>> along the way in order to collect <Lion's Mane> from the depths of the Witch's North Tower.  <Lion's Mane> can only be found on a LD of 20+ after all <<Flying Monkey's>> are defeated.

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Page (21 or more posts)

-Players MUST defeat X amount of <<Flying Monkeys>> (X being 1 per player)

-Max Party size of 4

- <Lion's Mane> must be found

Flying Monkey Information:

<<Flying Monkey>> is a respawning Quest Mob and has the following statistics:

HP: 200

Damage per Attack: 70

Mitigation: 50

Evasion: 3

Rewards:

1. <Lion's Mane>: This item is completely vanity and has no use for the moment.

2. 2 Skill Points

Parties of players are advised.

Recommended Level: 25+

As Zandra woke up, the first thing she did, as she did every morning, was looking in the bed beside her. For more then a month it have been empty every day. With a deep sigh she threw her legs over the bed side and sat up. She realy missed her boyfriend. Then she pushed herself up. But she couldnt think about that today. No, since today was the day her seqrch for an item that would make her an even better alchemist started. She walked up to the window and stared at the horizon for a few minutes."Nope, cant stay here. Have to go and find a couldron. Come on Zita, time for another adventure."

An hour later she exited the warp gate a floor down, number fifteen. She took a quick look around before she moved up to a bench and sat down. She took one of her potions and drank it all in one gulp. The empty bottle shattered when she threw it on the ground. She felt on her teeths and felt the increased sharpness it now had that indicated the potion worked. Then she opened up the menu and started swiping. After ten minutes an gamewide announcement was up, inviting any three players to join her in the quest to find lions mane. Then she leaned back on the wall and streatched out her legs and her hands behind her head, waiting for folks to show up.

Potion of vicious dragon-fang consumed: +6 dmg

@Rain @Macradon @Rin

Edited by Zandra

Yawning as he exited his room in the inn, all down on the first floor of the giant castle of Aincrad, he would walk through the door and down the stairs to pay the monthly rent he was paying for to stay there. It wasn't like he needed his Col that much ... or did he? Macradon had begun to really cash up a lot of Col for a project of his. He needed nearly 2 million col to get his project into shape, and it would take a long while before he would reach that level. "Huh ... maybe I shouldn't have funded the guild with the 60 000 col, maybe I should've kept them myself ..." he thought as he remembered that he was the one to actually fund the Knights of the Blood Oath's guild hall. He shrugged his shoulders as it was helpful by gaining the upper hand against a boss, which was great, but now he really wished he had kept his money for the sake of his personal project. It didn't take long before an announcement would se sent globally through the intercom, someone needed help for a quest, and Macradon hadn't been doing that many quests lately, so doing this would be fun. He would rush to the location mentioned on the 15th floor as he chugged down a damage enhancing potion.

< +6 Damage potion consumed >

Stats:

Spoiler

1115 HP
110 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
21 Base Damage (26 w/ Charge) (22 w/ 5th rank Sword Arts) (27 w/ 5th rank Sword Arts and Charge)
66 Mitigation

Items

Scarecrow's Sickle .......... // +6 Damage, +1 Bleed

Blood Crusader's Halfplate .. // +54 Mitigation

Blood Oath Necklace ......... // +2 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation crystal ............ // 1
Perfect T2 Damage potion ......... // 1
Perfect T2 Mitigation Potion ..... // 1
Banner of Command ................ // 1 .... 3 Charges left

Buffs
+6 Base Damage

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                | Rank 3: +12 MIT
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 DMG on first hit
Fighting Spirit
Battle Healing | Recover 10 HP each post

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD/MD

Skill Mods

Survival                   | Heal 6 HP when out of battle each post, as well as making one immune to damage dealing environment effects
Finesse                    | Rank 1

Precision                  | +1 ACC

Reveal

Athletics                  | +1 DMG, +15 Health

Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 DMG when using 5th rank Sword Arts

Edited by Macradon

Rin's day had been quite nice so far, she managed to get a fair amount done today but for now all she was really seeking was materials to craft and experiences to increase her skills for that further gathering benefit. After her previous debacles she figured out that this hidden side of her that was outgoing thanks to the sheer lack of presence toward her companions she has decided to take on the silent cat. A little dog however was what told her that their was an interesting new mission that quite frankly was all to familiar a story  as she recalled the old movie, Wizard of Oz. As she curled up on the bench seeing an announcement pop up on her menu revealing another play who was also seeking an rather interesting adventure out on this new quest that the creator must have thought would be entertaining. Glancing about she then looked around to see if their was anyone who could have sent it out as she wasn't to far in the same town seeing a girl that seemed to have been preparing for a fight. A quick waggle of her rump she giggled and bounced off toward the woman letting out a song of meows as she was fully embracing her role as a feline while dressed up. As she skipped over her large paws swung back and forth as her red eyed mask beamed over toward him as she slowly waved her limbs.

"Meow meow?"

Blinded by the white light, the wanderer casually walked forward out of the portal. As he opened his eyes, he's welcomed by the dark, gloomy forest that was the 15th floor. "Who's idea was it make such a depressing place like this?" He thought to himself as he opened his map. This was his first time ever here in the 15th floor, and from the looks of it, he has no plans on coming back after all these quests are done. "Right,  it should be this way." He thought as he began walking towards the direction of supposed meeting place that Zandra had told him. She had asked him to join him in a new quest line. Rumor has it, you can obtain a crafting item that boosts the rarity on items. He had to hop on this opportunity.

As he came closer to the destination, the wanderer began to tinker his HUD, eventually taking out a small black vial. He quickly chugged the vial then tossing it on the ground. As he kept walking, he felt his stats rise up.

Off in the distance, he sees 3 people who seemed to be waiting for him. One of which seems to be Zandra. "Crap, looks like I'm late."

- Greater Damage Potion II Used -
+4 Damage

Edited by Rain

The first person that approached the resting Zandra was the greatsword using blacksmith. A smile grew on her lips.’’Well hello there mister smithy. So you decided to join in on this little trip. It was along time since we actually did a normal quest together. Not counting that sheeptar event. It realy took forever. When everyone else just stod there, doing nothing.’’ She said and shoke her head.’’But that’s the past, now time to focus on today. Because I guess you are here because of the announcement I sent?’’

She looked confused when she herd a small sound. Sounded like someone was trying to sound like a cat. It sounded pretty good as well. When she looked behind Macradon, she not only sounded like a cat, she also tried to look like one it seemed.’’But hello there miss. Im Zandra and this man beside me is Macradon. Are you here because of the quest?’’ she asked in a friendly tone.

Third and last to arrive was her fellow alchemist, Rain the wanderer.’’Yes, you are quite late.’’ She said, even since the other players just arrived there a few minutes earlier.’’To be honest, Im not surprised that you wanted to accompany me in this one. Since we have that alchemical-heart in common you and me.’’ She turned to face all of them.’’Lets go find that cauldron!’’

@Macradon

Edited by Zandra

Macradon smiled at Zandra's greetins "Great to see you too ... uhh ... I can't make a good nickname on the spot ... give me a second" he said and scratched the back of his head that had not donned his helmet he usually donned. He was wearing all green and black clothes, robe like. His grey bodysuit underneath was shown as always, as his right leg was exposed as the robes did not cover that part. Either way, Macradon could not make a good nickname for Zandra, other than 'Ms. Alchemist' which wasn't as good as Macradon wanted it to be "Ahh, I give up" he said and giggled slightly. Macradon nodded "Yeah, it's been a while since we last did a 'real' quest together that wasn't an event quest" he would agree. "Yup, the announcement caught my attention as this quest is on the list of ones I should finish, so why not take it with someone familiar?" he said with a chuckle.

Macradon's face would be turned from a friendly gesturing face to more of a confused face as a giant feline creature meowed at the two. "Uh ... uhm ..." he said as he couldn't quite see anything familiar about a figure like this, at all. "Pssshhh ... Zandra, do you know who this is?" he asked Zandra as Macradon was as confused as ever. He remembered not anyone who acted and wore a costume of a cat, he knew none at all that would do something like that. Macradon stood with a puzzled look with his scarlet eyes at the being in front of him. Thinking that aside, someone else appeared as well, it was a familiar face. It was Rain, who had just departed from the guild. "TRAITOR!" Macradon roared out at the last man to come with a serious facial expression. It would soon end in a fit of laughter as Macradon could not contain himself, he couldn't take himself serious from that and would apologize. "Oh sorry, don't mind me" he said and would try to contain his laughter as a chuckle. 

They were now 4 present, probably a good amount to go on a adventure. Macradon would look around and see all the people who had appeared. Macradon would try to fit in the roles of all as he would laugh slightly from the thought of it. "Wizards of Oz eh ... I'm the scarecrow" he said as he pulled out the Scarecrow's sickle from his back harness "You're probably the tinman, or tinwoman" he would say and gestured over at Zandra "And this ... cat? Must be the lion then. We all seem to have the right roles in this, well, except Rain" he said.

@Rin

Rin hid the embarrassment of people questioning who she was as she did seem rather odd dressed the way she did, she waved on of her rather long dangling arms in a slow fashion as she almost could be seen saying, evening, with the gesture. Standing among the group she wasn't quite sure what to do as she now rubbed her head nervously before deciding that her new persona couldn't work as just a simple mute. She then gulped and rocked back and forth the ends of her sleeves following with a gentle sway as she began contemplating what to say to them as they all were sorta staring. Well you definitely are confusing people with your new getup Rin, not sure that is an improvement though from the normal awkward silences you make do to your shyness.  The hood now drooping with her head as she sorta hung over herself now speaking ever so softly.

"Sorry about all this, I don't really do this that often but I figured that it would be easier to adventure with different players even higher level ones if I made my own gear that would hopefully keep me alive and able to search for materials. I apologize if anyone feels uncomfortable - Mew?"

As she spoke she nearly forced herself to punctuate the sentence with a cat like meow as it only seemed natural when one was dressed in a cat suit.

As the wanderer finally catches up with the group, he's instantly greeted with a "Traitor!" from his former guildmate. Which really didn't make sense. Yes, he was part of the guild for a moment, but he left as he felt the guild wasn't the right for him. With the main leader up and disappearing, it had felt stagnant. Of course, the wanderer also had plans to one day leave as he doesn't like to stay in one place for a very long time - in fact it's about long over due for him to move his shop.

As he sees the group, he lets off a slight chuckle as he faces Macradon. "In what way was I a traitor, mac? Anywho... let's get this quest going, I want that cauldron as soon as possible. Customers are waiting" - that last part a complete lie as he hasn't really had much business as of late, but the same could be said for almost everyone there. "Let's go." As the wanderer trails off with those words, he summons his newly forged weapon, Wanderer's Light, custom made by Oikawa himself. "I wanna break this guy in."

’’Hahaha.’’ Zandra laughed as Mavradonntried to came up a nickname for her after she had called him for mister smithy.’’Well, there is no need to call me by nickname. If you realy want one, why not call my miss alchy?’’ she said with a wink. It was a terrible nickname and Zandra hoped he wouldn’t take it seriously.’’It feels good to have yo with us.’’ She said and turned to the cat…ish. Zandra scratched the back of her head as she listened to the newly acuintance she was getting.’’Ehm… don’t want to make you sad but,if your purpose is to be safer, maybe something a little more… ehm… discreat. You would realy draw the attention, that includes of player-killers that maybe want an easy kill. But you do as you want, I wont stop you from cosplaying just a tip. Also, with us…’’ she nodded at Macradon.’’…you are safe as we are both experienced frontliners. Zandra finished with a smile.

‘’Then we move out!’’ Zandra shouted and ignored the glances she got from the players around her that wasn’t in the four-preson strong group. Then she turned around and walked up to one of the elevators. When the rest three had entered it slowly started to ride down towards the ground of the large dark forest. Slowly they left the barbarian inhabited tree-settlement above them.

As they exited the elevator, Zandra took the lead and moved out a few meters.’’So, I don’t know that much about this quest. But one of the few things I know is that we should start with finding a teddy bear.’’ She said and turned to the group.’’Is there anyone that know anything more or shall we just start by looking for this teddie?’’

@Rin

Edited by Zandra

Macradon chuckled “Yeah, I think I’ll stay at Zandra, it’s a good name to remember” he said with a smirk on his lips. “Well, it’s good to be here” he would reply to Zandra. The two haven’t really done much together lately, mostly because of being caught up with frontlining and stuff alike. He would giggle lightly until the cat … thingy, began talking, it was a gentle voice he had heard somewhere, but couldn’t really figure out who it was, he had only heard it maybe once or twice, but it was indeed a voice he had heard before. Zandra had already told the cat off about the safety and stuff like that, so Macradon wouldn’t really want to touch the subject.

Looking back at Rain, Macradon would try to contain his giggling as he would try to tell him why he was called a traitor “Well, you’re a traitor because we say so” he said “And by we, I mean me” he continued with a faint chuckle. He would sigh as Rain was quick to get on with the quest “I guess you’re right, I’ve been having a lot of customers lately, so a cauldron wouldn’t be bad” he said and would agree to get on with the quest. He wasn’t really sure of who the cat person was yet, but he was probably sure to find out at some point or another.

The group of four would begin to descend down from the 15th floor’s main settlement and would slowly get down into the quest area they were supposed to go to and start the quest out. Zandra and Macradon were probably strong enough to go just the two of them, but having these two would also help the lower leveled players, which was a good thing to have on one’s resume, be it in this game or not. Listening to what Zandra would ask, Macradon would ask back “Wait, a teddie? I’m quite sure the information I got from the brokers was finding the dog, Toto” he said.

Rin's head drooped down the ears on her hood also managing to pad down a bit as she mewled ever so pathetically. Zandra was of course right, it wasn't very inconspicuous particularly in the day time, but she wasn't quite prepared to have to sets of tier one perfect gear yet as she glanced back over toward the other explorers. Her head perking back up a bit confused as she heard that Zandra said that we were looking for a teddie to apparently start this quest. She was quite certain that they were looking for a puppy probably named Toto if the old story of Oz was any correlation to this quest that they were about to embark on. It really did seem like they were taking on the spirit of this quest though. She looked at the four man party, Zandra was of course Dorthy as she seemed to be our fearless leader. Macradon was the Tin Man who with his recent remark despite his joking attitude afterwards was the heartless one. The new-coming male she guessed was the scarecrow although he didn't really seem to display any of the traits except being clueless of why Macradon thought he was a traitor. That made her the cowardly lion, her head hanging as she felt like the roll nailed her spot on.

"Well I guess we should go find ourselves Toto to help discover this magical land that isn't Aincrad that is."

As the rest of the group discussed among themselves where to start the quest, the wanderer had been already checking HUD for clues on where to start. It didn't take long however to figure out exactly what to do. "Says here we're to find a dog named, Toto. From there we'll be given instructions. Seems simple enough," the wanderer says as he casually looks up to the rest of the group. Everyone seemed anxious to start this quest already, but where to exactly begin was the problem. They had to look for a dog somewhere. Once they find the dog, the quest will officially start. It seems simple at first, until you think about where to start looking. "So.... where do start finding the dog? You guys have any idea? I've heard some rumors of north of town, but that's just a rumor." The wanderer then began to dive back into his search in his HUD, perhaps he could find something if the rest of his group couldn't.

Zandra looked at the different players as they one by onesaid that, there was no teddy they should. But rather a dog. A dog which had the name Toto. ‘’Wait what? Are you sure a dog?’’ of course they must be right. Since they was three that had herd the same information compared to her. Zandra grit her teeths and hold her hand like a fist. ‘’And I paid a thousand Col for this information. You better run *****, since Im going to come after you.’’ She said to herself with wrinkled eyebrows. ‘’This could have made me wander around for hours until realizing that it was the dog I was searching and not a teddy bear.’’ She mumbled and then looked at her friends again. ‘’Well, I guess I was lucky to meet up with you then. Otherwise this would have taken one and a half eternity.’’ She finished with a smirk on her lips.

‘’Better continue forward on our search for the dog don’t you think?’’ she said and started to move thru the forest, keeping her eyes open for any possible signs of a lost dog that would be the real start of the quest. Since she didn’t had even a single rank in any kind of search skill or any enchanted item now that Zita had turned into a fighter instead of the previous treasure hunter. Thou she thought she herd a faint woof from somewhere to their right. ‘’Hey, did you hear that as well?’’ she asked the rest of the party.

@Macradon

Edited by Zandra

Macradon shrugged as the others were asking each other where to find the dog they were looking for. He didn't really have any information about the whereabouts of the quest initiator. Following along the others as they walked around, a subtle woof could be heard not too far from there position. Macradon would look over at the general direction himself as Zandra pointed it out "Yes, I heard it as well" he said and would activate his Search & Detect skill, slightly altering the appearance of his eyes to show his use of the skill. His Reveal modification was also helping along, looking through possible obstruction that would be present in their path towards the dog bark. He would scan through the woods as his eyes would be able to see through all the trees and bushes, capable of revealing whatever would be present. His eyes spotted something in the large crowd of plants. "I think I can see something" he said and would set off a sprint to reach the location as fast as possible. He would keep his skill activated as he would keep his focus at the small figure. 

As he got closer, the figure would move, but only what seemed to be the figure's head, and a louder bark could be heard. He was certain that he had found the dog they were looking for, it nearly couldn't be anything else. As he got to the figure, he would turn off his skill and would push bushes and branches to the side to reveal a small dog underneath all the leaves and bushes. "I found a dog at least!" he shouted back at the others, if they had not followed him, if they had followed him, he would just say it instead of shouting. he would crouch down, place one knee on the ground as he would look at the dog collar. A pop up HUD would appear in front of Macradon, and probably also the others in the party. 

Quest Application
Head North to find the Lion's Mane
Defeat the <Flying Monkey> at the Witch's Tower
Will you accept?
Accept / Decline

Macradon would press the accept button floating in the air and the HUD screen would fade away again. He would stand up and pet the dog on his way back up again. He would stretch his body quickly before opening up a map of the floor to see which exact direction they had to go to other than the vague description of "North". Looking at the floor's map, he noticed a circular thing in the norther part of the floor, which was probably where the Witch's tower was. "Welp, let's get on going" he said. If they had come to the dog with him, he would begin to walk towards the direction he spotted on the map. If they had stayed behind for him to return, he would come back and tell them what he saw and bring the dog, Toto, with him, as well as telling them which direction they had to head to.

Edited by Macradon
I accidentally a word

As she heard Macradon was going to be using his skill once again to determine where the little dog went she smiled now bobbing along behind him her sleeves gently sway back and forth as she was having the time of her life. It wasn't every day that you got to go on a magical journey to strange new lands least of all in a quest of this sorts since she never had taken that many. She was merely riding along to here this story out as each quest the Cardinal system had created was unique in it's own way as she had read a few of the different quest plans and this sounded like the most interesting one yet. As the bark sounded out Rin's head tilted into the same direction which Zandra had pointed out the noise. She merely nodded her head in agreement as she had heard the dog. After walking  few meters in the direction she began to make out the small figure beside Macradon who was kneeling down to accept the mission from it. Seeing the same message pop up on her own hud she smiled an gently reached a paw up to tap the accept button.

• 4 weeks later...

It seemed Zandra have rely herd the woof and it wasnt her imagination toying with her. Macradon also herd it and headed thru the forest towards the sound. Without a word sto not disturb him, she followed him as he searched for the animal that had growled. Rin seemed to follow as well, but Rain was still standing where they left him. Zandra shrugged her shoulders. Probably he was just spaced out. She shouted out towards him. "Hey Rain! Come on now, we wont wait on you if you slak behind." She just said that to make him snap out and follow them. Of course they would wait for him. But how long?

As she turned up beside Macradon a floating screen appeared infront of her fr her to accept the quest. She pressed accept with a smile on her face. "I guess this means the quest is now rely starting. So we heading north. Lets move out." She said and turned around, her nose pointing north and then started to walk. Now they was one step closer to get that couldron. And when she had the couldron, she would truly be a real grandmaster at brewing.

Rain skip 1/3

@Macradon

Edited by Zandra

The others followed him to the dog and would all receive the quest message which they promptly pressed the accept button on. Now, the only dangling person they had with them were Rain, who has seemingly stopped moving over at the road, slightly far away from the others and the small dog. Before he would actually run out to the north tower on the map, he would ask the others a quick question as this was really intriguing. "So ... uh ... guys? Should we bring the dog?" he would say with a confused look on his face, as he wasn't sure if they had to bring the dog with them or not. "It's ... it's not like I want the puppy or anything ... but ... the movie had the dog together with them" he said with a hissetant tone. He wasn't too sure if he was sounding serious enough or that he would be labeled like a puppy-lover, but he did not only love puppies, he loved many different animals. "I like every animal there is to love, dogs, kitties ..." he said and quickly glanced over at Rin "... rhinos, reptiles, birds ... and so on" he said with a smile peaking on his lips.

• 2 weeks later...

Rin glanced about she slowly shuffled up her sleeves till she then wandered about behind Macradon her eyes glancing back through the mask as she noticed the man didn't seem to be following them now. Perhaps he really didn't care about finishing of this quest or maybe something more worrisome had happened like his nerve gear was malfunctioning. Would he just fade away before their very eyes into the pixel hell that she thought awaited all of them if they dispersed in this game. A shiver ran down the girl's spine before looking back toward the dog. It didn't matter she didn't want to focus on that anymore as it was a drearier topic then she cared to focus upon.

"Um I could carry him I suppose if you really want to bring it? As I am not going to be of much use against the other creatures that you will all be facing off against."

The comments of being an animal lover made Rin smile, she to cared about all creatures in the real world and this they all seemed real enough that they deserve their protection.

"I don't see why we shouldn't bring it along."

@Zandra

Edited by Rin
  • 4 weeks later...

''Well, everything in her is only digital anyway. So I guess if you wants to bring it, then bring it. If you dont, then you can leave it. Not like we gonna ruin for next player coming by to do the quest. Probably just a new...'' I bent forward to see the name of the dog. ''...Toto.'' as I looked at my two party companions and listened to their conversation. ''Okay, you can bring it...'' I got abbrupted by a sound to our left. ''Did you hear that?'' I said and pulled forth my violet axe, preparing myself for any kind of threath that may appear. At first, I got completly stunned of what I saw. It was monkeys, four of them. That wasnt that weird, but there was one thing that was. They was flying? I glanced over my shoulder at my three companions. One was spaced out, one was a kitten that I knew didnt had much fighting experience and one was a knight of the blood oath. The last one could probably take care of himself. But the other two, I wasnt as sure of. So I placed my feet far from each other and inhaled. When I then exhaled, I let out a large howl, gaining the attention of the monkeys that immediatly change course towards me. ''Come on your little birds.'' I shouted at them as they all charged me. At last moment I jumped to the side and all of them passed me. Now they was down on the ground. '' @Macradon, take them down!''

ID: 70803
BD: Ignored due to howl
MD: 1 Miss!

Zandra: 1,195/1,195 (118/118) H: 3
Macradon: xxxx/xxxx (xxx/xxx) H: 0

Flying moneky 1: 200/200
Flying moneky 2: 200/200
Flying moneky 3: 200/200
Flying moneky 4: 200/200

Rain skipped 2/3

Edited by Zandra

(Since we haven't been in Combat since, I'll use my current stats instead of the one I stated in the thread)

Macradon had no idea how it happened, but the Monkeys had ventured all the way from the tower in the north they had to head to, and had come all the way to the party here at the forest floor. “What is happening … this isn’t supposed to happen at all” Macradon thought out loud as Zandra would engage upon combat, Howling heavily at the monsters that had come. While the beasts were quite weird, Macradon was not staggered by the appearance, he had seen the movie before, so he expected the monkeys to be flying around like that. "Aye!" Macradon called out as Zandra had the Monkey’s attention, so Macradon would jump in to make a move. With swift strikes, Macradon would engage upon combat as well, but the flying monkeys were flying very fast, dodging everything he had against them. They just ignored him and kept flying towards Zandra. “Dammit” Macradon thought for himself.

Spoiler

ID: 70809
BD: 4+2-3=3, Miss!
CD: 11, Recovery Proc.
Sword art used: Miss

- Health List -
[3]
 < Zandra >      1,195/1,195 HP ||  15 DMG ||  66 MIT || 118/118 NRG
[0] < Macradon >    1,115/1,115 HP ||  21 DMG ||  66 MIT || 110/110 NRG (-2 NRG, +2 NRG)

< Flying Monkey 1 >     200/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA
< Flying Monkey 2 >     200/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA
< Flying Monkey 3 >     200/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA
< Flying Monkey 4 >     200/200 HP || 250 DMG ||  50 MIT || 3 EVA

Edited by Macradon