PP-F4) The Cold (Rin)

OOC Sorry couldn't come up with a name

Jonathan sat on the fourth floor. He looked around, enjoying the floor. The cold had welcomed him, brought it into its comfort. He smiled as the snow littered his Golden haired with white speckles. He wore his white Jacket, and jeans like he usually did when just walking around casual. His sword lie on his back the gold handle glinting in the night's moon  He moved into Frosty's Cafe and bought himself a chocolate ice cream.  Coming out of the cafe he moved to the frozen fountain. Water was delicately frozen into a beautiful arc. Jonathan smiled and looked around. There was not really any players around due to the fact that it was night time. He sighed and moved out of Snowfrost town. He would go to Star Glade. It was best at night time and helped him relax. 

Jonathan pulled out his glowing green crystal from Nimbus, and it lit a path for him. " Well, here we go..." In star glade most people brought their lovers but people like he, usually came alone due to the fact that it was beautiful, and relaxing. Arriving he looked around. Surprisingly there did not seem to be any people. With a sigh of relief Jonathan sat on the ground and tilted his head upwards to look at the stars. A sensation of relaxation fell over him, and he closed his eyes accepting it. 

Rin was bouncing through the snow on the fourth floor, this time unlike the rest she was properly dress mind you in her gorgeous new gear meant for evading and searching for materials. She wasn't going for a build that was suppose to be in the middle of combat as she was far more comfortable with sneaking about the sides as she plucked out the various furs and dyes that were needed for creating her outfits. Her terrifying black mask with red eyes gleaming as she now got down on all fours her large sleeves now shuffling through the snow that was brushed along the surface of the city floors happily mewing and crawling about nearly on all fours till she had reached the city once again. As she realized the safe zone was all about her she let out a sigh of relief now standing back up to her full height with her odd but stylish boots as she was in search of refreshments from another lackluster search. As she shuffled in through she blinked realizing there were fresh footprints that had apparently been heading back out as she slowly began to fall them like a curious cat. No weapon was equipped as she was a pure pacifist even though she did have a knife in inventory although she hadn't even been ranking up the skill to use it so that was practically useless for her.

"Mew?"

Jonathan held his eyes close almost falling into a daze. This area was such relaxing and... "Mew?" Jonathan opened his eyes to the sound. Are there cats in this game? Jonathan thought. He stood, looking out to the night's horizon. He looked around until he spotted something. To red eyes, lit by the moon's light was staring back at him. Jonathan leapt back and pulled his sword out of his sheath. Zodiac Blade gave out a faint golden light as it was brought out into the dark. The curved blade gave him a sense of security. He looked at the figure as it approached. Is it a player or monster? Jonathan stared at it. Jonathan scanned the figure more closely. It had a green cursor indicating it was a player. It did not look that tough so no need to equip his armor. Hello? Jonathan said, as he eyed the figure. The red eyes gave him a sense of uneasiness. He did not see any weapons but there might have been one hidden. 

Who are you?

Rin merely hunkered down close toward the ground as she appeared feline in nature with her cat eared hood, beside the fact that her dark red eyed mask with a sewn white grin across it as she now realized that perhaps her costume wasn't the best plan for someone who didn't want to fight. As she kept an eye upon him she then scurried off seeing him draw his word as she now darted to behind a stump her large paw like mitts hastily building up the snow around it till she was able to crouch down behind it. Oh no, bad not what you wanted Rin when you were following someone you really should have thought about the whole appearance and creepy murderous gaze you made into this mask. Sure it was to keep scary pkers away from her but this guy might not even be one. She mewled softly to herself as she now began to rub her giant paws on either side of her head attempting to build up friction as if that would help her thoughts to stir and blossom into a more brilliant plan.  As she stopped that she now poked her head out from behind the snow covered stump, her head just high enough to appear like she was actually part of the make shift snow man gently tossing both her sleeves out to the side as it now appeared like quite the hodgepodge snow monster. She merely began to waves the sleeve back and forth in the least menacing fashion possible as she let out another pathetic. A voice unlike hers actually sounding high pitched and meeker then her normal tone as she spoke afterwards.

"Meow, I didn't mean to sneak up on you I just was following your footsteps."

Jonathan watched as the figure, scampered behind a tree stump. The player was obviously scared now. Jonathan sighed and sheathed his blade as he watched the figure make some kind of snow fort. Jonathan watched as the figure was finished and it made some kind of monster. Jonathan raised an eyebrow and heard a voice. "Meow, I didn't mean to sneak up on you I just was following your footsteps." Determining from the meek voice, the figure was female unless the person had good voice impersonation. Jonathan walked forward and pushed over the snow monster and looked at the feline looking character. She had two red eyes and wore some kind of clothes that gave her two cat ears. This was definenlty an odd character. 

It's okay... My name is Jonathan. 

As he approached her she squeaked and shuffled back in the snow a few steps crouching down even lower as he now was just a few steps away as she frankly was a bit more scared of him even when his sword was sheathed. Her hands now batting about her form as it stopped right at the base of her thighs where some skin showed through, only for  boots to start back up from her knees down as she knelt down in the snow as she slowly brought the rest of her body back till she was hunched over in front still leering up at him. Honestly, her plan of wearing an outfit to build confidence was failing as she was only frighted that her appearance would make others more liable to kill her, but now she had it on and met him she didn't want him to know her true identity so she would have to stay in it till she lost him. Another casual wave would greet him as she frankly wasn't sure where to go form here as she never was great at conversing even when she was dressed like some creepy cosplay chick.

"Mew."

She whined softly not really certain what to say as she now stood up to her full height and flapping both of the long sleeves back to behind her back as she just stood there swaying her hips and torso in opposite directions.

"Sorry to bother, mew."

Jonathan watched as the figure sunk down more and more, without introducing herself. Most people introduce themselves... This really is one strange character. Jonathan eyed the figure and seen fright not betrayal.She was probably not going to attack. She rose to her full height and was sorry to bother him.  Jonathan opened his menu and unequipped his weapon. I am terribly sorry for frightening you, I  would like to make up for it. You like Icecream perhaps? Despite being so scared, she is one odd character that I would like to get to know. I have never met a person that acted like a cat... Or any animal. Jonathan waited for a reply but guessed he would not get one other than mew. 

As the individual began to mention ice cream she hopped to her feet rather interested before realizing it would be difficult to eat it with her mask on. She grimaced and then put a paw to her face as she began to grumble as she contemplated the best way to go about this. A name was also needed for this side of her that wasn't going to give her away completely. 

"Um you can just call me Miku. Mew and I would actually enjoy some ice cream if you are willing to pay."

She began to motion like she was turning out her nonexistent pocket in the game as she was a bit cheap and needed more money. After greeting him and agreeing to the ice cream she began to sprint about her arms outstretched as if flying about like an airplane as she was hoping to regain some of her composure. I suppose that I will just be lifting up the bottom part of my mask when I eat it ... or maybe just keep my face down so he can't see it? Yeah that could actually work couldn't it. After she race-tracked about through the snow she halted and postured gripping his hand with both paws.

OOC Is your character seriously this skittsh?

Jonathan watched as he seemed to spark the feline character's attention. To this Jonathan let out a slight smile. He listened as she introduced herself as Miku. Jonathan smiled. He had seemed to have broken free of something that had held her back, but something did not seem entirely correct. He smiled. Jonathan turned and began to head toward town. He looked up at the night sky. There did not seem a moon this night. So, what kind of icecream do yo... Jonathan was interrupted by a growl in front of him. Jonathan put Miku behind him and pulled open his menu quick and equipped his armor. He watched as White and gold armor materialized around him, and his sword reapeared on his back. Stay behind me Miku! Jonathan watched as the Wolf advanced and growled at him. Jonathan let out an aggravating <<Howl>> . The Wolf turned its complete attention to Jonathan. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 360/360

Winter Wolf 150/150 40 DMG 20 Mitigation {3:Jonathan}

OOC: Most of the time she doesn't like to be in public -nods-

As she stood there she then hopped over before leaping behind him as her ears on her hood almost twitched like they were real when the sudden growling was heard behind her. Yelping and peeking out from behind her as she began to wonder what to do, she reached down for her side toward what would have been a weapon if she ever had it equipped. After batting about toward her side she squeaked and just looked over toward the wolf attempting to grab her companions hand to pull him off back toward the frosty town that was a fair distance away. As he howled out though much like the canine that appeared she winced and then took a few steps back realizing he was probably going to fight it. She then gripped him with both soft paws as she wrapped them about his torso in attempts to pry him away from the fight. The monster was just a mob to most people but she respected the creatures of this world and tended to give them a wide birth as she herself was a rather peculiar individual.

"L-let's just go now ok? Mew-"

Jonathan looked back as he felt two "Paws/Hands" wrapped around him. What are you doing? "L-let's just go now ok? Mew-" Jonathan was exasperated. It will be almost impossible for you to escape because you are probably lower level. It will respawn anyway... Jonathan felt as the force barely tugged him backward, leaving the wolf all by its little lonesome. Jonathan whimpered. You see, now it is sad because I did not kill it... Jonathan watched as the wolf began to disappear from sight as he was slowly dragged away. After a bit, Jonathan escaped from the hands. He brushed the snow off of his armor, and switched back into his jeans and white hoodie. What is it with all you people that don't like killing monsters? How do you survive? 

As Rin watched the wolf slowly slink away she sighed, mostly relieved as her strange ideal on life wasn't quite the same as others she believed in almost a rebirth system of those who had passed and got converted to 1's and 0's in this crazy world. Deep down she wanted to think that maybe she wasn't just left by those she loved and that maybe they were made into NPC's. Sadly she got the awful thought afterwards that maybe they turned into mobs which made her record of not killing a single creature herself in this realm to a promise of sorts as she was terrified of possibly taking the lives of those she lost. She now padded her own face with her sleeves as she apologized. It wasn't a good explanation nor was it all that logical, but she had to admit it.

"I survive by running away from any and all confrontations - and well the reason I don't strike any monsters is because."

As she tried to say that she nearly thought she saw a bit of her deceased boyfriend partially in the eyes of that wolf as she now thought back to it's appearance and the rather disappointed whine.

Jonathan listened as Miku said she lived by running. We can never escape this game if everyone is terrified by their own shadow. I mean, we haveto fight and get stronger... Jonathan looked at the cat woman. Something did not sit right. Not everything was coming out, which just made Jonathan even more curious. Jonathan and Rin had made it to the town. Well, we are here, now time for ice cream. It is right around the corner. Jonathan walked over thinking. As he opened the door a strange question came to his mind. Do you have a tail? Jonathan prepared to be smacked and then moved to the counter. One chocolate and then whatever the catgirl wants. Jonathan eyed the girl, she was definitely a mysterious character. 

Rin frowned through her mask as she now glanced down toward the ground a bit saddened as she realized that when it came to living most people were right about the methods needed to keep breathing. The girl's mitted sleeves now beginning to tap against one another as she mulled over his comment, he was right of course but she still had her own emotional and moral dilemma's breaching her conscious. She sighed and simply nodded in agreement with most all of his words about how the world needed fighters, she vowed though that as long as she lived unless something horrible happened she would not be among them. As she strolled forward in her own dizzying gloom she blinked now peeking up from behind her mask to see the ice cream shop. As he asked about her tail she began to contemplate how she hadn't really added one of those to the costume it was a simple fix really, perhaps that could be finished now. Pulling up her menu and hud she now clicked about till suddenly a long dangling tail appeared to pop out from beneath her skirt. A brisk skip would plant her onto a bar stool as she meowed,

"Vanilla Ice Cream please! Mew"

Clapping the sleeves together till she now planed both paws on the counter not really getting offended, even so Rin was never the type to force violence. She then peeked back over the red eyes still glistening as she began to regret wearing this outfit. 

Jonathan watched as Miku opened her menu and equipped a tail. This caused Jonathan to smile. The Man handed them their icecreams. Jonathan took his and licked it. It was satifying. He took Miku to sit down at one of the booths. He looked back over at the icecream man who was sitting in the corner, as Far away from them as possible. He was staring at Miku. Hey, Miku why don't you take your armor off. Your scaring the icecream man. Jonathan examined the girl as she ate her icecream. The girl did not seem to be telling him everything. Due to the fact she was still in a costume, hiding her identity. Jonathan ate his and frowned at the icecream man. 

Rin accepted her own ice cream now as she looked down to it, her hand rolling up the lower portion of her face to reveal red glossy lips that clearly would match any other girl's as she now began to lap at it much like a cat. She didn't have a good reason to lick it like this other than her abnormal fascination with cats and the way they show affection. An adoration for the for-legged feline that she never was able to hold as she was now stuck in this virtual world with a variety of odd creatures. It was something she intended to explore as well as opening up to others, but not when she was dressed like this least of all revealing who she was to anyone while dressed in this fashion. Shaking her head nervously back and forth as she now saw the strange stare from the ice cream owner she winced shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, but I can't just take it off now then he will forever scorn me for even equipping such apparel. I remain anonymous through this and I don't want that identity to be known for now. I'm sorry ... mew."

Jonathan watched as the girl rolled up the bottom of her mask, revealing her lips. Is she going to do it? Jonathan watched as she licked her ice cream much like a cat. After a second she replied she would frighten the man even more by doing so, and she rather stay anonymous. The only reason someone would stay anonymous is if they were hiding from someone or in trouble. I am surprised I have not got myself hunted down. I was the one who broke the Frostbite Lake. The developers still haven't fixed it and its been a week. Jonathan laughed at the memory and turned to face the girl, full of seriousness. If I can't even get her to reveal herself, why do I even bother to think she would join a guild. Jonathan shook off the thought. There had to be someway to get her to open up. 

Rin's tongue kept sliding up the ice cream her eyes still gazing through the red glassy eyes as she now tilted her head a bit confused what the man could be considering as he seemed particularly interested in her. To be honest it was sorta discomforting as she now sunk down upon her stool. She began to fidget uncomfortably as she was still attempting to figure out what to do. She held the ice cream out as she then cringed feeling a brain freeze come on causing her to groan, head resting against the counter. The two long sleeves now resting over her own head as she held the ice cream precariously over her head.

"I'm so sorry that I am a freak I just I get nervous out in the open with other players when they know what I look like I can't explain it but I'm just. I'm not good with crowds perhaps that is why I prefer to sleep and stay in my own shop."

A few tears streaming down the inside of her mask as she remembered how she had lost the man she loved and finding it hard to open back up to anyone least of all another man while she was attempting to cope. 

Jonathan watched as the girl put her hands over her head, as if she had brain freeze. She called herself a freak and how she was not good at coping with people. Jonathan sighed. He couldn't help a person who couldn't help themselves. Why was she so hard to cope with people? There had to be a reason. He would try a bit longer, but this girl did not seem to want to budge. Wait? You have a shop? I do myslef have one but long ago I ran out of materials and for me it is hard to find them. Jonathan gazed into the red glassy eyes, they seemed o be able to be seen through the glass but it would be quite hard. He also wouldn't be able to get eye contact for long enough so he gave up the thought. 

Rin's head tilted the black mask partially rolled up to her nose as she simply shrugged her shoulders a bit flustered. Was it really all that shocking to another person that she would find herself own her own shop and people would be willing to by from the mysterious stranger. A simple nod yes would answer his question as she glanced back over frowning as she saw the ice cream man was now turning his back to her partially in disgust or just fear. Hearing the remark on losing material made her realize she still needed to invest her skill into a few different perks that would help her gather the materials that she had lost so far in her crafting. 

"Mew, yeah I must admit I find it hard to keep my shop in business through all this thanks to the constant depletion of my own materials. As of late I actually have used up the rest of my materials and don't have a means of fixing that issue myself."