PP-F4) The Cold (Rin)

Jonathan watched the girl as she tilted her head up revealing her nose, then she gave him a slight nod. She had a shop but what was... Katz Kneadz. The shop on the third floor. He had passed it multiple times and had wanted to take a trip in to see what it was but he had been on his way to train with Itzal. What enhancements does your armor have? Mine is Mitigation, Thorns and Regeneration. Then Damage. Jonathan was the Tank type. He was on the frontlines and his stats made him take the damage to reduce the number of casualties in a raid or in the game period. 

Rin blinked hearing him now inquire about her build, in all honesty it was a rather simple question which she figured couldn't really hurt to answer. She looked down to the mug of hot cocoa before taking another long sip as she placed upon the counter again.

"I'm rather odd in my own build to be perfectly frank. I'm not much of a fighter at the moment as I don't really use a weapon even though I do own one. My build is more of an exploration based one as well as necessary for my crafting needs. Just a few days I ran out of supplies to keep up my craft but I plan to get a few more skill points into my search and detect tree as well as the gatherer perk. I guess the best way I can describe myself is a scout and gatherer all in one."

She smiled now looking back to her companion as she wondered what he would think of a weakling like herself. A few people she had met probably would have loathed such a useless girl not attempting to help the front-lines and merely thinking of their own selfish business.

Jonathan listened as Miku brought up her build to the table. She was more more of a scout, or Gatherer. Jonathan smiled. Yeah, we need more of those in this game, supporting the shops. Materials are so hard to come by now. Scouts are essential to this game. Without them we would not have come so far. Everyone plays an important role and we all need to work together... Jonathan finished his icecream, and pushed the bowl aside. Having the skill to wield a weapon is good though... You may be able to escape monsters but what about a player killer. It would be an easy take. If I had the chance to take a player killer down, I would do it... They are the real thing in the game that scares me. I would hate to watch my guild be slaughtered. And would kill the one responsible... If you kill another person without thought or reason, you're a monster. 

Rin blinked rather shocked that Morgenstern thought that this world needed more people who scouted, she thought that the front lines were basically completely packed with warriors, scouts and tanks. She slowly enjoyed the last taste of ice cream savoring the vanilla flavor as she now pulled down her mask once again covering up her face so her own  identity would remain anonymous so long as she managed to keep up her disguise. As she sat their she listened to her companion whom still seemed to be lecturing her on the need to train and defend herself. She grimaced beneath her mask glad that he couldn't see her discomfort in these talks as she simply bobbed her head up and down in agreement.

"I know that this is hard to deal with, but I really believe I will be fine. So far I haven't run into anyone who would be a threat to me pking wise or monsters that have aggro'd that I couldn't simply out maneuver. Thank you though, I believe it is about time that I went back to my shop though and slept. It's on the third floor so it will be a quick teleport away."

Jonathan grinned as Miku insisted she would be good with not ever training to use her weapon. Jonathan shrugged. He couldn't help anyone that refused to be helped. Jonathan stood, and paid the bill for the food. He walked to the cat woman and said, Well Miku, it was nice meeting you. You seem to have quite the journey ahead of you. I do hope our paths cross again, and until then this is good bye! Jonathan turned and exited the room. He had to prepare for a few things then he would back to this floor again. He looked to they sky. Well Miku, Lets hope you can really survive that long. It is a shame to see people who refuse to fight. They have a sense of defeat with them... He calmly said, Floor One, Starting City.