[PP:F1] Darkness Fades to Light. (Teayre, Calrex & Oikawa)

The first floor. The boars. The wolves. The players who were still taking their first steps out of Starting City. Teayre walked past them all, her blade gently tapping at her leg, the red knight’s coat flapping around her. Her fingers slid around her weapon as she looked up letting a small sigh out.  The sun was at its highest, the crimson maiden had finally decided to take on the quest her husband had wanted her to take for some time. She gritted her teeth, “Not that I’ll stay this way for long… Just till I manage to complete all the other quests. Maybe…” the girl mutters bitterly to herself. Opening her menu, she hits a few buttons, quickly typing up a message she sends it to two of her guild mates. Her closest friends. Calrex and Oikawa. The message simply said one thing, Redemption. The red head glanced up at her orange cursor and sighed. “Let’s get going then.”

"Guess it's that time..."

Seeing the simple message that was received from his wife Calrex opened his eyes, looking at the desert landscape of the thirteenth floor. He had been training his mind once again against the influence of <<Achilles>>. Unfortunately, he had failed once again, but it seemed he had come a bit closer to focusing on the concept of Fudoshin that Baldur had shown him. Looking down at the Shin Masamune in front of him he swiped on his menu, the massive two-handed curved blade vanishing into his personal inventory before being swapped for the Grand Blade II.

Heading immediately for the teleportation gate the bluenette vanished, reappearing on the first floor as he made his way to the redhead's location. As he saw her come into sight he gave his usual casual wave as he covered the rest of the distance, "Hey there Teayrie..."

A warm smile was on his face as he gave a glance around the area, "I guess I'm the first one here."

Letting his arms rest as his sides he looked back over at Teayre, "So it's time for the quest huh? I'm sure you're already expecting this question, possibly from more than just me, but are you sure you're ready to do this. You refrained from taking it for so long, so I'd like to be sure you're fully on board with this."

"How many months has it been since she became an orange crystal? I've given her the logical reasoning for returning back to green, but she held back for her own various reasons. I'm not going to force her to take this quest if she isn't ready. After all, you only get one chance to take this. If you kill again, you're permanently set the orange crystal, with no way of accessing the safe zones anymore."

Teayre looked up as her husband appeared, smiling weakly at him. “Hey Callie…” She replies to his greeting, unable to meet his eyes. As the boy makes his way over to her Teayre glances up only being able to make it as far as his chin before looking away again. “So it’s time for the quest huh?” Teayre swallows before nodding, “It’s time. I’ve asked Oikawa to come as well… I don’t know when he’ll get here though.” Her feet moved through the grass, kicking a stone forward. “I guess we’d better get a move on to that church, perhaps we could sit in the Starlight Café after….” “Even if it is for the last time.” Shaking her head Teayre pushes the thoughts to the back of her mind. Boars where littered around engaged in combat with a lot of lower level players. “Do you remember it Cal?” Teayre asked her husband. Her voice quiet almost a whisper.