[PP-F5] Right Shark? <<Blood in the Sand>> <Itzal> Complete.

"Don't get me wrong Itzal, I never said these kinds of people don't exist in the real world either. They do, but there's a difference between this world and the real one. The difference is if you are a high enough level, you can fight back in this world against the people who try to stop you. And if you are a low leveled player attacked by a higher level... well, you're doomed... I'm terribly sorry for you loss Itzal... I wish I could have a father that I could have at least okay memories with... however, my father was anything but decent or good... he's an abusive son of a b**** and I hope he doesn't exist by the time I get out of here. Our choices in this world affects it in many of ways you couldn't possibly imagine... and the fact that player killers are out there wanting to eliminate people out there... is disgusting... i'm stopping at nothing to get out of here. I can't stand to live another day in this world knowing that a Player Killer is going to kill me for. no. reason." he said with a few tears falling down his face, they reached the town and Beatbox let our his sadness once more, he couldn't take it "I'm sorry Itzal... but I need to go... please, I'm sorry if I made you mad at all today.." he said before running off away to a place he could be himself and deal with his emotions.

Thread Complete -

Both Players Get: 4 SP, 200 Col 

and Beatbox gets the <<Sand Armor Potion>> :/ wish both of us could get it though :/

Edited by Beatbox