The REAL Shark

How's it going fellow RPers. I'm Shark, or known as Brad in the real world. I am an athlete/ gamer. I keep a balanced relation between the two. I'm a great person once you get to know me. The first impression I give off makes people not want anything to do with me. The people that take the chance are really happy. I am the captain of my swim team as well as part of a leadership conference. I love to help people out and improve their potential. It makes me happy when I see someone improve a lot since the first time I worked with them. I will help anyone who wants it. Just contact me for help. (only if your patient with me) I tend to get really mad when people try to rush me. I am the type of person who doesn't like to be rushed. Well that's all there is to be said about me. I am looking forward to having a GREAT time doing RPs with everyone. Let's have tons of fun!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I am not the greatest. I play a recreational game with some friends at our local field house or my church. I don't despise it but I don't favor it either. I am the Setter on my volleyball team and enjoy it. I love to stay active so I stay in a good physical shape. I feel really crappy when I'm out of shape.

I used to play Basketball a lot but then I got bored of it... I never actually quit but I just wasn't having as much fun when I played and I didn't feel like practising. Then I started watching Kuroko no Basuke and it reignited my passion for basketball so I'm back to loving the game... funny how watching an anime can make me wanna play sport, didn't think that could happen xd