[F11-PP] The Big City (Hakai)

It was odd for her to be on such a high floor, but she was told that floor eleven was home to the largest and most gorgeous city in most of Aincrad as she now hopped onto the teleport pad from floor three where her shop was. It couldn't hurt besides, she need a place to shop while she let her mind begin to calm back down after a long day of crafting again. She was rather annoyed with her own inability to keep producing consistent gear but such was life. As she was digitized she began to see a whole new world appearing before her very eyes as she now stepped out from the bright portal, her entire body re-materializing in the large settlement called Taft. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the vastness of the city streets and building that surrounded her a beautiful cathedral now chiming as the sun altered it's position in the sky it woudl appears that it was already passing lunch time when she had decided to embark on a possible shopping adventure. Dressed in her finest gear she was now wearing a rather childish collar as she was thinking it must be popular among the cool kids since someone ordered one form her shop and Hakai wore one. She didn't quite understand why though as she began to mess with it uncomfortable by the tight fit she made it so it wouldn't snag on anything while adventuring.

"Ugh, how on earth do people get use to wearing these things I feel like it is attempting to choke me to death. And leather is so uncomfortable."

She mewled looking down to her leather blouse that barely reached down past her thighs a design flaw in her mind as she also had a wide opening at the top to flaunt a girl's womanly curves. It was probably the worst plan in her life to make this outfit for herself but she needed to get out of her comfort zone of her usual cat suit.

@Hakai

Hakai walked down the street on the eleventh floor. The whole place was like a mall of sorts, with shops everywhere. She glanced around at all of the people, some NPC's, and others actual players. It wasn't long until her gaze was drawn to a very familiar looking woman. They looked just like Rin, but they were wearing some very fashionable clothing, and a cute collar around their neck. She wandered over to them, wondering if it really was Rin. "Hello beautiful." She stated, not mentioning a name just in case she was wrong. "How are you doing?" She said with a big smile, almost like a sharks. She placed a single hand on the pommel of her katana which was at her side as usual, as she waited for a response. She had to say, Rin looked very cute with a collar on her. Unlike Hakai's, hers was a little bit more childish, in pink, while Hakai's was black and silver.

Rin was staring about at the large structures that surrounded her rather in awe before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath of the air in the area. It didn't seem polluted or anything, she supposed that was the miracle of a virtual setting where you live in. As she stood there ever eager to start checking the area's she blinked hearing someone call out beautiful. It was a feminine voice which caused her more confusion. She turned around to figure out where the voice had come from and to see who it was addressed to as she wasn't use to such displays. After scanning the crowd she then noticed Hakai strolling right toward her a rather dazed expression enveloping her own face as she began to ask.

"Me beautiful? I umm wouldn't go as far as that." 

Rin gulped now with a flustered glow across her cheeks as she let her bangs droop back down into her eyes to help attempt an cover her embarrassment. A hand still pulling at the collar as she wasn't quite comfortable. After she regained her composure she would let her eyes gaze back up out through her bangs toward her rather new friend.

"I'm ok I guess - I was just coming up here to go shopping although I already have most of the gear I personally need, and I don't have much col so it sorta is a waste. What are you doing here?"

Hakai smiled at Rin's blushing and embarrassed reaction. It was most definitely Rin. "I would go further, but there might be innocent ears around." She said with a smirk in reply to Rin. "I love your collar by the way. I have all of the gear that I need as well, but thats just gear. That doesnt include clothes and stuff for when we arent fighting or material gathering." She said with a wink to Rin. Who didnt like shopping, just for the fun of it. "I have plenty of col, so lets just buy some stuff. Ill pay for it all, so go wild." She said with a smirk. She was all set to buy Rin a whole wardrobe of cute things for her. She never really went shopping for herself, as she was happy with everything that she already had, but she liked the idea of playing dressup with Rin.

As he commented upon her own collar Rin's face lit up like a red fluorescent light from the compliment upon the collar. A simple nod of her head would thank the girl before her for being so kind with her words, although she was still uncomfortable with that whole ordeal. A discomforting wink made her only feel more embarrassed about this ordeal. As she wandered forward to Hakai she then offered her hand forward to her. 

"Well if we are going on a shopping spree I suppose I will not deny the hospitality of someone such as yourself. I must admit though I'm not all that great a companion of shopping since I never really want any gifts."

She sighed now glancing about the city with a curious nature, how was it that one always managed to encounter the same groups of people within your own endeavor. 

"Perhaps you could assist me in increasing my own wardrobe? I must admit I never can figure out what looks good on me?"

Hakai gripped her hand gently and started to walk alongside her, holding her hand. "Of course I can help with that Rin." She said with a smile and started to lead her along the street. She didnt have a particular destination in mind, and she planned to just visit shops as they saw them. She was going to have a lot of fun dressing Rin up. She turned into the first shop, a small one with a variety of skirts and tops. She sorted through the ones on the shelves, pulling out a sparkly aqua colored one. "Oooh, this ones nice." She said, holding it up and looking Rin over. "You should try this one." She glanced over the other ones before deciding that she could pick out another one after Rin had tried it on. "Hmmm. But what should we get for a top..." She sifted through the hangers and eventually pulled out a matching blue top, minus the sparkles. "Try this one too."

Rin wandered hand and hand with Hakai a rather comforting sensation of friendship as she didn't have that many people she truly called a friend any more. She closed her eyes as she was feeling less awkward in a social environment with someone who was willing to save her life even in the middle of a blizzard. As they made their way through the big city she began to hum happily swinging her hand a bit back and forth with Hakai till they entered into one of the clothing stores. As she eyed them her eyes lit up with amazement that so many different outfits could be before her now. Gently releasing her companions hand she now began to stroll about the store smiling as she was quite interested in some of the Sunday dresses that were hanging from a rack, however before she even could think of which one Hakai had already pulled out a blue skirt and top her eyes widening in shock that she was already wanting her to try on the different clothes.

"A-are you sure that I should try this, I think the skirts just a bit short isn't it? And does blue even look good on me?" 

She blushed now growing flustered and uncertain of herself as she normally would be when she thought people would start making fun of her for her thoughts.

Hakai smiled at Rins reaction to the clothes that she had picked out. "With your hair color, blue will make a very nice contrast. But we wont know until you try it on. And that skirt isnt short, it's a mid-length skirt. Although if you want one thats even shorter im sure that i could find one." She gave Rin a kind smile, but also a firm one. She wasnt going to let Rin get away without trying on all of the clothes  that she wanted to! she reached out and gently rubbed her hand through Rin's hair in a petting motion, knowing that Rin enjoyed it. "We dont have to get anything that you dont want, but you do have to try it on." She explained, still petting Rin's head. She smiled and then pulled a brown leather belt off of a nearby rack. "And try this as an accessory."

As Hakai began to rub her head once again she mewled softly embarrassed of how she was allowing herself to basically be walked over by the strong woman. It wasn't a bad feeling, it just simply felt awkward being the one who so clearly lost control of the situation. The day was no longer her own as she realized she wasn't getting out of any of these outfits no matter what they  appeared like. She mewed and merely reached for the clothes taking them back into the changing room. The door closed but no locked as she didn't think it would take all that long. As her fingers danced into the menu she saw the temporary gear in their, her hands hesitantly tapping them both her body now being adorned by the blue skirt and blouse top as she crawled out head low bangs now cast over her eyes as she was feeling a bit odd in these colors.  Shaking her head she then sighed.

"I don't really think this color works on me. Besides I don't really feel sexy."

• 2 weeks later...

Hakai frowned as Rin finally exited the changing rooms. The clothes didnt really seem to be her style, but she still looked quite beautiful in them. Really, the biggest problem with the outfit was the fact that Rin was hiding her face and looking down like a prison inmate with a death sentence. However true that might be, with them being stuck in Aincrad and all of that, she knew that that wasnt the real reason. "Rin, come one. The only reason you dont feel sexy is that you arent acting sexy." She explained. "You gave it away in the phrasing of your sentence. The truth is that you are incredibly sexy and look good in pretty much anything. But it's your beliefs about yourself and what your wearing thats holding you back. Just look up at me and smile. Youll feel a lot better about yourself." She explained, smiling kindly at Rin.

Rin now peeked over to Hakai as she felt a bit awkward in the blue outfit now as she wiggled about in it like a ringing bell in the bell tower. She mewled weakly before glancing up toward Hakai as her hand gripped the folds of the skirt. Twirling it back and forth before wondering how she thought about her own appearance. The explanation of why she didn't feel sexy made complete sense she wasn't the type to act like that despite her thoughts wanting to be prettier. A shy nod would agree with Hakai upon the subject of her appearances and confidence as she longed to be stronger then she was emotionally, but that would take a miracle. 

"I know I just don't think that I can be confident and sexy in outfits that others would easily be able to strut their stuff in. Call me awkward but I'm more of a long skirt and tights girl or even big winter coats. W-what is the next outfit?"

She blushed now wiggling back and forth still uncertain of what dresses she is going to try and wear.

Hakai reached out and pet the girl again, a little bit frustrated at the girls continued shyness. She liked Rin for her looks and her build, but her personality could do with a complete makeover. She kept her emotions hidden inside of herself though. She was a pretty incredible actor, so it wasnt like it was hard. 'Well, if she wants to be all shy and submissive, I'll give her an outfit to match that personality.' She thought to herself, smiling at RIn and then going over to a rack and pulling out a maids outfit. She handed it to Rin with a smile and then booped her nose gently. "Go try that on cutie. I think it really fits with you and personifies your style. Trust me on this." She expected the girl to resist, so she followed up what she said with another gentle pet. She seemed to be pretty weak to that sort of thing. 

As Hakai wandered off toward the racks once more Rin now sighed brushing her hair over her eyes, she was partially regretting these outfits till suddenly a maid outfit was danglign before her eyes. The girls face lit up in shock as she began to nervously shake her head back and forth realizing this wasn't a good plan as she would probably come out and be hired on in that outfit.

"N-noo thanks you I'm fine with this we can by this instead and just k-keep looking for other ones."

She spoke now wandering away as she began to shuffle through the clothes attempting to ignore the option that Hakai had picked out for her. Their were stranger people out in the world that she knew would gladly take in a girl with that type of dress code. Rin preferred staying away from them as she wasn't certain if her safety would be compromised while working with them. Instead she pulled out a pink Sunday dress as she held it up to Hakai. 

"S-see you would rather see that on me right?"

Hakai frowned as the girl said that she was fine with the skirt and top that she had on. She followed Rin through the store as she pulled out a pink sunday dress. Hakai gently took the dress from her and placed it back on the rack. "I really think that you need to stretch yourself. You dont have much self confidence, and I can tell that plain as day. And that stems from you not putting yourself out there. Your scared and your inability to act because of that fear is what holds you back." She reached out and ran a hand down Rin's cheek to her chin gently. "You know that I would never do anything to hurt you. Please trust me on this. Be brave, go outside of your comfort zone for a little bit. No one but me will see you wear it, and It isnt like im going to make you get it or wear it out of the store." She removed her hand from the other woman's cheek and smiled at her sincerely. "Please?"

As Rin heard her comments about being rather spineless when it comes to displaying herself for the world to see caused great discomfort in her stomach as she now groaned and nodded in agreement. She understood needing to stray far from her comfort zone, but wearing a maid outfit didn't really leave her in a state where she would say no to anyone least of all this girl. A weakly wavering hand reached up to grip the maid costume and then she began to wander back toward the dressing room, a moment of hesitation as she glanced back down to the monochromatic outfit and then to the girl who picked it out. She's right it isn't like you have to buy this ridiculous outfit or even let anyone else see Hakai could just wandering into the changing room after she was done if she really wanted to see it. A gurgle from her stomach opposed this idea still as she now loomed over it feeling sickly if that was at all possible. Her hand gently reached up and removed the gear she was wearing her skinny form slowly re-materializing the maid uniform as she stood in the room. The door now creaked open to indicate she was done but unwilling to come out.

Hakai smiled as Rin finally went into the dressing room to put on the maid outfit. The girl really was spineless. As the door slowly creaked open, but no one emerged, Hakai sighed to herself. Maybe she should drag Rin out and put a leash on her... That probably wouldnt end well. She entered the dressing room and smiled to Rin. She looked like she belonged in the outfit. The black and white contrast with her hair looked incredible on her, and the outfit fit perfectly. "That looks beautiful on you. You can take it off if you want. You've really taken the first step to becoming more confident, although you took an incredibly small step." She reached out and pet Rin before moving to exit the changing room. There was no need to pressure the girl, even if her constant wishy-washiness got on Hakai's nerves. The girl needed to make a decision.

As she entered the room Rin just stood there rather awkwardly, a shallow sigh escaping underneath her usual breathing as she shook her head in disagreement with the comments that she looked beautiful or even natural.  The girls bangs already drooping into her eyes before being combed back out of the way Rin really didn't believe a word she just said, even if it was the truth.

"I don't really think this helped bolster my confidence at all, as I am even more afraid to walk out in public now after wearing such apparel."

In a matter of seconds Hakai then left though, uncertain if she had been heard Rin now mewled and peeked her head out the pet upon her head further making her think she was a feline. She shuffled out and reached out.

"W-wait t-this can't possibly be helping this come back!"

She whined now wandering out without removing the maid outfit as she now spied back and forth nervously making certain that no one else in the shop was looking.

"H-hakai pstt!"

Hakai glanced over Rin as she came out of the changing room, still dressed in the maid outfit. She smiled to her. "Trust me, it is. The whole point is to make you uncomfortable so that you get used to it and are able to take  being uncomfortable." She explained, reaching out and petting her once again. She walked up to the register and payed for the skirt and the maid outfit before walking out of the store, expecting Rin to come walking out behind her, even though she was still dressed in the maid outfit. She called out behind her for good measure. "Come on Rin. If you dont hurry up im going to leave you behind." She said, only bother to turn her head as she exited the shop and started to walk down the street. It was really the only way she could see Rin actually wearing the outfit out in public, so she felt like it was definately necessary. 

Rin squeaked confronted with utter embarrassment and shame as she stood there inside her own maid uniform that was just now bought for her by Hakai as far as she knew. Her eyes lit up as she then glanced about the shop realizing that if she didn't hurry up she would be left behind. She squealed  nervously glancing toward the door of the shop and then down to her own new uniform as it seemed wincing awkwardly as she hung her head. She groaned weakly till she finally managed to get herself out the front door of the shop still dressed in the uniform as she now realized that she wasn't hidden any longer. A few passing males gave out loud whistles that made her lock up one passing by giving her a firm slap on the rear launching her forward. A loud squeal ringing through the air till she finally ran into Hakai and buried her face deep into the back of her shirt. This was the only way to spare any of her dignity by hiding her face in the back of the friend who pushed her into wearing this.

Hakai smirked as Rin followed along behind her, hiding her face in the back of Hakai's shirt. She turned her head slightly. "Theres nothing to be ashamed of Rin. Its not like what your wearing is immodest." She glanced back at the man who had touched her Rin and memorized his face quickly. "I wont let anyone else touch you like that either. The goal here isnt to get you together with anyone, it's to help you conquer your shyness. And the best way to do that might just be to role play it. Just pretend to be someone other than who you are, or in this case, my maid." She reached behind her and rubbed Rin's head gently. "Whatever you decide, lets head to my shop. You can change there if you decide to give up on ever overcoming your shyness." She continued walking, wondering what Rin would choose. She felt as though she had a pretty good grasp of the woman and her personality, and that she had laid some good groundwork. Still, people were unpredictable.