[OP-NK-F10] A scream in the dark 2nd try. [2/5 spots taken] <<wail of the banshee>>

Spoiler

<<Wail of the Banshee>>

This quest takes place on Floor 10
This quest is repeatable for the item only
This RP does not count towards the Benchmark

Those who venture near Tartarus say they hear an unholy wailing. If they linger too long, that wailing becomes louder, many flee before the sound reaches them. Those foolish enough to stay encounter a deadly fate!

As you wander the tenth floor you hear more and more rumors of this. A suspicious old lady with wry black hair, who wears a dirty, silk night gown approaches you, she speaks in a very distressed voice as she almost pleads with you. She asks you to get rid of the banshee, for the banshee has killed her husband. Should you accept she promises a great reward and shows you a large bag containing 10,000 col. She states she no longer needs it for without her husband there is little to life. So you accept...

Requirements:
-Players go out in search of the <<Banshee Lair>> within Tartarus; a rundown jail-like building on the 10th floor. they must RP searching for it in each post, whilst rolling a Loot Dice. To successfully find the cave; players must roll a LD of 15 or higher.
-Banshee has two undead guardian zombies per players present. (If there are two players she has 4 guardians)
- Banshee and her guardians must be defeated
-Upon defeating the Banshee you discover that the Banshee is the old lady, and there is no Col reward.
-At least two [2] FULL Pages (41 posts or more)

Rewards:

Bottled Banshee Scream: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds Paralyze to it for the duration of the battle: If you rolled a 9 -10 Enemy is paralyzed on their next turn.2 Skill Points

<Undead Guardian Zombies> is a Field Mini Boss and has the following statistics:
Health: 40 HP
Damage per Attack: 120
+15 Damage Mitigation

<Banshee> is a Field Boss and has the following statistics:
Health: 250 HP
+2 Evasion

Damage per Attack: 200
Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10
-Banshee's Screech: On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn.

Parties or Groups of low level players are advised.
Recommended Level: 25

Zandra cursed herself. "Seriously Zandra, are you completly stupid?" She said to herself as she looked thru her list of available quests. Then she had seen that Wail of the banshee wasnt conpleted. She tried to remember why it was so. Then she had realised, her Manta didnt killed the banshee. They had found the crypt and defeated the guardians, thou by some reason, they decided to go back to town, leaving the banshee alive. It wasnt that they fled no, they would have been able to kill it easily even on their own. Thou she couldnt remember why on earth they did it. Thou there wasnt anything to do for it now, except redo the quest. As last time, she can solo it, its much more fun to do it together with someone. Or even better, several someones. So before she moved up to tenth floor and sat down on a bench near the warp gate, she sent another worldwide message that anyone could accompany her on the quest to kill the banshee. She also added the she cuarantees your safety.

Edited by Zandra

Jonathan stood in the darkness on the tenth floor. It was dark, and creepy. Jonathan liked it. In Yomi there was only undead inhabitants except for two dragons that sit in front of the gates. He stood smiling admiring the Japanese architecture when he heard a small ping. A message? I wonder who it could be? Jonathan opened the message. It was a offer of help for any one who needed help taking Wail of the Banshee quest. Jonathan smiled and answered the message. 

To Zandra

From Morgenstern

Subject:

I would gladly take your offer. I shall await you at the warp gate on the tenth floor. I wait for you there. 

Jonathan sent his message and moved to the warp gate. He equipped his armor and Seraph Guardian, Morning shield, and Zodaic blade adorned themselves on him. The White and Gold set raising his stats. He unsheathed his Sword, Zodiac Blade and the blade faintly glew in the darkness. Now I wait for Zandra to arrive. Hopefully she is nice...

Zandra was sitting on the bench as the air infront of her blipped when the mailicon appeared. She opened the letter and red thru it with eyes moving from left to right. Her eyebrows went up when she red the last words.'I wait for you there'. She looked around the warp gate. Then she spotted a man that looked geared up and ready for battle with drawn sword. Zandra rose and walked up to him "Hello there mister. Im Zandra, and I guess you are..." she thougth a few seconds to remember the name."...Margenstern was it?" She said and reached forth her hand for a handshake. "Its nice to meet ya'." She looked at him up to down and up. He didnt seemed that high leveled. She actually wondered if anyone of the higher leveled players would join in. One of the frontliners she had fougth side by side with several times by now. Well, someday this man maybe also going to be one of the frontliners as well.

I guess no one else Joins?

Jonathan watched as  black haired woman walked in front of him. She appeared to be a little bit older, and a tad bit shorter. She had a look of confidence. Pride in her step. This is a frontliner. Some day I will be her. Jonathan smiled and shook the hand she had given for him to shake. She introduced herself as Zandra. She tried to say his name, but it came out wrong. Jonathan smiled and replied, Just call me Jonathan... I am guessing you were the one that was offering help? Thank you. Jonathan stood. This woman was the first person that could easily destroy him. Jonathan was usually the strength of the party. Sooo... I am going to take it, you have completed this quest before? He sheathed his sword and looked on at the darkness of the floor. 

• 2 weeks later...

‘’Lets go with that. Jonathan is a lot easier to pronounce. I actually knew a Jonathan back in the real, thou we called him Jonte.’’ She felt how wrong it sounded when adding his name in an English sentence. A short giggle. ‘’Haha, it sounds a lot better if you speaking Swedish.’’

She listened to him as he asked her if she had done the quest before. Zandra blushed and started to scratch her neck. ‘’Ehm… hehe… that is actually quite some story. I guess its kind of embarrassing as well.’’ She thougth about if she would tell him, that she just met, about her last time being here. ‘’Ehm… it was quite a long time ago.’’ She scratched her chin as she tried to remember how long time it was since she had been out on this quest the last time. ‘’I think it was about three months ago. Thou it could be more or less.’’ Then she remembered. ‘’Oh, but maybe youre not interested in hearing my story. You want me to tell you or shall we head out immediately?’’

Jonathan listened closely as the woman decided to call him Jonathan. Apparently she had met a Jonathan before. It had no meaning to him, but it seemed to for Zandra. As he asked her about doing the quest before, she seemed shy, as she blushed. She told him that it was a few months before. Obviously, she had done it recently or something embarrassing had happened. He had no reason to push for it. I really don't care. If you wish to say it I would be glad to Listen. Also I am afraid I am quite low leveled for this quest. My tanking skills don't absorb enough damage yet. I would die in the first five takes I believe. What is your plan. Jonathan secretly was quite worried. This was a high leveled quest and he was still low leveled. He had just started to enter the medium level phase and was not exactly sure he could pull this off. Perhaps the woman had tanking skills? She was a high level so it is possible she had something up her sleeve.