[F2-PP] Awkward Reunions (tricolor_mina)

The second floor was always a rather serene location for Rin to explore, their were lakes, forest and even a few mountains from time to time that one could hike through. The sun already was over the sky perched in all it's splendor as it heated the lands. The girl now sitting on the side of the lake by herself she smiled as she began to gently kick her feet back and forth upon the edge of some rocks. A few days ago she attended a rather interesting social outing at the lake side that was quite soothing. She was dressed in the same bikini as that day, far more comfortable to do so in the solitude of her own companionship. She was at peace, a gentle hum ringing through the nearby air bouncing off the lake thanks to it's acoustics. As she sat there she began to realize that it was probably time she started returning to a more normal routine. Slipping further into the water she began to smile, her body shivering ever so slightly as the temperature of the water always seemed a bit less than the air no matter what one did. As she sunk down she finally was fully submerged her eyes clamped shut as she bubbled out the air in her lunges till she finally resurface groaning happily as she  now floated on her back.

"Lakes are always so serene, I don't feel like I will ever want to leave."

@tricolor_mina

I was walking around the lake with a soft smile on my face, my familiar chirping, and I sat down near the lake bed and gazed at the Azure sky. "Na, Naa... It's so peaceful..." I lept into the water, and submerged myself, a small mob spawned nearby... I watched it swim towards me, hit me for a few health, and then dissapear. I waited a few seconds, and then I swam back to the surface, a smile on my face at the way mobs spawned... I laughed, and swam back to shore. I opened up my equipment GUI, and in a bright flash of light, I was clad in my usual attire, the smile on my face switching with a blank look... when I noticed Rin was still there... "Na, Naa... Riin-Saan!! Over Heeere!!" I waved vigorously in her direction, hoping she saw me.

Rin delve under the water's surface for a short period time with a loud exhale as she then resurfaced only to see what seemed to be a familiar figure now waving her down as if she was some sort of airplane. Se quirked a brow at Mina a bit confused as she now began to wade back to the shallow end of the lake and reequipping her new leather gear. As it situated itself upon her body she began to reach down as it was a short single piece outfit that was uncomfortably short at the moment since she hasn't made her black leggings yet that were to go with it. A rather embarrassed grimace accompanying her flush face as she waved back sheepishly to her old acquaintance.

"Oh hi there. I didn't realize that you come here a lot any more. I suppose since that day at the lake this place sorta became public knowledge as the most beautiful swimming hole of the second floor. What exactly have you been up to?"