[F3-PP] A new Friend <<Beatbox and Tricolor_mina>>

I was walking down the main settlement's road, heading towards the local forest on the outskirts of the floor town, I heard footsteps, and I ducked behind a group of bushes, crouching low to the ground, and as soon as I did a group of <<Elven Archers>> walked past me Shortly after I had hidden myself. My hooded cloak was up, and I was keeping a close eye on the Mob's nearby, hoping I didn't attract their attention. I was actually heading towards the forest of wavering mist, a forest surrounded by mist, and the forest was guarded by two minotaur-like Monsters, so I had to hide in order to avoid attracting their attention to me. "Why does there always have to be a catch to exploring a good forest or dungeon... Jeez..." I sniper-crawled to the other side of the entrance, and sighed, knowing that If I wanted to get inside of the forest... that I would have to take out the guardians of the forest. I prepared myself mentally for the task, and I re-equipped Soul Fragment, and I prepared to get up, and charge the beasts at the entrance.

@Beatbox

Edited by tricolor_mina

Beatbox had roamed floor 3 looking for some mob's to take down, he had done his fair share of relaxing this week, he figured to finally get out in the fields and forests and start fighting again. He walked through some of the trails of this rather misty forest, he wondered why he had never explored this forest before... matter of fact... why hadn't he explored floor 3 that often before? It was weird how he had never explored this floor before, I guess he just didn't get the time to... or just simply forgot. After a bit of looking back and forth of this forest not only did he find some mob's that looked rather menacing... he found a player. Its not everyday you meet a player... but he feel's like he had seen this player before... eh, who knows. He figured to see what she is up to and see if she is friendly or not. He walked up behind the player seeing that she was preparing something, however she didn't look powerful enough to take down these mob's, and he didn't want to see a player die in front of him or died because he didn't join the player. He tapped her shoulder and told her "So uhh... I don't think its a good idea to solo these kinds of mob's by yourself."

I heard a rustling sound, and I whipped around, Soul fragment in hand, and I held it to the throat of the "Attacker".... when I realized that it was a player, and he had said that it was a bad Idea to solo the two minotaurs in front of the entrance of the forest. "Na, Naa... I appreciate the tip... but I'll do as I need to win, I'm almost high enough in level to solo this area... if only I could..." I trailed off, and turned my attention to the two minotaurs... and with a chill of fear running down my spine, I realized that they were turning in our direction. I did the only rational thing that I could think of, and tackled the player into the bushes before they could become aggressive towards us. "Eeh... t-that was close!" I realized that I still had him pinned down, plus I still had my rapier held to his throat. I promptly removed the weapon, and sheathed it with a huff. "Na, naa... didn't your parents ever tell you not to sneak up on strangers... If I had been a different player, I could have hurt you. Be more careful in the future alright?" I trailed off again, and pulled my hood down so I could see him better... he looked familiar to begin with, but I wasn't exactly good with names.. "Na, naa... I feel as if I've met you somwhere before? In case I am mistaken, my name is Tricolor_mina, and yours is...?" I awaited his reply

Beatbox had gave her a smile as he listened to her speak and gave a giggle as her rapier was aimed at his throat "Well, sometimes you know what you need to do to win however most of the time you'll find out that its not the right thing to do... you could find yourself killed here..." he noticed that she had trailed off to the two minotaurs that were ahead, "Ah. I've fought against these before... they're not so bad... however depending on what her level is... it could not end well for her." he thought to himself with a cautious look. He was shocked to see that the minotaurs were turning in our direction and that she had tackled him into some bushes... however the rapier was still aimed at his throat "Could you please remove the rapier from my throat? Thank you." he said as he sat up looking at her. "I'm not really worried about that right now, its a death game anyways, I'm more than likely going to die here anyways, but thats besides the point. You could have been seriously hurt trying to solo those Minotaurs. ...oh, the name's Beatbox. Silly name, I know. But right now you look like you could need some help, why not letting me help you?" as he sent the player a friend request to her.