(PP-F1) Celestial Ascendant Initiation (Birdie)

Jonathan watched as the woman went away, taking their orders and menu's to the backroom. Jonathan smiled, and turned his head as Birdie spoke. "What makes this place special? Are they the only café that sells Ice cream around here?" Jonathan smiled and replied, "Nothing really. There is another Icecream shop on the eleventh floor in Taft, It is just ironic that the coldest floor has an Icecream shop. Jonathan smiled. I showed the Healer Paladin, Kasier, this icecream shop once and now it is all she eatsI think. She loves chocolate icecream. Jonathan smiled as their icecreams arrived. Jonathan's a chocolate perfectly smoothed Custard came out, and then Birdie's. It was huge. It was four times the size of Jonathan's and was perfectly smoothed, rainbow sprinkles adorning it. The waited set them down and Jonathan couldn't help but laughing. Welcome to the Guild Birdie. Jonathan began to lick his watching her face, concerning the size of icecream. Oh don't worry, he does it to everyone. It is a joke of his. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She lent him a smile. "No kidding. The food must taste pretty great here, then!" Her eyes shifted to the kitchen as the same waitress came back through, holding a tray with an inhumanly large Ice cream on it. 'Oh my Gosh.. who orders something that huge?' Imagine her surprise when the tray was lowered onto the table she and Jonathon sat at, and the sprinkle-covered monstrously-sized dessert was placed right in front of her face.

"Welcome to the Guild Birdie."

".. u-um.. th-thanks," she stuttered. Her hands could barely fit around the neck of the Ice cream glass. As she pulled it closer to her face, the bluenette took a small bite from the sugary snack, her eyes glistening as the sweet goodness satiated her taste buds. "Oh my Gosh that tastes so good-" she blurted.

Raising her eyes to Jonathon, her smile was as wide as could be. "Seriously, thank you so much- for the initiation, accepting me into your guild, and this Ice cream.. I can't even describe how great it is. Thank you!"

Inside, the girl felt a weight being lifted from her back. The stress of not knowing whether or not she'd be accepted was finally over, and she could finally shift her focus on training to become a scout. Licking the Ice cream, her face contorted as she got brain freeze- the pain was so worth it.