Does anyone know where can I find a list of General Goods Items listed by 'Good, Uncommon, Rare, etc'? Or is that something that I can make up on my own? I've been going through the forums but haven't found one as of yet. I believe it would just make it easier, at least for me. I'm asking because of the Loot dropped by monsters. Is a healing potion considered a Good item or an Uncommon one? If not, some examples would be really helpful too. Thank you in advance! 

Cheers,

Zulas Alter Ego

Hello, Zulas, and welcome!

There really is no real chart over which items have which quality, though it's an easy way to calculate it. If some has 1 enhancement on it, it's usually an Uncommon item. If it has 2 enhancements, it's usually a Rare item. If it has 3 enhancements, it's usually a Perfect item.

Under the thread listed here 

You can see if there're any enhancement that might take up to more than one slot, meaning that a Perfect item could easily have 2 enhancements instead of 3.

Now, let's take a look at the enhancement that is used on Health Potions

Name: HP Recovery

Cost: 1 Slot

Cap: N/A

Effect: Instantly heals you for (10 * Tier Level) HP for each slot used.

Applicable to: Potion, Crystal

So we can have it 3 times, taking up 3 slots. So to have the strongest possible Health Potion, we would need a Perfect item, but this does not mean that you can't have Uncommon or Rare potions, we can.

A perfect potion would heal (10*1(this is the lowest tier))*3
Where a Rare would heal (10*1)*2
An uncommon would heal (10*1)*1

So a Health Potion could be all different qualities, but since a mob can only drop up to an Uncommon item, you get an uncommon Potion.

Hope this helped! :D