[PP-F1] Meeting of the Tanks and the DPS (Morgentern, Xion)

Hikoru sat at a table at the nearby shop of floor one, waiting anxiously for the two tanks to appear before him. Although they were both lightyears away from each other in level, he knew that both players would be able to hold their own in due time against DPS players like himself. He breathed quietly and looked around the outside of the town, seeing when the two players would come outside through the gates as they probably would, as they didn't have to worry about and orange cursor above their head as he did. He breathed and hoped that he would be able to have things go smoothly as things tarried on. He had an idea that he needed to fulfill, and he hoped that things would work out for the better instead of for the worse. He could only wait and sip his coffee in hopes that both players would show up, and this meeting will go underway

((OOC: Please reach the 150 Word Count if at all possible. I have to remind myself so I thought I would remind all three of us))

"Closed" Read the sign hanging from the front door of the Hammer and anvil forge, the small, almost quaint seeming building was owned by Xion who was currently walking out of the front door. The blonde's unkempt locks of blonde hair somehow seemed longer than they were before although hair didn't grow in SAO, and thus the player had assumed that it was just a glitch in the system that would fix itself eventually. There was a distinct click as he closed the wooden door, his armoured hands letting go of the handle and dropping to his side. "I guess I should hurry up..." he said before heading off, his footsteps punctuated with the rattle of chains and the scraping of metal on stone. The player sighed as he walked, thinking about what he was going to do. Hikoru had invited him to a meeting with the leader of a low level guild, it would seem that the master of shadows wanted to become part of the guild, and he invited Xion to join him. The tank was...unsure, at best. He was still preparing to leave KOB, the guild that the crimson blades had become a part of, and ultimately a guild that was dying. But most importantly, a guild that forbade PKing, something that had become a barrier in Xion's way. Not that he planned to kill the leader of the guild that he was meeting, but the tank had been going through scenarios in  his head, crunching the numbers. He knew he could kill her, he had the power. He just needed a chance.

He rounded a corner and saw one of the gates leading out of the town of beginnings, walking through it and scanning the grasslands beyond. Unsurprisingly, the blonde say his friend waiting for him. "Good..." he said before slowly making his way towards the black haired dagger user, smiling as he got closer. "Hikoru...good to see you"

Jonathan stood on the fourth floor, he sat, as the snow fell into his hair, creating pixels everywhere as he sat on the fountain. He then received a message. A message from none other than Hikoru. He had heard of this name before many times. There was many rumors of the frontliners that he had heard of in the lower floors. Hikoru was the Master of Shadows, he never found out why, just heard of his name and title. What perhaps does he want? I am not exactly known at all. Perhaps something to do with the guild. JOnathan stood, and stepped down from the fountain before adjusting the hood of his white jacket, and brushing off his jeans. He walked forward noticing a small group of players who seemed ready for a day of training. He stepped on the pad and said, Teleport Floor One! A blue flash appeared around him and he vanished from the fourth floor. 

As Jonathan materialized on the First floor he began to walk to the gates. The sun glinted off of his golden hair as he walked forward. He seen a few players sitting in the shadows, all seeming to be low leveled. Jonathan grimaced. That was the reason he was here. To bring this players up and make things less dangerous and scary for them. AS he rounded the corner he spotted two players. One had black hair, with an orange cursor. The other was a blond and had a green cursor, although both seemed much higher leveled then him. As he approached he smiled and waved. Hello. You wanted to speak with me. 

Edited by Morgenstern

Hikoru looked to see his tankling join his small party first, and he gave a small smile and a nod to the armored player, motioning to take a seat next to him. He gave a small sigh and just looked at him in all his armor, and how it made nothing but noise as the player moved and walked towards him, and Hikoru looked at the player with his glasses shining in the sunlight, giving off a bit of a glare as he raised his head to look into the other players eyes

"You really need to get some regular attire than just your armor, i'd enjoy seeing you in a jacket for once in your life man, you seriously gotta lighten up for stuff like this." He said with a small chuckle. As soon as the player appeared, the man of the hour arrived. Morgenstern, a low leveled player that was up and coming in a new guild. He gave a nod and stood, holding out his hand for the young player to take with a small smile "Hikoru, Master of Shadows, pleased to meet you. Please, have a seat." He said with a small smile. He breathed and looked in Xion's direction. "And that's Xion, my faithful and trustworthy Tank, and as I like to call him, the Sun-Tank." He said, chuckling at Xion's long blonde hair in the large suit of armor. "His hair is truly a light in the dark."

Xion chuckled at Hikoru's suggestion. "Lighten up? Sorry but I don't know the meaning of the phrase" he said jokingly as he took a seat next to the dagger user, the tank sighing as he seemed to do every 30 seconds. "I do have a trench coat if that would be better...I just feel more comfortable in my armour...I feel unprotected...almost naked without it" he said, shuddering as he thought about being unprotected. He hated the idea, his defence as everything and thus it just felt...wrong to be without any of his armour. Before long they were greeted by a low levelled player, presumably a member of this guild that Hikoru had been talking about. "Yes...we walking to discuss some things with you..." he said, before standing and looking at the player. "You seem to be low levelled...Hikoru wasn't kidding..." he noted, trying to figure out what the man's build was, not that it made much difference to the tank, it was just nice to know. 

Jonathan smiled as approached the two players, which quickly moved to face him. The man with darker hair, put out his hand which Jonathan took firmly shaking it. The man quickly introduced himself as Hikoru, Master of Shadows. Part of Jonathan wanted to sit there and say I know, in an overexcited way, like a girl would as she fangirled. He then introduced his friend as Xion. I have heard of Xion somewhere, perhaps where wouldI have heard it at though. Jonathan pasued as he thought. He smiled, and stood straight as he introduced himself. Jonathan,  The Seraph Guardian. If you haven't guessed by the title I am a tank as well. Jonathan opened his menu and equipped his armor. White and Gold armor encased him from neck to toe. A white and Gold circular Shield appeared in his left hand. It hand golden thorns, and a the Celestial Ascendants Emblem across it, giving the shield its divine beauty. Finally, his Golden sword appeared on his back, but Jonathan left it in its sheath on his back. He compared himself to the better tank. The man's armor seemed significantly better and was a form of darker colors. Jonathan then turned to unequipped, returning into his white Jacket and jeans. So, You wish to speak to me? Jonathan had ignored Xion's comment about being low leveled. Jonathan would surpass this player hopefully someday anyway. 

Hikoru raises his eyebrow as Xion seemed to ignore his comment, but he just shrugged and gave a nod to the young tankling as he put on his... Light Armor? This wasn't expected, he was expecting Heavy Armor. A Light-Armor Tank was no match for a heavy armor. But he knew that he couldn't say much, as he wore light armor himself and could take a decent hit. He gave a small breath and motioned for the young player to take a seat. Then once he did so he intertwined his fingers and rested them below his nose, looking at the player with a semi-serious and formal look

"To put it simply young Tankling." He said, looking at Xion and giving him a small chuckle from the nickname "I wish to join your guild. It's quite an interesting concept, and I want to help out you younger players as much as I can. We need as many frontliners as we can get." He said. He looked into the players eyes, studying to see if he could find anything that the player had to say without any words, but nothing was super obvious "I don't wish to have to go through the process of waiting for an initiation. If I come it, you have my word that I will help to turn this young guild into something, maybe it could be the next Azure Brigade." He said as he gave a small sigh of rememberance for the old guild. He motioned to his tank Xion with a small sigh "He is thinking of joining as well. But well, hes not sure of right now. Would you mind letting him know what your guild is based upon?"

OOC Sorry for the delay...

Jonathan watched as Hikoru rose his eyebrows at his armor. Perhaps he realized it was light armor? Jonathan knew he had screwed up there. Then he spoke, the other seemed to be more of the follower, the silent mercenary. "To put it simply young Tankling. I wish to join your guild. It's quite an interesting concept, and I want to help out you younger players as much as I can. We need as many frontliners as we can get."Jonathan paused for a second. This man... wished to join his guild? Jonathan looked int the eyes of the man in front of him as he spoke once more.  "I don't wish to have to go through the process of waiting for an initiation. If I come it, you have my word that I will help to turn this young guild into something, maybe it could be the next Azure Brigade." Jonathan let that sink in. He wished to join the guild, and promised that he would improve it. Then he mentioned Azure Brigade. If he remembered right they were a top frontline guild of elites, and the leader, was the dual wielder. Who died. The purpose of an initiation is for a few things. To learn what your role would be, to let us see what you already know about your role, and to finally know somebody in the guild so you are not a stranger to everyone. Seeing as that you have already done all of those things, I say you have already done an initiation. That is the perk of being a frontline player. "He is thinking of joining as well. But well, hes not sure of right now. Would you mind letting him know what your guild is based upon?" Jonathan did not exactly understand what he referred to as based upon and he wasn't going to hide it either. He turned to the Tank adn said, "I don't understand what you mean completely by based upon but I believe you mean what we do or rules. We are a guild that is working to bring up the lower players of Aincrad. The ones that just sit in the shadows and pray for the game to be over. We recruit them, to bring them up in level and confidence and hope that they will eventually be able to help clear the game in someway. Also, for me to ensure less players in this game die. Now as for rules, pretty much it is don't kill any of ourmembers. And come to guild activities when requested to. We are fine with killing, as long as you are not going out and around killing helpless players. Ill tell you what I am definently fine if you Pk a active murdured. I would even thank you.