[PP-F15] Talk and a Quest <<WOTW T.M.H & S.B>> (Xion)

Hikoru breathed in deeply as he stood tall as he awaited for his Tank friend Xion outside of the main town of floor 15. He didn't have any way of entering the town, so it was hard for him to get the Quest until he heard about it from others Quest. He opened his HUD to where the map was held. He had already been to the castle that they needed to go to complete said quest. He had finished it when he took the other quest that was connected to this one, where he had searched for the Lion's Mane. He had it now and he needed to grab these other two items, or it would bother him for the longest time. He breathed and stood, unable to do anything but just that, wait. As his Familiar surveyed the area around to see if he could find the path that they were on last time.

@Xion

Xion sighed as he stepped out of the blue teleport gate on the fifteenth floor of Aincrad, the blonde's hair was lit up by the blue otherworldly glow for a few seconds before he moved a few more steps away, stepping down from the gate and looking at his map. "He's by one of the gates...shouldn't take long" he said before walking slowly towards his friend's location, the tank continuing to walk for a few minutes before seeing the slender dagger user. He sped up, jogging as he neared. "Hikoru, good to see you again" he  said with a smile, clapping his friend on the shoulder. "So, we're gonna do that quest?" he asked, smiling as he idly sat his glaive on his shoulder, the blade of the weapon hanging a little. "I need the Sp, been too long" 

Hikoru gave a small smile as he heard the tank coming from miles away, the clanking of his armor ringing off the walls of the town. He gave a sigh and came as close to Xion as he could before a border surrounded before him, stopping him in his tracks. He waited and gave a small sigh as he needed to get rid of his Orange Cursor eventually. He gave a small nod and unsheathed his dagger, flipping it in the air and catching it. He chuckled and nodded

"Yes yes, thats the plan. I already have the area marked on my map. We can get there easy if you follow me, I know a few shortcuts." He said quietly. He just laughed and nodded in agreement as he said he needed the SP "Yeah, im in agreement there. Need all I can get." He said with a small laugh. He heard a squeak, and looked to see his familiar sprinting towards him. He leaned down and held out his arm, and the small familiar crawled up and held onto his shoulder, giving him a small nod and Hikoru nodded back, scratching the familiars chin "And the coast is clear for now. We should be set to go and move forward"

Xion smiled as Hikrou spoke to him, the dagger used seemed to have everything planned out nicely, which was good to hear as it meant that the two would have to go through less trouble to complete the quests and reap the rewards. "Of course you know shortcuts, and I can guess where they are, in the shadows by any chance?" he asked with a smile, knowing his friend's affinity with the darkness the tank was fully expecting the man to just disappear into the shadows and re-appear somewhere completely different. The tank smiled as he watched the other player's small rodent like familiar run up to him.  "I need to get myself one of those things you know...bloody adorable" he said as he admired the small creature, extending an arm to gently stroke it. "Let's move forwards then, we can't be wasting too much time although I would happily spend all day just talking with you" . Xion remarked with a chuckle before motioning for Hikoru to take the lead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hikoru just gave a small chuckle as his friend asked about his shortcuts, being in the shadows. He found the humor in the joke and just sighed as he started walking, taking a shortcut right off between a few boulders to a cave that he had found by accident, that came out right to the castle, where they needed to go. He breathed quietly and gave a low sigh, turning on his lamp so they could see where they were going

"No no, no shadow-cuts. Just a cave that I found a few days ago. It takes us right to where the quest needs to take place." He said, and continued until they were out of the cave, the dankness and the dripping water aside, it would be a nice cave to live at in a pinch. But he had his home on floor 10, where the shadows surrounded him, and he was always able to be concealed and bypass each and every monster that was in there, and they wouldn't bother him, and he wouldn't bother them. He breathed and looked back "Alright, we're here." He said, and looked at the sky "Just look out for flying monkeys, and we should be fine."