[F3-PP] Drowing my sword against the Drow <Worn Out Welcome> [Rin]

Macradon sighed as Rin thanked him "Why did she call me sir ..." he thought before poking her forehead with his left index finger "You don't have to call me sir, Macradon, or even just Mac, is fine by me. That's at least what my friends call me" he said as he would pack the rawhide away in his inventory for now. It was time to head back to the shop to finish off the quest and claim the rewards, Rin with her new armor and both of them with the granted SP they would achieve with this. Not really batting an eye on anything, Macradon nodded at Rin "Yeah, let's head back to the city" he said with a smile as he would begin to venture back to the town, the main settlement of the 3rd floor, Delilah Village.

The two would not wander for long before they had left back the prairie behind them. The nice floor's scenery was something to admire, so peaceful, yet filled with enough energy to get players pumped for something even as lowly as this, scavenging materials to make a coat for a quest. He would pad Rin on the back lightly as they would arrive at the town "We're here, then" he would say and look around. It was getting quite silent, but a few parties scattered around the main plaza, still. "We should probably take a loot over at the old man's shop, ey?" he would ask Rin even though he knew the answer was obvious.

The dark brown bangs appeared ebony under the shade of the tree as she almost appeared in a half bowing position til a finger prodded her forehead. A yelp of shock emitted as she now stood back up staring up at her companion, perhaps this was why Esther kept telling her to keep her head up. Rin mewled and began to rub her forehead uncertain of why he would poke her in the head till he told her that the formal greeting wasn't necessary and simply calling him by name was fine enough. At least he wasn't mad at her from the sound of his voice simply attempting to make the connection between them a bit more familiar unlike others. The consensus was to return back to the city and the blacksmith's shop where they would be able to drop off all the materials to create her new black leather coat.

"Sorry, I just am not use to talking with people without being on a back foot most of them are older or higher level so I just end up attempting to be more formal with the gaming crowds. Thanks Mac."

She walked along side him after explaining her reasons and even voicing his nickname that he had offered her to use. The air was cooling off as they continued to grow nearer to his shop simply nodding and taking her place beside him.

Smiling at his companion for this quest, Macradon was delighted that she would acknowledge their friendship, calling them by name, in game name that is. "Glad that you understand. I've never been formal with people because of level or age, only because of the length between us, not in a literal sense of course." he said with a glad tone as the two would enter the blacksmith shop again to deliver the materials. "Grandpa, we're back!" he said with a smile on his lips as he would chuck out the rawhide from his inventory for the blacksmith to work with. "That was certainly quick" the old man would reply at Macradon's and Rin's appearance. The old man would hand it over to his wife as she would look at the material "Very nice work, you two" she said "This is high grade leather hide" she would continue as she would begin to measure up the dimensions for the leather coat.

The two worked together like a tag team pair at a wrestling match. Each doing their thing, but doing it so in sync that they always knew what the other would do. The old man making the buckles and metal bits that would go onto the coat and the old woman cutting, puncturing and sewing the leather coat, both doing it live in front of the two. Even though the work was difficult and seemed like a really difficult and time consuming craft, the pair wold finish it withing the time of 20 minutes. The two would present the piece to the two, hoping for Rin to like it, as she was the one to be wearing it. "What do you think, miss?" the old man asked.

Thread complete
Acquired:

Macradon
+2 Sp
+200 Col
Rin
+2 Sp
+200 Col

Edited by Macradon