[PP:F14:NK] Raiding Castle Blackwatch [Calrex][Complete]

Altered by Cal's 'Watch out.' Opal had spun around after mentioning a rumble. She had thought it was just the sky once more raging and booming overhead outside the castle walls. But before them dropped down the Vanguard, probably protectors of the castle. The woman bit down on her bottom lip as the shockwave of the Howl aura erupted catching their attention. Their eyes sought out Cal as he engaged them, taking the brunt of the attacks. Opal sighed and shook her head, "This is bad timing on my part then. You'll need to give me a minute here while I change back to my equipment. I won't be much help in this stuff." The woman quickly as possible began to scour her inventory once again as she began to shimmer into her Adventurer Wear once again, the Masamune floating from a level above her head and down into the snake skin armored hand. Her violet eyes shot wide open as she gave a flourish with her weapon. 

"Seems to be in order..." The woman took a step back away from the clanking noises of the armored beings. She wondered if these were the lost souls of the inhabitants that once held life and light in this castle. "Jaken!" the woman cried out for her familiar with a loud voice. The Imp scurried towards her wobbling back and forth as his little feet gained track of the duo.

"Yes Master Opal! Right here!" he rang out from his lungs as he carried his staff outwards over his body as to not trip and fall over himself. His bright yellow eyes shot around and caught a glimpse of the Vanguard Troops. He gave a frantic yell and pointed, "Protectors of the Queen!" he said with a shout. Opal turned her attention to them, "Just as I thought. They are not going to make this easy for us. Keep them on you, Cal. Should you need some healing, I have a few healing crystals. But I rather not use them so early in our expedition."

Opal had a safeguard or two as well if need be, but again, she'd rather not waste her resources so early on in this castle as they had much more to explore. Taking in a deep breath, she slowly exhaled and brought her blade up and over her shoulder, and stood in stance ready to annihilate on the next given chance. These damn equipment cool downs were horrible game mechanics. 

--

Notes: Switched back to my Party gear.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 68528
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (Vengeful Riposte Success)
Craft Dice: 11 (Battle Healing Activated)
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)
<<Parry>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 138 Remaining)

"Sounds good to me. Hopefully we can take these things down quick enough. I'd hate to think we might spend our entire trip dealing with these sentries."

It seemed the creatures came to attack again as their blades came down. Flipping his sword into a reverse grip the bluenette quckly triggered <<Parry>>, the rain of blows coming down but immediately being deflected to the side by his skill, "Well if one thing's for sure, they're persistent. It's a good thing I took up this ability, or else they'd be ripping into my health like there's no tomorrow. At least I've already experienced the worst with that PumpKing fight..."

With both his Vengeful Riposte skill mod and the <<Achilles>> skill triggering at the same time, the creatures backed off once again. Lowering his sword for a second Calrex looked as he saw his <<Battle Healing>> skill trigger as well, healing back all of the damage he had sustained, as well as a little bit on top of that.

"Well they certainly still have my attention. Let em have it Opal!"

Opals HP: 1100/1100
EN: 110/110
Sword Art:
Hate: 0

Calrexs HP: 1328/1490 (140+2(4) / 2 Parry - 30(4) / 2 Achilles = 82 / 89 Battle Healing)
EN: 138/146
Sword Art: <<Parry>>
Hate: 4

Lost Vanguard: 710/745 | 140 DMG (5 Parry / 8 Achilles)
Lost Vanguard 2: 710/745 | 140 DMG (5 Parry / 8 Achilles)
Lost Vanguard 3: 710/745 | 140 DMG (5 Parry / 8 Achilles)
Lost Vanguard 4: 710/745 | 140 DMG (5 Parry / 8 Achulles)

"Right..." In her high guard stance, the woman's katana bounced lightly within her grasp. With her back foot she pushed off the ruined ground and headed for the mobs. <<Charged>> activated immediately giving her that extra boost of power and speed. She would swing her weapon as the blade was drawing in the power of her sword art. Due to the changes of the system, this was her first time utilizing the area of attack <<Amatsu no Homura>> The long blade carved the air as she cut twice through the midsections of the armored Vanguards. Low moans and howls escaped their helmed heads as she finished off with a flurry of three more rapid attacks that used more of her footwork than her arms. Igniting the Sword Art carved a good deal of damage into their armor, the lines covered their already corpse eaten armor as she shrank back as their mangled bodies lurched forward once more.

"Ugh, it's going to take a lot more than that it seems. But they are already in a weakened state, like any normal mob. Just gotta keep hammering at them till the pixilate." 

EN: 92/110
Sword Art:  Amatsu no Homura - 20x3x3 - AoE - (18 Energy) || 180 Dmg
Hate: 1

Calrexs HP: 1328/1490 
EN: 146/146
Sword Art: 

Lost Vanguard: 530/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Vanguard 2: 530/745 | 140 DMG
Lost Vanguard 3: 530/745 | 140 DMG
Lost Vanguard 4: 530/745 | 140 DMG 

ID: 68530
BD: 7+3 = hit [Keen Activates next turn]

Edited by Opal

ID: 68531
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +2) = 1
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (18 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 121 Remaining)

"So same drill as usual. Alright then."

With Opal's opening attack it caused the four undead soldiers to back up for a second, just enough time for Calrex to follow up with his own assault. The Grand Blade II glowed with a dark purple hue as the bluenette triggered <<Shadow Explosion>>, combining it with his <<Charge>> skill to quickly bounce off of each guard, cutting through each before ending with a spinning circular slash.

"Alright, that should buy us some breathing room for a moment. We'll need to hit these things a few more times before they go down."

"It's a good thing that at least I can whittle their damage down to nearly nothing with the Parry skill. Although if these things are only going to get tougher from here on in, I might need to trade out gear to make sure that I can endure any other attacks. It's a good thing I got those Safeguard potions on me."

EN: 92/110
Sword Art:

EN: 121/146
Sword Art: <<Shadow Explosion>>
Hate: 5

Lost Vanguard: 359/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+5 DMG * 9 Art = 171 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Vanguard 2: 359/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+5 DMG * 9 Art = 171 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Vanguard 3: 359/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+5 DMG * 9 Art = 171 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Vanguard 4: 359/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+5 DMG * 9 Art = 171 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

"I got it." The woman stepped forward once again brandishing the glowing katana once more. Jaken cheered his Master Opal with 'Woohs!' and 'Yeahs!' as she once more dived into the fray. As Cal had gained enough of the hate on the enemies, she was free to lay down her style of destruction on these damned Vanguards. Sweeping her blade with the ferocity of her hate and might, she cut through the metal of their armor as orange streak marks littered their bodies once more. 

Her wrists and hands moved fluidly with the same motions as before activating her sole area of attack sword art. It had become a staple in her attacks when she used to farm these low level mobs, but now with the HP Patch and a small buff to two handed weapons, it made farming a little more interesting and longer to pave through. But in the end, it was pretty worth it. Players were now able to survive through fights more easily, however, the side effect was no more one shotting fools in the back. Her black lips curled as she thought of the irony of it all. Sweeping her blade across them once more to finalize her attack, the woman dropped her arm and took a step back as they shambled into one another with low escaping moans. 

"Alright, just a little more. Hopefully we score some nice loot this time." 

EN: 75/110
Sword Art:  Amatsu no Homura - 18x3x3 - AoE - (18 Energy) || 162 Dmg
Hate: 2

EN: 121/146
Sword Art: 
Hate: 5

Lost Vanguard: 197/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Vanguard 2: 197/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Vanguard 3: 197/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Vanguard 4: 197/745 | 140 DMG 

ID: 68532
BD: 3+4 = hit

Edited by Opal

ID: 68533
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Craft Dice: 8 (Battle Healing Activated)
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +2) = 3 (Disregarded Due to Stun)
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated (18 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 104 Remaining)

"Definitely. I'd definitely like to have this fight at least have something good come out of it."

With a quick exhale to recenter himself Calrex rushed forward once again, unleashing <<Shadow Explosion>> once more. Even though he couldn't use the burst damage of <<Charge>> a second time, he was at least capable of dealing a bit more damage through a critical strike. The dark purple hue of the Sword Art covered the Grand Blade II as he cut rapidly through the four stunned creatures, finishing with yet another 360 spin strike.

"Alright, last hit. Take them down!"

"My health managed to go up once again as well, so at least they weren't able to do more than I was able to recover. Now the only question is how much tougher are these creatures going to be the further in we go."

Sword Art:

Calrexs HP: 1417/1490 (89 Battle Healing)
EN: 104/146
Sword Art: <<Shadow Explosion>>
Hate: 7

Lost Vanguard: 62/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+1 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / Stun End)
Lost Vanguard 2: 62/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+1 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / Stun End)
Lost Vanguard 3: 62/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+1 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / Stun End)
Lost Vanguard 4: 62/745 | 140 DMG (13+1+1 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / Stun End)

Opal took a step back as Calrex had ran into and asserted his dominance while stunning the four in their place. The shambling vanguards twitched in place as the status was coming off soon. Violet eyes narrowed as she held the grip of her blade as soon it would be her turn to finish them off. Watching the attack display, the woman shot the castle a quick look around. There seemed to be a swelling of some kind in the area, kind of like a gut instinct telling you something wasn't quite right with everything. Thunder boomed outside and Opal had nearly jumped from the clatter, the battle itself had been drowned out by some outside force as her focus was more on her surroundings. Cal's voice sounded hollow as he spoke to her to finish things off, the sounds of the clanking and battling vanguards was had also seemed to be drowned out by the noise from the outside. Opal took notice of the ragged paintings on the castle walls. It had almost seen like they were just starring at her, there was an overall high creepy factor going on here and something seemed to have been messing with her mind. 

"....down!" Her focus now back on the fight as she heard Calrex's voice through the darkness. She tightened her grip and lost her focus through that entire ordeal. When she went to swing her blade, she noticed there had been no glow and she whiffed on the attack, even with the long blade and the stunned status, she couldn't seem to focus. 

"S-sorry. I don't know what happened there..." It was the first time in a long time that something had even scared her, Jaken took notice of his Master's unusual pale complexion and muttered something about the dreariness of the castle and how the unrest souls might have attributed to her missing. 

EN: 74/110
Sword Art: -2 Miss

Calrexs HP: 1417/1490 
EN: 104/146
Sword Art: 
Hate: 7

Lost Vanguard: 62/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Vanguard 2: 62/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Vanguard 3: 62/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Vanguard 4: 62/745 | 140 DMG 

ID: 68605
BD: 2+3 = miss

Edited by Opal

ID: 68696
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Loot Dice: 9 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 12 (Bonus Loot)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 Damage))
Sword Art <<Vertical Square>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 97 Remaining)

With Opal's break in focus Calrex looked as the four vanguard's blades began to descend on him once again. Having no time to trigger <<Parry>> once again his mind quickly went into overdrive from alert. "These creatures are on their last legs, but they also pack a punch...if we've going to take these down fast and conserve energy...maybe I need to use the second aspect of Achilles to my advantage."

Lowering his stance the bluenette gave a calming exhale, preparing himself for the incoming combined strike. As the swords came down on his armor the Grand Blade II glowed with a light blue hue. With the sword across his body and pointing backwards, he was already in the stance to trigger <<Vertical Square>>, a lower level area of effect Sword Art that would at a glance likely not take down the creatures.

However, this time around he had timed it, combining it with the aura released from <<Achilles>> as a result of the combined assault from the creatures. As they were blasted back from the skill Calrex released the attack, rapidly striking each of the four soldiers once before landing where he started, giving a calming exhale. His health had certainly taken a hit, but with the simultaneous damage from his skill and Sword Art, it was enough damage to finish them off.

Flicking his sword to the side the bluenette looked as he saw the loot menu appear. Apparently they efforts were not for nothing this time around, as they had amassed a decent chunk of col from the battle alongside the materials standard for fighting monsters of level.

"That takes care of them. Alright, where to next?"

Loot List:
4 Materials
Bonus Loot: 14900 col (Mob HP 745(4) * 5 col = 14900)

Sword Art:

Calrexs HP: 1195/1490 (140+1(4) DMG - 30(4) MIT / 2 Achilles = 222 DMG)
EN: 94/146
Sword Art: <<Vertical Square>>
Hate: 8

Lost Vanguard: 0/745 | 140 DMG (13 DMG * 4 Art = 52 DMG / 22 Achilles)
Lost Vanguard 2: 0/745 | 140 DMG (13 DMG * 4 Art = 52 DMG / 22 Achilles)
Lost Vanguard 3: 0/745 | 140 DMG (13 DMG * 4 Art = 52 DMG / 22 Achilles)
Lost Vanguard 4: 0/745 | 140 DMG (13 DMG * 4 Art = 52 DMG / 22 Achilles)

Opal's eyes had shot around her as the darkness continued to develop around her. Her foot moved and she took a step back bumping into Jaken as the last bit of the Vanguard had vanished from the Tank's sword art. She released a long sigh of relief and noted her energy pool and current HP as well as that of her partner's, "Looks like you took quite a beating in there. I guess being a tank is a lot more difficult than it looks. With this new update although the HP got higher, seems like the monsters got a jump in damage as well. They are doing just as much as we are. I have a few potions..." 

The woman began to skim her inventory for such items and she looked at him with a weary look, "I know I am not the most honest person to be taking these from, but I can assure you these are legit healing potions. I wouldn't carry them around on me if I didn't solo so much, but that tends to happen anyways. I wouldn't risk your life here now anyways because I need you to get out of here." The woman began to douse the tank with the liquid energy within the vials she had procured from her months of alchemy study. They were simple health potions and nothing more. However the growing darkness outside and the booming waves of thunder made her jump every now and then, "I have grown to hate loud thunder...So many bad things seem to happen to me when it thunders like this." 

She swept hair from her face watching the green numbers go up over Calrex's head, with a soft smile she looked at him and gestured, "Seeing as you are my Tank, your role is also leader. So you lead and I'll follow. Might be a good idea to use that mitigation potion I gave you earlier as well. If by chance you need another for down the line, I got another you can have." 

---

+20 HP Potions on Cal [x5]: +100 HP Recovered
1195/1490 + 100 = 1295
+40 HP Crystals on Cal [x2]: +80 HP Recovered
1295/1490 + 80 = 1375
Notes: Removing these items from my Inventory Now.

Edited by Opal

(6 HP Recovered / 1 Energy Recovered, 2 Turns Until Full Recovery)

Calrex: 1381/1490

"Yeah, no kidding. I guess in this area my balanced gear set isn't going to cut it. Alright then, give me a moment to switch out my gear and use that Mitigation potion. I have a feeling we're going to need it."

Giving a nod of thanks for the woman's healing potions Calrex gave a small sigh of relief. They had cleared the first set of monsters, but if this was a dungeon, that meant there was more lying in wait, ones that he would not be able to handle on his own regular set alone. He needed more mitigation, and would likely need to be defending more than attacking, "Guess this is as good a place as any to field test this set."

"Aegis Armament..."

Swiping on his menu he swapped out his gear for the three items required to complete it. His Grand Dragoon vanished, being replaced by the Grand Chariot: Aegis. At the same time his Amethyst Charm was swapped for a shield, the Grand Aegis. Finally, the Grand Blade II vanished, with an additional chest plate appearing over him, the Grand Crest: Aegis. Producing an unenhanced sword which attached to the side of his hip he opened the Mitigation Potion, slamming it against his shield.

"Alright, I think I should be set. I'll leave the damage dealing to you, but I can still keep them stunned and paralyzed to at least keep them off of us. Let me know when you're ready and i'll get the attention of the next group we see."

Updated Stats:

HP: 1381/1540
DMG: 7
ACC: 0
EVA: 0
MIT: 134
Paralyze: 2
Regen: 36
Thorns: 36

Used Shard of an Aegis: 134 > 170 MIT

Opal watched as the avatar that Cal had shimmered with new equipment. He seemed a bit more on the bulkier side with all that equipment and she took a step back to see what a true Tank seemed to look like, "You knights and your heavy armor stuff. Must weigh a ton and a half to move in that. Well luckily enough its not the real work, I'd hate to think what might happen if you needed to suddenly pee with all that armor on." 

The woman twisted her body towards him, the Masamune sitting down on her shoulder armor as she tapped it against the metal giving him some kind of look, "Well, you are better protected now, but I guess that means you'll be moving a little slower too. I guess I'll have to up my game a bit." She took a moment to gather her bearings over the area though as she drew up her map. This was no use, everything was blocked out as she had never been here before. This was more or less a blind run of the castle. With the last engagement, both parties could use time to rest and recover their lost resources. She would need all of her energy for the upcoming battle and that would take a little time to get back. 

"Why don't we take a moment and settle here for a little bit. This path seems pretty narrow that we can see down both sides of the corridor. We won't get jumped by anything." 

The woman took the time to squat down and finally settled into a sit where she folded one leg over the other next to her Familiar who came over towards her and sat down crossed legged. With his staff over his shoulder, he closed his eyes and rested much like she had, although Opal was more concerned with getting out of here if they needed an out. She cleared her throat, a pretense that she was about to speak yet she didn't know what to say. Slaying mobs and just moving was her ideal scenario, these situations where she was alone with another person seemed almost uncomfortable for her these days. 

"I..." the woman crossed the hair from her face as she was about to speak, but then just stopped and folded her arms over her chest instead. She didn't know what to say at this point. 

--
ENR:2/3

(6 HP Recovered / 1 Energy Recovered, 1 Turns Until Full Recovery)

Calrex: 1387/1540

"Heh, good thing we aren't then. Course I think if we were in the real world, I would likely have been crushed under the weight of this armor. But you are correct, since I'm focus completely on defending, I had to give up in my accuracy, evasion, and damage, at least for now. I can still deal some damage, but I'll be definitely counting on you for most of it."

"Of course this armor is also designed for dealing with evasive opponents. If I looked at this again, I think this is probably closest to Oikawa's paralyzing build, especially with the stats on the Grand Aegis. In any case, it's still my best bet if we're going to get through this without large problems."

Resting his arms at his sides the bluenette gave a small sigh, looking at his energy as it creeped up another single point. The pieces of the Grand Aegis comfortable rested against his forearms as he scanned the environment. From what he could tell, they certainly were not in any imminent danger of being attacked, but that didn't make him lower his guard. 

"Just let me know once you're all set on energy. We'll probably still need to take this excursion slowly, or at least take enough time to recover our energy between skirmishes."

Giving Jaken a thump to the back of the head, the familiar snapped out of his meditative stance and face planted into the ground, "Wakey, wakey." She said with a mild laugh. She had stood up and brushed the dirt and debris off her clothing before nodding to Calrex, "I'm all set to go on my side." The woman once more allowed the long bladed katana to appear once more in her hand, the feeling of it being in her hand was something of a comfort blanket for her, but there would be a time when she would no longer need this. Her eyes fell to her blade and brushed the long snow colored hair off her shoulders and pushed the violet strands behind her ears. With her black lips churning into a small smirk, the familiar rebounded off the floor and back to his feet giving her a comical glare.

"Alright, well. The map data is not complete, but it looks like the path splits up ahead. Looks like there might be a larger room to the right as well, I think that's where we should go. Or we can go left. Another corridor and a smaller room...looks like a bedroom chamber or something," the woman was using her <Reveal> skill as to look through the walls to see where their best path might lead. Her thin dark brows raised slightly when she mentioned a bedroom chamber, "Still don't fancy that booty call, I imagine?" she laughed and shook her head head covering most of her mouth, "I am sure you have your hands full with that Woman. I still find that to be a waste. A man such as yourself, you deserve something so much better than what she can offer." The woman took a step forward narrowing her eyes, "We'll steer clear of the bedroom chamber, at least for now. Let's take the right path, you take the lead." 

(6 HP Recovered / Full Energy Recovery)

Calrex: 1393/1490

"Sounds good. Let's get a move on then."

Adjusting his gear to make sure he was ready Calrex gave a nod as he waited for Opal to give her thoughts on their next steps. He gave a laugh at Opal's repeat proposition, "Trust me Opal. The only reason I would be interested in a bed chamber inside of a dungeon would be the chance for finding possible hidden loot stashed away in there...geezes that can be taken the wrong way as well. So if anything we can scan that room on the way out if necessary, although I have a feeling it's going to be just an empty room. As for Teayre, I understand from what you said before, but as I said before, my thoughts remain unchanged..."

ID: 68772
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion -1) = 7
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (18 Energy Used / 128 Remaining)

His eyes shot over to the side as he saw two undead soldiers from each passageway emerge, their blades already drawn as they rushed forward, "Might want to back up for a sec."

Triggering <<Charge>> he shot forward, his decorative sword shining with his <<Shadow Explosion>>'s dark purple glow. Cutting through the creatures he managed to rip through a chink of their health, but at the same time their blades came down upon him, slamming into his strengthened armor and shield.

This triggered the extra retaliation powers of his array. First his Thorns enhancement triggered, taking the form of chains enveloping his form before blasting out, the shards ripping through the creatures. Second came his <<Achilles>> skill, which shot out like an aura to add even more damage to the assault.

"Alright, that'll leave them stunned for a bit. Let them have it!"

EN: 110/110
Sword Art:

Calrexs HP: 1393/1540 (140(4) DMG - 170(4) MIT / 2 Achilles = 4 Minimum DMG)
EN: 128/146
Sword Art: Shadow Explosion

Lost Sentry: 573/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2+5 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / 1 Achilles / 36 Thorns / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 2: 573/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2+5 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / 1 Achilles / 36 Thorns / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 3: 573/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2+5 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / 1 Achilles / 36 Thorns / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 4: 573/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2+5 DMG * 9 Art = 135 DMG / 1 Achilles / 36 Thorns / Stunned Until Next Turn)

The woman followed Calrex closely, her eyes looking up at him when he rejected her once again. But she wasn't exactly serious about the matter. If she wanted him that bad, she would go to some extremes but it was neither here nor there for her. She gave a shrug, "Your loss." But soon they had been walking towards the right as Opal suggested from earlier. Keeping her <<Reveal>> on as to scan through the walls or any other such objects that might help in alleviating some stress of the unknown coming at them. But it was none too soon that they had spotted their next quarry. Opal smirked, her black lips tugging into her smirk as she brought her blade up and all the more thinking she was ready to take cover of his Howl. And yet, instead of that...he attacked the mob...again. 

The woman's eyes sat buried in his back giving him a heated glare, "You are supposed to be tanking, not attacking...is he really like this during boss battles too?" she thought as she watched him blow through the mob dealing a decent amount of damage while stunning them as well. She blew air upwards tossing her violet strands of hair away from her eyes, "Alright, watch this!" The woman took a step forward and gave a high pitched sneeze as well as almost dropping her katana and letting a string of cuss words to ring out the once enchanted Castle. 

Opal's eyes met Calrex, "Not a word to this about anyone..." her voice dripped with a very aggressive tone, it was rare for her to have so many blunders in one night. Missing on occasion alone was fine, but having to stop and sneeze was another issue altogether. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

EN: 108/110
Sword Art: Miss -2

Calrexs HP: 1393/1540
EN: 128/146

Lost Sentry: 573/745 | 140 DMG (Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 2: 573/745 | 140 DMG (Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 3: 573/745 | 140 DMG (Stunned Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 4: 573/745 | 140 DMG ( Stunned Until Next Turn)

ID: 68744
BD: 1+3 = rly? 

ID: 68811
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11 (+2 Damage)
Craft Dice: 11 (Battle Healing Activated)
Mob Dice: 5 (Disregarded Due to Stun)
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated

"Heh, I swear I'll keep my mouth shut about it. Get yourself ready for another opening. In the meantime I'll keep wearing them down."

"Heh, I could just use Howl and defend, but I still find it better if I can gain Hate while also damaging them. I'm not just a defender after all."

Quick executing <<Shadow Explosion>> once again on the four soldiers the decorative sword managed to cut through another chunk of health, albeit smaller than his initial one that was enhanced with <<Charge>>. At the same time, his <<Battle Healing>> skill triggered as his health climbed back up, going past the initial amount of HP he had started their venture with.

"Guess the Aegis Armament is holding up so far. Nice work designing it Oikawa."

Keeping his shield at the ready the bluenette gave a calming exhale to maintain his focus. Adjusting the position of the Grand Aegis, the massive shield staying between his form and the now unstunned creatures, "Go for it Opal!"

Sword Art:

Calrexs HP: 1485/1540 (92 Battle Healing)
EN: 111/146

Lost Sentry: 483/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG / Stun End)
Lost Sentry 2: 483/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG / Stun End)
Lost Sentry 3: 483/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG / Stun End)
Lost Sentry 4: 483/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG / Stun End)

Notes: 4/15 Enemies Defeated

With the powerful aura of her katana circulating into a dense energy that hummed with a violet hue, the woman's feet took a moment before she <charged> and pushed her way through the thick of the enemies. Her blade sung like a sharp notes whistled, the slash as feirce as typhoon as she spun and brought her blade up adjacent to her foes. Pivoting on her foot, the woman released a howl from her blade as the orange gash marks littered the bodies of the Vanguards. Finally about to strike her enemies, the woman took a moment to reposition herself and her eyes were set on the four in front of her. The funnel of power that had encased the blade slowly began to diminish as the glow and hum of blade calmed down. The woman took a step backwards, the hilt tight in her hands as she narrowed her eyes. 

Calrex had done so much so far acting as a shield and as a spear in this confrontation. He was a truly remarkable human being; she had wondered how he acted in real life or if this kind of personality was developed from within the game much like hers was. She was not some kind of warrior Princess IRL, but she was not some pussy either. How many people's hearts were forged in the flames of this game to be tempered into steeled warriors? Sweeping her blade across from her belly, the woman pointed out to her foes, "You might have numbers, but I have a Hulk." she titled her head to the Ultramarine Knight, "Go, smash?" 

EN: 91/110
Sword Art:  Amatsu no Homura - 20x3x3 - AoE - (18 Energy)  = 180 Dmg

Calrexs HP: 1485/1540
EN: 111/146
Sword Art: 

Lost Sentry: 303/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Sentry 2: 303/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Sentry 3: 303/745 | 140 DMG 
Lost Sentry 4: 303/745 | 140 DMG 

ID: 68841
BD: 4+3 = hit

ID: 68929
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (+1 Damage)
Craft Dice: 9 (Battle Healing / Regen Activated)
Mob Dice: 10 (+2 Damage)
Sword Art <<Shadow Explosion>> Activated (18 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 94 Remaining)

The pop culture comment gave Calrex a laugh as he nodded, "Heh, sure thing, although I don't think there's a conflict in color scheme."

Looking forward the bluenette watched as the four vanguards got to their feet, recovered from the Stun effect. Rushing at the Ultramarine Knight the four unleashed a barrage of slashes, raining upon him with a flurry of blows. They did in fact manage to hit him, but it seemed the odds were not in their favor. The strikes came at the same time as his <<Battle Healing>>, and the strikes seemed to also trigger the Regen effect of his gear. Plus, the Grand Aegis's secondary effect also triggered, one that was all to familiar in SAO. The Paralyze enhancement.

In a erupting wave of blue the soldiers were once again unable to move, right as Calrex readied <<Shadow Explosion>> once again. Ripping through all four with his own barrage of slashes.

Completing his attack the bluenette glanced upwards, giving a smirk as he saw that his combined healing effect had recovered him back to full HP, "Alright then, how about another barrage Black Widow?"

Sword Art:

Calrexs HP: 1540/1540 (140+2(4) DMG - 170(4) MIT / 2 Achilles = 4 Minimum DMG / 92 Battle Healing + 36 Regen)
Hate: 6

Lost Sentry: 212/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG + 1 Achilles / Paralyzed Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 2: 212/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG + 1 Achilles / Paralyzed Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 3: 212/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG + 1 Achilles / Paralyzed Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 4: 212/745 | 140 DMG (7+1+2 DMG * 9 Art = 90 DMG + Achilles / Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

If there was some kind of oppression or darkness surrounding this place, the two players were certainly livening this place up with their small back and forth banter. The woman fashioned her steel blade katana in both hands, the blade perfectly steady and ready to tear through the armor of the Lost Sentries. With a purple aura manifesting itself over the steel, the dense energy was syphoned into the blade itself as it glowed an eerie violet, much like her colored theme. Taking a step forward, she hurled herself into the battle as was given the name Black Widow from Calrex, obviously in recognition to her earlier comment about calling him the Hulk, but he was mostly a Bruce Banner of sorts. He wasn't as good looking as Thor, and he didn't have an ego like Stark. Then  again, he would probably be more like Captain America. Big and blue? The woman focused on the battle ahead of her, too many random thoughts stemming from her conscious mind. 

With her foot falling flat on the ground, she whipped her body in a circle, cutting and slicing through the heavy armor of the Sentries. Moaning howls and anguished cries engulfed the halls of Blackwatch as their HP ran dry to nearly a sliver. With their bodies paralyzed by the Tank's equipment, Opal took a step back to watch as the effect began to wore off. Their shambling bodies now twisted their heads and their eyes sought the aggressor of the two and drew their blades at him once more. 

"Just a little more and we can take care of this bunch." 

EN: 74/110
Sword Art:   Amatsu no Homura - 20x3x3 - AoE - (18 Energy)  = 180 Dmg
Hate: 3

Calrexs HP: 1540/1540
Sword Art: 
Hate: 6

Lost Sentry: 32/745 | 140 DMG (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 2: 32/745 | 140 DMG (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 3: 32/745 | 140 DMG (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)
Lost Sentry 4: 32/745 | 140 DMG (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

ID: 68934
BD: 10+4 [Keen Active] = +2 Dmg

Edited by Opal

ID: 68938
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 5
Mob Dice: 4 (Disregarded Due to Paralyze)
<<Howl>> Activated (1 Recovered / 95 Remaining)

"Yeah, then we can actually get progressing in this castle. Let's hope the first floor isn't larger on the inside than the castle appears on the outside."

As Opal's attack completed the castle guardsmen were getting back to their feet, the Paralyze symbol next to their HP bars starting to flash, indicating that their effect was nearly gone. Giving a calming breath he readied his sword, but as he did he felt his feet catch on something. Looking down he noticed that a crack in the floor was large enough to fit his foot, but at the same time tight enough that it make things a bit more difficult to get out. Flipping the Grand Blade II into a reverse grip he quickly switched tactics, "Might want to cover your ears!"

Stabbing his sword into the ground the swirling blue aura quickly surrounded the blade, then erupted outwards, his <<Howl>> skill triggering. This time around he probably would have needed to use it, but it was still better than losing energy attempting to strike at the soldiers and likely missing. With his Hate even higher than before the bluenette retrieved his sword, reaching down and grabbing his ankle, pulling upwards to release his foot from the gap, "Darn, got stuck there. Alright, let them have it!"

Sword Art:
Hate: 3

Calrexs HP: 1540/1540
EN: 95/146
Sword Art:
Hate: 9

Lost Sentry: 32/745 | 140 DMG
Lost Sentry 2: 32/745 | 140 DMG
Lost Sentry 3: 32/745 | 140 DMG
Lost Sentry 4: 32/745 | 140 DMG