[PP-F4] Souls of Ice and Flame <Itzal and Lessa>

When she mentioned the KoB and all she knew of them Itzal sighed, clearly not liking them.  "They're prideful and they think that just because they provide so much help for the frontlines that they can act however way they want.  The commander looked at Baldur with a smirk when he named him samuri, which was what he wanted to be.  They're all proud and selfish..  Except for a few like Baldur and Macrodon.  Grave too.  I believe nobody should be so proud.  In other words, while they're fighting the right enemy, most of them are fighting for the wrong reason."  When he heard that she was a blacksmith he smiled.  "Those seem to be quite common nowadays.  Oh me?  I'm a performer.  I craft songs for players.  Nobody wants an unenhanced song of course.  Nobody really cares for music these days it seems.  However I recently discovered that I can craft an item that doubles the damage status effects deal, so maybe I'll get more customers."

@Lessa sorry for the wait

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lessa loosed a half-shrug. "Common, maybe," she countered, "but they weren't always. A couple years ago, when I first started, you were hard-pressed to find a blacksmith. I haven't had too much business lately, but that's because I've stopped advertising. I'm a little short on materials at the moment." When he mentioned that he was a performer, Lessa nodded. "That's neat," she told him. "I haven't met too many performers, so I'm not really sure how the mechanics work. But doubling the effects of damage sounds pretty helpful. I'm sure that people appreciate that sort of thing."

As the pair reached the gates of the city, the blonde slowed, and offered Itzal a small, tired smile. "It was nice meeting you," she stated truthfully. "It isn't often that I run into people out in the danger zone, especially on the fourth floor. So I'm glad it was you." With a final wave, Lessa turned, and made her way toward the inn she called home.

Thread Complete

Lessa receives 400 col and 2 SP.

Itzal receives 400 col and 2 SP.