[PP - F15] Off to fight... Flying Monkeys? <<WOTW T.M.H. & S.B.>> (Baldur - Completed)

Beatbox had smiled as he spoke to him about the cook profession "Yeah, I understand that it's really helpful for people in the frontlines and such... it helps add additional "umph" to your stats before a fight." he looked forward with a sigh "However... I just feel some people do it a tad bit better than me..." he sighed again and looked up with a smile "Just another reason to get better then." he said with confidence in his voice. Beatbox had looked over and saw that he was sending him a friend request and asking if it was okay if he did. Beatbox smiled with excitement and said "I would love to have ya on my friends list!" he said as he noticed that the friend request had been sent, Beatbox went to it in his menu's and quickly pressed accept. He looked at Baldur one more time and said "No, thank you for assisting me on this quest, I really appreciate it! I'll be seeing you later then!" he said as he walked to the town that the floor teleporter lied, he assumed that Baldur would use his crystal to get back to where he needs to go.

Thread Completed - Rewards:

Beatbox - 4 SP, 400 Col, 2 Materials, <Tin's Heart>, <Scarecrow's Brain>

Baldur - 4 SP, 400 Col, 3 Materials, <Tin's Heart>, <Scarecrow's Brain>

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic