[PP-F1] Mastering Soul Barrage <Itzal and Beatbox>

Itzal was focusing on the battle but he heard his friend's words and nodded.  "You got it Beat.  Rest up, I'll handle them for now."  Itzal turned back to the monsters and let out a roar before pushing with all his might.  He doubled his speed, striking at each monster about five times each second, his movements so fast not even he knew where he was about to hit next.  The combination of unpredictability, speed, and aggressive emotion that went into the technique made it impossible for the lizards to withstand him.  Finally, Itzal landed a series of blows that knocked them off their feet and released rage spike, landing at least ten hits on each of them and landing a critical hit, giving them the bleeding effect.  The monsters growled and tried to counter his attack but he struck at them again with ceaseless speed.  His stamina was running low but he was certain that this battle would end soon one way or another.  The monsters couldn't land a hit on him as he struck with Soul Barrage.

@Beatbox

ID#  69321  BD:  8  CD:  1  MD:  4

Itzal: HP: 640/640 / EN: 27/64

Beatbox: HP: 403/440 / EN: 7/44

Lizard 1:  34/450  -  Bleeding 2 turns left

Lizard 2:  106/450  -  Bleeding 2 turns left

Lizard 3:  106/450   -  Bleeding 2 turns left

Lizard 4:  106/450   -  Bleeding 2 turns left

Edited by Itzal

ID: 69327 - BD: 4+3=7

Beatbox had nodded and watched Itzal strike against the lizard men, he noticed that all have them were also bleeding at this point, Beatbox smirked and continued to watch his AoE "Bleed huh...? You sure have improved a bit on your combat skills Itzal..." he then let out a giggle. He watched his energy slowly and slowly go up and up... "Come on... come on..." he whispered to himself in frustration. As soon as he saw that he had JUST enough energy to perform one last AoE, he stood up and lunged himself towards the four lizard men and slashed one of them to form a AoE, hitting the other three lizard men, however the very damaged one still managed to hold on with little HP. "Tsk... not even one kill..." he said before falling backward out of energy. He ran out and has no energy to move, he was breathing heavily hoping that the attention was not on him.

@ItzalHP: 640/640 / EN: 27/64

Beatbox: HP: 403/440 / EN: 0/44

Lizard 1:  2/450  -  Bleeding 2 turns left -32

Lizard 2:  74/450  -  Bleeding 2 turns left -32

Lizard 3:  74/450   -  Bleeding 2 turns left -32

Lizard 4:  74/450   -  Bleeding 2 turns left -32 

Edited by Beatbox

Foregoing Action

Itzal watched as Beatbox lunged, without warning, to attack the monsters and shoved the monsters back before he shoved his body away, rolling to keep himself unharmed.  After Beatbox struck the monsters howled in rage and charged, but Itzal intercepted them.  He blocked each of their attacks and waited until the bleeding effect kicked in.  When it did the weakest monster shattered.  He knew it was time.  Itzal shoved the monsters back before they knew what happened and as he switched his armor to Twilight Cloak, as well as his ring to his new Skyreach ring.  "Don't finish them off unless you have a good feeling!  Do that and we'll get some good col!"  The monsters finally noticed their missing partner and roared before charging with wrath.  However it was no match for Soul Barrage and he struck ruthlessly at them.  However he only struck to prevent them from attacking.  They growled in hatred for him and his technique.  They hated the blue sword wielding player and wanted him dead.

@Beatbox

ID#  69330  CD:  5  MD:  6-3=3

Itzal:  640/640  <>  28/64

Lizard 1:  deceased -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Lizard 2:  50/450  -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Lizard 3:  50/450   -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Lizard 4:  50/450   -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox couldn't really do anything at the current moment, all he could do is look up to the Lizard Men that were about to strike against him. Itzal intercepted their attack forcing them to miss against the blonde haired player. He let out a worried laugh and said "Thanks Itzal..." then gained the energy to barely move again, he slowly started to crawl away to safety inches away from the battle, inch after inch. However the monsters had stayed on Beatbox's tail, Beatbox looked over and got a worried look on his face, he slowly pushed himself back up to his feet and growled a bit. "You mob's are lucky that this didn't stain and doesn't stain in a game like this, then I'd really be mad..." he said with an angered tone. He tried to get enough force to swing his sword at least at the very much low on HP Lizard Man... but to no avail... he just couldn't, he needs to save up on his energy...

@Itzal

Beatbox - HP: 403/440 EN: 1/44 

Edited by Beatbox

Foregoing Action

Itzal continued to use Soul Barrage to keep the lizards off of Beatbox.  He could hear Beatbox's threat but it was sort of useless when he was in such a position.  He'd need to have a conversation with Beatbox about that later on.  As the monsters continued to press forward one of them almost got the drop on him by faking it's attack while the others struck as well, but he caught it in time and parried the blow.  He pushed them back again before checking on Beatbox and noted that he was barely getting away while the lizards kept trying to press their advantage.  So he pushed harder, forcing the lizards to back off even farther.  They didn't have a choice in the matter.  They flinched from the last of the bleeding effect, and growled as their health hit the red zone.  They re doubled their efforts but Itzal's evasion and Soul Barrage kept them at bay.

@Beatbox

Itzal:  640/640  <>  29/64

ID#  69337  CD:  4  MD:  7-3

Lizard 1:  deceased -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Lizard 2:  26/450  -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Lizard 3:  26/450   -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Lizard 4:  26/450   -  Bleeding 1 turns left

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had continued and continued to crawl away from the lizard men to regain some of his energy, he was breathing heavily and noticed that his energy was slowly increasing and he had looked over to see that Itzal was not attacking for some reason, he looked at Itzal with an angered look and expression "What are you waiting for? Me to f***ing die?! TAKE THEM DOWN." he yelled out to him with intense anger. His familiar Ocarina hid behind Beatbox has he slowly crawled to a place in safety however the Lizard Men is not getting off his tail and was following the blonde haired player. He looked back at Itzal and yelled out "Whatever you may be preparing needs to be put aside! I can't have these guys on my tail 24/7! GET RID OF THEM." he yelled out once more as he pulled out his sword regardless of what Itzal would say, his next strike would have to take up all of his energy.

@Itzal

Beatbox - HP: 403/440 EN: 2/44 

Itzal heard his friend scream at him with serious anger behind his voice.  Itzal gave and exasperated sigh before shoving the three away and turning to glare at him.  "This ain't easy Beatbox, I'd doing the best I FREAKING CAN!"  With an almighty roar of exhaustion, frustration, and just a lot of pepped up emotion, he lashed out at the last three monsters with the last of his stamina, using soul barrage, striking each of them at least seven times per second until he finally leaped into the air and roared as he unleashed three powerful red lightning bolts onto the three monsters, killing them all.  He quickly transferred the col and materials to Beatbox and turned to his friend.  "Beat, I'm doing the best I can.  As you can tell I just finished them off.  I had the hate the entire time so there was NO FREAKING REASON TO YELL LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO DIE.  I'D NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN."  Itzal rarely got angry, but the fact that his friend was getting impatient that he hadn't killed them already was getting on his nerves.  Especially when his friend knew that he was aiming to be a scout not a dps.

ID#  69392  BD:  9  CD:  2  MD:  2

Itzal:  640/640  <>  15/64

All dead

Itzal and Beatbox each get 7,200 col and 4 MAT each

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had listened to his friend speak in such anger like that and continued to look at him as he stood up still breathing "Well... from what it looked like Itzal, you were just standing there doing nothing. How the hell was I supposed to know you were preparing something that took ages to build up? Seem's pretty backwards in a world like this don't you think?" he said to him as he tried to calm down himself. "It doesn't necessarily matter anymore, they're dead and we have won and gotten Col and Materials from it." he said as he walked forward to give him a high five. "Say Itzal... did I tell you that I am about to hit level 25? It's not too long before I'll be there with Tier 2 equipment, hell... I'm even reopening up a new shop here soon!" he said with a laugh. "Oh... but 'tis is a shame that I don't have enough materials for what I need to get done... the struggle is real Itzal." he said with a sigh and he stretched and yawned... look like it was coming around to that time.

@Itzal

Itzal breathed in and out, using a method he had practiced with Ulises long ago for controlling his anger.  He agreed with Beatbox that it was in the past, however they both needed to work on something.  He returned the high five and nodded with a smile to his friend.  "Really?  Hey that's awesome man!"  Then he took a sigh before looking at his friend. "Ok first off, we need to work on our communication yes, but more than that our trust.  I can't tell you every single thing I'm planning so I'll need you to trust me a little bit during battle.  Don't forget that coming up with strategies is a hobby of mine.  Second, as for the technique.  Have I told you about Ulises yet?  If I haven't then I can talk about it with you soon.  Sometime when we have some free hours.  We need to col grind yes, but Kasier taught me that sometimes you need a little break.  You need materials?  I could lend you some."  He opened his menu and sent his friend some materials.  22 materials to be precise. 

Summary

Itzal and Beatbox both receive 1 SP, 7,400 col and 4 MAT

Edited by Itzal