[F8 - PP] Monkey Business (Ivory)

This floor was something else, wherever you'd look you'd have you vision filled with the beaming green of the abundant flora on this floor. In contrast stood a glue clad girl with a slim silver rapier at her waist. Despite being called a 'village' this place was practically a small human populated area of the jungle that was this entire floor. At a steady pace, the blonde was walking around not paying much attention to where she was going as she had her eyes fixed on the HUD map in front of her, as if searching for something. "Should be around here." muttered the blonde while zooming in onto Florenthia Village, the area she was in at the moment. "I swear if the broker gave me the wrong coordinates I'll have him pay me back triple the value I gave him." she muttered, a light frown on her expression as she didn't seem to find the quest NPC that she wanted. in front of her, a white furred lioness was growling partially menacingly at the players, thus making a trail for them to walk without bumping into someone.

@Ivory Lotus

Ivory meandered around on the eighth floors settlement, her eyes wide. Everything was so new, and so beautiful. She felt like it was Christmas morning. In a way, she had kind of recieved the same present as her parents usually got her, which was an assortment of plants and herbs. This jungle floor was full of them. Sadly the materials in this game were very simple and the crafting just as simplistic, but the idea of new wildlife for her to discover and create new things with was very exciting. Just as she was having this thought, she heard a grwling coming from behind her and turned around to see a cute little lioness. She just wanted to pick it up and hug it. One of her cat ears twitched a little with excitement, but she managed to restrain herself from charging the little thing and petting it. Instead she did what she deemed to be the socially polite thing and ran up to the woman who was walking behind the lioness. "Excuse me ma'am, but can I pet your lion? She's just so adorable but wild at the same time!" She said, just making a guess as to the animals gender.

It took a while for the blonde to reply as she stopped for a second to take a good look at the girl who just engaged her in conversation. The first thing to stand out and capture Ariel's attention were the cat ears? sticking from the side of her head. A small feeling of dread traced her spine as she tried to keep her composure while her ailurophobia* kicked in. She visibly swallowed the excess saliva and tried to force a smile while replying: "N-No need to ask my permission, she likes the attention." Meanwhile the kitty in question stopped and turned her head towards the newcomer, slightly cocking her head in question and letting out a small growl with a happy expression while reaching for the girl's right ear with her white paw in the air. Meanwhile the blonde took a quick glance at her HUD, seeing as the quest NPC she was looking for was really close nearby. She swiveled her head in hopes that she would spot the golden question mark nearby, momentarily forgetting her spike of fear and overwriting it with excitement.

*Ailurophobia is a type of specific phobia: the persistent, irrational fear of cats. The name comes from the Greek αἴλουρος (ailouros), "cat" and φόβος (phóbos), "fear". 

Ivory smiled at the cute lioness and reached down to pet her gently, giggling as the lioness tried to bat at her ear. What a cutie. She looked over to the woman who owned the lioness and noticed that she was looking around for something. Ivory hadnt been aware of anything interesting nearby, such as a quest, but the woman was either looking for another player or one of those. She gave the lioness one last pet before standing back up and turning to face the woman again. "I'm Ivory, best healer in the game. Can I help you somehow?" She asked excitedly, enamoured by the prospect of going on a quest with the lioness cub. The woman herself seemed interesting, but Ivory really just wanted to play with the lioness cub more. She smiled at the woman before looking back at the lioness. Maybe she should get a pet sometime too.

Enjoying the attention the lioness started slightly purring while moving her head inside the girl's hand. Despite knowing that Kimba is a social butterfly by nature, lately Ariel hasn't left their house much with her. Thing which made the lioness grow longing for attention, so she enjoyed the sensation of the new girl's hand at the fullest. With a sigh at the scene the blonde resumed her search after hearing out the girl's request. The thought of mentioning other healers crossed her mind until...

"It'd be great if you'd...OH! its this way!" replied the blonde, changing her expression in the middle of the sentence as she saw the golden marker she seek. Without thinking the blonde locked her arm with Ivory's and tried to have her tag along as she made a couple of steps towards the quest NPC. The old man starts telling them how the village is suspended by the branches because of a great monkey that terrorizes the village. He asks the two to help the setlement by slaying the Monkey King. The blonde pays little attention to the text of the dialogue and confirms that she will take on the quest, thus making the bright golden question mark fade into gray.

@Ivory Lotus