[PP - F7] Twice the ewww <<Case of Wurms>> (Zandra)

The town of Rig, wasn't a place the blonde had visited much.... most likely never as no recollection of her being here would pop-up at the sight of the many building inside the setlement, all which seem new to her despite the familiar Greek theme she encountered on other floors. With a shrug she let those type of thought fade into oblivion as she focused on finding a quest NPC present in this area. Recently she started getting back in the deal of doing quests since quite more than a few started popping out in the time she'd been away from an active life except the front lines. But doing it alone wasn't something she wanted, though she seemed reluctant to ask someone she'd go questing on a daily basis. For some reason she needed a breather from the usual lineup she'd go on quests with. Maybe it was because she had fallen behind them be it either in terms of level or power. With a sigh she continue her search for the elusive NPC for this specific quest.

@Zandra

Zandra yamned as she walked out thru the door of her and Jomeis beachhouse. She walked down across the sandy beach to the waterborder. There she stood, the wave rolling in a cool down her feets before it rolled back to the ocean. She looked at the horison a long way away. "Wonder if its able to swim to the horison and how does it look there?" She said out loud to herself since there was noone around. Well, except her kings-eagle that was circling high above her. "Maybe I should give it a try?" She took a step forward. But then she changed her mind. "No, not today. Maybe some other time."

Her feathered familiar flew down and landed on her shoulder, letting out a cry. "What? You wanna go down Zita? Well I understand, it was quite some time we was there and you must miss the mountainair." After walking inside to tell Jomei she was heading down to seven she went into the settlement and warp gate together with Zita. The couple teleported down nine floors and exited the gate. "So, now we are he..." but she havent even finished the sentence before Zita lifted and darted forward towards the outskirts of town. Zandra started to jog after her. The eagle cried again and again. Zandra smiled, when her friend was this happy, she couldnt not be it.

When they was outside of town, she slowed down and her jog turned to a walk. Half an hour later, after some strolling around, she spotted a familiar blonde. What was she doing here? Well this was a perfect oppotunity since Zandra had wanted to talk to her for a long time. But there havent been any good time. Anyway, Zandra approached the blonde and waved. "Heya Ariel! What brings you out here?" She asked with smile on her lips.

'Maybe I should ask someone for its location' thought the blonde.. alongside with cursing the information broker she'd bought the quest intel from. Usually it didn't take her this long to locate such a simple thing as a quest NPC but it seems that after she's changed Kimba's familiar mastery from accurate to fighter, the lioness seemed to get lost more often and badly then before. Still there was no turning back now and she really liked the fact that she could use the bada** weapon she received a while back from a quest; that was currently stored into her inventory. 
While in these deep toughs, almost mindlessly following Kimba around, she heard a familiar voice; instinctively raising her gaze from her familiar's back. In the same time her familiar entered a frenzy sprint trying to catch up on the ground with the winged creature circling in the skies.

"If it isn't Aincrad's top alchemist!" claimed the blonde, returning her smile. "Taking the cat for a walk while searching for a quest to do. But I can't find the damn starting NPC for it. Should be around here." she glanced through the info in her HUD panel and continued: "It's named...<<Case of Wurms>> do you know something about it?"

• 4 weeks later...

I walked up to the blonde and gave her a short hug. There wasnt many players in this cursed death world that still was important to me. Of course I would do as much I couod to sqve someone from death. But there was only a few I would put my own lofe on the line to help. This tailor was one of them. After the hug my eyes met hers. "Case of wurms ey? Ive completed that quest before. But it was one of the one I soloed. And I usually not putting much of the actions on my mind since I wants to complete it asap, mostly." I looked around the surrondings and scratched my chin. My brain worked to remember something of use from when I last did it."Oh rigth." my focus now back on Ariel. "It is somewhere past that rock." I said and pointed at a big boulder shaped like an almost perfect cube. "So, what if I accompany you? Not that you need help. But Ive wanted to talk to you for quite some time." 

"Sure I don't mind the company!" claimed the blonde while looking in the direction of the stone. To her amazement it was a quite even boulder... as to be expected from a 'random' world generator as the Cardinal system. "and with all those boss fight we didn't really get that much time together in the mid time. So if you wanna talk we have plenty of ground to cover. So tell me what's on your mind?" she asked with a smile as she started walking towards the rock, motioning her to follow. it has been actually way too much time since the two had a moment for just the two of them and the blonde felt partially guilty for not keeping in touch with her. This was a great opportunity to mend their relationship as she was starting to feel a little lonely, ever since people she considered her best friends made a different guild and her invitation to join... got lost in the mail.

I felt glad when Ariel responded to my request positively. She headed towards the rock that was way to odd to fit into this world. Probably that is the reason I remembered it. I followed her as she invited we to move one. "Awesome." I said with a smile. Thou the smile slowly faded away, my face turned into a more plain and serious state as she wanted to know what I wanted to talk to her about. I looked at the stone roof, that also served as ground on the fooor above them. It did feel strange that you nowhere had the sky above your head. After thinking how I should say I cleared throath and took a short breath. "Well, it have to do with your friend, Teayre." I paused for some seconds before continuing. "At the battle versus the gorilla, she took away the life of two very, very dear friends of mine. Manta and Ebony. Both was precious to me. I did like T before this event, the few times I met her. But from that day, I cant look at her without remembering that day. So, as you are closer to her then me, Id like to ask, why the fu** did she do it?"