[SP-F1] The Girl with the lost Pouch RGQ [Complete]

The sun was slowly rising and almost everybody in Aincrad was still asleep. But not Aereth. Even though it was very early in the morning, the dark haired player was already training in the woods. Ever since he saw his friend Itzal jumping from roof to roof he also wanted to master this way of traveling. It was fast, you get an adrenaline rush and it looked really cool. "I have to train really hard if I ever want to be able to catch up with my friend, and even harder if I want to help at the frontlines someday" Aereth thought to himself while he climbed on one of the highest trees in the area. "I still need to get a feeling for this virtual body of mine. My control over it is still insufficient. As long as i don't have more control over it and gain some levels, I won't be fighting mobs anytime soon..."

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69284 LD: 8

Finally reaching a bigger branch, Aereth stopped climbing and readied himself for a little training. He crouched and jumped with all his might away from the branch. Shortly before the branch of the next tree he reached with his hand for it and and barely took hold of it. Using the momentum from the jump he swinged his body under the branch, and let go of it when he generated the maximum possible momentum. Again gliding through the air, he noticed, that this time there was no next brach to hold on, so he tried his best not to crash flatly against the ground by crouching and rolling when his feet met the ground. Not seeing where he rolls, he hit a nearby rock with his body. "Man... That wasn't as smooth of a landing as I imagined. I have to train that part later again." He chuckeled to himself. "Maybe, I can go around and seach for some materials." Looking around he didn't find anything usefull so he decited to walk a little bit deeper into the wood

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69295 LD: 9

After some walking, with still no useable item in sight, Aereth found a small clearing in the woods. In the middle of the clearing sat a small child. From so far away it was hard to see but if somebody listened carefully, you could hear some quiet sobs. After hearing the sobs, Aereth decited to get closer to the child and ask is what was wrong. When Aereth got closer he noticed something. "First of all, this person has no cursor, so this means that this child there must be a NPC, and second, the child is a girl. Maybe I get a quest when I talk with her." As he aproached her he said. "Hey little one. Are you ok?" Then the crying girl looked up to Aereth with teary eyes and said. "Hello M-Mister. *sob* I-I'm not hurt or something if you want to know that. It's just... It's just that my m-mother sent me shopping to the city outside of the forrest. And... And I lost the pouch in which all the things I bought were, and I can't find it anymore." Just as the little girl said this sentence, a small window appeared in front of Aereth. "So this should be a fetch quest..." he thought whil pressing the blue circle to accept the quest. "Don't worry little girl, I will go and find the pouch for you." He said with a small smile. "Thank you mister! I will wait right here until you come back." the little girl said cheerfully.

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69297 LD: 18 Success

"Yeah that sounds legit. Leaving a small little girl in the clearing of a wood without any defense." Aereth snorted silently, as he entered the forrest in the direction the little girl pointed. "While seaching for that pouch, I could also practise my parcouring skills..." Just as he finished the sentence, he jumped on the closest branch, and just as he made contact with it, he jumped to the next one. "Also if I am looking for this pouch from above, I might be able to find it earlier due to the better overwiew." This time Aereth searched for a path to go, before he jumped away, because this time he didn't want to end up crashing agains some dumb rocks or trees. After a few minutes of jumping, Aereth saw the small pouch lying on the nearby ground. "This has to be the pouch of the quest!" he said to himself and started to look for a way down the trees. Fortunally for him, there were two brances which he could use to get down to the puch. "Yes finally some luck." He then crouched and took the pouch into his inventory.

Quest-Item [1/1]

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69314 LD: 15 Success.

"Alright, now let's head back to the quest NPC and get my reward." Aereth said to nobody in particular, as he started to make his way back to the little girl. While walking, he thought about what kind of shop he would like to open at some point. If somebody wants to move on in this game, money is also needed to do so. Since you can only have one shop, you cannot make all the stuff you need by yourself, and so you need to buy it from NPC's or other players. Not noticing where he went Aereth stumbled over something and hit the ground face-first. "Goddammit!" he yelled, again, to nobody in particular. Just then he noticed, that he stumbled over a material that could be used to craft  certain things. Dismissing the anger Aereth picked the material up and also put it inside his inventory.

Quest-Item [1/1]

Material 1

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69350 LD: 8

After picking up the material, Aereth continued his way back to the little NPC girl to get his reward. "That was a nice little quest there. Not to hard to do and the reward is appropriate. And I'm able to practise my parcouring skill in combination with gathering materials." Then after a short walk Aereth reached the clearing where he left the NPC girl the last time. "Hey girl. I got your pouch." He said while going to the girl. "Wow thank you mister. Now my mother won't be mad at me anymore." The girl said with a big smile on her face. "Haha that was nothing little princess." Aereth smiled but had to wonder how real this little girl seemed right now. After this sentence the little NPC got up and left the clearing in the opposite direction where I came from. "These NPCs Never fail to creep me." He chuckled to himself.

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69353 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 5

Loot: 5

MOB: 10

After finishing this hard and straining (not) quest, Aereth decided to take a break and eat some of food he brought with him. He wasn't assuming to be back in the town before nightfall, so he prepared some food as he woke up. To be exact he prepared three meals. One for a late breakfast, one for lunch and one for dinner. It wasn't anything special. Just some generic stuff the NPCs sold in the town of beginnings. While unpacking his first meal he thought out loud. "How long will it take me to finally get stronger? One thing I know for sure. It will be a hard and straining way. But it's not impossible." Then he took his first bite. For now he decited to dismiss this thoughts and to focus only on his training today. 

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69357 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 7

Loot: 13

MOB: 2

"For now I have rested enough." He thought as he took the last bite of his sandwich. He then stood up again and slowly into the woods. After some time he reached a denser part of the forest. "This environment should be perfect for training my parcouring skills. It's very dense, so I shouldn't have much trouble to jump from branch to branch, because they are nearer to each other than in the wider spread part of the forest." He chuckled. As he finished his thought he grabbed the nearest branch and lifted himself up on top of it. Standing now on top of the branch he locked around to find a route through the dense forest. Then he launched himself away from the branch he was standing on right to the next branch in front of him. After successfully repeating this several times, he unfortunally stepped on a dead branch which instantly broke.

Edited by Aereth

ID# 69359 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 5

Loot: 19

MOB: 3

With a loud thud, Aereth hit the ground beneath him. Just for a few minutes he enjoyed the silence of the forest, while he thought of a very special song. After gathering his thoughts again, he decided to stand up again with a roar. "F*******CK. Why has this stupid game to be so accurate about the physics of the environment! Thank goddess that nobody saw this poor performance." Suddenly he started to laugh. "But thinking of it, this must have looked hilarious. I would have liked to see it myself if I'm honest." Then he looked around himself and noticed that he has never been in this part of the forest. "Hmmm. I can't remember that I've ever been in this part of the forest before. Maybe in here are some valuable materials for crafting." He said to himself and started looking around for materials. And indeed, after just a few minutes he found one.

Materials: 2

Edited by Aereth

While walking deeper into the forest, Aereth noticed more and more roaming wolves and boars. "I should be careful around these fellows. I don't want to get into a fight..." He thought. He knew exactly how dangerous his tour into the forest was, but he had to do it. "Somehow I must get stronger. And I know for a fact, that I can avoid these stupid NPC monsters and if worse comes to worse I can also outrun these low level monsters. I need these materials. And it's much easier to look for them in the forest than in the city."  While he encountered several boars, which Aereth simply outsmarted and didn' have to fight, the wolves turned out to be much tougher to avoid. Sometimes he even had to climb a tree in order to stay out of the way of these little bastards.

ID# 69431 results:

Loot: 3

Edited by Aereth

After some time Aereth decided to travel just in the trees, because down on the ground were to many boars and wolves. So this time he had to be very careful not to hit a dead branch. He also stopped after every jump to see where he would jump next. Carefully jumping from tree to tree Aereth noticed something hanging from a higher tree branch. So he decided to get up there and look what this could be. Reaching the ominous branch he saw, that the things hanging from the branch were some herbs which he could collect. "Hmm. I think with herbs you can make some potions or something. When I'm back in the city I have to ask somebody if this is useful or not..." he thought to himself while storing the herb in his inventory. The he looked down to see if the amount of wolves and boars was decreasing, but he had to realise that they only got more since the time he encountered the first monsters...

ID# 69446 results:

Loot: 19

Materials: 2 + 1 = 3

Edited by Aereth

"I'm not going to be fighting this mobs anytime soon, since I don't want to die instantly." Aereth thought, as he felt a slight cribble going down his spine. With a slight movement of his hand, he opened his menu to check the time. "This tour took me longer than I expected. I think I will be having lunch now." After a quick search he spotted a slightly bigger branch where he could sit on and eat his prepared lunch. He sat down and took the first bite of his second sandwich. "Haha, I think I shouldn't eat the same things the whole time." Aereth chuckled himself. He then looked down to the ground, where at least three boars and four wolves were spending their time. "I suppose this part of the forest was designed to be more dangerous than the entreance area." Just as he said this he spotted another shiny black ore on the ground. "I know that this attitude will get me killed someday, but f*** it..." He said as he let himself drop to the ground, alerting all the monsters in the near area.

ID# 69483 results:

Loot: 15

Materials = 3 + 1 = 4

Edited by Aereth

As he hit the grond, Aereth rolled his body in the direction of the black ore to soften his fall. Just as he was able to grab the ore he stored it in his inventory and noticed that two boars and one wolve charged at him. Quickly getting on his feet Aereth launched himself in the air so that the two boars crashed against each other. The wolf however seemed a little bit more intelligent than the two boars. It also jumped and wanted to hit Aereth in the air. "Annoying little bitch!" Aereth yelled, and kicked it away just moments before it was able to bite or tackle him. With the kick the wolf was sent flying away and Aereth landed on the back of one of the boars. Immediatly jumping again he was able to get hold of a nearby branch of a tree. After he climbed the branch he decited to go up a little bit further in order to escape the the three NPC monsters. "Pfew... That was a little bit too close for my taste. But it sure as hell must have looked awesome." He said out of breath, while leaning his back against the tree and sliding it down so that he could sit on the branch.

ID# 69484 results:

Loot: 8

Edited by Aereth

Still breathing rather heavily, Aereth was still sitting on the same branch as before. "This reckless maneuvers will for sure, be my end someday. But the adrenaline rush you get is incomparable. The high heart beat frequency, the sweat and the fear. Makes you kinda feel alive." He thought while still trying to gain control over his heavy breathing "Go out in the forest. They said. It won't be dangerous for you. They said. It's just gathering. They said."  he laughed. "Now I can understand why so many players are staying back in the Starting City. Not everybody is crazy enough to go out gathering in the deep woods. But the game engine is really impressive. The things you are able to do in this world with this body. It's just amazing." He said while scanning the trees for some usable materials. And indeed in one of the crowns he found, again one herb.

ID# 69485 results:

Materials: 4 + 1 = 5

Edited by Aereth

After Aereth finished collecting the herb he got back to the branches which were not so far away from the ground so that he could continue searching for materials. When he was finally able to see the ground again he noticed that the NPC monsters were all gone. "What the... Where have they gone?" Getting back on the ground he looked left and right but he wasn't able to see a single NPC. "Maybe they went to far away from their spawn area and had to re spawn. Or they were just destroyed by another player..." At the thought of another player Aereth suddenly got very nervous. "I think it might be better for me if I leave this area of the forest for now. I will travel in the trees to avoid possible encounters with players and monsters." While he said this, he was halfway in the trees.

ID# 69487 results:

Loot: 7

Edited by Aereth

As Aereth made his way up into the trees, his nervousness faded slowly away. Somehow he felt safe in the trees. He knew exactly that players with a high search and detect skill could easily find him but he was confident that he would make it out of the forest unsharmed. "I don't know why I got so nervous down there but I really think that it's safer if I leave this area for now." He thought as he jumped from tree to tree. After some time Aereth finally reached the not so dense parts of the forest. "Aaah finally back in the safer regions of this dammed forest. When I got stronger I will kick the asses of those god dammed monsters." Then he reached the clearing from before and decided to take a quick rest and catch his breath again. 

Edited by Aereth

After the resting, Aereth pulled himself up again and equipped his sword for the first time today. Pulling it out of its sheath he thought. "I have to get that One Handed Sword Skill up in order to not instantly get f*** up by this low level monsters. It really pisses me off to see how weak I really am." Then after some swings Aereth put the blade back into its sheath and unequipped it again. Right now he didn't want to get into combat with it and additionally, he right now relied solely on his speed and reflexes so the less weight he carried the faster he could be. "I might want to get the material arts skill later on. It would be awesome to be able to fight seriously even without weapons." Then he looked around for any useful materials, but wasn' able to find any. "This was somehow clear that here are no materials, since I have been here just some hours ago but you never know..."

Edited by Aereth

Leaning his back on the stomp where the quest NPC was sitting, Aereth closed his eyes. He could feel the wind brushing through his hair and scarf. Somehow this situation right now was very calming for him. Also the last few rays of sunshine were hitting his face. He knew that it had to be around six or seven o clock, but he didn't bother himself with looking at the clock in the menu right now. All he cared right now was, how relaxing this little moment right now was. No worries, no disturbances. Just he alone in the forest enjoying the sunset. After a few minutes he opened his eyes again, and started to search in his inventory for his last sandwich. As he found it he pressed the according button in the menu and it materialized in his hand. "I think I'll do just a little bit more training until I call it a day." Then he took a bite and enjoyed his last sandwich for the day. "After I get back into the town, I think I will head to Urbus and see if I can get myself something to drink there... Yes, this seems like a good idea, I earned it after all." He thought.

ID# 69842 results:

Loot: 2

Edited by Aereth

After he finished eating his sandwich, Aereth picked himself up and headed back in direction <<Starting City>> Before he left the clearing, he turned his head one last time to look at the rather beautiful clearing. "I'll have to remember this particular place. It's quiet and enjoyable." Then he jumped on the nearest branch and took off into the forest. After a few minutes, Aereth tried to find some materials, but couldn't find anything. He stopped, and tried have a closer look at his surroundings in hope he could find anything. But unfortunately, even after he stopped to look closer, he wasn't able to find even one material. Shrugging, Aereth took of to the next branch. While he was jumping form tree to tree he had to think back at the real world. "When will we get out of here? What is everybody doing while I'm in here?"

ID# 69873 results:

Loot: 3

Edited by Aereth

Time flew by as Aereth was running, jumping and climbing through the forest. This time Aereth didn't quite pay attention to his surroundings. He let himself drop to the ground, and rolled to soften the impact. As he got control of his body again, he stood up at the last roll and started running at his highest speed. He avoided one tree after another jumped over some random spawning boars and wolves. He could easily outrun both monster types without problems, so he wasn't even worried. As he reached the end of the forest and slowed his pace down. Then he stopped and looked back at the forest for one last time and couldn't help but to smile. On the left side of the road he found one last material for today. It was a small back ore, which he assumed could be used for blacksmithing. He had an interesting and productive day and also gained a whole bunch of materials.  

ID# 69874 results:

Materials = 5 + 1 = 6

Edited by Aereth