[PP:F7] Worms, Wurms, Wyrms. <Hirru & Teayre)

As Teayre came to the precipice that over looked the temple, the wind howled swirling leaves up and around her. The crimson maiden. The Vermilion Cadence. Clutching at her weapon she squinted through the haze of rain that had just started to fall. A couple of miles away from her perch, the town of Rig lay in a valley between the mountains, a large amount of dust could be seen being kicked up around the place before she had even set foot near it. Tightening the hand that held her saya she gulps. She needed to level and quickly, she had to catch up to her husband, to protect him. She kicked off from where she had taken in what she needed to do. Sliding down towards the temple she looks up several people were around one of which seemed to be interested in the player killer, unsurprising however as they were all npcs. Walking towards the entrance of the temple Teayre exits it walking along the road heading to the village of Rig. Consistently looking at her menu, waiting for a message to come back to her.

@Hirru

Edited by Teayre

The message that would determine his future, or his life.  The hunter had received a message from the Crimson Maiden, Teayre, that seemed concerning to him.  However, he was waiting for this, as he had yet to find out what kind of punishment the guild would place upon him, and knew that Teayre would have one set for him too.  His mind would race as he stood outside of the gates of Rig to accommodate for the guards that wouldn't allow Teayre to enter, because of her player killer status.

He would have to thank Vice Commander Lowenthal later, for giving the hunter a better understanding of the orange curser, and what it meant, to be a player killer.  Not all of them where truly killers, but were there to defend themselves.  He didn't know the full history of the Crimson Maiden.  Only rumors.  He didn't want those to be his bias, as the events of the last couple of days have proven.

The hunter opened his menu to check his equipment again and to reply to the message.  His crimson armor that covered his upper half was still usable, and his sword had stayed on his belt.  Not as a threat, but as self defense, if it came to it.  He didn't know what was to come, but he would be prepared.  His jade colored hair would billow as a dirt storm started up around the town.

He stood ready for the future.

Her feet hitting the ground she trudged along, a ping replying to her message. Continuing walking until she was a short distance out of Rig the crimson haired girl spotted who she was looking for. The green hair. The armour that matched her hair covering the top half of his body.  “Hirru.” She muttered quietly to herself. Swallowing Teayre looked up eyes narrowing watching him. Striding forwards.

The wind. The Rain. The dirt. All of it mixed into the storm that surrounded the town, howls could be heard from in between the mountains. She had bowed her head to Baldur, Teayre had set the ripples in the pond and now she just had to cast another stone.

“The Jade Hunter.”  Teayre called out over the storm, offering her hand out to Hirru. “This time we might be able to.” A smirk creeping over her face. “Like I said in my message, I wanted to talk to you. First though.” Pausing for a brief moment the girl brushes her hair behind her ear. “There’s some worms that need killing, I’ve been behind on the levelling, so I hope you don’t mind joining me.” The deep vermillion of her eyes flashed with a murderous glint as she mentioned the quest.

@Hirru

Edited by Teayre

His attention would be brought towards the sound of someone calling out his title from the storm outside the city limits.  From the dust appeared the crimson hair and orange crystal that would signify the one of the strongest and ferocious of the front lines.  Crimson Maiden, Teayre.  The hunter had heard some rumors and hearsay about her, and most of the stories would be thrown out the window with this one.

"That we can, Crimson Maiden."

He would say when he was approached with hand held out to grasp Teayre's.  It would only be a moment, but the hunter could still see the fire within her eyes, and would not relent his own.  She had wanted to speak to the hunter personally, but first wanted to hunt with him.  The hunter would grin at the prospect.

"I wouldn't mind, at all.  If these are the worms that I'm thinking of, then they should be easy enough to fell."

He had already fought the worms before with Seul and a new player from the lower floors.  It was a difficult fight back then, but that was because they did not notice the terrain that would reduce their speed and accuracy.

• 3 weeks later...

“Crimson Maiden? Only a few people have ever called me that Hirru, How did you hear that name?” Her eyes stared deeper into the jade of her companion’s eyes. Searching, piercing him. Smirking she lets go of his hand and turns away. Her left hand gently fingered the hilt of the Ketsueki Kanashiki. “What did this man know…”  Tapping her foot the red head, lets out a short hum. “The worms you’re thinking of? Tell me then what worms are you thinking of?”

Her eyebrow raised her hand falling still as she rested her weight on her left leg. “I’d like to know all I can, I also want to apologise. For dumping you in the deep end like that at the boss fight.” The red head closed her eyes for a second. “You’re good at adapting to different situations. You’re brave as well.” The red head opened her inventory, scrolling through the menu she takes a small item out from it. “Here.” Throwing the small item over to the man in front of her, the small badge glinted as the sun caught the jade that it was made from.

• 2 weeks later...

"I heard it the same way as you probably heard my title.  From the mouth of someone else."

The hunter explained to the crimson haired woman, that nearly seemed to wish him cut in two.  Information was becoming a huge commodity, and the business of the front lines was one of the largest ones and easiest to get.  News spreads fast when another floor is opened, and even more when something has happened in the meantime.  The fights that are recorded within the annals of each respecting guild that participated, to the deaths that rocked everyone to their core; the lower floors were always in the know.  The hunter raised his hands in front of his body, in an apologetic surrendering motion.

"Though, I take a lot of what I hear with a grain of salt.  Not to say that I really heard much at all.  Plenty of the information that passes by is almost always hearsay, rumor, or scuttlebutt."

Questioning would then go on to the worms, or wurm.  The hunter would make a motion to open his menu.  In there, he would open several windows before selecting one of them, and swiping the rest away.  As he was about to read out what he had on the field boss of this area, the hunter got something unexpected:  an apology.  Pushing the tablet aside for a second, the hunter would catch the item that Teayre had tossed to him.  He would give it a glance and smile at it, before looking back at the Crimson Maiden.

"I gladly accept your apology, and give one of my own.  I was in the wrong to just put myself out there, and call attention to something that could have waited.  I was the greenest one to come in, and I shouldn't have spoken out in the first place.  I.. I don't know what really came over me then, and I'm glad that everything went well; but, I know it wouldn't have changed much.  Your leadership would have had the exact same outcome.  I know it!  But.. thank you."

The hunter would nod before pulling the information back in front of him.

"Amphis Serpens is a two headed serpent that takes residence in the sand storms that occur occasionally on this floor.  Because of the storm, we can expect a drop in combat efficiency for both evasion and accuracy.  It has some poison attacks, but nothing too dangerous.  Other than those, it's not that powerful.  I could probably mitigate most of it.  It has a fair amount of mitigation, but nothing that would require a large party for.  It'll be an easy one-two deal."

Edited by Hirru
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking at Hirru, Teayre inclines her head. “Amphis Serpens?” She clicked her tognue as she nodded along to the jade hunter’s quick run down for the boss. “Any idea for stunning effects and the like?” She quickly asks. “Once the quest is done, would you be up for clearing a dungeon on this floor as well?” She continued, her lips slowly stretching. Her eyes sparkled just like the sun over the badge. “Are you sure you want to accept that gift Hirru?” Slowly closing her hand into a fist she meets his eyes again. “My leadership? No it wouldn’t have, very few people respect me in the front lines. I had no qualms about killing, that alone is reason enough.”  Turning to look at the storm Teayre quietly thumbed the hilt of her weapon. “Regardless, I’m attempting to change.” She mutter quietly. “Come on, you can answer the questions as we walk.” Her feet taking her the red head began to head directly towards the storm.

@Hirru

Edited by Teayre
  • 2 weeks later...

"It can't stun us, but we can stun it.  I'd say all status attacks will harm it, though, I can't say for certain.  Don't really keep status items on me too often."

As they started to walk on, the hunter would continue explaining things while trying to examine the little badge.  His appraisal ability would be enough to understand the item a little more, but he didn't want to seem rude.  This was a gift from someone that he would hope to call a friend, and that meant that this was a symbol of trust between the two.  At least, that was what the hunter could get out of it.  It was known that she had done some horrible things, but that was in the past.  Teayre was going through a transformation, but it would take some time to do.

"Yeah, I'd proudly take it.  Can't say no to a friendly gift."

He said as he put it the badge in a safe place.  The storm was getting stronger as they grew closer.  At times, one could see shadows within the asphyxiating sand whirling around them.  The hunter would slowly put his sword hand around the handle of Oath.  His eyes would dart in several directions while trying to triangulate the source.

"We may have company."

@Teayre

• 4 weeks later...

Teayre raised an eyebrow as Hirru said it was a friendly gift, before offering a small chuckle. Her lips drew thin as the raging sands hit them. Pushing the Kanashiki out from its scabbard the red head draws it taking a step back as she listens quietly to the movement from within the storm. “Guess it’s time.” Letting out a soft sigh, she closes her eyes to protect them from the sand instinctively. The sound of scales grinding against the stone caused her ears to twitch for a moment and the girl turns her eyes flashing open.

As her foot turned she pushed off letting her charge skill activate, carrying her forward. A brilliant red glow resonated out from her blade as the system took her through the moves for the rank 5 sword art that she had activated. Turning around Teayre spotted that the bosses health bar had dropped into the red zone. Her blade twisting slightly making sure it was at the ready, she catches tooth that came down towards her parrying the below. Following the creature her eyes flash to where her green haired hunting partner had been. Now sand was all she could see around her.

ID: 75864 BD: 9 (6 + 4 ACC – 1 ACC) CD: 6 LD: 6 (3 + 3 LD) MD: 2

Legion’s Destroyer Used: (13+1+5 * 11) = 209 – 45 MIT = 164 DMG

Teayre: 1115/1115 EN: 99/110
@Hirru ?? / ?? EN:  ??/??

Amphis Serpens: 11/175

Edited by Teayre

Through Reveal, the hunter could see the entire battle unfold.  It seemed that Teayre wasn't using her iconic blade, but instead, using one handed curved blade.  Though, it didn't matter as her combat prowess did not falter.  With only a few strikes, the two headed serpent was already placed in the red of its health.  It was only a testament to her true strength, if she could do so much with a handicap.  In the end, the creature was still alive, though.  With Oath in hand, the hunter took a once familiar stance.  He had not used this attack for a long time, but to use a high end art would waste energy.  Oath started to glow a deep crimson before they shot out over twice the length of the hunter's blade.  The sound and air pressure of a jet engine that it created would blast away the sand and strike Amphis Serpens, decapitating one of the necks.

As the final screams turned to the shattering of glass, the hunter looked around the swirling sands.  The storm seemed to be letting up, but not by much.  At least he could see Teayre without using Reveal.

"Not that challenging, huh."

ID: 75928 BD: 6 (4 + 2 ACC – 1 ACC + 1 ACC [Concentration]) CD: 9 LD: 12 (7 + 5 LD) = 875 Col

Vorpal Strike Used: (13 * 5) = 65 – 45 MIT = 20 DMG

Teayre: 1115/1115 EN: 99/110
Hirru 875/875 EN:  81/86 (Just using current stats.  Forgot when this happened.)

Amphis Serpens: 0/175 - DEAD

@Teayre

Edited by Hirru

A flash of green crossed her eyes as Hirru managed to strike the serpent. Teayre glanced at him nodding. “Not really.” She replies before walking a short distance, stopping as the Jade Hunter was just on the edge of her vision. “Let’s get out of this storm.” She calls to him. Not bothering to wait to see if he followed the red head flicks her sword to one side as if shaking blood from the blade before sheathing it.

Finally after what felt like a solid ten minute walk she had emerged from the sand storm. Taking a deep breath of the fresh, cool mountain air, she finally stops. Letting out a sigh she continues forwards up the mountain, sending a message to Hirru, letting him know the direction that she had gone in. As the path narrowed so that she would be strafing along it she sat down where there was room enough for her to sit, feet dangling over the edge of the mountain.

Leaning her head back the sun radiating onto her face she allows a small smile to creep onto her lips. As footsteps approach her the red head begins to speak, presuming with her closed eyes that it is the Jade Hunter who had approached her. “Hirru, The Jade Hunter. The boss fight where you took charge because no one else was, then your guildmates shouted you down? How, did that make you feel?” She queried to the person who was near her, “To me, that’s no way to treat a guild member. From what I understand you care for your guild as if they are your family, because in this world that is exactly what they are. Your family. Look at the pendant you caught.” She finishes as she goes back to basking in the midday sun.

@Hirru

(No worries I did the same)

"Agreed!"

The hunter called out to the crimson maiden.  The sand storm was still ever present, and after a fair distance even he could not see Teayre without the aid of his skills.  Though, as he traveled towards the general direction, it seemed that she had planned ahead by giving a quick message of coordinates.  It didn't take much longer after that to reach the edge of the storm before it traveled past them.  Following the messages information, the hunter found Teayre sitting on the edge of the mountain path.  The area was quite precarious and narrow.  He had to remove his upper armor just to keep his weight from disrupting the terrain, and causing him to fall.  With the touch of a few buttons, the crimson armor faded from existence, leaving a black sleeveless turtleneck.  While he was at it, a second bracelet appeared on his left wrist, similar to the one on his right.

"How do I feel after that, huh?"

The hunter repeated the question to himself when he was close enough to hear the crimson maiden speak.  Although there wasn't much room to sit, the hunter preferred to stand while looking out to the sky.

"I felt that I was pushing my limits.  That my Captain of the Vanguard was disagreeing with me for reasons that I already knew.  I was the greenest person there, jokes aside."

The hunter would say while playing with a tuft of his jade hair.

"I'm sure that I'll have a stern talking to later, but that's how we are.  Tough love and learning by example.  It's been like that ever since I met Mack on the first floor, when we were just beginning, and the rest of the mess that followed.  I'm sure you can understand from dealing with his loud mouth.  He's got a way of leading that might not work with everyone, but it gets us moving to our next objective.  Through triumph.."

The thoughts of the many missions that they pushed through since the first floor dungeon escapade, to the creation of the Crimson Blades, and melding into Knights of the Blood Oath.

"..loss.."

The deaths of Lindow and Azide.

"..and betrayal.."

The news of Opal tricking Oikawa, and the killings of Zelrius and Ssendom.

"I've been loyal to my brothers and sisters-in-arms through all of it, and they carry the same trust in me."

"Even so, I knew that I was going beyond myself, but that's what I wanted.  I wanted to show that I wasn't the useless new guy on the front lines, and that I was useful.  That I wasn't just another blade to be thrown into the heat of battle.  I didn't want to lead the group, but put some organization into the group.  I got the information that not many were creating teams within the last meeting, and I thought I could help out.  Though, I think that idea was blown out of proportions, when you and Ariel called me out."

The last part was said while looking at the badge, while holding it against the light of the sun to show its brilliant make.

@Teayre

Edited by Hirru
  • 1 month later...

Slowly inclining her head to look at the man as he spoke, her lips twitching. “You may have been the greenest person there, yet you took the initiative.” She muttered. “Loyalty…” Teayre sniffed at the word. Rising to her feet the red head stood just before the person who was her party member was stood. A green glimmer catching her eyes, the twitching turned to a full blow smile. “Calling you out? I guess you could call it that. To me…” She paused closing her eyes for several seconds. As she opened them again there was a radiant gleam behind them. A fire that the red head had been quelling was starting to slowly rise up again.

She took a step forwards pushing the blade of her weapon partially out of the scabbard. “To me Hirru. Blades in the heat of battle, that’s what we all are.  However.” Her smile twisted into a smirk, her eyes quivering. “Those with these badges… They’re… Special, by rights I shouldn’t have given you one.” Swiping her hand down the girl opens up her menu. She navigates her menu and pulls out a scarlet badge. “Loyalty can only get you so far. Loyalty can be lost. Trust can be destroyed. Family. They’re family regardless of who your friends are.”

With her menu open the girl changed her equipment. The Slither of Silver forming across her neck line, a golden monocle appearing over her eye as the Finger’s Keepers materialized. “Hirru, how much do you know of the Spectrum Coalition? I’m curious. Do you know who we really are?” Waving a hand for the green haired man to follow her she turns and begins to follow the winding path further down into the valley.

Sorry it's taken so long!

@Hirru

For a moment, the hunter thought that something was up, but the feeling passed.  Nothing wrong with that, he hoped.

Instead, he enclosed the jade badge within his hand while listening in on Teayre state her thoughts about his explanation.  It seemed that there was more to her than the rumors revealed, which was good.  Perception should never be the reality of ones being, and the opinions of the mass will never cultivate what they are.  Now, if he could get that weird feeling off of his mind, then everything would be that much better.

Apparently, this little badge meant more than just a little gift.  It was much more personal to her, at least, that's what the hunter could get from it all.  This 'family' that she spoke of.  It felt empty, somewhat.  The notion of a family was lost to him, as his current memories only held a little of his mother whom he would still never remember by sight.  Everything else was as lost as his old self from the start of this mess in Aincrad.  Though, the badge was still warm in his hand.  Could it be another sign to follow?

"I..."

He didn't know what to say about the subject, but the next question would release him from those thoughts for a time.  His knowledge of Spectrum Coalition wasn't much, actually.  Anything that he knew, he got from his many dealings with Baldur.  He would inch his way toward following Teayre.

"I can't say that I know too much.  I know a few of your members by acquaintance, except for Baldur whom I've ventured with a few times, but nothing into your goals or anything to that regard.  Though, I can take a guess, with everyone being some of the highest leveled players that are known.  All of you have experienced this world together, to some degree."

@Teayre

The crimson maiden listened to her companion taking in his words, her ears twitching slightly as she walked down the valley. “You could say that… Cal can always explain this better than me.” Taking a breath she stops turning to see Hirru lagging behind. “The Spectrum Coalition is a family and more. They’re people who trust each other unconditionally and have been around since just before Square One dissolved at least unofficially.” Straightening her back Teayre smiles at the green haired man, her lips curling slightly, “Hirru, we are here to look after each other no matter what happens. We support each other even if we think they’re wrong, like Calrex has done for me on so many occasions, even when I’ve attacked him.”

Turning away the red head waves a hand beckoning Hirru to follow her again, approaching one of the rocks she leans in and begins to gently press around. Before moving behind it and shoving several of the stones over revealing an entrance. “So, the entire purpose behind us… It’s to make sure we remain true to who we are, that this game… It doesn’t break us. We look out for each other and help each other out no matter what is the simple premise. I’ve not seen that from the Azure Brigade, Celestial Ascendents or even the Knights of the Blood.” Teayre stood facing the man her eyes locking with his, a stern steely glare. “So tell me Hirru. What do you think of the Coalition?”

ID: 79420 LD: 20 (12 + 3 LD + 2 Items + 1 Bonus Rank + 2 Reveal)

Intermediate Dungeon Found

@Hirru

Edited by Teayre

The hunter looked around the immediate area while keeping one eye active with Reveal.  It didn't seem like they would be in any immediate combat until they entered the sub-dungeon that the crimson maiden had found.  In the meantime, the hunter would exchange his golden bracelet for his iconic armor, once more.  He would need it more for the fights to come.  Even it they were low leveled, they didn't know what could happen down there, especially with a high ranking player like Teayre.

The conversation seemed to be revolving around this subject of family and the differences of guilds.  From the sound of it, a family where secrets were laid out instead of kept to one self was the nature of Spectrum.  Much different to the militaristic nature of the Crimson Blades and the Knights of the Blood Oath, but that could be from Mack's leadership style.  He had once talked about his prior service to his country on the other side.  For some reason, it was that leadership that kept the hunter around.  Not for how proactive and any tactical advantages, but...

"To be fair, I don't know how I would feel about that.  Spectrum sounds like a place that I could only dream of, but I know too well that it is a living concept.  After all, you, Baldur, Calrex are here in this world.  However, you all have something in the other world.  I..."

His eyes would focus upon the crimson maidens intense stare, but it felt that his vision was steadily becoming unfocused; distant.  If the previous self was much nicer with bright engaging eyes and a feint smile, then this one was cold and dull.

"If I told you that I may not be the true me, what would you think?"

The hunter shook his head hard.  His eyes becoming sharp once more.

"Please disregard that.  It happens if I start thinking about it too hard.  Let us exterminate this sub-dungeon.  I need more than just this to prove myself to your familia."

@Teayre

Edited by Hirru

Teayre fell silent and unnervingly still for a moment, her movements becoming jarring as she swiped down to open up her menu. Scrolling through to her inventory she equips her at ready items. The Finding Stone and Akuma’s Vein. She turns to face Hirru, her lips thin, a smouldering ember inside her eyes as she locked eyes with him her own like daggers. “Something in the other world?!” She snaps, “Hirru the Jade Hunter. Right now if it wasn’t on me asking you here on my request and giving you that badge. I would kill you for that comment.” Her thumb clamped down on the tsuba of the Ketsueki Kanashiki.

Letting out a small breath she keeps the steely gaze with Hirru, “In the other world my father abused me. My sister died at his hand. I didn’t even know my mother. I have something in the other world? Calrex and I met here, this world is more of my reality then anything else.” Swapping her thumb to underneath the tsuba Teayre pushes on it, freeing the blade drawing it and holding it to her side. “Would you like to know my first kill? My own father, without hesitation I slew him with battojutsu. He followed me into this world, I took him from it. This world is my home more than the real one Hirru. Yet, I respect people want to get out. I accept that people want to return to their lives even if I don’t, if you’ve gained my respect and my approval. You don’t need to prove yourself, we don’t care what level you are. We don’t care who you are. If you’ve proven yourself you’ve proven yourself.”

Raising her free hand Teayre places it on Hirru’s shoulder, before sliding it over and down his back. Letting her blade clatter to the ground, she leans forward moving her other arm to embrace the Jade Hunter and then whisper in his ear. “Listen, no matter who you are, you are a friend to me. You are someone I trust.”

He didn't really mean to bring on something that was that harmful, but his words seemed to be cut off by his own mind.  The only thing that seemed to happen for him was a somewhat surrendering body language.  His arms came up from his sides, away from his sword, when he felt that he was going to finally be cut down, but that never came.  Instead, something much more strange would come up.  She drew closer to him while speaking her own painful past.  It just poured out from her, as if she wished for the hunter to This world bore witness to many things within such a short time, and changed so many more with it.

"..."

It wasn't until the embrace that Teayre would notice that he was shaking; not from fear, but emotional repression.  It was taking everything within him to keep himself from falling, and the whispered words were the battering ram that would crack the ramparts on his facade.  Tears would slowly well in his eyes as he tried his best to hold it back.  Though, it wouldn't take long for physics to take their toll, and the light would shatter with each that fell.

Ever since the events of the first floor that he could not recall, he didn't have many memories of the 'other side'.  Only the ones that he made here in this world, but he knew that there had to be something that else out there, which was how he came about gathering information.  Anything was fair game to him, as it would take many things to find something familiar.  That's how he came across the loud Mack and his merry crew.  That militant feel would spark a few memories, but not many, and those were hardly good.  Always bringing the smell and taste of iron and strange smoke with the ringing of ones ears.

No, something else would come up from this.  A warm memory.  It wasn't descriptive and most of it was a blur, but he could tell that it was a nice memory.  This would lead into a familiar voice coming to him.

Spoiler

~~Now isn't the time for tears, Ruikuni!  Now is the time for action!~~

His right arm would come up to lightly cross the crimson maiden's back, but his left armored arm would stay limp.  It happened whenever he had a memory play for him.  It only lasted a short time, but it was usually bad for him to continue.  Thankfully, it was only his arm and not the legs too.

"Thank you.."

Edited by Hirru

The person she had embraced was shivering, no… Shaking. Teayre simply tightened her embrace, squeezing pulling Hirru close to her. Resting her head on his shoulder she whispers in his ear, “You won’t be alone anymore Hirru, no matter what happens, in this world or when we all get out I shall find you and we shall be family. You spoke of a place you could only dream off. Well that dream is a reality should you wish it.”

Taking several moments before she releases the hug, she takes a step back. Her deep crimson eyes meeting the incandescent emerald eyes of Hirru. Raising her hand she places it on the green haired man’s shoulder. “If you want me to be Jade Hunter, I shall be your sister. Not just in arms but in everything bar blood.” A single tear rolled down the red head’s cheek before bursting into pixels. “Okay?”

"When we finally do escape this place," Teayre started turning away from the Jade Hunter. "Understand this!" Her feet crunching underneath her the girl walks forwards towards the dark pit. "I shall find my friends, I shall find the ones I trust. I've no one outside of this world. Calrex and I are married here, however in the real place I don't even know if he has a partner, he wouldn't tell me." Her foot kicking off as her charge skill activates carrying her towards the mobs, her blade cutting each one easily. "Yet, we will find each other and start a new life. I offer the same to all of those who carry those badges! WE WILL SURVIVE THIS WORLD. WE WILL SURVIVE ANY REALITY!" The Crimson Maiden yells out loud, facing her party member, she holds out her hand, ignoring the giant lizards that swarmed towards her. "Come with me Hirru."

ID: 79818 BD: 7 + ACC Bonus CD: 8 LD: 21 (18+3 LD) MD: 1  

Butterfly Illusion Used: (13+5) * 8 = 144 DMG

Teayre: 1115/1115 EN: 110/110
Hirru: 875/875 EN: 86/86

Large Lizard: 406/550 x4
(DMG is 165)

(Sorry its taken so long, life got in the way)

@Hirru

Edited by Teayre
  • 2 weeks later...

Although the embrace had ended, he could still feel warmth from where it should have been.  It would take him a little bit for everything to come back to him.  Especially with the concept of a family that would welcome him more than those that he already knew.  With nothing else to calm himself from the rush of information going to his brain, there seemed to be more going on that just them.  Without giving the hunter much cause or warning, Tea had engaged combat against some lizards in a pit.

Coming back to his senses for a time, the hunter jumped in after her.  Closing the distance as much as he could while dodging past all of the lizards to get to his new found sister.  Taking her hand for only a second, he would shake his head with a grin.

"This is going to be a norm for you, huh Sis."

He would say while taking her six o' clock / her blind side.  With their backs to each other, the lizards were mostly surrounding them.

@Teayre

ID: 80789 BD: 1

Teayre: 1115/1115 EN: 98/110
Hirru: 875/875 EN: 84/86

Large Lizard: 406/550 x4
(DMG is 165)

Edited by Hirru