[PP:F7] Worms, Wurms, Wyrms. <Hirru & Teayre)

The warmth of the hand that enveloped hers caused the red head to smile briefly. “Normal?” Her lips twitching even as the lizards managed to clamp their teeth into her. A brief sigh dropping from her mouth she pushes her back against Hirru’s. “Do me a favour.” She calls before pushing off from him the blade at her side rotating as she twisted her wrist, setting it in the ready position for her next move.

“DUCK!”

She yells as her sword art activates. Butterfly Illusion, two curved blades of light appear to cut either side of her in a complete three-hundred and sixty degree. The top of the sword art skimming Hirru’s hair. The flame’s from Akuma’s Vein just dying out as her own blade cut into the creatures that she had started to fight.

“Finish them if you can Hirru, I’ve not got much more left in me.” Teayre mutters as she readies her stance again watching the creatures slowly prowl in closer from around them. “Hopefully this dungeon will give us what we need.”

ID: 82055 BD: 6 (2 + 4 ACC) CD: 5 LD: 11 (8 + 3 LD) MD: 7

Butterfly Illusion Used: 13 * 8 = 104 DMG

(H:4) Teayre: 647/1115 EN: 79/110 (165 – 12MIT – 36 Flame Aura) = 117* 4 DMG = 468
(H:0) Hirru: 875/875 EN: 84/86

Large Lizard: 270/550 x4 32 Damage from Flame Aura Dealt
(
DMG is 165)

@Hirru Sorry for saying that Hirru has ducked, I presumed he would rather than getting a faceful of sword xD

Edited by Teayre
  • 3 weeks later...

With a sudden flash, the mobs would bypass him and go straight for Teayre, which seemed to make a quick situation a little more desperate.  Her health plummeted from the attack of the creatures.  His security senses began to flash an alarm at that point to realize that truth.  Teayre didn't appropriate mitigation.  The hunter had to do something to get their attention quickly or else, his new found sister would not be so happy, or alive.

It was around this moment that he heard the command, and crouched down in time for a wide spread sword art to fly over his head.  At least she could still throw her own weight around.  Still that gave him a good position to prepare his own AOE Shadow Explosion, but would have to pull back so that he didn't throw a swing at Teayre.

"I suggest the same for my own attack."

He warned before releasing the crimson hued sword into the masses of lizards, while straining the blade away from Tea's vicinity.  The attack threw them well into their yellowed health state.

"Teayre!  Let me take point.  I'm not going to lose you to some scaled beasts!"

[ID: 84767]
[BD: 5+2=7]
[Sword Art: Shadow Explosion]
 13x9= 117 dmg

(H:2) Teayre: 647/1115 EN: 79/110
(H:1) Hirru: 875/875 EN: 67/86 (+1 EN, -18 EN)

Large Lizard: 153/550 x4 32 Damage from Flame Aura Dealt
(
DMG is 165)

@Teayre

Edited by Hirru
  • 3 weeks later...

Teayre smiled as Hirru followed up her own attack with his own. Instead of ducking away from the attack the red changes her direction and kicks off the ground. The blade narrowly missing her feet, the red head cusses quietly. “I need to get acrobatics back…” As she came to land, the red head could see the Lizard’s health dropping quickly her own eyes as she looked at Hirru.

“If you can keep up Hirru, I’m not going to die. They won’t let me.”

With that statement she moved, her red hair glistening as a slight rain began to patter down. The lizard’s tails lashing out towards her all of them hitting her. The health of herself falling deep into the red section. The red heads lips flick upwards, it’d been sometime since she’d been in a situation so… dire.

Tossing her hair back she brandishes her sword. “Hirru. Finish them off for me okay?” Gently she pats his back before letting her sword art rip. The fangs dug into her as she cut left and right, her own blade cutting through the mobs <<Butterfly Illusion>> A prismatic show of colours with a red blur in the centre of them. As she finshed moving the beasts seemed to ignore Hirru completely as they all stepped closer to Teayre. “If you take me out, you take me out survive Jade Hunter.” Unclipping a glimmering blue crystal from her belt she throws it towards Hirru.

“I’m a killer, I enjoy killing those I don’t like. I also enjoy saving those few I do.”

ID: 85114 BD: 8 (4 + 4 ACC) CD: 1 LD: 10 (7 + 3 LD) MD: 9 (Uh Oh…)

Butterfly Illusion Used: 13 * 8 = 104 DMG

(H:6) Teayre: 175/1115 EN: 79/110 (165 – 12MIT – 36 Flame Aura +1 Crit) = 118* 4 DMG = 472
(H:1) Hirru: 875/875 EN: 84/86

Large Lizard: 49/550 x4
(
DMG is 165)

@Hirru

Edited by Teayre

Everything seemed to happen so fast.  The hunter couldn't understand.  Hirru couldn't undertstand.  Everything was turning black in front of him.  He could hear her, but he could see.  Nothing but her health.  Teayre was in the red.  Red.. the color of... blood?  Blood.. on the ground.  What were these visuals that the hunter could see.  The ground.. it..

Hirru's mind

Spoiler

Blinking, I lay on the ground, looking up at the sky.  I couldn't tell why, but everything was spinning; the sky, the ground, my head.  All spinning.  My ears rang and could only be described as a heavy buzzing, or sense of thundershock, as I had felt it many times before, but through different means. I couldn't really recall what was going on, until I moved moved eyes slightly, and saw the smoke.  My eyes grew wide with worry.  What had happened?, I thought before the visuals were clear.  The large black smoke billowing out of a wreckage of a Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey.  What...  I tried to move, but the instant that I tried a horribly sharp pain burst through my entire body.  It seemed to come from everywhere, but more so around my left side of the body and lower body.  [censored], I cried.  The only thing that seemed to not cause intense pain was my right arm, though even that still hurt.  Slowly, I moved my right hand over my body to my left arm.  It didn't take long for me to find the problem.  I think that my bones are all broken on the left side.  I felt something more, a dampness all over.  My hand touched the liquid that covered me.  Red... Blood.

To Teayre

The hunter's blade began to glow a bright red, but would soon grow dark into a deeper shade, one more reminiscent of blood.  He struck out against the lizards in a ferocity that she probably saw many times before, and even felt long ago.  Murderous Intent.  It wouldn't take long until the beasts were shattered all around them.  The hunter didn't move after.

Blink

Light filled his vision as the hunter came back to his senses.  He didn't understand what he saw, or why.  The only thing he knew had happened was that his new found sister was...  At that moment, the hunter turned back to find only Teayre.  The lizards were all gone and the hum of a sword art ending had filled the room.

"What... happened?  Did we..?"

He asked before falling to his knees, eyes glazing over, and then to the floor.

ID: 85119 BD: 10

Shadow Explosion = 15x9 = 135 dmg

(H:6) Teayre: 175/1115 EN: 79/110 (165 – 12MIT – 36 Flame Aura +1 Crit) = 118* 4 DMG = 472
(H:1) Hirru: 875/875 EN: 84/86

Large Lizard: 0/550 x4
(
DMG is 165)

@Teayre

Edited by Hirru
  • 4 weeks later...

Teayre watched her eyes going thin as the crystal clattered to the ground. Slowly she walks over to it ignoring the fighting going on around her. Kneeling she encloses it in her hand, erecting herself she turns to face Hirru, the lizards around the duo bursting into crystals everywhere. He was on his knees in a matter of seconds. Slipping the teleport crystal into her pocket Teayre moves next to Hirru, looking around. Taking a deep breath she equips the Oikawa Kanashiki. The golden eagle pommel of the weapon glinting in the sunlight, the flickering edge of the black and white as she pushed it back with one hand. The other twitched over the top as she looked down at the Jade Hunter. “You should have used the crystal” She spat.

Dropping her right hand to her side the crimson maiden opens her menu leaving a note next to the green haired player.

I’ll be on the second floor, come find me when you’re ready.

As it wafted through the air settling on the ground the red head turned on her heel, walking away. Disappearing into the horizon, she hummed a simple turn as she went something reminiscent of  Mozart’s The Magic Flute.

@Hirru

Due to reroll on Hirru's part. 1SP is given for the one completed page.

Edited by Teayre