Back to the Bloody Sands (Blood in the Sand) [SP-F5]

Jonathan smiled as he waited for the boss. It was quite easy. Is it because I have finally reached quite a high level? I remember admiring Emblem for being level thirteen. I am level twenty six now! I am almost ready for boss fights and getting.... DEMONIC ITEMS! Jonathan grinned happily as he thought of getting his hands on a demonic Item. The person who gets the last hit on a boss recieves a Demonic Wepon, usually including a new unknown enhancement. I really don't want to be flashy like Beatbox and be a "Star" But it would be nice to be known for a unique skill or something of that sort. A Unique skill and a Demonic Weapon would be so cool! Jonathan was so caught up, he did not notice the shuffling of the sand underneath him, and he felt the shark's razor sharp teeth graze his armor. Jonathan leapt away. He had not been hurt really at all but it made him wake up. He was in a trance. He shook is head and readied himself again. 

Spoiler

70384 BD:4 MD:9 Regen Activated

Jonathan 520/520 <<45/52>> Health: 520- (51-43)= 512+9=520HP

Sand Shark 79/125

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan stood in the sand awaiting the arrival of the sand shark. This time it sure was taking quite a long time. Jonathan held his weapon at the ready. The shark was not that difficult, It was the fact it caught him by surprise, or that he was distracted. Nothing more. There is no way that it would have hit me if my guard was not down. I better stay focused. Jonathan heard the sand shuffle a few feet away from him, and he heard a NOM NOM NOMAnd a Fin was protruding the sand, making way for a large sand shark. Jonathan grimaced. It was unstrikable from this state. Jonatha leapt out of the way, and the shark dissapeared from view. I need to strike at the right moment, and only at the right moment. This is good practice for a boss fight in my near future. I believe Itzal said something about possibly going to the next one. I will have to talk about him for a bit. 

Spoiler

70385 BD:3 MD:5

Jonathan 520/520 <<44/52>> Health: 520- (51-43)= 512+9=520HP

Sand Shark 79/125

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan stood, waiting for his finned opponent to try and strike again. He held his weapon at his side, the tip, in the sand only by little though. This shark is fast, and some of its attacks make it unable to strike it. Jonathan looked around. If Beat or Itzal were here, the thing would already be dead... but I chose to be tank. The sand rustled and more noms followed. Jonathan grimaced. It was barely out of the sand, preventing him from attacking again. The Golden Tankling jumped up and forward, landing on the creature's back, and leapt off of its back. It really is annoying if you sit there and not allow me to attack. A player in my guild says you have to take a risk every once in a while. You should really try it. Nothing is going to happen otherwise. Jonathan sighed readying himself once more. I must attack this next time.. Get it to red and get it to change its tactics. 

70388 BD:3 MD:2

Jonathan's energy 43/52

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan stood still with his eyes closed. He had to know when the Shark was coming so he had more time to decide a successful attack. He felt the movement of sand under his feet, though it was slight. The shark was not underneath him. The sounds and movements felt closer, more pronounced. Jonathan's eyes snapped open as everything went still. He found himself working as if on command, as if he had no control over his body. His sword was in his hand, it had left a gash on the shark's underbelly, mid leap. Jonathan sheathed it at his side, as the Shark vanished under the sand once more. One more hit and it would be finished. All it takes is a bit of concentration. Speaking of which, I will be going to get that skill after Iam finished with you... So hurry up and die already or something. Jonathan let out a slight chuckle and waited once more for the return of the Sand Shark. 

Spoiler

70389 BD:8 MD:2

Jonathan 520/520 <<37/52>> -7+1 (Lasing Chopper)

Sand Shark 30/125 -49 (7x7)

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan stood waiting for the return of the Shark. I can end this here. One more hit. Jonathan waited for the shark. He felt the sand move, right underneath him. Jonathan grinned and leapt upward. The Shark unearthed itself from below, and headed straight upward, biting at him. Jonathan rotated his body, and struck downward, using this downward momentum to slice open the creature exposed underbelly. He sheathed his weapon there as the creature pixelated. Jonathan threw his hands up in the air. Finished! The tank yelled. All he had to do now was go and turn in the quest and get his rewards. He laughed and began to walk back the way he came. The monsters should not have respawned yet, so he should have an easy and safe passage. Another step closer to getting to the frontlines. I am getting there quickly. Things will begin to get dangerous from here on out…. Only this will get me out though. Jonathan caught a glimpse of past. He seen the imagination version of his sister that he had never met. I will find you….

ID:70415 BD:8     

Shark 0/125 -49 (Lasing Chopper

Edited by Morgenstern