(PP-F11) <<Left for Leaves>> (Hakai) Hard RGQ

Hard RGQ, Gathering

Spoiler

-Gathering materials. 4 Materials Must be found along with 4 non material mob drops.

@Hakai

Jonathan stood, on the Eleventh floor admiring Taft. It had stone floor streets, and in the center was a giant Cathedral. It appeared to be a European city, with many houses, all of the same architecture, but not the same height. It was a rather nice little city. He walked the outskirts of the entire city, and it appeared the a forest surrounded the city entirely. Youwere not going to get out of this town easily would you? Jonathan sighed and opened his menu. His job lately was to try to increase his level and keep up with Itzal, which would never get done if he trained in the lower floors. So he would take a slight risk up here and do a little training. Jonathan himself was kinda nervous about it though. He had not really soloed in a while. And he had never been above floor seven to check the difficulty so he had no idea what even to expect. He moved to the quest section and opened up one of the few quests he had seen. <<Left for Leaves>> The description consisted of retrieving four <<Moonlit Leaves>> which apparently had great alchemical.  properties along with a dashing look. Jonathan sighed and pressed accept. This would not be easy, so he pulled out two potions and gulped them down.  He felt as he was buffed and began to move toward the gates. His Blond swayed in the wind as his green eyes observed, looking at the architecture. This might be the last time he seen it. 

Spoiler

Jonathan's Stats

470/470 HP ---- +50 HP-- T1 Overhealth- Created from Helping Hand

42 Energy

7 DMG

70 Mitigation- +27 Mit-- T1 P Mitigation Potion-- Recieved from The Wanderer's Shop

14 Thorns-- Inflicted upon any enemy that rolls BD/MD  6-8

1 Regen- Regain 9 HP after being damaged

Equipment

Zodiark- +3 Dmg

Seraph Guardian- +27 Mitigation

Morning Shield- 14 Thorns, 1 Regen

Battle Ready Items

P T1 Mitigation Potion +27 Mitigation Removed from Journal

P T1 Overhealth +50 Mx Health Removed from Journal

2 U Health Potions +40 HP upon use

1 Matriarch Stinger +1 DMG for 1 Battle

Edited by Morgenstern

Hakai walked towards the outskirts of Taft, glancing over the quest that she had recently received. The quest wasnt the usual sort of quest, at least, not for her. She usually stayed clear of gathering quests. Still, she couldnt turn down the SP reward, and she might as well try one. As she reached the outskirts of the town she noticed a man, also looking at his HUD and looking as though he was thinking about something. She smiled and walked over to him, wondering if she could get him  to team up with her on the quest, and if maybe he was going on the same quest. "Heyo, I'm Hakai. I just got this quest about moonlit leaves or something. Are you possibly doing the same one? I'd really appreciate the company and help either way." She stated, still smiling at him and wondering if she was, perhaps, being too friendly.

Spoiler

Stats:

500/500 HP

50 EN

8 DMG

2 Blight, 2 Envenom

27 Mitigation

3 Evasion

Equipment:

Limbo's Fang: 2 Blight, 2 Envenom

Manaie's Breastplate: 3 Evasion

Chainmail: 27 Mitigation

At the Ready:

N/A

Important Skills:

Concentration

As Jonathan walked forward, pondering the quest he watched as a woman walked in front of him beginning to speak. In this lighting she appeared to have a bright blond hair, and well adorned with equipment. She seemed to be a tad younger but not much. Mayber a year or two.  She carried a Katana which caught Jonathan by surprise. Katana's were damage dealing weapons. This woman was most likely a damage dealer. Jonathan smiled as the woman introduced herself, also requesting help in the same quest he was about to do. Jonathan laughed. This girl was friendly off the charts. He could not blame, he was a bit nervous of first introductions. Hello Hakai. I am pleased to meet you. About the quest, I am also currently about to go take it, and I think it would be much safer if I had someone tag along. Also gives me more incentive to keep fighting. You appear to be a damage dealer, so I will Tank and you do damage eh? Jonathan smiled. He was half serious half inserting small jokes here and there. It really will be better is she tags along. I can't get stronger than Itzal, If i am dead. This girl will help me out on that aspect.